Seduced By An Entity Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After six moths the dark side plans were working, the demons had started their occults through out the world. Their rituals involved sexual rituals with one another. At their rituals, they sacrificed small animals. Drugs so they could gain mind control, their followers began to get the other teenagers in their schools to join by seducing them as their teachers did to them, then having them to join the new religion. Teenagers over the world were acting strange, beating on their parents, raping their siblings, shooting people with out cause. Not one person asked for help making the White light warriors helpless to put an end to it.

Tammy walked into Travis's bedroom who was sleeping, he worked nights while his wife worked days, his wife a heavy woman with gray hair, he was thin with graying hair. Knowing the house was empty Tammy slipped into bed with her father naked, she began an oral seduction on him waking him up to see his daughter pleasuring him, he tried to stop her knowing this was wrong, it was incest, but she kept kissing him, touching him, he was weak giving into the temptation. He and his wife had stopped having relations years ago making it hard for him to fight off the lust he had been feeling every day looking at her body, masturbating thinking of her so many times and now his fantasies had come true he told him self for justifying his lust for his own child. He had sex with her for hours, lusting over her developed body, Tammy allowed him to perform whatever kind of sex on her that his wife would not allow him to do. He would come home from work kiss his wife good bye as she went to work. Going straight to the shower where Tammy was waiting naked, carrying her to the bed having sex with her. They talked of marriage and getting her pregnant, forgetting it is illegal to have sex with your child much less to marry your child. Their relationship went on for three months, they were in the bed performing oral sex on each other not knowing his wife and her mother walked into the bedroom as she had started to suspect something was going on, but she never suspected this!

"Your creatures of the devil!" she yelled at her husband and daughter.

Tammy jumped from the bed with hickies covering her body, Tammy smiling walked up to her mother." My teacher at your so called Christian school, he taught me well, if you're jealous I will fuck you too." She told her mother smiling grabbing one of her mothers breast, moving her tongue provocative at her when her mother slapped her hard across the face, the two began fighting. Tammy grabbing her mother by her shirt pulling her close to her smiling evilly at her ." He likes how I suck him, fuck him, and we are getting married. "Tammy told her grinning." Oh yes one more thing mommy dear, we are going to have a baby!" she yelled at her mother standing at the edge of the stairs. The look of horror all over her face, she could not believe what she was hearing looking at Tammy as if her daughter was possessed.

"I can't stand here chit chatting with you mother, I have to go finish fucking my daddy, something that you haven't had with him in years. Now I am getting it all!" she yelled." I hope your have a nice trip though mommy." She told her smiling and then pushed her mother down the stairs snapping her neck. Tammy laughed at her mother's dead body then turned around going back to her father who had been waiting for her to return." Mommy went away for good." She told him kissing him as she sat on top of him moving her body teasingly smiling when she felt him get erect again; evil had consumed their souls with no return from their damnation for eternity. They let her dead mother lay there for three hours before calling to report her accident saying he was sleeping.

"How do you want to be punished this time?" he asked smiling fondling his daughter.

"You choose the pain." She said smiling at him as she got on her hands and knees." make it hurt real good daddy, I am a nasty girl." She said as they laughed together

Her mothers death was ruled accidental, at the funeral they request sometime alone with her mother closing the doors she stood bent over looking at her dead mother "you should have joined us instead of staying with the so called good people and you'd still be alive today." Tammy told her mother's corpse.

They were married by John, the ceremony was followed by their ritual of sex with the others, it was John who had the liberty to have sex with the bride dressed in a black wedding dress taking her with brutal force, Her father had sex with a thirteen year old girl who had been brought into their new church by her eighteen year old cousin Jason who taught her about pleasing him sexually at the tender age of nine. The rest also joined the ritual.

Five years later they still had not been caught seducing the teenagers in the Christian schools. They were feeling as if they were now invincible to the white light and its warriors or anything representing good in the world. eighteen year old Lacy Weather spoon began school at the Christian school with Christina as her teacher. Christina looked the girl over thinking to herself she couldn't wait to have her join their church watching how she had the perfect shape, nice bust and very nice rear. As soon as school was dismissed Christina asked the girl to join her for swimming just as she had with all the other females. Lacy agreed pinning her shoulder length brown hair up with a clip as they walked out to Christina's car. Once at the pool Christina told her." I don't wear suits, but if you feel uncomfortable I'll get you get you a long shirt." She smiled at her so sweetly.

"It's ok we're both females and I don't think your weird or anything." She told Christina smiling feeling safe that her teacher was not a molester.

"Want a drink?" Christina asked her looking at her taking off her clothes. Drug time! I am having sex with that perfect body today. She thought to her self as she went to go get the drinks.

Lacy drank her soda down fast she was so thirsty." Wow that tasted funny." She told her looking at the can.

"Really? Mine is fine." She said sitting the can down.

As they swam in the pool she began planting thoughts of sex acts with her in Lucy's mind, she kept trying to push the images out of her mind. Christina swam up to her.

"Are you alright?" Christina asked her touching her face lightly sending an irresistible urge through Lucy's body to kiss Christina's hand. Smiling as the young girl began to kiss her hand Christina pulled her body up to hers kissing the girl passionately.

Christina led her upstairs to her bed where she made the young girl have sex with her until Christina was completely satisfied with her.

Once Lacy was home she felt sick to her stomach for what happened to her, knowing she had to be drugged. She began Praying for help and protection from this wicked woman. Enchantress Caster appeared in her room.

"I am here to help you." She told the young girl who looked at her with fear in her face." I was sent here because of your prayer." She told her standing in her white light uniform.

Lacy cried telling her what happened to her by her teacher at her house when they went swimming. Enchantress Caster looked at her

Sadly for the young girl had been violated. Enchantress Caster changed into regular clothes.

" I think it's time we pay her a visit." She said smiling.

"You have magical powers?" she asked looking at Enchantress Caster so surprised.

"I am a warrior of the white light who protects those who are innocent and want our help." She told her. "In others words a good witch. Now are you ready little sister?" she asked her smiling.

They appeared in Christina's bedroom that was lying in her bed with the Principle of the school having sex with him.

"Not very Christian like now is it?" Enchantress Caster asked the couple who sat up quickly in bed." I am here to kick your ass for the rape of this child!" she told them angrily.

"Who the fuck are you?" Christina asked Enchantress Caster.

"Oh I am sorry, where are my manners? This is who I am." She told them changing into her warrior uniform. "Enchantress caster warrior of the white light power.

They both threw fire balls at her making her laugh; she caught them in her hand looking at them then blew them out." Now you just went and pist me off! I enchantress caster sister of Mystic shadow the High Priestess cast these two pass hell to the one whose appetite is for evil souls he desires to feed for these demons and their evil deeds. For I cast this spell and ask the higher power to break any hold that they and their counter parts may have on the innocents they have forced to be one with them, I ask that they be cast them far from hell, But to the place that he dwells!" she chanted as the two demons blew up, as did the rest who were demons through out the world involved in this evil seduction of the children in the Christian schools. For those who were still innocent they were able to seek counseling trying to live a normal life, their faith in their God restored even stronger. For those who still worship the dark side are in the prison systems through out the world. Including Tammy and her Father, their child was placed for adoption. There were hundreds of teachers who gave into temptation willingly and for those who fought unknown to the public they were killed and replaced with a demon. It was the biggest scandal to hit all the papers for the dark side, for once again good prevailed. Lacy grew up to be a prosecuting attorney locking away as many of the evil mortal's that she could.

The fair lady a very powerful fairy who often changes shapes from horses to a beautiful woman in a white dress with long brown hair, but most of the time as a naked woman traveling from town to town seeking shelter. Who ever gives her shelter for the night she would cast a spell making something happen to them from turning dumb or something much worse. She appeared in front of a newly wed couple Rodney and Shannon who hadn't been married a month, Rodney a heavy set man with black hair and brown eyes who always wore plaid shirts and blue jeans with brown work boots opened the door to see the beautiful naked woman standing there." Uh Shannon come here, hurry honey." He called for his wife trying not to look at the woman's nakedness.

Shannon came to the door in her night gown and robe, she had short brown hair and she was heavy set, seeing the beautiful naked woman that her husband was now looking at intently. "What do you want?" she asked irritated thinking this was a joke by one of her friends.

"Please someone has stolen my clothes from me, my money; I am not around from here. Now I am with no place to stay as they were taking me to my destination and instead robbed me of everything." She told them crying.

"Of course you can stay here." Shannon told her feeling sorry for her.

The Fairy lady cast a spell that would change their lives for ever from that night on. They showed her where she would sleep and then left her alone. As the couple sat watching television Rodney asked his wife for a sandwich feeling very irritable for no apparent reason towards her.

"I'll fix it as soon as a commercial comes on." She told him smiling at her husband.

"You lazy bitch! I said now! Not when a commercial comes on! Get up and do it now!" he screamed at her, his face was turning red with veins protruding out of his neck.

Shannon looked at him like he was a stranger out of the five years they lived together before getting married. He had never been a violent person. "What is wrong with you?" she asked him confused by the way he was acting.

"I guess you need to be shown where the fucking kitchen is?" he yelled at her banging his fist on the arm of the couch.

Suddenly he jumped up from the couch pouncing on top of Shannon sitting in the recliner; the force of him pouncing on top of her sent them and the chair back wards on the floor. He began to beat her with his fist in her face, breaking her arms when she tried to protect her face from his punches. He stood up dragging her body on the floor into the kitchen by her hair; he forced her to her feet then smashed her face into the refrigerator over and over with all of his strength breaking every bone in her face.

"This is where we keep the damn lunch meat you dumb bitch!" He screamed at her smashing her face again with brut force into the refrigerator.

As if that was not enough he threw her on the ground kicking her, jumping on her head, back, and legs like a mad man until he was grabbed by police officers who busted in the kitchen door because a neighbor witnessed the brutal beating through her kitchen window facing theirs.

The officers grabbed him throwing him to the ground and hand cuffing him. "is there anyone else in the house?" the tall officer asked him finding it hard to look at the mangled woman lying bloodied on the floor, in his twenty years of police work he had never seen an attack so viciously that it made a person look like a monster from a movie.

"There is some bitch upstairs that I would have fucked if you guys hadn't stopped me from getting rid of this trash!" he yelled.

The officers checked the entire house to find there was not a soul in the house, and the room Rodney told them she was in had been boarded up. They broke in fearing he may have killed her before beating his wife. The room was full of cobwebs and thick dust; no one had been in there for years.

Shannon survived the attack, having to be tube fed, she was paralyzed from the neck down, her voice box was smashed so severely it was beyond hope. She had massive brain damage; she did not have any family members to take care of her, she had to be placed in a care facility.

Rodney was put to death two years to the date of the attack.

The Fair Lady appeared at a large ranch as a beautiful black horse running up to the owner of the ranch Paul Wright a twenty six year old self made millionaire, married with two young children, he was extremely physically fit, he had been told he looked like a young George Strait. " hey there girl, how did you get here?" he said patting the horse. "Anyone know who this horse belongs to?" he asked his ranch hands but no one had any idea.

"well I guess we have a guest until we find her owners ." he told them leading her to the stalls where he placed her an empty one giving her horse feed , hay and water.

Paul was walking out to help his ranch hands to break a horse when he suddenly fell to the ground, the ranch hands ran to him where he laid staring blankly up at the sky. Steve his brother ran to call for the ambulance. When they arrived, they pronounced Paul dead. The coroner ruled the death as a massive coronary. The next day when Steve went to feed the horses, the black beauty had mysteriously vanished.

The Fair Lady wearing the white dress stood in front of a small white house with a picket fence with roses growing around the fence, two rocking chairs on the front porch, sitting in one was an eighty eight year old woman dressed in a dark blue dress with small white flowers on it. She approached the woman slowly.

"I am stranded here in town, I haven't any money and was wondering since night time is approaching if I may stay the night until morning?" she asked the kind old woman

The old woman smiled like an angel at her." Why yes you can dear, I just sit here waiting for my Charlie to come and take me home with him one day. That was my Charlie's rocking chair; we would sit here and just rock together. I continue our rocking. How I miss him." The old woman told the mysterious woman as tears filled the old woman's eyes.

That night as the old woman slept in her bed she was awakened by Charlie standing over her bed." Come dear it's time to go home." He told her taking her hand as they began to walk and vanish. Still laying in her bed was her body with a smile of happiness on it.

The Fair Lady showed up in the woods where there were boy scouts camping out deep in the thick woods, she approached them in her white dress." I have gotten lost in the dark out here. May I stay at your camp until morning so I can find my way out?" she asked as three adults and children sat around the fire.

"Yes, we can't have you wondering around the woods." The male told her looking at her body smiling.

The older woman smiled, her own shadow scared her and trusted no one. The wife looked at her with jealousy then showed her a tent she could sleep in.

The next morning the boy scouts were found wondering down the road, they could not talk but refused to go back into the woods for whatever they saw scared them speechless. When the authorities found the camping spot, they found the remains of the adults scattered around the camp, large footprints that looked like some kind of creature, they were not familiar with and it walked on two feet. When they got one boy to draw what it looked like they drew a demon like creature very large. With long fang like teeth and claws on its fingers and toes.

The Fair Lady showed up in a cabin in the mountains naked where two brothers lived. When the one brother opened the door he could not believe his eyes." Joe, come here! Look at this!" Tommy yelled.

His brother Joe came to the door and saw the naked woman. "Damn girl, what are you doing out here naked?" he asked.

"This man gave me a ride and tried to rape me, I just kept running until I saw your cabin." She told them crying.

With the same intentions for her, they let her in and then both of them grabbed her and raped her as the other one held her down taking turns half the night with her, when they were done forcing her to have sex with them they threw her into a closet and locked it so she could not escape. They planned to keep her around to pleasure them until they got tired of her and then would kill her. The next morning they got up to fix something to eat when they opened the closet to throw her in a plate it was empty.

"What the fuck?" Joe asked looking at the empty closet.

"What is she dead?" asked Tommy thinking she might have suffocated in the closet.

"Its worse, she is gone!" Joe yelled looking around to see how she could have gotten out. "Fuck! She will go to the authorities!" he yelled running out side to find there were not even footprints on the damp morning ground.

They waited all day for the authorities to show up, but no one came. Later that night there was a knock on the door. They opened the door thinking the law finally came. They were surprised to see a sexy blonde-haired woman standing there in black tight leather one-piece pants suits that were strapless just up above her breast with black spiked shoes. The woman pushed her way into the cabin grabbing the men kissing them. They took their clothes off, as did the she. Both men could not believe their luck; she took each man separately into the back room, as soon as their penises enter the woman it felt like acid was eating away their penises. They could not push the she-devil off. The woman was laughing and turned into a hideous demon ripping the two men's flesh off and eating it as the men screamed in terror and horrifying pain. The creature began to rip the men apart, throwing their body parts all over the cabin. She kept them alive until she reached in their chest cavities ripping their pumping hearts out and eating them. The men's decomposed body parts wasn't discovered until three weeks later by their cousin a huge biker, who ran from the cabin in fear of his own life.

The Fair Lady appeared at the door of a Southern Baptist preacher in the middle of the night, the preacher looked at the woman dressed in a white dress. "Is something wrong?" he asked very concern thinking she was in danger.

"I was traveling when two men took my car, wallet; the police said they would look for them. I have no where to stay and something told me to stop here that you might be kind enough to get me off the streets just for tonight." She told him.

1...34567...14