All Comments on 'Seduced by Best Friend for First Time'

by chaoticlsd

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is this true

Is the story true?

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Great

Loved it. Nothing like the feel of a cock in your mouth the first time

chaoticlsdchaoticlsdover 8 years agoAuthor

Yes. The story is actually true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I can relate to how you felt that first time. I was the same. I had always thought I wasvstraight, but when I sucked that first cock i knew I was a cock sucker. Then the guy said he wanted to duck me and like you i said okay. God, it felt so good.

To this day, I am still a cm loving cock sucking faggot.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Hot story!

This was hot. Loved it. How about a follow-up?

NCmaleNCmaleover 8 years ago
Awesome story

Loved your story. My cock was hard as a rock by the time I finished reading. I remember the first time I sucked a hard cock and swallowed hot cum. Just never got to have it up my ass.. Maybe someday. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
U/Ur

You might want to consider avoiding spelling text message style. Good story but it is distracting.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Wish I'd had a best friend like you had

Like you, when I was in high school I assumed I was straight. I wish some friend would have broken me in like you was broken in. I really thought my interest in cocks was just a phase I was going through. Yeah, I had some mutual masturbation sessions with a couple guys. I loved to see them cum but never thought of tasting it but did get the nerve to taste my own. I was in the Army and about 23 the first time a guy blew me and the first time I blew him was also the first time I swallowed. I had blown a couple guys before but never let them cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) I like it very much

The story is totally realistic. I understand it could be based on the author's personal experience or someone was telling him his own experience.

I am bi. My first experience was with my best buddy from work. The company was sending us as s team to clients all over North America... & one thing led to another...

All i can say is he was very healthy, very strong, very funny, a very good buddy, and his libido and staying power were outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKE THIS STORY & GAVE IT A 5- (4.65/5.0 = 93%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I remember my first time with a man. I always thought I was straight. This guyvsaid he wanted to suck my cock. I was horny so I said ok. It was the best NJ I had ever had. Something in my mind snapped and the next thing I knew, I had his cock in my mouth. It was electric to feel his hard cock fucking my mouth. I then felt him tense up then filled my mouth with cum.. That was the most wonderful sexual thing to happen to me up to that time. There was no question in my mind about swallowingvthat delicious cum. We talked for awhile and started kissing. I saw his cock getting hard again then he said he wanted to fuck me. I immediately said okay. He took his time propping my ass which felt great. Then I felt the head next to my hole and he was inside me. It did hurt a little but soon started to feel really good. He fucked me for about 15 minutes then filled my ass with cum.. That night I became a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I have never had sex with a woman since then. I love pleasing men with my mouth and/or my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slut

I’d love to be this guy. I have a best friend that I’d love to to do this with. Yum.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I have always know that I'm gay, but you were so right when you wrote, "I've learned that I'm a cum slut, cock sucking, bottom bitch that loves to submit and I'm ok with that". I feel so glad and so lucky that I'm a bottom and a fag and can really relate to that!

Like in your story, it only makes me more horny when my boyfriend talks dirty to me while he fucks me. It's so self affirming to be recognized for who I am.

I agree with what you wrote about him realizing why guys like getting fucked. I can't imagine a guy, (even if he doesn't want to admit it even to himself) that wouldn't love a cock in his ass. Even if he has used toys, there is nothing in the world even remotely like a real cum spewing cock in the ass.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im feeling eroused,these storys bring back memorys,i was 18 young slim an a lovely 6pack,everyone always looked at my body in the summer,then a neighbour asked me to help him do a house refurb,but it was miles away so stayed there with him,so did a few jobs got dirty an he said heres a towel have a shower,so i was soaping my body up rinsing the soap away an saw him watching me,he said you look fit my friend,i just thought thats not the first time a bloke as made comment to me,that made me eroused an i developed a semi,he noticed an kept talking whist i got a nice erection,we sat down an on the sofa,still chatting,an he put a porno on,this man was very fit he just kept looking at my bulge an pulled my towel away,i couldnt believe what he was about to do his hand grasped my errection an he said ive wanted to do this since i first see you topless,what a body,he tugged me to a nice finish,now its made me fancy fit men with nice cocks to return the favour

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thought it was. Great..made me hot. remembering my first time.finding I'm bi and do love sucking cock.

Recondo69Recondo69about 2 years ago

Sexy and hot..love the seduction factor..keep up great and hot work.loved it..

Recondo69Recondo69about 1 year ago

Story was so hot. stirring my inner senses. Loved it..reminded me of my first time.. lm a bi sub guy.and love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous