Seduced by Her Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers

Rick caresses her tits and her ass.

Jane's eyes are closed. She moves up and down on John's dick almost mechanically.

Suddenly, Rick moves away from her. She opens her eyes and looks around. Rick has moved behind her and is kneeling down.

He slides his hand along her back, between her asscheeks and gently places his middle finger on her rosebud.

Jane shivers. John doesn't miss a beat.

Rick teases her asshole, slowly rubbing his finger on it. He pushes his finger inside her ass.

Jane looks back at him. But John's cock in her pussy and Rick's finger in her ass have rendered her speechless.

Rick keeps fingering her ass and grabs her left breast with the other hand. He moves closer to her ass and spreads her cheeks. His tongue makes contact with her anus.

This is a new sensation for Jane. She hesitates, but John's cock in her vagina quickly brings her back to reality. The combination of John fucking her and Rick rimming her is unlike anything that she's experienced before.

While Rick teases her anus with his tongue, John places both hands firmly on her breasts and pushes his dick inside her in deep, long strokes. Jane closes her eyes and surrenders. She cums again, completely soaking John's cock in the process.

"OHHHHHHHHHH YES, YES, YES, YES, YES JOHN, YES, I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAINNNNNNN!!"

Sensing her pelvic muscles around his cock sends John over the edge again. He pushes his cock as deep as he can inside her and shoots his juice inside her womb once more. "God damn Jane you nasty whore, I love fucking you!"

His cock slips out of her pussy and massive loads of cum are dripping down her crack to Rick's tongue.

Jane releases John from under her. He moves away, leaving Rick with his tongue still teasing my wife's anus.

Rick pushes Jane on her knees onto the chair on which John was sitting. He gets up behind her, and rubs the tip of his dick on her moist pussy.

"Fuck me Rick, fuck me again with your amazing cock!" she says.

He pushes the first inch of his dick inside her and slowly moves it around.

"Don't be a tease," she says.

He pulls out of her vagina and places the wet tip of his cock against her anus.

"What are you doing?" she says with a worried look on her face. "No, no, that's not going to work, I've never, ummm... I've never had anything back there."

But Rick doesn't stop. He pushes his powerful cock in her ass slowly. Jane has a silent scream on her face.

Rick's cock is now about half way in. He slowly begins to rock it back and forth. And with a few strokes, he has three quarters of his huge prick inside her.

Jane still hasn't been able to speak. John is watching the show.

"HOLY SHIT, Rick! Wow... I can't... this is surreal"

Jane slaps her own ass.

"Yes baby..."

Rick pushes her face onto the table in front of her. He pushes his dick inside her with everything he's got. Jane rubs her clit.

"Uh, uh, ohhh yeah, ummmmmmm..."

All I can think about is my wife's ass getting stretched by another man's cock. Her co-worker's cock.

She and I had never even talked about anal. Jane was clearly experiencing something she had never dreamed of before. Or had she? Did she have this inside her this whole time?

She resisted them initially. Or... did she really? By the way she was enjoying herself, I couldn't tell anymore.

Rick is pumping in and out of her and she has a look of pure bliss on her face. I don't know if she truly resisted initially but she was certainly enjoying herself now.

John is done. He's standing by enjoying the show but it's Rick and Jane's game now.

He is fucking her at full speed. Any discomfort that Jane was experiencing getting her ass fuked for the first time is clearly gone by now. Her cunt is still dripping with both men's cum, she's about to get her ass creamed by Rick, and the look on her face says she's enjoying every second of it.

"Baby your ass is so tight, I love it!" says Rick.

She turns her head around to look at him. "Would you cum in my ass?" she asks with a smile on her face.

He nods and pumps harder.

Jane closes her eyes. Rick is fucking her senseless for his selfish enjoyment. Jane's body jiggles with every thrust.

Finally, Rick's breathing increases and he lets out: "Ohhhhhhhh yeah Jane I'm fucking cumming inside you, I'm cumming in your fucking ass!"

I could hear the sound of his body slamming against her ass.

"Ummmmmmm oh yeah Jane... You are delicious!" says Rick.

Jane, still bent over the chair, simply smiles in silence and rubs her butt against Rick's now soft cock.

I hear her get up. She is moving towards the phone. Some noise.

"Babe?" she says directly into the phone. "I'm going to have to call you back. Rick and John are going to clean up their mess in the shower. I hope you enjoyed the show. Bye!"

She hangs up.

Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers
12