Seduced by Latino Elementary Teacher

Story Info
How the Gringo was seduced by younger Latino elementary teacher.
1.3k words
4.29
9.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction of myself. I am mid 40s married bisexual. I am able to work remotely so I stay in Mexico during the winters while renting an apartment on a small island and travel back for meetings every 3-4 weeks.

The following story I am sharing with you is a true encounter.

I was sitting in the bar alone at a small table for two listening to the Mexican band members play various American songs in broken English on the Mexican island I winter on when a young local asked in good English if he mind if he joined me. I answered him with a "sure that will be fine". As we sat quietly I looked around and seen all the tables were taken with a few bar stools were empty. He asked the regular questions locals ask the gringos, where are you from, how long you are staying, where you are staying, what do you do for work, etc. I answered his small talk questions while I asked him the same over a cerveza or two, while he drank wine. I found out he was an elementary English teacher there on the island that he was in his second year of teaching and he was 24 yrs old to my 45 yrs old.

We spoke about wine and how I am a winemaker back home. He then asked me if I would like to go somewhere more quiet and where we could have a better choice of wine. I asked him where he had in mind? He replied how about your balcony over looking the bay. I thought to myself how did he know about my view. I told him a have a couple of bottles at home that I like to sip on as a nightcap outside. We paid our la cuenta (bill) and flagged down a taxi. He hopped in and told the taxista "escalera en LaGloria". I again wondered how does he know where my apartment is and my view?

We had made it back to my place inside the apartment as grabbed me from behind and turned me around to place his two hands on my face to give me a kiss. WOW while he did that I thought was just seduced by a 24 yr old Latino school teacher. While he kept his lips work on mine he was undoing my belt to gain access to me cock. Once he did he steadily pumped it hard with one hand dropping my shorts with the other. With his mouth engulfed on my cock he pushed my shirt up for me to remove it. I steadily guided his mouth by controlling his head

He scooted himself across the floor with me still in mouth until I fell back onto the bed. He continued still working my cock up and down, around in circles while juggling my balls like a one handed juggler as he expertly downed his shorts and underwear exposing his short, lovely, uncut, shaved, latino cock. He circled himself into a 69 position still latched on to my cock. I took his cock into my drooling mouth. Once it hit my mouth he leaped down to my asshole licking and eating it. I then moved to his shaved balls loving on them.

I stopped and moved up to whisper to me a question if I wanted to fuck him or I wanted to fuck him. I asked him one question, Can you cum twice in a hour? He reminded me he was young and he could. I hit the jackpot! I was going to blow a load twice with this young teacher! I quickly told him to put a condom on my cock and himself & myself lubed up. He climbed on top of me in a reverse cowboy position easing his hungry hole down on me squeezing my knees harder the lower his ass clamped down on my cock. Once I was all the way in him he leaned back onto my chest asking me to hold him because he was in so much pain. I held him as I nibbled on his ear and kissing. He slowly worked is ass in circles to get his ass used to me as it did he sprung up and started bouncing his ass off my groin. Once his pleasure reached orgasm he started screaming how much he loved papi's cock. I was afraid my little teacher was gonna cum to fast so I quickly moved him off me onto his back with his ass hanging off the bed so I could fuck him while myself standing as I pinned his back. I was fucking his little hole hard while he worked on his penis hard. He working it more than I wanted him to due to the fact I was afraid he'd cum before me. I then switched my hand on his cock while he took his legs into his hands. After a few minutes I quit jacking his cock and he tried to take over. I told him no, I was going to fuck him until he came hands free. Within less of 3 more minutes he came without his hands and 4-5 more pumps after seeing he came I pulled out, ripped the condom off and shot on his face then his chest then is stomach.

He was amazed that he could cum without hands while getting fucked. I asked him how many non local guys he has ever been fucked by. He said I was the first as he had only topped non locals and never bottomed for them. I told him my experience over the years were most locals were only as big as 5" and it is hard to hit the prostate just right being that size. He continued to ask me if I thought he would be able to make me cum handsfree. I thought to myself I could cum by myself without touching myself. But I said "yeah sure". He was anxious to get started by throwing on his condom, lubing himself up and my awaiting hole as I was on all fours. His slowly slipped in my until he was buried up to his pubes on my ass gently grinding himself in circles. He grabbed my hips and held himself in me as I waited for him to kick it in gear. Next he started to back out, slowly, just as it had gone in. When he had it all the way out, except for the head and started to push it back in with added lubrication. IT FELT SO DAMN GOOD!

Soon he was fucking me so hard and so deep, and I am squealing like a pig, it felt so good. Next thing I know, he is dumping his load in the condom while in my ass. I can feel every vein in his cock and the head is expanding and pulsing and I can feel the cum filling the condom. Nothing in my life ever felt better than this. When he stopped pumping me his cock softened, and he removed it. When the head popped out, I shot my load all over the bed. I think that felt better than any of the getting fucked part.

We rested laying cuddled up together talking about how a drink while listening to a Mexican rock band sing broken American music led to a hot young elementary teacher seduced an older gringo and how this older gringo taught him a lesson on handsfree orgasm.

I then proceeded to ask him how he knew where i lived at? He told me one of his jobs as a teacher was to stand at the gate of the school across the side street from me and he would watch me come and go. I told him he could come and go from my door anytime.