All Comments on 'Seduced by My Doctor'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh god yes. This might be your hottest one yet. Definitely needs a sequel, as do Brotherly Love and Love is Relative. You're the best new author I've read in a long time, the impregnation fetish is just the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Episode II. The doctor is arrested, disbarred, and ponies up a couple of millions in the lawsuit Trish brings. That will be ample cash to pay for the baby after the husband divorces her. I never comment from a BTB perspective but these people are just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving all your stories!

PurpleMauvePurpleMauveabout 1 year ago

That was super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've really been enjoying your stories. Many thanks for sharing them.

And to the Anonymous below me, why did you read a nonconsent story? They're all like this. If it's not your kink, it's best to not read them. It's not the author's fault you read something outside your comfort zone, or ability to suspend disbelief.

Fantastic_RavenFantastic_Ravenabout 1 year ago

From the story...

He typed as I talked. "When was the first day of your last period?"

"Three weeks ago, I think."

Three weeks after the first day of her last period is post-ovulation. It needs to be two weeks after, at most, and perhaps a day or two before that. I'm not saying she can't get pregnant at that time anyway, but chances are better at or just before ovulation.

Great story otherwise, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't know... I guess I'll be the fly in the ointment.

All of your stories seem to have nearly the same theme. "Stop, you beast, oh stop! Oh no, don't stop, I'm cumming, you beast, my body has betrayed me, oh woe is me, blah, blah, blah!" Does EVERY sexual encounter have to go this way? Here's an idea... Seduce some unwilling schmuck, and let the woman be the damn beast. Change it up. You're a fair writer, but I've read five of your stories, and it's basically the same thing each time. How about that brother Kevin story? That one's got some promise. Have the siblings fall in love. Enough of this victim betrayed by her own body nonsense!

heavy7driverheavy7driver12 months ago

You might want to read my story.

2p1k32p1k311 months ago

Thank you for sharing this story!

Anonymous, maybe have the courage to use your LitErotica.com handle if you are going to complain? People are often betrayed by their own bodies, it's called addiction. Typically the perpetrator is male to keep the story self contained, because the majority of men are physically stronger than the majority of women. There are always exceptions, but the majority is how perceptions become stereotypes. It is so ludicrous as to be immersion breaking for a story to try to have a woman physically sexually take advantage of a man by force, without a lot of backstory in which readers probably lack any interest.

Or just write your own story as a continuation with your out unique twists on setup enough to make it different. 😅

🌒🌕🌘

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When she shows, her husband will get the truth and the not so good doctor's life will go downhill sharply from there.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Hmmmm !

I loved the several “brotherly love” stories that you’ve written, but this story feels very different. This one was truly a rape and not nearly the fun way that the other stories invoked. You did create emotions. I’ll give you that, but they were not good emotions. I hated the doc for what he was doing. I felt sorry for his patient who was being taken advantage of during what should have been a trusting exam.

I know it’s fiction, but this story left me feeling bad. As her husband, if I found out, I could easily forgive her, and just as easily, perform a penisectomy on the “good” doctor.

I love your writing, but this particular story I really disliked. Keep writing.

merrySMmerrySM9 months ago

Enjoyed this non violent story non con story. Lookomg forward to read more.

I will never understand why people read the non con category complain that they are nonconsensual sex. And them suggest ridiculous scenarios. Do you not understand what nonconsensual means??? I don't care for the violent, gratuitously mean and cruel nonconsensual stories, and i stop reading them when they turn that way. Which is normally in the first few paragraphs.

Some of the readers clearly can't tell fantasy from truth. SMH

Becaa57Becaa577 months ago

I liked this story, the cute Dr. using her own body against her, a fantasy of mine!!! I'm sure she will continue meeting him, but she better think of a story to tell her husband

heavy7driverheavy7driver7 months ago

Your story isn't so far fetched. Happened to my wife many, many years ago. We were too young and naive to realize what had happened to her. Read my story and you will understand.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It would have been fine without all the slut stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! May 2024: The next "Holidays Are About Family" will be out mid-May. Non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. These stories are completed series avai...