Seduced by My Hot Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Jeremy laughs mockingly, but I can tell he's just trying to cover-up the fact that what I've said makes him uncomfortable, "How did I never notice how conceited you are? It's not a cute look on you, kid."

I had been unlocking our apartment door with my key, but I leave the keys hanging from the door and turn to glare at my idiot roommate. "Are you kidding me right now? I'm not a fucking kid, Jeremy. Why are you such an asshole?"

Jeremy clenches his jaw, setting his dark eyes on me in a hard stare. Apparently, I pissed him off. Really? What did I do? The truth is too hard for him to hear?

Oh. I get it. He wants me to be mad at him. He wants me to think he's an asshole so that I'll keep distancing myself from him, because he can't stay away from me. All this week, I thought he was toying with me out of boredom, but suddenly I realize it might be more than that. I think Jeremy actually has feelings for me.

As soon as it dawns on me, Jeremy shakes his head and turns to walk away, almost like he knew what I was thinking. "Where are you going?" I ask instead.

"Maybe you were right," He says without turning around, "I should go to a meeting."

"What, right now?" I didn't realize they held AA meetings at all hours of the night? But I really can't say I know much about AA meetings at all.

"Just mind your business, Lexi," Jeremy repeats what he said to me back at the bar, "I'm not your problem."

I let him go without arguing because who am I to tell him he can't? He's a single adult, and he's right, not mine to worry about. Still, I hope he is actually seeking help with his sobriety, not headed right back to the bar for that drink. I let myself inside the apartment, kick off my shoes by the door, and head for the couch. My pillow is still out here, since the spider claimed my bedroom for himself, so I flop down on the couch and let out a muffled sigh of frustration into the pillow. I should never have left this spot earlier. I'd probably be sound asleep right now, blissfully unaware that Chris was cheating, and Jeremy probably never would have left to go drinking. Would it be better not to know, though? Because if I hadn't gone out to talk to Chris, I wouldn't have known he's been unfaithful and I probably would have convinced myself the right thing to do would be to move in with him. Who knows how long I would have been blind to his cheating? What if I'd married that slimy bastard one day? It's definitely better I found out now the kind of person he is, before I got my heart completely broken.

I flip the TV on and find a quiet show to fall asleep to, getting comfy under the thick fleece throw blanket we keep on the couch. After a couple episodes, my eyelids start to feel heavy and I allow myself to drift off to sleep. It feels like only five minutes have passed when the front door banging shut startles me awake. I open my eyes and move to sit up, but when I hear a girlish giggle, I freeze.

"Shh," I hear Jeremy whisper, "You're going to wake my roommate."

"Sorry," An unfamiliar female voice replies with another giggle.

Jeremy brought a girl home with him? That's a first. I listen to them cross through the apartment to his bedroom, grateful that the couch faces away from the front door so neither of them can see me. I'm sure Jeremy must assume I've gone to bed in my room by now, and once his bedroom door clicks shut, I debate doing just that. But that damn spider. I'm still scared. So, I stay where I am. Not even a minute goes by before the bed starts creaking and the headboard bangs rhythmically against the wall. They sure didn't waste any time getting down to business. When I hear the girl start moaning, I bury my head under my pillow. So much for my theory that Jeremy has actual feelings for me. It turns out he was just using me for entertainment because he was horny and bored, as I originally suspected. I'm surprised that the revelation stings a bit. It shouldn't bother me that he's found someone else to work out his sexual frustrations with. Maybe I am conceited, as he claimed.

It's impossible to fall back asleep with the sounds of vigorous fucking coming from the other room. After a few long, awkward minutes of trying to block out the noise with my pillow - unsuccessfully, I might add - I am ashamed to admit I feel myself getting turned on. What the heck? Why am I so unbelievably horny lately? Something is wrong with me.

I flop around on the couch, trying to mold my body into a more comfortable position, but the movement ignites a friction between my legs that's impossible to ignore. My pussy is throbbing with desire. I roll onto my stomach, resisting the urge to plunge my hand inside my panties and touch myself. Jeremy was right about the thin walls. I feel like I'm in the room with them; I can hear his breathing and the slapping of skin-on-skin as he thrusts inside her. I imagine he must be fucking her from behind. My vagina muscles contract involuntarily. That's it, I can't take it anymore. I stretch my right arm under my body and reach past the waistband of my panties so that I can run my fingers across the slippery folds of my lady parts. It feels so fucking good. My ass bucks up into the air as I bury my face in my pillow and bite down. I slip two fingers inside myself, and then a third. I rub my clit vigorously with my thumb as I work my other digits inside my body. I use the sounds of Jeremy pounding away in the next room to further stimulate my fantasy that, instead of some random chick, it's me he's fucking. The orgasm moves through me swiftly and violently. I breathe deeply through my nose, pressed against the pillow, to prevent myself from moaning loudly. As I ride out the delicious aftershock of the big-O, my whole body twitches and tingles. I slowly pull my fingers out of my pussy and wipe the juices on the inside of my underwear.

I roll onto my back once again, stretching out my legs and sighing contentedly. I feel so much better now. I snuggle under the blanket and close my eyes. I don't hear anymore noise coming from the other room. I must have missed their climax while I was enjoying my own. I can't say I'm disappointed. Now that it is quiet, sleep is finally able to overtake me.

-

In the morning, when I remember what I did, I am completely ashamed of myself. It may have felt good in the moment, but I'm mortified now. What was I thinking? I masturbated to the sounds of my roommate screwing some random girl! I pretended it was me he was with! What kind of weird pervert does a thing like that? I realize I got cheated on last night, but that really doesn't excuse my behavior. I should have respected Jeremy's privacy and gone to my room, put in some earplugs or put on my headphones and listened to music, or something!

Jeremy's door opens and footsteps shuffle out into the hall. I sit up, peering over the back of the couch, feeling like a total voyeur. I know it's impossible for Jeremy to know what I did, but I have this irrational fear that the moment he sees me he's going to figure it out, and I feel hella guilty.

"Bathroom's down the hall," Jeremy is telling the skinny blonde, standing in his doorway in only a pair of boxer briefs, "On the right."

I kind of want to sink back underneath the blanket and pretend I'm asleep, before either of them spots me, but it's too late. As she thanks Jeremy, the blonde turns and looks right at me. She pauses before putting a smile on her face and introducing, "Oh, hi. I'm Brynn." She isn't wearing any make-up, and her hair is messed up from sleeping, but she still looks pretty. "I hope we didn't wake you. You must be Jeremy's roommate?"

Shit. She's nice, too. I really wanted to dislike her. "It's okay. I was up." I sit up taller, trying to give off a better first impression, "Yeah. Nice to meet you. I'm Lexi."

"I hope you don't mind if I use your bathroom?" Brynn asks politely.

"Of course not," I reply, "It's all yours."

She smiles before continuing through the room and down the hall to the bathroom. When the door is shut, I get up from the couch and stretch. I groan when I realize my back is stiff. Sleeping on the couch was not a great idea for more reasons than one. I fold up the throw blanket and drape it over the back of the couch, and then pick up my pillow to return it to my bedroom.

Before I can leave the room, Jeremy asks, "You want some coffee, Lex?"

I was going to make some myself, but I frown, deciding, "No."

"You sure?" When I turn my head to look at him, his expression is confused.

I quirk up an eyebrow but don't repeat myself. The fact that he offered to make me coffee is pissing me off. Why am I so mad at him all of a sudden? He didn't do anything to me.

"I'm going to make some anyways," Jeremy says with a shrug. He watches me as he crosses the room to the kitchen. He seems amused, which is irritating. "You aren't going to ask?" He prompts, tipping his head in the direction of the bathroom.

"I'm minding my business," I snap moodily, throwing the words he used against me back in his face. I intend on stomping into my room, like an immature child, but a knock on the front door interrupts me.

"Open up, bitches," I am both shocked and ecstatic to hear this familiar voice, "I brought breakfast!" It's Shannon!

12