Seduced by My Son's Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,299 Followers

"What? I'm not a complete asshole. If you cook, someone else should clean," he states matter-of-factly. "You can just sit back and enjoy your wine."

"Awfully polite coming from the one who smacked my ass and told me to wear a dress earlier." I tease, still not sure what to think about finally having a break from the dishes for one night.

He smirks at me, "Well, I'm still a man. One that can appreciate a fine ass woman." he finishes, heading to the kitchen with our plates and his empty can.

I sit in amazement. I actually get to rest some tonight? If only there were some way I could get Alan and Andrew to take a page or two from him.

Without realizing that it's coming from the one Andrew complains about all the time.

I lean back into the couch, getting comfortable and continue working through my glass of wine.

As I hear dishes getting rinsed and put into the dishwasher, I can't help but think.

Shouldn't I be getting... fucked?

I'm ashamed my mind runs to that so quickly, but isn't that exactly what he had in mind when he showed up with his bag?

To have me dressed all slutty and bent over for him? Hair pulled, ass spanked, neck grabbed?

Instead he's doing dishes and cleaning up for me after showering me with compliments about my cooking.

Sure, he's an asshole who bullies my son and uses nude pictures of me as blackmail... but he could be much worse, couldn't he?

Why in the hell is he being more considerate than my own husband and son?

As I finish off the last of my wine, I hear the dishwasher shut and be turned on. More time passes.

Is he wiping the counters down too? There's no way. He's probably texting his friends about how he's about to get laid or something.

More time passes, and Chase enters the living room again, this time holding the glass of wine I left out in one hand and another beer in his other hand.

Looks like he found where Alan keeps his beer.

"Thought you could use some more wine." he says, pouring me another glass before I can even object.

Shit. Well... no use wasting perfectly good wine.

Not wasting anytime himself, Chase cracks open another beer and begins to drink from it.

Sorry, Alan. It looks like I'll definitely have to buy another pack before you get back.

Breaking the silence, Chase speaks up, "Your husband has pretty shit taste in beer, not gonna lie."

I start to laugh. I have to agree, but that's more so because I'm not a fan of beer in general.

"And how would you know? Last time I checked, you weren't exactly twenty-one yet." I tease with a smirk.

He laughs at this, "Well, I've been to plenty of parties. Beer finds its way there pretty commonly," he tells me, "Just don't rat me out. Can't have anyone finding out I've had beer already." he smirks.

I roll my eyes and giggle at his joke. The wine must already be kicking in for me to be talking to him like this. That has to be it, one glass is surely enough to get me to act like that.

Or I'll just keep telling myself that.

"Don't worry, I won't tell." I say, taking another sip of my wine.

Suddenly, an intense scene starts, initiated by a loud noise out of the blue.

Instinctively, I jump, "Fuck!" I yelp.

And by coincidence, with the way that I jolt, I end up closer to Chase.

"Easy there," his arm smoothly slides down the back of the couch and across my back, his warm hand resting on my shoulder, "I promise they won't jump out at you." he teases with that signature cocky grin of his.

I roll my eyes and smirk at his behavior. But, I make no effort to move his hand. Instead, I remain still, turning my attention back to the movie, which is only getting scarier.

"Still can't get over how fucking good that dress looks on you." he tells me.

I feel a faint blush form on my face, "Not gonna pay attention to the movie?" I ask.

"Seen it before. Haven't seen you dressed like this before, though." he flirts.

"No one has, actually. At least, not in this dress." I admit, not realizing what I'm saying.

Chase quickly realizes what I mean. His eyebrows raise and his smile grows larger.

"Damn, I'm really the first one to get to see you wear this? Even your husband hasn't seen you put this on?" he asks.

I don't answer, only drinking from my wine.

He laughs, pulling me in closer, "Fuck yeah, that's awesome. I got a hot MILF to put on a dress just for me?" he says.

I spit out some of my wine from the shock of what he just called me, "MILF?!" I ask.

Chase chuckles, "Yeah, MILF. Mom I'd Like to Fuck." he bluntly states.

"I know what it means! You've already made that pretty clear!" I tell him.

"Never been called that before, huh?" he asks, "I've heard some of Andrew's friends say that word when he's not around and they talk about you."

I shudder at the thought of Andrew's friends talking about me like that. Not to be rude, but they're not exactly the type of men you want feeling anything towards you.

"Oh, God..." I say, feeling disgusted at the thought of them looking at me like an object.

Chase just laughs, "Yeah, they're pretty gross. Guessing you've never been called that to your face though, right?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"What about PAWG?" he asks with a smirk.

"Chase!" I say, playfully hitting him on his hard, toned chest.

Even though the thought of Andrew's friends objectifying me disgusted me, hearing Chase talk about me like that, I have to admit that I don't exactly hate it.

His compliments are definitely on par with what you'd expect from an eighteen year old, but it's much better than hearing nothing from your husband.

We both continue to watch the movie, much closer to each other than before, as I'm practically being pushed into his toned body. He's warm and the cologne he's wearing is nice.

All this, combined with polishing off almost an entire bottle of wine, is starting to make me feel... things.

Thoughts of the pictures he has of me have left my mind. Right now, I'm just pressed up against a fit, handsome man who makes it clear that he finds me sexy.

And there's no husband or son here to step in between this and bring me back to my senses.

He keeps talking about his achievements in school. How many home runs he's hit, how he's a stellar student, how many letters of recommendations he's gotten, stupid shit that should only impress a girl in high school.

And I'm fucking eating it up.

Why does my son's bully have to be so damn impressive?

Tall, fit, handsome, deep voice, not a fucking idiot... fat cocked. Even better, he knows how to use it.

He could be with any of those sluts from school he's probably worked his way through but he's chosen to spend an entire week with me. A woman who knows how to handle that monster hidden away in his pants.

I've been the selfless mother for too long. I've gone unappreciated for too long.

It's time I finally treat myself.

All this started to protect my son. That's the reason I'm in this mess right now.

This train of thought is all deja vu for me. I remember thinking just like this when I first met Chase before things started to get... heavy.

But it's the truth. In just one night, this asshole has given me more attention and compliments than I have from Andrew and Alan over the course of years.

And now, they're on their little math trip as a reward like I wasn't the one who got Chase to leave Andrew alone. Like I didn't get myself wrapped up in all of this for him.

I deserve fun. I deserve a break.

I deserve something new.

I glance up at Chase, and I can feel the wine has definitely started to work its magic on me.

He's gotten me buttered up over the course of the night. He got me in this red dress, and he made me feel fucking sexy in it.

This is about to be a night of mistakes. And I'm sure as hell not gonna try to stop any of them from happening.

Chase meets my gaze and smirks. He knows what I'm feeling right now.

He wastes no time and leans in, kissing me deeply.

Fireworks go off inside of me as our lips connect, and soon our tongues meet once again. His strong hands find themselves on the sides of my head, his kiss deepening. My hands gently work their way along his back onto the back of his head, my fingers running through his hair.

Sounds of screaming and murder are playing on the television, but neither of us are paying it any mind. The attraction between the two of us is too strong.

He may be an asshole who pushes my son around. He may even only be eighteen.

But he knows how to make me feel like a fucking woman again.

His hands leave my head and work their way to my hips, where they grab me and force me onto his lap, neither of us breaking the kiss.

With one hand still running through his dark hair, I move my free hand onto this hard chest, amazed at just how strong he is. He's not like my husband. He's not soft and untrained.

His body is toned and fit. Perfect for throwing around a frustrated housewife.

I start to grind against him as we make out, and I can already feel that fat cock of his growing through his sweatpants.

Finally, I break the kiss, the two of us panting with a trail of saliva connecting our lips.

"Fuck, you are incredible." Chase pants.

I bite my lower lip and smile, enjoying the feeling of the ever-growing bulge rubbing up against my already wet pussy.

I know this is wrong. I know I'm being an awful wife and an awful mother by doing everything I'm doing right now.

But fuck, I need attention. I want validation and praise. Sweet words, obvious signs of attraction, it feels like its been years since I've felt any of this.

And most of all?

I want to be fucked.

I want to feel like a woman again.

And unfortunately, it seems like my son's bully is the only one that knows how to do that.

So lets see just how good he can perform for me tonight.

He's already fucked me once. Is one more time really gonna hurt anything?

"Am I?" I tease, "Are you sure some of those girls at school aren't more impressive than an old woman like me?"

Chase grins, "Compared to an actual woman like you? Fuck no." he tells me.

I swell with pride knowing I'm more attractive than a bunch of girls more than half my age. Pathetic, but years of being ignored does that to a woman.

"Oh?" I coo. "Do you really mean that, or are you just saying that to get lucky?" I grind into the stiff rod in between his pants more, my hands on his strong shoulders, "You'll have to do more than just say some nice words to really prove it to me." I whisper in his ear.

Chase kisses me deeply, our tongues once again dancing wildly together. In this moment, it's clear to see that we both want each other.

Getting lost in the kiss, I feel him begin to shift around in his seat, and suddenly I'm being lifted up in his arms.

Something else Chase beats Alan in, strength. Alan could never lift me up like this. But Chase? It's like it's easy for him to throw my small frame around.

"If I'm gonna show you, it's gonna be in your bed. At least this first time." he cockily tells me.

I let out another giggle you'd expect from a schoolgirl as he walks me to my bedroom. As he carries me past the kitchen, I notice he did indeed wipe the counters and clean the kitchen more than just doing the dishes.

Extra points for him.

As he finally gets me to the bedroom, he throws me onto the bed, and I note that his duffel bag is leaned up against the wall.

Seems he may have already claimed this room as where he'll be sleeping tonight.

As long as he does a good job, I won't mind one bit. Some help keeping the bed warm could be nice, actually.

I recline back into the bed, enjoying the sight of the handsome man at the foot of the bed, looking at me with an animalistic desire.

"That dress looks so damn hot on you. I'll try not to rip it off too quickly." Chase jokes.

He grabs the end of his sweatshirt and lifts it over his head, exposing that toned, fit body of his to me.

My appreciation for his physique does not go unnoticed, as I make no attempt in hiding it. Biting my lower lip and starting to instinctively spread my legs slightly, my attraction to the young man is clear as day.

"Like what you see? Guess you don't really get to see much muscle definition with the two that live here, huh?" he taunts.

A good mother and wife would berate someone who talked about her husband and son like that.

But that's not the case right now.

"Not really. It'd be a nice change of pace to have some eye candy strutting around, though." I tell him.

He crawls onto the bed, pushing my legs apart more, getting no resistance from me, "Well, you'll have all week to get your fill." he tells me.

He leans in and kisses me deeply once more, but this time getting much more brave with his hands. I feel a familiar hand begin to grope my breasts through my revealing dress.

All he'd have to do is simply pull it down some and they'd come free. I haven't exactly been trying to fix it tonight after I drank enough wine.

Instead, he teases them through the fabric of my dress, making me wait. I'm already soaking through my thong, but he's taking his sweet time to make sure he's torturing me enough.

To return the favor, I gently place my hand against his warm chest and let it slide down, all the way to the thick, growing bulge that's trying to rip through his sweatpants. Heat is strongly radiating through his pants from it, and my mind immediately remembers just how warm it was when it first slid inside of me.

"You're so big..." I moan as he breaks the kiss, nibbling on my neck tenderly.

He chuckles at my compliment, too focused on touching and teasing my body to respond.

The sensation of him teasing my breasts through my dress is getting too much to handle, and I use my spare hand to help guide his hands to pull the top of my dress down, exposing my strapless bra. Wasting no more time, Chase quickly unhooks and removes it, finally exposing my bare tits.

"Just as good as last time." he jokes.

"I'd hope so," I look at him, my face surely telling him that I want him to just take me, "It hasn't been that long since you saw them." I tease.

He gently pinches my nipples, earning a light moan from me as they harden between his fingers, "And I'll be taking all week to really be getting familiar with them." he tells me.

I giggle again, thinking about how him staying over like this was going to ruin my week away from my husband and son when he first showed up. Sure enough, he made me remember that maybe some company wouldn't be all too bad.

He leans down and kisses my right breast, working his mouth towards my hardened nipple. He gently wraps his lips around it and begins to suck, my hands running through his hair in response.

"Chase..." I moan as he keeps sucking on my nipple.

He makes sure to not ignore the other one, his fingers pinching and teasing it, getting it equally hard. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter as he teases my breasts.

He releases my now wet and hard nipple from his mouth, moving directly to the other one as he begins to tease it. All the while, my fingers are gently playing with his hair as I stare down at the handsome man teasing me with his mouth and hands.

I squirm and shift as he gently bites my nipple, my hands pushing his head down to encourage him to bite harder. I know I can take it if it's him doing it.

Another moan escapes my mouth as be bites ever-so-harder. I can feel myself practically soaking through my thong now. Even something as simple as nipple stimulation can do this to me if it's Chase doing it. It's as if he knows my body better than I do.

My mind runs wild with thoughts of that thick monster he calls a cock, growing harder and harder as he readies me for his size and girth. Can a woman really be blamed for having some extramarital fun when she gets to play with something that big?

Especially after years of dealing with her husband's 'equipment'.

"Chase," his eyes glance up at me, "Take your cock out." I moan. "I want to suck it so bad." I beg, something I've never done before.

The thought of having to beg my husband to give him a blowjob makes me laugh. But it only turns me on more to ask Chase to be able to suck on it.

I want to make him feel good. I want that thick cock in my mouth.

Wordlessly, Chase releases my hard nipple from his mouth and stands up more on his knees. He pulls his sweatpants down, letting me see the thick bulge in his boxers, begging to be let out. Finally, he pulls them down as well, letting the cock that had me screaming free.

Thick, long, intoxicating, powerful, so many words to describe it. But there's a better use for my mouth than just talking about it.

I adjust on the bed, getting on my hands and knees as my head is only centimeters away from it. It's scent and warmth is enough to make me want to just shove it in my mouth, but I know a position that would get him even more excited.

"Stand up on the ground, baby." I tell him. "I want to lay on my stomach while I take it in my mouth." I say, looking up at him.

He grins, doing exactly as I asked of him. With him standing up now, I lay out on my stomach, giving him a good view of my round ass through my tight dress.

Just another good view for him while I pleasure his cock with my eager mouth.

I gingerly wrap my dainty fingers around the thick, pulsing monster in front of me. This is what had me screaming when we first met. This fat, thick dick.

This is what made me cheat on my husband.

And this is what I'll be having a week-long affair with.

I kiss the tip of his cock once, giggling at the shudder of pleasure I get from him in response. I tease the throbbing pink head with my tongue, gently licking around the head as I look up at him.

He's looking down at me with eyes full of expectation.

The first blowjob I gave him was one from an unsure woman, impressed and aroused by the cock in front of her, but still too busy being worried about her husband and son to really give it her all.

She didn't want to admit that she was enjoying it, and she definitely didn't want to show too much passion while trying to make her son's bully cum.

But that's not the same woman that's lying in front of him right now. After being dicked down once, that bully has shown her that he has a cock worth appreciating.

And I'm about to blow his mind.

I push my head forward, taking the thick head inside of my mouth.

"Fuck..." Chase moans.

Looking up at him, I push my head deeper and deeper, until I'm at the base of his cock. My nose is pressed up against his lower abdomen as I gag on the thick rod of meat that I slid down my throat.

It's difficult, but I can force myself to take it all.

I'm determined to give him a better time than our first time together.

I pull my head back, letting his cock go free from my mouth. A trail of saliva connects my lips to the glistening cock before me. I look up at him and giggle, wordlessly taking it into my mouth again as I bob my head back and forth now.

He places one hand on the back of my head, letting me guide myself. He knows he won't have to force me and push my head down like last time.

But I wouldn't exactly complain if he did.

"Fuck, Emma..." he groans as his tilts his head back.

I continue to suck with passion, treating his cock with as much appreciation as it deserves. Something this large deserves to be treated well, and I'm not about to let Chase start to think he needs to look for other women to do the job.

I can handle a young, fat-cocked bully.

And I really don't want to have to share this thing with anyone else.

I prop myself up with my arm, laying it against the bed, as I move my now-free hand to cup his balls gently as I play with them, not breaking my rhythm at all.

I hear another moan escape from him from this, and I just feel pride inwardly. Each time I push his cock down fully I gag, unable to take it with ease just yet.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,299 Followers