Seduced by My Son's Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fuck me so good, baby." I tell him. "Fuck, you're so thick." I moan.

He continues pounding away, the familiar echoes ringing through the house once again. He bites his lip as his eyes scan my body, admiring every inch of it.

And it's fucking intoxicating. Feeling desired like this is something else. Especially when the man is a fucking stud.

His thick cock slides in and out, filling me up.

"You take it so good, Emma." he tells me as the bed shakes beneath the two of us.

I nod, teasing my nipples for him.

"Just keep fucking me, baby." I beg. "Fill up that MILF cunt for me, please." I plead.

I tighten my legs around his waist for emphasis.

He continues to fuck me quickly, his body slamming against mine, "This pussy belongs to me, got that?" he asks between moans.

I nod, "This pussy is all yours, baby." I answer, my moans getting louder.

He knows to degrade properly. He fucks me like a woman and talks to me like how one should be talked to in bed. Dirty, rough, and as if he owns me.

But with a cock like that, he kind of does.

My pussy is happily accepting every inch of thick bully cock, and I've stopped teasing my nipples and have instead wrapped my arms around his back. My nails are digging into his skin which has only pushed him to fuck even harder.

I keep moaning his name into his ear, letting him know just how good of a job he's doing.

I tighten my legs and arms across his strong back and waist, desperate to keep getting fucked by him. Each time he slams into me shockwaves of pleasure spread throughout my body. He makes me feel like a new woman each time he pushes it inside of me completely.

"Oh! Please don't fucking stop!" I beg into his ear.

The bed is shaking as if it wants to break, not used to such wild movements like this. A testament to what my sex life was like before this.

As annoying as it would be to have to replace a bedframe, my husband can afford it. And I could always just tell him it just happened.

He wouldn't expect it's because our son's bully fucked me into submission on it until it broke.

My cunt tightens on his cock again at the thought of that. Making purchases with my husband's money to please Chase?

Fuck, that's evil.

Maybe he'd like some costumes, though.

The thought is quickly pushed out as his cock begins to slam in just the right spot. I let out shaky moan after shaky moan now, my body beginning to quiver underneath him.

"Your pussy is so fucking good..." he moans out.

I dig my nails into his back deeper as if I were trying to draw blood. He doesn't respond with pain, and instead just keeps pounding away, making me unable to think about anything other than taking his thick cock.

With each time it's pushed in, the shockwaves get more intense. I'm starting to lose control of my body. My moans and screams aren't restrained at all. It doesn't matter if anyone hears, I'm not going to hold back and try to be quiet.

I want to be fucking free with letting my pleasure out.

I feel the pleasure bubbling up again, and I know exactly what's happening. He's going to fuck an orgasm out of me. I'm going to cum on his thick cock again.

"Oh, baby!" I plead.

"I know." he says. "I'm close too." he grunts.

He pounds even harder than before, and the bed is now slamming against the wall.

"Should I pull out? I could cum on your face aga-" he starts before I interrupt.

"No! Please don't stop!" I beg. "Keep fucking me, make me cum!" I whine. "I don't care if you finish inside, just don't fucking pull out!" I moan, wrapping my legs around him tighter.

He clearly has no problem with that, considering he makes no effort to pull out, only pounding away harder. My nails dig into his back deeper as I can't hold back anymore.

Each thrust makes my mind numb and my body want more of him. I'm getting too close to hold back anymore.

Suddenly, he kisses me deeply, our tongues instinctively finding each other and connecting. We're moaning wildly into each other's mouths as he pounds me closer and closer to an orgasm.

With my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms wrapped around his back, and the two of us now kissing passionately, he couldn't pull away even if he wanted to.

Finally, the pleasure is becoming too much to handle, and as my cunt begins to spasm on his cock, I can feel it begin to twitch inside of me.

With one extra deep thrust, I cum hard, almost screaming into his mouth. As I climax along his thick cock, I feel something warm start to shoot inside of me.

As I came on his cock, he starting to cum as well.

Rope after rope of hot cum is shot inside of me as my mind goes blank from my orgasm. Our lips don't disconnect and our tongues continue to dance wildly as we finish each other off.

By the end, we're quivering messes, still connected and making out. My legs weakly unwrap around his waist and my arms fall onto the bed. Our kiss slows and breaks, and we can only look at each other.

"Fuck..." I pant, exhausted in every sense.

"That was... fucking amazing." Chase says, flashing his handsome smile at me.

I can only laugh, realizing the hardest orgasm of my life happened from a man my son's age in the bed my husband sleeps in.

"God..." I moan.

Chase slowly slides his cock out of me, and his thick cum immediately spills out.

I giggle and groan, "Fuck, I really don't want to have to wash the sheets tonight." I whine with a smile.

"We could always just lay down a towel. You could handle it while I'm at school." he says with a smirk.

Considering how spent I am, that sounds like a good idea.

"Yeah... I can't stay up long enough to wash and dry it." I say, my breathing still heavy.

"Long enough to come get cleaned up with me, though?" he asks.

I look at him for a second.

A long, hot shower with a man that just fucked my brains out?

Can't turn that down.

"I can do that." I chuckle. "Go get the shower warm, baby. I'll be there in a second." I tell him.

Chase smiles and stands up from the bed, eagerly heading to the bathroom. I hear the shower start, and I glance over at the clock on my husband's nightstand.

It's late. Like, way later than I normally stay up.

I take a deep breath, before rolling out of bed and heading to join the stud that just fucked me crazy in the shower.

With shaky legs, I step under the hot water, where Chase takes me into his arms and kisses me deeply.

Not bad at aftercare, either.

The two of us are much too tired for a second round tonight, with the two of us leaving it at just making out and some groping in the shower.

Mostly in the form of Chase insisting on washing my tits with soapy hands.

All the while I giggle like a schoolgirl, something he tends to make me do a lot.

After the shower, Chase dries off and sets up his stuff in the bathroom. The two of us get ready for bed and retire away for the night.

As we slide into bed, I cuddle into Chase's chest, thinking about how this is actually the most intimacy I've felt in a long time. With my husband, what little we did do together felt more routine and like a chore.

And here I am, resting my head on Chase's strong chest after he fucked me right where Alan sleeps every night.

I should fucking hate Chase and his guts.

But I just can't.

I mean, sure, he's still a cocky asshole and all that. But he actually treats me better than Alan in a lot of ways.

In just one night, I've gotten more praise and help around the house than I have in years.

As the exhaustion sets in more and I get more tired, my mind runs with complicated thoughts of the man next to me.

My son's bully, who somehow treats me better than my husband.

Undeniably a better fuck, too.

As I close my eyes and begin to fall asleep, still cuddled into his chest, I remember something.

At least I'll have an entire week to figure this out more.