Seduced by My Son's Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But with a week of uninterrupted practice, that may just change.

The thought gets me excited, and I speed up my pace, now bobbing my head much quicker than before, all the while playing with his thick, heavy balls in my hand.

While this thought fills my head, Chase begins to use his hands to push my head down deeper and faster. I moan on his cock as he does so to let him know that I'm still enjoying it.

If anything, I may be enjoying it more.

I gag again and again as he essentially fills my throat up again and again. My jaw is hurting already but I ignore it, too focused on the wife-pleaser I'm gagging on to really care.

"That's it..." Chase moans. "Good girl..." he groans as he makes me take his cock entirely.

I begin to kick my feet as he uses my mouth and throat. His moans and groans only make me want to push myself even more, making sure that he's pleased.

He's now turned this blowjob into what is essentially a throat-fucking.

He wraps a handful of hair around his fist for leverage, using that to force my head to bob back and forth along his cock at his desired pace. He then leads forward and smacks my ass, hard.

I let out a sharp moan in surprise, my face pressed up against his stomach as he does so. I don't dare stop pleasuring his balls with my hand, though.

"You like gagging on that cock, don't you?" he taunts.

I moan as much of a 'yes' as I can in response, my mouth too full of cock to be able to use words.

"You gonna be a good girl and swallow my cum?" he asks, smacking my ass again, surely making it jiggle in the sheer dress.

Again, I do my best to say yes as he continues to use my mouth and throat.

He begins to fuck my mouth faster, emboldened by my response. I feel his balls begin to twitch in my hand.

Guessing that was him asking for permission, in his own bully sort of way.

I continue to look up at him, meeting his gaze as his cock slams in and out of my willing mouth. His face begins to contort with pleasure, and I know he's close. I don't dare slow down, wanting to feel him shoot rope after rope of hot cum into my mouth and down my throat.

I want to taste his seed.

Squeezing his balls gently and slamming my face forward as much as I can, Chase lets out a loud moan.

Then, my mouth begins to fill up with something thick, hot, and salty.

He had finally cum.

Shot after shot fills my mouth up as I take it all, still pleasuring his balls with one hand and stroking however much of his cock isn't in my mouth with my other. I'm practically trying to milk the boy dry.

I should be disgusted by this, getting a mouthful of cum that just isn't stopping. I remember all the times I've had my husband cum in my mouth that I immediately would spit out.

But with Chase, it's different. It's salty and definitely tastes like cum, but I want it in my mouth. I want to swallow it and impress him. I just want to feel his seed travel down my throat.

Finally, his intense moans begin to quiet and his cock and balls quit quivering.

He's run dry.

For now, at least.

I remove his cock from my mouth, making an audible popping noise from how hard I was sucking to clean out as much as I could.

With his cock in hand, I look up at him and meet his gaze, swallowing the mouthful of cum he has given me for my work.

Once all down, I open my mouth and stick my tongue out, proving to him that I took all of his cum and swallowed it.

Like a good girl.

"Holy shit..." he says, panting. "You give amazing head." he laughs.

I smile, the salty aftertaste permeating in my mouth.

"And you can swallow? You're the full fucking package." he tells me.

I laugh, rolling over onto my back and admiring my handiwork in the form of his now-softening cock.

"Aren't you a charmer. You know exactly what to say to a woman." I tease.

"Hey, you're all fucking smiles right now, so I must be doing something right." he laughs.

I giggle and continue to look up at him, now biting my lip. We both know tonight isn't ending with just a blowjob. And I know that won't be enough to keep him down for the night, either.

"Lay the other way and let me return the favor." he says, smiling knowingly at me.

Good boy.

I turn myself so that my head is now facing the pillows with my legs now facing Chase. I keep them pushed together gently, to at least pretend to be giving him a challenge.

Chase drops to his knees and pushes my legs apart with ease. I lift my hips up and he rides my dress up for me, exposing my soaked thong and bare thighs.

He laughs, placing both of his hands on my inner thighs, "Thong, huh?" he asks. "Would have preferred nothing at all." he adds as his hands travel to inside my dress at my waist, grabbing the thong by the waistband.

"And leave a wet spot on the couch? Bad idea." I joke, waiting patiently for him to remove the thong.

He then curls his fingers around the band and begins to pull it down. I keep my hips lifted and shimmy back and forth to help him as much as possible. We both want this thong off.

He slides it off of my legs and balls it up in his hand, throwing it across the room.

Not like we'll be needing it.

"Glad I get to be up close to your pussy again. I've been missing it." he teases, wetting a thumb with his tongue and teasing my clit.

"Yeah?" I ask, a gentle moan starting. "It's been missing what you could do to it with your hands and tongue." I add.

"Is that right?" he jokes. "Well, I've had a lot of practice." he states, his thumb no longer teasing my clit as he slides two fingers into my tight entrance.

I let out a gasp as he enters me, my eager cunt taking his fingers with ease.

"I won't keep it waiting any longer." he reassures me.

I grip the bedsheets as he immediately finds my g-spot and gently teases it.

I swear, it's like my husband blindly pokes around inside whenever he tries to finger me, but Chase finds it immediately. Is it a lack of effort on Alan's part?

"Still not used to a man that knows where to touch?" he taunts.

I just let out a light laugh in response, both of us already knowing the answer to that.

He kisses up my warm, soft thigh, and my body already knows what to expect next. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensations and pleasure he's making me feel. He's practically an expert on my body and it's only the second time he's had me in the position.

I feel the warm touch of his mouth travel up my thigh and then to my clit, his tongue gently teasing it.

Meanwhile, he's beginning to work his fingers faster, already earning louder moans from me.

"Oh, baby..." I moan out.

He kisses my clit again as my begging cunt tightens around his fingers.

"Just lay back and enjoy it." he tells me. "I want you to cum nice and hard on my fingers for me." he says.

I only nod in response. If any other man said something like that, I'd probably feel a little awkward or even laugh. But with Chase, I can only agree and look forward to cumming hard on those magic fingers of his.

He starts to use his tongue to pleasure my clit, running circles on it and making me twitch more. With all the teasing and foreplay even before this, I'm already soaked and ready.

Even if Chase hadn't cum just a few moments ago, I'm sure he'd still take his time to make me cum. I can tell just from the first time that he enjoys making women shake with pleasure and moan his name.

And he knows exactly how to get me to do that for him.

His fingers feel so good inside of me, and I grip the bedsheets tighter to stop myself from moving too much. My legs rest alongside both of his shoulders, inviting him to do whatever he needs to do to make me cum.

I feel his face press up against me more as his tongue begins to tease me faster. He's found his rhythm again, and it's exactly what I need right now.

I let out breathy moans, noises a man has never made me make in this bed until now. Hell, any genuine moan would be new.

"Oh..." I softly say as Chase continues to pleasure me.

He chuckles in response, clearly enjoying putting me in this state.

It's a full body experience when he touches me like this, really. The pleasure isn't localized one bit, traveling through my entire body like sparks of electricity as he works his tongue and fingers.

Between his fingers and his cock, I can't pick which one I like more. His fingers have that surgical precision when it comes to teasing me, but that thick cock of his fills me up so good.

Fortunately, they both make me cum and scream.

In the end, they both do the job, just differently. And fuck, do I love both of them.

"Chase!" I let out a sharp moan as he keeps pushing me further and further.

I'm trying my best to not flail my body around from the pleasure, and he places one hand on my lower stomach and pushes down, keeping me in place. Not only that, but it pushes me against his fingers more, feeling even better than before.

My moans are louder and more wild now, almost shaking the house.

Thank God the neighbors are at work.

"Oh, you're so good!" I say, egging him on.

It's like he never tires or something. He keeps with the same rhythm on my clit with his tongue, never slowing down or complaining about his tongue cramping up. Alan, on the other hand, can barely even go for five minutes without whining about his tongue hurting.

That is, back when he even pretended to care about foreplay.

His fingers keep teasing me right where they need to be hitting, and he can surely tell from how erratic my moans have gotten.

I open my eyes now and look down at him. He's completely focused on pleasuring me, only emboldened by my moans and words of praise. I watch as he tirelessly works to make me cum before my eyes move off of him and towards the ceiling from the pleasure.

The sparks traveling through my body have gotten more intense than before. It's taking everything in me to not move around and ruin his rhythm and placement. My knuckles are turning white from how hard they're gripping the sheets at this point, and all I can do is either say his name or moan loudly.

"Chase!" I moan out.

The pleasure starts to bubble inside of me. It's a familiar feeling, something that happened after I tried to confront him.

I'm going to cum.

"Chase! Please!" I get out, my begging cunt tightening along his fingers.

My mind gets fuzzier and I bite my lower lip as I clench my eyes shut.

"Fuck! Please don't stop!" I beg, as if he were going to.

The pleasure is getting too much to handle now. Like a pot that's about to boil over, I can't stop.

Finally, the pleasure bubbles over and the sparks turn into fireworks that spread throughout my body. My tight cunt starts to spasm on his fingers as I let out a loud, indecipherable moan.

I'm not sure what I was trying to say, but neither of us can understand it.

He has me practically screaming at this point, and he doesn't slow down at all, making sure I cum hard.

"Fuck!" I finally get out, starting to thrash wildly.

Despite my erratic movements, Chase is undeterred. He keeps doing exactly what he needs to do.

Finally, my moans start to quiet down. The fireworks are starting to die off, leaving behind a warm, satisfied feeling within me. My entire body feels heavy as the sparks of pleasure leave, and Chase appropriately begins to slow down as well.

My pussy stops tightening around his fingers, finally letting them free. I feel his tongue stop teasing my clit, and I lay there in a post-climax trance, staring at the ceiling.

This was the first time I came in this bed from something other than my own vibrator.

The bed I share with my husband.

And the first time is because of my son's bully, a man I hated not that long ago.

Chase stands up at the foot of the bed and I avert my gaze from the ceiling to meet his eyes.

He's fully hard again.

Fuck, young men are something else.

"Really made you scream, didn't I?" he jokes. "No neighbors are gonna check in on us, right?" he smirks.

"They should all be sleeping, hopefully. And the walls are pretty thick." I tell him with a pleased smile. "So we can be as loud as we want." I say.

"That's what I like to hear." Chase responds.

My eyes shift down to his thick cock now standing at attention yet again, "Planning on making your MILF scream?" I teasingly ask.

Chase seems a little shocked before laughing.

"Wasn't expecting to hear you call yourself that." he admits. "But yeah, I'm gonna pound that MILF pussy and make you scream my name." he tells me. "Now be a good girl and bend over for me." he demands, his voice deep and authoritative.

No complaints for me on that one. I kind of realized how much I liked doggy style when he used me the first time we met.

I flip over onto my stomach and slide onto my hands and knees, my dress still ridden up. I reach around and grab my asscheek with one hand, spreading it for him as I look back at him.

"Well? Gonna keep this MILF pussy waiting?" I tease. "Because it could really use some thick bully cock right now." I tell him.

He smiles, before getting onto the bed with me. He positions himself behind me, and I feel his strong hands grab my ass and spread it. The warm head of his cock presses against the entrance of my eager, hungry cunt and begins to rub up and down, teasing it.

"Mhm, don't tease me baby..." I moan. "I've been good enough, haven't I?" I ask, fluttering my eyes at him.

With a chuckle, he slides his thick cock into my wet entrance, making me bite my lip to brace myself for it.

Admittedly, still not entirely used to something this big. Doesn't mean it doesn't feel fucking amazing, though.

"Yes you have." he tells me. "Dinner, beer, and a blowjob? That's more than enough to get fucked like a good girl." he says, delivering a sharp smack on my ass.

He wastes no time getting started, slowly pumping his cock in and out of me to give me some more time to get used to his length and girth.

"You look so good taking it like this." he tells me.

I push down against the bed, "And it feels amazing sliding in." I moan.

He smacks my ass again, surely making it bounce and jiggle. I start to shake my ass for him, goading him to move faster. Sure enough, it works. His slow pace has sped up and our bodies start to make an audible slapping noise as they connect.

"Your ass is fucking perfect." he tells me.

"Glad all those squats have been paying off." I joke through my moans.

Again, another sharp smack on my ass. I let out a squeal of pleasure this time. The pain combined with pleasure of his cock sliding in and out was just too much at the moment.

His strong hands grip my hips now, stabilizing my body as he pushes it in and out of me. I run a hand through my hair, getting it out of my face, before putting it back on the bed to brace myself.

Still uncovered, my tits are swinging back and forth as he starts to fuck me harder.

"Chase!" I moan as his cock begins to carve me into a new woman from the inside once again.

I feel him adjust behind me, and suddenly his hand leaves my hip and presses my head down into the bed. He's bent me over more now and has leveraged himself in a different position to fuck me deeper.

"Oh! Fuck!" I let out, both in surprise and from the new pleasure as he hits an even deeper spot.

His cock is now slamming in and out of me, pushing me deeper into the bed. His hand stops pushing me down and instead grabs a fistful of hair before pulling it back.

My hands are still gripping the bedsheets. It feels as though I could rip them in half from how hard I'm pulling them.

"Take that dick, baby." he tells me, his voice more hoarse and gruff. "Take that fucking bully cock." he says before smacking my ass.

I only let out a loud moan in response.

"You glad I bullied your son? Gave you a reason to come over and finally get a taste of a real dick?" he taunts.

I know it's wrong, but deep down I really am. Sure, the bullying is over with now thanks to the deal, but I really needed to get fucked like this.

He spanks me again, earning a cry from me.

"Answer me. Otherwise I'll take my shit and leave." he says, plunging his cock deep inside of me again and again.

"Oh, baby..." I moan, trying to muster it within me to say something that only proves what a bad mother I am.

Another sharp smack on the ass. My skin is tingling at this point, and he's surely left a handprint.

"I'm so fucking glad, baby!" I cry out. "I hated your guts at first, but fuck you know just how to use that cock!" I admit.

He begins to pump even faster, "That's what I fucking thought." he tells me. "Good fucking girl." he says as he spanks me again.

"I can't fucking go back!" I moan. "I need that thick bully cock of yours!" I tell him.

Each time he slams his cock into me, my mind gets foggier. I can't think straight when I have something filling me up repeatedly like this. All I can really think about clearly is about how good it feels and how badly I want him to keep going.

"You like being treated like a slut?" he taunts.

My eyes practically are rolling in the back of my head now, "Yes! You fuck me so good!" I reply, my voice loud enough to be considered a scream now.

"Taking another man's cock where your husband sleeps, what a fucking dirty slut." he tells me.

My pussy tightens around his cock when he says that. As bad as it is, I fucking love it when Chase talks to me like this. When he reminds me that he's the superior man, I can't help but get even more turned on.

"It's your bed for the week, Chase!" I moan out. "I'm your fucking housewife for the week!" I tell him, liking the thought of taking care of the household for a man who knows how to fuck me.

"Gonna be a good little wife and cook me dinner everyday?" he asks. "Gonna greet me dressed all nice when I come back from school?" he adds, smacking my ass.

I force out as much of a yes as I can between my moans, the pleasure becoming too much to handle.

"That's right," Chase continues to pound away at my begging cunt, "You're my woman. Not just for the week, but for good." he tells me.

"Oh! Fuck!" I cry out, liking the new title.

Each thrust of his cock makes me more and more senseless. It's as though I'm getting drunk on that thick dick of his.

His cock continues to slam into me, my ass bouncing wildly as he pushes against me forcefully. The sounds of our bodies slapping together are echoing through the house, and I'm sure the neighborhood could hear if a window or door were open.

But right now, we're too focused on each other to care. If anyone were to hear, they'd just know that a woman is finally getting fucked properly. The screams of pleasure and words of praise make it clear.

The man doing this is a fucking champion.

Star student, popular at school, good athlete, and a fucking conqueror of a married woman.

And him and that cock are using me.

Not some slut from school, but a woman that can actually handle it.

A woman that fucking deserves it.

To my surprise, his cock pulls out of me and he stops pushing my head down.

"Roll over. I want to feel your legs wrapped around me when I finish." his deep voice commands me.

I eagerly roll over and spread my legs for him, wanting to feel his thick cock inside of me again.

"Good girl. Nice and quick." he chuckles as he gets into position.

No teasing bullshit this time. He plunges his cock inside of me again, my cunt eagerly accepting him.

I can't tell if I like this more or if I prefer doggy style. Being bent over and used is perfect, but being able to see his face like this is also nice.

Like a visual reminder that I'm taking his cock nicely.

I wrap my legs around him, pulling him in closer.

"Like this?" I tease, knowing exactly what I'm doing.

"Like that." he chuckles, thrusting his cock in and out of me.

He's propped himself up with his arms as he slams his cock deep inside of me again and again. Since his hands are preoccupied. I reach up and begin to tease my nipples myself to give him a good show.