Seduced by My Stepdaughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my pretty toes, Dad?" she asks quietly, her soles subtly massaging my thigh. "I painted them for you yesterday, while you were working..."

"I...sweetie, they're..."

Her smile only grows as I stammer and then she's scooting closer, her feet slipping to the inside of my thigh, kneading me there like a kitten.

"I wanted them to look good for you," she says as I shudder. "I want them to be nice and pretty for you...you know? I'm just glad we can finally spend some time together, and I can show you..."

I swallow hard, feeling higher and higher, steadily growing more and more alarmed as a slow subtle heat starts to steal through me.

*This...this isn't how tonight is supposed to go...*

"I'm...I'm glad too," I struggle. "They're...so lovely."

She giggles and comes closer still, eyes shining.

Then suddenly she's slipping forward, her near-bare young body catching mine in abrupt, affectionate embrace.

"Oh my Daaddy, you don't know how much I've missed you..." she purrs, her sweet tropical scent enveloping me. "I've been thinking about it all this time, and...mmm, I've *needed* you."

I seize up as if hit by a bolt of lightning. It's too fast, it's too much; she's on me so quick I can scarcely even process, her eager words making my every nerve tingle, my every muscle flex. Holy shit I'm high.

Holy shit I'm hard.

Panic swells in my gut.

"You've kept me *wa-aiting*," she whines, straddling my leg, her hips starting to subtly gyrate. "Oh Daddy we had such a great time...and we've had so many chances since! I *knoww* you've been stressed, but...you don't know how much I've been thinking about it..."

She pulls herself against me, an eager, intense heat flickering behind her big brown eyes.

*This...this isn't...*

"Sweetie...baby, we..."

She shifts into my lap, looping her arms around my neck, fixing me with a sultry gaze as she bites her lip and starts to roll her hips against mine.

*Oh my God.*

*Oh my God I'm fucked.*

All I can do is gasp. I want to fight; I want to push her away, to tell her to stop, to take back control but I just fucking can't. Either the edible or her or both has me helpless, catatonic as all my senses start to peak. Goosebumps break out across my skin -- I'm too high to stop her, and the realization fills me with dread.

"I've wanted it so bad..." she breaths, her eyes half-lidded and dreamy. Her lips brush against mine, and next thing I know I'm captured in a slow, passionate kiss.

Sensations explode within, and I'm left trembling at her taste. She's a forbidden pleasure, a poisonous, life-saving ambrosia, and good God I can't get enough. My whole body strains as I drink her in, as I revel in tortuous bliss. Her fingers rake through my hair, her needy young tongue a delicacy I just can't resist. Her want all too evident as she moans quietly into my mouth, grinding against me.

I struggle not to savor it and fail completely. I've wanted her so bad it hurts, and to have her now, like this...it's almost a relief I'm too high to move. Otherwise, who knows what I might do.

At length she breaks away, leaving me breathless.

"Mmm...see that's what we need more of, right there..."

She giggles and glances back at the TV, eyes alight and sparkling with mischief, fingertips drumming across my chest. "I bet you're probably bored of this movie though, huh? That's okayy...I'm glad you agreed to watch it. But we don't have to finish. There's actuallyy...something else I wanted to watch with you, instead..."

She flushes with that secretive smile and I'm left speechless as she turns to tinker with my old laptop. The whole room is spinning from the edible and her embrace, and just keeping my thoughts coherent is a tall task.

*I can't...I can't let this continue. I need to make it stop. I can make this right, I just...I fucked it up but I can still make it right. I just need to say something. I just need to...to speak up, and say something...*

"V...Viv..."

Despite my conviction, I barely manage more than mumble.

"Vi...Vivie?"

The screen suddenly changes; a desktop's been projected onto the TV, a folder open in the foreground filled with media files. The thumbnails take a second to load, the titles too small to read, but after a moment--

"Vi-Viv! Wha-"

A storm of sudden panic surges through me.

I know exactly what's in that folder.

"Vivie! No no, no no no sweetie don't! Don't look at that!"

She smirks over her shoulder and double clicks, the screen going black as a video starts.

Then she's pushed up against me again in the dark, her kisses tickling my neck as my heart near hammers out of my chest.

"Viv!"

"It's okayy, Daddy..." she says softly.

"Vi--"

"Shh," she hushes, her fingernails digging into my arms, her voice a heated whisper as she nibbles at my neck.

"It's okay. I told you, I've been...I've been missing you like crazy. We've been togetherr, but we haven't been...*together*. And I couldn't stop thinking about it...what we did. And Daddy? I've been *waiting*! I...I thought I was gonna go crazy! Thinking about it; thinking about you. All this time...and you kept me waiting!"

She pulls herself against me more forcefully, her lips wandering to the hollow of my jaw, her lithe little form trembling against mine.

"But...it's okayy. I...found some things. On your computer...some stuff I think you forgot. And then it wasn't so bad. The waiting..."

She breaks off in an embarrassed giggle.

"I realized, maybe I could...learn a few things. For you. For next time. Maybe I could learn what you like, and maybe we could...watch it together, too. Since you seem to like it. So, I want you to know...I *was* studying, just like you thought. It just...wasn't for school, though."

All I can do is sit in petrified horror.

*My porn.*

On the TV a suburban home appears, nice and well-furnished. A pretty young asian woman walks through the front door, wearing a low-cut sundress; she's a petite thing, dwarfed by the middle-aged white man who steps forward to embrace her. Every detail stands out in stark relief -- I'm so high I feel like I could be there in the room.

*My step-daughter's been watching my porn.*

"Vivie! Vivian!"

Her smile eclipses the screen and she leans in to kiss my face, chewing at my cheek.

"I just want to make you happy," she murmurs breathlessly. "I just want to make you so, so happy..."

"Vivie--"

"Daddy, listen."

I'm in full fight or flight; I'm panting, sweating, struggling to find a way to sit up. Even so she's able to still me, her sensuous gaze freezing me in place, her fingertips slipping beneath my collar.

"The other night it was...it was *amazing*. It was wonderful, it was everything I'd ever wanted; I was so happy. I know we lost the house and everything...but we found each other. And you saved me! And you made me feel so, *so* good. And it felt like all my dreams had come true...and I knoww it's been hard ever since, but...that's what I want to go back to. That's I want for you, too. I want to make all your dreams come true, too..."

Each word is a stab in the gut, each syllable sending another surge of blood pounding into my pulsing cock. Fear, adrenaline and arousal course through me, mixing with the marijuana and making me feel like a madman. Everything else is a blur, the TV screen and her hot little body my only tethers to reality, and good God am I reluctant to focus on either one.

*She's my stepdaughter. She's my fucking stepdaughter. I can't, I can't I can't...*

"I just want to know what you like," she simmers, pulling open the first few buttons of my shirt, her lips tickling my throat. "I want to know all the things you like, and I...I want to give them to you."

Jesus fucking Christ.

*What has she seen?*

*What have I done??*

Onscreen the male talent's already got her dress off, the little starlet kneeling before him and petting at his crotch, an eager glint in her eye as she gazes upward, nuzzling against his briefs.

Vivian's wearing the same expression, her gentle fingers trailing down my chest, my stomach, tugging at my belt.

"Sweetie, baby...Vivian we can't...we can't honey, we just can't..."

I'm hoarse, panicked and unwell; she pulls open my buckle and perhaps she hears something of it in my voice, as her loving look strains with worry.

"Daddy, I want to learn," she pleads. "Please. I want to...I want to be the one you think about. The only one. I-I want to be your dreamgirl. I have to be. I want to be just like them, but..."

She glances back at the screen, something flickering through her features.

Jealousy.

"I want to be yours Daddy, your only one. I want to know how you...I want to know how to make you happy. And I'm gonna do it better. For you. Anything...anything those girls in the videos can do...anything Mom could do...I'm gonna do it better. For you."

The dissonance damn near breaks my mind -- it's the most fucked up thing I can imagine. My stepdaughter, my babygirl; my sweet, innocent angel. Begging to be trained. To be taught.

To be my own private pornstar.

Her eyes are big, beautiful and dilated as she stares at me, apprehensive as to what I might say. Behind her, the little starlet's already started to suck him off.

*How many times have I seen this scene?*

...How many times have I thought of it?

Of what it might be like...? To have my own little...

*No!*

*No No No! NO!*

It's a fever dream I've fallen in, a fucked up erotic nightmare, a perverse reflection of my own secretive, half-formed fantasies. My sweet girl, my stepdaughter, an echo of the happy moaning whore I see onscreen.

*How the fuck many times have I seen this scene??*

I'm so high I could be there in the room.

Viv tugs at my briefs, nervously biting her bottom lip as she pulls out my cock, my manhood looking so big and bloated beside her slender wrist, her soft grip making me flex. Never taking her gaze from mine, she leans in and places a single, sad kiss against my chest.

"Please..."

*You should be locked up, you should be put away. You've already done enough -- you can't go through with this. It'll ruin your life, it'll ruin hers. It...it'll...it...*

It's got me shivering with guilt, it's got me struggling to breathe. It's unthinkable, what's happening; my mind recoils, my thoughts a jumbled mess.

Even so, what I say next isn't what I expect.

"Vivian, honey. Sweetheart..."

A shudder runs through me; the words come unbidden.

"...No one can know."

Her face lights up, luminescent as a shocked gasp rips through me, cold dread settling in the pit of my stomach.

*Wh-What? What??*

"They won't Daddy, they won't they won't. No one will...just me and you, I promise," she breathes, kissing me over and over, pumping me slow in her soft, heavenly grip.

"It'll be our...our secret time together..."

I stare in disbelief, frozen stiff.

That wasn't what I'd meant to say...was it?

In any case the words hadn't come from my mind. No, they came from somewhere else: somewhere deeper, darker, more primal. Some hidden part of me more in tune with what I want, more aligned with my most hidden, private, fucked up desires.

A part of me I'd always kept under lock and key.

Until now.

"Baby...I..."

"I know, Daddy," she smiles, sucking at my lip before sinking to the floor, slipping sensuously between my legs.

"I know."

*What the hell...what the hell are you doing?? Say something! Fucking say something! This can't happen!*

She lets out a luxurious moan as her knees hit the tile, her pretty face rubbing against me like a happy kitty, basking in the aura of my big warm daddycock. My thighs quiver, my vision starts to shake; she gives me a shy glance and sneaks a look to the TV. Then she timidly protrudes the tip of her tongue, trailing it around the ridge of my throbbing cockhead.

Good fucking God.

I gasp and she giggles, gazing prettily up at me through long dark lashes. The tickle of her tongue on my cock is like nothing I've ever felt -- my every nerve is alive, asking desperately for more. Growing bolder, she smirks and gives a long lingering lick from tip to base, lapping along my length, lathering me in saliva as her slender body settles between my legs.

I chew my cheek until I taste blood. I can't want this. I can't, I can't...

I can't help but groan in pleasure.

"Mmm...you like that, Daddy?"

I squeeze my eyes shut.

"It feels so good to make you feel good..."

*She's...sensitive. She's...innocent...*

"So good..."

*She's...young, she...*

"Mmm...Daaddy..."

*Sh-she doesn't know, you can't...you can't let her do...*

"Daaaddy..."

*Sh-she's yours to look after...she's...*

She's licking me like a lollipop, savoring me slow like I'm her favorite flavor. Her soft wet touch taking me to places I've never been. I can't keep away; I look again, her big brown irises shining up, seeking approval. A lewd look plastered across her face, her breath so warm against my quivering shaftskin.

"You like it, Daddy...?"

I groan again, unable to hide how I feel.

"Oh my God. Vivian..."

She takes her time, flickering her little tongue all along me, dedicating herself completely. Delighting in the act of pleasing.

Then she's sinking back down, kissing my crown over and over, precum staining her lips as they part to envelop me. Her sweet little mouth drawing me in, taking me to heaven; her tongue teasing, testing, her pretty fingernails sneaking beneath her sarong as she starts to touch herself.

"Oh my Daddy...ohh Daaddy, *yess*," she moans around her mouthful, eyes rolling back in her head.

I can't handle it anymore, it's way too much. I'm shivering at the sight of her, the girl I helped raise, wriggling between my legs, sucking me off in cross-eyed ecstasy. Feeding on my cock like she needs it to live.

My mind is all but shattered, my will broken and gone. The depraved part of me that spoke only seeming to grow stronger, and stronger.

*She's yours.*

"Fuck..."

A heat boils in my belly, as more and more of her pretty mouth wraps around my meat, her big Bambi eyes tilting up towards mine. They've started to water -- she's trying to take all of me in one go, her breathing labored and heavy. Her teeth graze against me, making me groan in agonized pleasure.

"Oh fuck...Vivie..."

I can feel everything; I'm going to Hell and somehow I don't care.

*She's Yours.*

"Mmmph..."

Pleasure with pain. Guilt, lust, desire; I'm lost in it all as she tries to do what she's seen, squirming and straining and having a hard time. Her mouth's stretched wide, her eyes worried, my girth so much more than she knows what to do with. She's crying, a single mascara-laden tear tracing a dark smudge down her pretty porcelain face.

My insides burn -- it ignites me, the way she worships, the way she needs to please. An energy blooms in my chest, an electric feel that courses all through me, tingling to my extremities. My fingers flex, my limbs stir, and suddenly whatever spell was upon me is broken.

I let out a growl as it goes, as something else takes its place -- a white-hot lust, fierce and terrible.

"Vivian."

I'm on my feet before I know it, my fist wrapped in my stepdaughter's silky dark hair, holding her at arm's length where she pants, openmouthed and on her knees. Her eyes red-rimmed and feral, spit dribbling down her chin as she looks up at me, too aroused to speak. My big bloated cock dangling right before her.

*She's All Yours.*

"D...daddy..."

I'm a monster, I'm on fire. I'm a man gifted his own secret perversion, and all I have to do is take it. A whore, a happy horny young thing. A fuckdoll -- my stepdaughter.

They're all one and the same.

All I have to do is take it.

"You really want to learn, honey?" I rasp in a rough voice I scarcely recognize.

She nods as if hypnotized, looking like a wildcat. Like a little sex kitten, eager for more meat and ready for the taming.

"I want everything, Daddy. All I want is to be your dreamgirl."

All I have to do is take it.

My insides churn, my cock gives a lurch. I lean down and kiss her harder than I've ever kissed anyone, holding her rough in my hands, her words awakening in me things I've never felt. I don't know what I'm doing -- her mouth's on mine, so sweet and soft, and suddenly I'm tearing off her bikini top, spilling out her tits, seizing a perfect handful of ripe little peaches.

"OhHh," she whines as I shape and squeeze them, thumbs pulling across her pert brown nipples.

"Ohh it's good when you touch me..."

I growl, unable to stay away. I'm out of my mind with lust; I'm overtaken by primal urges, little better than a beast.

Thus I devour my daughter's tongue, doing whatever comes natural. I fill her with my own, my hands flying to her hips in a sudden need to have her naked. She tears off my shirt as I cast her sarong and bottoms aside, and then we're both there in the dark, daddy and daughter, naked and shivering, backlit by the skin-colored glow of porn, lit by lust.

She's posed like a little prey animal and I pounce on her, pushing her to the floor, the pair of us entwining against the tiles. Heedless of any discomfort as her slender legs wrap around me. All I know is need: the need to feed her my cum, to bathe her with it, to drown her in it. To fuck it into her every night from here until forever. I need to have her at my side, always; I need her to be mine, mine alone, mine forever.

Such are my thoughts as I rub myself against her, my stepdaughter's smooth cunt so hot and wet, the sweet smell of her sex already filling the room.

"Teach me, Daddy," she whispers, trembling under my touch. "Teach me...teach m--meEee--"

She breaks off in a wail as I sink myself in, unable to hold off any longer. I have to be inside, I have to carve my place; otherwise, I'll surely go insane. Her tight little embrace takes my breath away, and I push in further, rumbling in contentment, my Vivie panting and clinging.

Her eyes go out of focus as I fill her, and she emits a low wordless moan. She's so hot and wet her soft velvet walls part like curtains, and before I know it I'm all the way in, shuddering and cursing. Stretching her whole space, her expression one of awe at the feel of being completely full.

I get a good grip on her hair and crane her neck back, bending her as I will.

"Ohhh...ohh, I love you, Dad..."

"I love you too, sweetie."

I lean in and take her mouth with my tongue.

Then I rock myself out, and in, and start to fuck.

"Oh my f...Ooh my GoOod," she gasps as I shove the air out of her, pushing myself in as deep as I like.

"Oh Da...DaAaddyy...yes...yesyes..."

Last time, we made love.

Now, we start to fuck.

Her palms slide all over, smoothing along my chest and back, her lips kissing anywhere they can reach. I thrust into her harder, faster, my movements matching the tempo of the long-forgotten pornstars onscreen. My Vivian's moans a symphony of sex as I make her into my own little fuckpuppet.

"Daddydaddy ohh my...oh my G-god, Daddy. It feels so...it feels so..."

"There you go, babygirl, there you go...that's what you need...Daddy's gonna give it to you..."

I speak in a low rough voice, the room filled with our sounds, her moans and mine and the wet squelching of her sweet little slit. The scent of her fills the air, her little body like putty in my hands, a soft, supple plaything for all my desire.

I take her as hard as I dare, pounding her in my arms and against the tile. Stretching her, spearing her. Showing her what Daddy likes, what Daddy wants.

How Daddy likes to fuck.

"Oh...mE...oh fuck mE, fuckme Daddy, yes yes...yesyesyesyES..."

"Good girl...Gooood girl. Daddy's gonna...fuck...Daddy's gonna teach you, baby, Daddy's gonna..."