Seduced by My Stepdaughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're so worked up it happens before I even realize -- I'm completely encased in her when she starts to cum, her teeth in my shoulder, her grip sudden and insistent as she clenches my shaft. Her neck arches, her pert breasts pressed to my face as she cries out, her smooth little tummy rubbing against mine.

"Ahh...ahhhhh, DaddyDaddyDaddyDaddyDaddy--"

It's otherworldly, the sensation of my girl shuddering beneath me, lost in orgasm, her sweet feminine voice pleading for more, her beautiful body wrapped all around. She strokes me with her spasming cuntmuscles, and I don't have a chance -- in seconds I start to erupt myself, sewing her tightness with my seed.

"Oh f...oh Vivie, oh my God..."

I empty out, spewing myself deep in my own daughter, painting her insides my color. I cum for ages -- all the tension, all the anger, all the aching desire I've felt, I leave it all within, my manhood spasming over and over as she leans in to kiss me, her hips greedily pumping against mine.

I give her everything I've got, my essence overflowing as I fuck her all the way through, her eyes shining like a pair of stars in the dark, urging me on, welcoming me in. I cum and cum, gifting her my every last drop, leaving a mess for the maids as I inseminate my sweet girl, knowing only ecstasy.

At length I collapse, completely spent; I fall atop her, still joined inside. Her grip so warm and wet as she holds me, the pair of us pulsing in the aftershocks of our shared climax.

I look at the beautiful, out-of-breath young woman in my arms, her face glowing in post-orgasmic bliss, our hearts beating as one. I love her so much it's frightening, her embrace a gift I just can't believe.

...Or can I?

It's fucked -- it's beyond fucked -- but what if it's a gift I can allow myself to have?

I admire the slenderness of her neck, the delicate curve of her clavicle; her sweet little tits and that crooked, exhausted smile. I've almost lost my damn mind, denying her, and my desire. She's such an angel...and damn it all to Hell, I'm done living scared. What wouldn't I do for this woman? This girl of mine...I pulled her out of a goddamn river, didn't I? I almost lost her -- I risked my goddamn life to save her, and days later I've got the nerve to try and avoid her?

No.

Fuck that.

From now on, I'm doing what feels right. No matter what. I know it's crazy, I know it's a fucked-up mess...but fuck it, I don't care. Life's a mess, and not everything has to make sense -- least of all to other people.

So fuck what the world might think. This little woman...this little Vivian...she's all mine.

I squeeze her in my arms, grateful for what I've been given.

Vivie coos and kisses me tenderly, her slim fingers running through my hair. Her voice soft and sweet, gentle.

"I love you Daddy...I love love you."

She nuzzles happily against me and I answer out of reflex, telling her the truth.

"I love you too, baby...more than anything."

She shivers and grins, kissing my face.

"Mmm. So that was...a little different from last time."

I cradle her, wearing a guilty smile. "You said you wanted to learn. There's...a few ways we can do things."

She giggles as I roll us over so she's on top, my shaft still inside.

"Then you're gonna have to teach them all. Buut you're not gonna make me wait so long for next time," she pouts playfully, her fingertips tapping my chest. "You can't doo things like that to me..."

I chuckle and kiss her cheek as she trails off, her eyes drawn to something down on the ground beside us.

"Umm...Dad?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"What's that?"

I glance to where she's pointing.

It's one of my joints.

***

A half hour later we're naked on the patio, smoking pot together as she slowly jerks me off.

What can I say -- once you fuck your daughter on the floor, certain things kinda go out the window.

"You like it like that, huh?" she smiles sweetly in the moonlight.

"Just a little slower, baby...mmm, just like that."

I take a drag and cough only a little, a pleasant tingle traveling all through me. Fuck -- this is even better than the edible.

"I can't believe you got some of this stuff," she giggles, stroking me lazily as I sigh in satisfaction. "You're so bad."

"I just thought...we could use it to relax," I smile, making a sound as she cradles my balls, not-quite gently enough. "Easy there babygirl, easy. We've still got...mmm, we've still got a bit to learn."

"Well you'd better teach a little faster then, mister," she smirks, her look full of love.

She leans in for a kiss and takes the joint, pouting her pretty lips for a puff. As it reaches her mouth she stops and frowns, inspecting it closely.

"Hmm, I think it's out. Dad do you have the..."

"Yeah baby, one sec."

I fumble for the lighter, and as I do Viv's phone goes off on the table. She turns to check it.

"Uhh...Dad...?"

Her tone brings me out of my hazy, hedonistic reverie.

"What is it, sweetie?"

"Umm...it's Mom."

I blink; she looks at me uncertainly, her palm paused midstroke.

"She's worried about, uhh...about us. And what happened with the...with the house, and everything. She wants to, umm..."

She pauses, her bloodshot eyes locking onto mine in concern.

"Dad...she says she wants to come visit."