Seduced by Older Man Ch. 03

Story Info
The training of a straight young man is continued.
4.6k words
4.77
16.4k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 to my story of Seduced by Older Man.

Because I'd been in such a hurry to leave Bills house, I didn't clean up before I left. As a result, I felt the effect of his cum seeping from me my entire drive home. When I arrived home, I quickly stripped and put everything I'd been wearing in the wash before taking a long shower. While in the shower, I kept asking myself how this had happened. I'm not gay or bisexual, yet I was in the shower cleaning off the cum from the same man who's load I'd swallowed the night before. I was humiliated by what I'd done and angry that I didn't stop it. Worst of all, I couldn't talk about it to anyone because no matter how I explained it, I'd come off looking gay or like a submissive bottom. For the next two days, I didn't log into email, chatrooms, or watch any porn, but rather tried to flush the experience from my mind.

When I woke up on Monday, I had a full erection. This was not unusual, but it was the first time I'd been hard since I left Bill's, and I'd just come out of a dream about him. Dreams are strange, and this one was no exception. I dreamt that he was sucking me, and his ex-wife was encouraging him. Nothing about the dream was real, I didn't recognize the house and I'd never even seen a picture of Bill's ex-wife. Unfortunately, like most sex dreams, I woke up just before the climax, and I was fully erect and horny. This was the first time since Bill's that I had fantasized about anything sexual and I pulled the covers back, slid my shorts off, and began stroking myself. When I jerk off, I'm usually watching porn or fantasizing about a model, actress, or my girlfriend with another woman, but this time I was fantasizing about him sucking my cock.

As I laid there with my eyes closed, stroking my dick, I was remembering how good I felt in his mouth. When I got close to cumming, I stopped and waited a minute before continuing. I repeated this cycle over and over until I finally had enough and I released my first orgasm ever while fantasizing about a man play. The release was so intense that the first pulse of cum landed on my cheek and the underside of my chin, the second landed on my upper chest, and the rest made a trail down to my stomach. As I laid there catching my breath, covered in my own cum, I wasn't thinking about how upset and ashamed I'd been, I was wondering if I'd ever get to feel his mouth on my cock again.

Two days later my girlfriend got back in town, and we made plans to go out Thursday evening. She'd been gone a while and my need to fuck her had never been stronger. We met up at a restaurant, but because we were both just as horny, we ended up having a quick dinner before racing back to her place. Sex with her was always great, and she was attractive, had a nice figure, and stayed in impeccable shape.

She was a solid C cup with natural breasts and nipples like pencil erasers that she loved to have bitten and sucked. We had amazing sex that night, but images of my experience with Bill kept flashing in and out of my head as we played.

As soon as we made it her room, I took off her shirt, removed her bra, and began playing with her tits. As she moaned in enjoyment, the image of Bill enjoying me rubbing his chest in the shower kept popping into my mind. I laid her down and began sucking on her clit, but as soon as I inserted my finger into her pussy, I was reminded of Bill sliding his finger inside me as he sucked my cock.

While I was fucking her from behind, I stopped just before she was about to cum and told her to lay down on her stomach. When I slid back inside, I laid on top of her and slid my hands under to grip her shoulders. I then began fucking her slowly and deeply, the same way that Bill had done it to me.

Because she had been so close; it only took a minute or two until I heard the sweet sounds of her cumming. I hadn't cum yet, so I waited for her to completely finish, and then I grabbed hold of both her wrists and continued fucking her.

On a normal night, if I wasn't wearing a condom, I'd pull it out just before I came, and she'd finish me off with her mouth. This wasn't so much for birth control; but more because she liked to cuddle afterwards without having to first run to the bathroom and get clean up.

However, tonight, I waited until the last possible moment and whispered "I'm cumming" the instant I began unloading inside her with one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I stayed in as deep as possible as wave after wave of my seed began filling her. When I finished cumming, I was so overcome with a feeling of dominance that I didn't get up or release her wrists.

I moved my cock back and forth, in a slow and deep rhythm, to make sure my cum had coated the entire inside of her pussy. I then pulled out and took hold of it so I could rub it back and forth over her swollen clit. Normally, I'd already have started going limp but for some reason I hadn't and was overcome with the sudden desire fuck a cum filled pussy. I drove my cock back in and continued fucking her until it finally softened and slid out. When she got up to clean herself, I stayed in her bed wondering if she'd felt the same vulnerability I'd felt after Bill used me.

She had plans for Friday, so we did not meet up. I'd been thinking about sex all day and around 10:30pm decided to log into my email. I was hoping there would be multiple emails from Bill, begging to give me another blow job, but there was only one, and all it said was "Let me know when you'd like to hang out again." I felt embarrassed knowing that I'd been thinking about being sucked by him so much since my dream, yet his one-sentence email made it seem like he could take it or leave it. I was angry and horny, so I decided to watch some porn and blow off some steam. I opened my favorite porn site and searched for videos under the heading "bisexual threesome". I'd never done this before, but I wanted to see videos of a younger man with an older couple like I'd seen at Bill's house.

Just one week ago, scenes of a man getting sucked by another man would have repulsed me, but now I was stroking myself as I watched them. As I continued watching, I fantasized about being in Bill's mouth again, so I decided to reply to his email. I didn't want to seem like I was the one pursuing it, so I simply replied and told him we should catch up sometime. Within two minutes I received a response that just said, "I'm home now, come over and we can talk." I should have simply finished jerking off and ignored his email, but I was horny and the need to feel his mouth around my cock was too strong and he only lived about ten minutes from me. I quickly changed into shorts and sandals to make it easier for him to get to my cock, and then in the cover of night, I headed back over.

I already had an erection when I arrived at his house, but I hid it well as I walked up to his door. He answered and directed us back to the living room where he sat on a couch and I sat in the same chair as before. There were no drinks and no porn, so I sat silently as I waited for him to start the conversation. He finally broke the ice by telling me that I didn't do anything wrong last week. He then put me on the spot by asking what part I enjoyed the most, getting sucked, sucking him, or getting fucked. The question embarrassed me, but I didn't want him to make assumptions, so I told him I liked getting sucked the most.

"Well get undressed and sit here, I'd love to give you that experience again." Bill said.

That was the invitation I'd been waiting for. I got undressed as quickly as possible and walked over and sat next to him on the couch. I didn't say anything, but the speed at which I dropped my clothes, and my full erection told him all he needed to know.

"Looks like you've been thinking about this for a while." Bill said. "Last week didn't turn you gay, did it?"

"No!" I immediately shot back in a rather offended tone. He knew last week had only happened because he filled me with whisky and hardcore porn and basically took advantage of me, it did not happen because I was gay.

"Yet here you are, naked and aroused, and how do you explain this?" He asked, while gripping my fully hard cock. I couldn't think of a response, so I said nothing. He chuckled and told me he was only kidding and that he will explain it for me. He began slowly stroking me as he told me that men have always had a strong biological need for frequent sexual release and the need continues to grow until well into their 60's. This has been a problem throughout history, especially in cultures where sex was primarily for reproduction, and not for recreation. Masturbation helps, but it's not a long-term substitute for the release you get from sex, and it was not allowed in many cultures because it was considered a waste of life producing seed.

Younger men in these cultures had more outlets for burning off testosterone since many were producing children, hunting, and going to battle, but this was not the case for the older men. As these men got older their needs for release didn't diminish, they grew but they also needed more stimulation for sexual arousal. To remedy this, in many cultures, older males groomed a younger male to serve them sexually. These young men were not gay, in fact most were initially reluctant like you. Many of them had never been exposed to any type of sex and others were married with wives of their own. Bill said he's studied these cultures because he wanted to find out how the older men were able to get these boys to comply, and it came down to two factors.

"That's why it was so important that I made you swallow my cum and why I had to cum inside you." He explained that when a dominant older man's cum is ingested or deposited into a younger man, they both begin to change. The older man develops a stronger sense of dominance, making him want to do more with his boy, while at the same time, a new desire to be used and to please the older man begins growing inside the younger man. "You didn't come back here because you're gay, you came back because my cum has already started changing you. You'll still be interested in women, but your desire to please me is only going to get stronger."

I no longer felt like staying for a blow job. I'm a good looking, grown man that gets laid all the time, not some whinny nerd that needs him to get off. I politely told him I'm not buying into that, and he has the wrong idea of our relationship so I should probably leave. Bill stopped stroking me and knelt between my legs and told me if that's how I felt, I should go, and then he began sucking my cock.

I wanted to leave, especially after what he'd just implied, but as soon as I was in his mouth I was overcome with a sense of relief as if I'd come up for air after being underwater. I instantly forgot about being offended and figured I'd let him finish before I left. He sucked me for a while, stopping several times as I got close, but not letting me cum. It reminded me of the dream I'd had, only I knew this was real and I was content to stay in his mouth for as long as he wanted to please me. He stopped again when I got close but this time he got up and look at me and said "This role may be difficult for you to accept, but in time you'll realize that my cum is not your punishment, it's your reward. Now go sit on my bed."

Everything in my mind told me to leave and never look back, but I was unable to. I was so close to cumming that I couldn't think rationally, so I walked to his room and sat on the same bed I'd been fucked on a week ago. Bill walked right up to me and took off his shirt. He grabbed my hands and put them on his belt buckle and told me to undress him the rest of the way. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and when I'd unzipped them, I slid them down. He stepped out of them and told me I wasn't done until he was naked, so I reached up to both of his sides and grabbed the waistband and pulled his boxers down past his knees. When he stepped out with one leg, I let them go and they fell to the floor. When he stepped out with his second leg, he moved closer pressing his limp cock to my face.

"Time to start pleasing me, but no hands." Bill directed.

I opened my mouth and took in his cock. Because he was not hard, I could only use suction to pull it in and then squeeze it with my lips as I moved my head back. I kept repeating this over and over until he started getting hard and I was able to start using my mouth to stroke his shaft. When he was fully hard, he stopped me and told me to lie on the bed while he turned off the lights and closed the door. This left the room so completely dark that I couldn't see anything. I then felt him lay down beside me, reach over my body to grab my wrist, and place my hand on his cock. He put his hand on the back of my head and told me to lay it on his chest and then he began rubbing his fingers through my hair.

"The dark will make this easier for you." Bill said. "Last week the alcohol helped, but tonight I need you to be fully aware of what's happening. Now use your hand to explore my balls." I started gently rubbing his balls while he continued caressing my face and running his hand through my hair."

When he felt I'd given his balls enough attention he told me to work his shaft, so I reached up and started slowly stroking it. "That's a good boy, feel how thick you made it." Bill said. I didn't respond, I just kept stroking him as we laid together. "Now use your fingertips to just play with the head. You need to be intimately familiar with this cock from now on." Bill said.

Even though I'd gone much further the other night, being in total darkness and touching him while my head was on his chest was far more personal.

"Get down there and smell it." he ordered as he grabbed the back of my head and moved my face to his crotch until my nose was buried in his bush. "Every man has a distinct scent; you need to know mine." He held me like that for more than a minute while I continued smelling him and stroking him. When he finally released the pressure on my head, he told me to rub his cock on my face. "Feel how warm and soft it is against your cheeks, your forehead, and your lips."

After I traced my entire face with his cock multiple times Bill said "Suck the head like a lollypop, but only the head." I was already rubbing it against my face, so I just opened my mouth and closed my lips around the base of his head. "Now put the tip of your tongue in my slit." When I touched the head of his cock with my tongue, I immediately tasted the glob of precum that had been oozing out of his shaft. I winced at first, expecting it to taste terrible, but I was surprised both by the sweetness and the slippery texture so I kept going until I had dug the rest of the precum his slit.

"Good boy, now play with my balls and start sucking the whole thing." Bill ordered as he put his hand on my head pushing it down to ensure I was obeying. I'm not sure what was compelling me to do everything he told me, but it felt less taboo doing it in complete darkness. Bill kept steady pressure on my head, pushing it down a little more each time, driving his cock deeper into my mouth.

"Yeah, just like that boy, suck daddy's cock, but don't let me cum." I increased the speed and began doing my best to keep taking more each time as Bill kept reminding me that in time I'll know exactly how he likes it.

I'm not sure how long I sucked him, but he finally told me I needed to stop, and he moved my head back on his chest. When I was back in that position, he pulled my top leg over his and placed my hand on his chest. "You were getting me too close, but I'm not done with you yet. Rub my chest and stomach like you did in the shower." I started rubbing his chest, and he moved my head and repositioned himself a bit, so his nipple was near my mouth. "I like my nipples sucked hard." I wasn't sure if he was just giving me information or if he was asking me to suck his nipples, but I wasn't his girlfriend and wasn't about to do that. Rather than repeating himself, he just grabbed my head harder and forced my lips to his nipple until I began sucking it like it was my girlfriend's. Last week Bill took me so fast that I hadn't realized what was happening, but now I was sucking his nipple while rubbing his chest and laying naked with my leg over his. This was sexual intimacy and not what I'd come over for.

After several minutes he moved my hand back to his cock indicating he wanted me to stroke him some more. I happily complied because it felt less submissive stroking his cock than caressing his chest. "Stroke it until I tell you to stop and focus on how it feels as I'm getting close". As I stroked him, it started to feel different, and the longer I stroked it, the more I felt it building up. I knew he was getting close before he even told me to stop, and when he stopped me, I went back to rubbing his chest. I remember everything about that exact moment, because it was the first time I'd ever felt an orgasm building in another man's cock and it gave me a sense of power knowing I was doing this to him. I was operating on autopilot for several minutes, and it was not until Bill began to moan that I realized I was playing with one of his nipples while sucking the other one.

Bill reached into his side table and grabbed something and asked for my hand. When I gave it to him, he filled it with lube and told me stroke him with it. It had been several minutes since I last stroked him and when I reached down, I slathered his semi hard cock with the lube. This was a new sensation as that lube made it much more slippery and I could hear my hand as it moved up and down. I'm not sure what made me do it, but I just started biting his nipple as I stroked him, gripping his slippery cock tighter than before. Bill began moaning and I knew he loved what I was doing but rather than have me keep doing it, he pushed me off and told me to get on my back.

As soon as I was on my back, he rolled on top of me and pressed the tip of his well lubed cock against my opening.

"It's time to consummate this relationship!" He said as he pushed in a little deeper, just parting my opening, but not penetrating me. I knew from all the foreplay he'd be too horny to stop, and it wouldn't matter how I felt about it. I was very vulnerable in this position, and I worried that if I didn't say something, he might just thrust it in all at once, and I didn't want to feel that pain, so I decided to offer him a compromise.

"I want your cock but please take it slow, it's so big." I said.

I then felt the head of his dick push inside of me. Because of the lube, it easily pushed in, but it still hurt like hell. Luckily for me, he knew it was going to hurt and he'd already pulled it back out before I said anything.

"Cross your legs over my back and tell me you want it." Bill whispered heavily into my ear. I crossed my heels over the small of his back and told him that I wanted it, and I again asked him to take it slow. "You need to be convincing." He whispered. "Beg for it, tell me you need it, I need to hear you say it."

"Please give it to me, I need it, I'm yours." I replied.

"Keep saying it, over and over." Bill demanded.

I began repeating it, expecting to just feel him start pushing deeper into me but I was not expecting him to start kissing my neck and ear. I'd never considered this to be even a remote possibility, and it caught me completely off guard. I wanted him to stop but just as I about to push him, he began working the head of his cock in and out of me while continuing to kiss, bite, and suck my neck.

"Put your arms around me and pull harder with your legs." Bill demanded.

As soon as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled down with my legs, he drove all the way inside me and then nearly all the way back out. The pain and surprise made me pull him tighter towards me. He began fucking me, driving his cock all the way inside with each thrust. Having my legs and arms wrapped around a man who was fucking me left me feeling the most submissive I'd ever felt.

12