Seduced by Older Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy's getting close." Bill said as he continued pumping his shaft in and out of my body. "Get ready!"

He pulled my arms down and held both my wrists, so I knew I was about to feel him cum inside me at any moment. As soon as he had a tight grip on my wrists, I felt his lips against mine and he drove his tongue into my mouth and began kissing me passionately. I didn't have time to react because I immediately felt the first two pulses of cum filling me. He released one of my wrists as he pulled out, and used his hand to direct the rest of his cum on my ass. When he was done cumming, he took the tip of his cock and moved it around the cum before using his cock to push it back in.

"We need this inside you." He said as he repeated this several times until he was satisfied, he pushed most of the cum back inside me.

He pushed all the way back in my freshly lubed ass just as he lowered himself to me and began sucking my bottom lip. We stayed like this until he'd gone limp and fell out.

He got up and turned on the light and opened his nightstand drawer and pulled out a butt plug that looked far too thick to go in me. He told me to roll over and get on my knees but leave my chest on the bed. When I did, he then put the tip of it against my freshly fucked opening and asked if I thought there was still enough of his cum on me to lube it. He didn't wait for my answer, he just started pushing it in. The tip was easy to take, but the deeper it went in, the exponentially more painful it became. It was soon too big for me to take and the penetration stopped. I told him I tried but it was just too big but he didn't say anything, instead he pushed it in even harder. I tried to relax but I couldn't and once the thickest part had penetrated me, my body tightened up, quickly swallowing the rest of the plug. It had gone in the rest of the way so fast I swore I could feel it moving things around all the up to my sternum.

"That's to keep my cum in you while I shower, stay put until I get back." Bill said. He then got up and went into the bathroom and started taking a shower. Laying on top of the bed naked waiting for the man who'd just fucked me, to finish showering was awkward enough but doing it with an anal plug that was keeping his cum in me was far worse. When Bill was done showering he returned to the bedroom fully dressed and he had my clothes with him.

"I've got an early morning tomorrow so you need to get dressed, you can't sleep over." Bill said.

I'd already gone limp and was feeling insecure, so I wasn't looking for a blow job, but I was still surprised. I'd done all the work, and done everything he'd demanded of me and I didn't even get to cum. When I reached down to pull the plug out, Bill stopped me.

"Leave it, my cum stays in you until you get home. Who knows, you may even want to sleep with it in you."

As I got dressed, he told me that tonight was never about my pleasure, it was about him teaching me to serve him. He told me not to worry, I'll get sucked again soon but not until he's convinced I'm ready to fully submit to him.

He stopped me as I was walking out the door and told me this is going be a new side of my life and that we've just scratched the surface. He finished by telling me that from now on I'll be doing whatever it takes to please my new daddy, and then he closed the door, and I walked to my car and left.

12