All Comments on 'Seduced by Older Man Ch. 03'

by MyImagination800

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd11 months ago

my god id love that

teddy66teddy6611 months ago

Loved the story. Can't wait for Daddy to take more control of his boy!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the very best series I’ve read on this site, in any category. Each installment builds and improves on the last. Well done and I hope to read more of your writing here in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the thought of a man’s seed slowly seeping out of my freshly fucked boi cunt…It’s so hot and sweet what daddy has done…Hopefully Bill took some pics of his cock in his new bitch’s tight little ass. They need to be sent to the pathetic girlfriend who obviously is totally history now..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the way he is forced to make love (have intercourse) with Bill by wrapping is legs and arms around him like a girl or woman usually do. Thats so dominant.

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyou11 months ago

Loving the story! Can't wait for more...to hear how he'll be submitting to his new Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is so hot! The intimacy of that second visit was sooo hot….would love to meet a daddy like him!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful, he's now daddy's boy, he will learn to love giving daddy his arse and mouth, in the long term he will discover a boy of his own and can train him as he has been trained.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wish the guy was 19 not 30

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

when is the next chapter cuming ;)

RalCatRalCat9 months ago

Need to get the girlfriend joining in.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yes, very hot series, would love to read part 4! :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice series.....reminds me of my younger days when I was seduced by an older gentleman who became my friend for decades.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When will we get more of this great story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please dont stop now, i want more, much more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hardly can wait to read the next episode

liz33ndliz33nd5 months ago

this stor has me hooked, it makes any guy feel he needs this in his life. just the way it is written and the feeling the reader gets from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this series…so hot! I would love to be the younger guy in this even tho I’m not younger anymore!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hardly can wait for the next chapter. If I may let me give you a few suggestions. At the next chapter his daddy put some pressure on him to break up with his girlfriend and dedicate his “body and soul” to his new master. Maybe this process could begin with blackmailing him, or put some psychological control by saying that after his submission he is no longer a “man” but just an object of his master’s desire. After that it could continue with the full feminization of him, by completely shaving of his body, removing all his body hair. Lastly, his master should whore him out, turning him into cock bucket. At the end the young man should mentally accept his new reality.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTX4 months ago

Good writing. Looking forward to you picking it back up again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! I need to be fucked up the ass right now! Loved this story and the series! I’m hard as a rock right now and had to stop myself from Cumming! Please keep writing!

RobineaRobinea24 days ago

Great story and you really should be continuing the journey Bill is leading the young man along. Bill has been very clever in developing the control he has asserted and whilst the young man doesn't entirely understand what is happening, he already knows it makes him feel good and he wants it to continue.

Strikes me it's a very well structured plot and you should defo be taking it further please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyImagination800@MyImagination800
I was in my 20s when I had my 1st bi experience. A married couple in their late 40s asked if I'd be open to playing with her while he watched. I was not open to anything bi, but they were persistent. Even though I wasn't into it, I'll never forget the rush I got the first t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES