All Comments on 'Seduced By Penny's Sister'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

I have to say, I believe that story was one of the top 3 or 4 stories I have EVER read on here, and believe me, I have read alot of them. I got off 2 times before I made it to the end.

en_extaseen_extaseover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome story! Loved it from start to finish. I especially loved that you focused so much on the dialogue... My favorite was when the sister turned it around on him, bragging about how she was better and that she'd tell his girlfriend. I didn't expect that at all; amazing! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
utterly amazing!

I've been reading all your stories in order and I have to say this is the my favorite. All of your stories are wonderful but I just couldn't get enough of this one. So powerful and extremely well written. Can't wait to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Could have used some teasing his cock -- and his balls -- with her hands before she took his balls in her mouth.

Playing with his cock and balls while describing how she was going to use her mouth. And asking him that if that felt good, could he imagine how good her mouth would feel.

And getting him to play with her breasts and nipples before the titty fuck would also have been nice.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous