Seduced By Penny's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,145 Followers

But what had just happened was not a simple fuck for fun or much needed release. Though that was the intent, this was something else altogether. Something bigger. He tried to blame it on his own libido. Since his vacation had officially ended, Gavin hadn't been doing much except work, catching up after missing several busy days. He hadn't found time for sex, and every time he made plans, something had happened to cancel them. He ended up masturbating in bed every night. But instead of releasing himself, he never finished. He was just building himself up higher and higher, getting more horny every day. And so when he knocked on the door tonight and saw Kendra in a robe, it nearly knocked him on the floor.

That, he thought, must be why this was so amazing.

Kendra thought the same thing, as she had been in a similar situation. Masturbating frequently, but never finishing. That must be it.

And yet they both knew it was something else. Which is why they didn't say a word. They just lay there, holding each other, feeling their cum-streaked, sweaty bodies pressed together.

And it was why, when Gavin finally got up to leave, they decided maybe Penny shouldn't know about this after all.

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Gavin, see Watch and Learn, Sibling Secrets, and more.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Kendra, see Meeting the Sister, Boardroom Presentation, and more.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,145 Followers