All Comments on 'Seduced By Samantha'

by josephdm

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hope to read more of them together

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Great story.

I really liked this story. I think it will be a matter of time before he gets his mother. I hope to read about it.

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 13 years ago
Excellent Start!!!

The first few paragraphs needed some serious editing! They contained run on sentences and grammatical mistakes that detracted from the story. But, somewhere in the middle things improved and the grammar improved.

Excellent story and a good beginning to what I hope will be a series!!! Please pay more careful attention to your grammar but do not forget your story line!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
screw up

how can you graduate college at 18 high school yes first year of college maybe but to graduate at 18 you would have to be smarter than bill gates and if you were you wouldn't have gone to college just started working keep it somewhat realistic from now on please

DBRS

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I liked the story, but...

I could only give it Four Stars because of the problems. First, what is a "lit"? Did you mean "clit"? Second, I have known a few members of the Mensa Society that graduated from college even before the age of eighteen. Do you really think it is altogether commonplace for a person to graduate from college at that age? An editor would have found these problems and saved you the embarrassment of having them pointed out to you.

Actually, it was not a bad story. I would like to see you do more with it, or write more in a similar vein. BUT, PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO EDIT, OR AT LEAST PROOFREAD YOUR WORK!

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago

I liked the story, but have to agree with other reviewers. There are numerous errors with grammar and spelling, which are a little distracting. I would like to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fyi

just so you know this author is obviously british and in britain "college" often means high school. they use university to refer to what we call "college"...so quit calling the author out... they're right you're wrong!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story.

I hope you continue this story as I enjoyed it very much. I hope to read more soon. As for all those Americans out there yours is not the proper English spelling or grammar, when you revolted you changed the spelling of your words & their usage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to the anon complaining about college

I have friends from Bakersfield, CA who were homeschooled and actually graduated from COLLEGE at 18... couple of smart kids if you ask me :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
intro?

if writers don't want complaints about thier use of words specific to thier culture then they should have the brains to tell the readers in the intro. if this writer had said he was from another area of the world (australia) and also said college was equal to high school elsewhere they wouldn't get so many complaints. WRITERS HERE NEED TO SHOW SOME PRIDE IN THIER WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND USE THIER HEADS AND A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

dumb brits shut the f[_]ck up u aςs holes. France forever!!!!!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Good story

Aside from omitted letters it was a good read thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

How hard is it to spell Clit?! Missing a letter every time it was used!

That aside, the story wasn't bad, I enjoyed it although it seemed a bit abbreviated. ...also it begs for additional chapters, which seem not to be there :(.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
interesting but real?

did this really happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story but has your keyboard got the c missing. It's clit not lit

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

He completed college at 18???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous