Seduced by the Neighbor

Story Info
Rosie is caught ogling and gets rewarded.
2.1k words
4.44
58.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her attention should have been on the book in her hand, but her fingers held it open to the same page far longer than it should have taken her to read the entire chapter. She reread the same sentence half a dozen times, without grasping anything in it. The air was filled with the sound of a lawnmower and Rosie's eyes kept straying to the man pushing it. Her shirtless neighbor walked back and forth across his front lawn making neat rows in the grass, keeping Rosie's eyes glued to his toned, muscular arms and the way his pecs moved when he turned the lawnmower around. She tried to be inconspicuous sitting across the street on the stoop in front of her apartment, attempting to keep her eyes on the book when he faced her, but she wasn't great at hiding her staring.

The lawnmower sound cut out and it took Rosie a moment to register that she was still blatantly staring. Her neighbor wiped his sweaty hands on his shorts and looked over at her, winking. Her face flushed and she buried it back in the book. Embarrassment burned in her as she desperately tried to find the place where she had left off and get back to reading. She was mortified, considering getting up and going back into the house, when she heard a sharp whistle and looked up. The neighbor stood at the gate to his backyard, having brought the lawnmower back into the garage, and motioned to her with a beckoning finger. Like an idiot, she actually swiveled to look behind her, checking that he meant her. Of course, there was no one behind her. Still, she brought a hand up to her chest, questioningly tapping it as if to say "me?" He nodded, a huge smile spreading over his face, dimples popping.

Her heart hammered as she stood up and brushed off her shorts, leaving her book on the stoop. What could he possibly want? She looked both ways before crossing the deserted street and hurried over to where he stood. He passed through the gate as she approached and she followed him into his yard. He had an inground pool and a large patio, partially shaded by a canopy. He went over to a cooler and pulled out a bottle of beer dripping from the melting ice inside. He offered it out to Rosie and she shook her head vehemently. He twisted the top open and took a long swig himself.

"How old are you?" He seemed to be scanning over her, head to toe.

"I'll be 19 in two months," she told him, trying to stand a bit taller, pushing her shoulders back.

"Ha," he smirked. "You're just a kid." His eyes sparkled as if he was trying to provoke her. She wondered how old he was. Early 30s, she'd guess. He seemed to live alone and even though he often had people hanging out by the pool, they were not loud and wild parties. His friends seemed chill, from what she could tell from across the street.

"I'm not a kid," she was defensive, "I have a job and I pay for my own car and..."

"Did you get wet watching me mow?" He interrupted. Her mouth was left hanging open, taken aback by his question. "Cause your nipples are so hard I could see them through your top, across the street." Rosie instinctively folded her arms over her chest. She had on a tank top with a built-in shelf bra, which obviously didn't do enough to conceal her arousal.

She felt rooted to the spot, not knowing how to react to his accusation. He took a step closer to her, so close that she swore she could feel the heat coming off of his bare skin. The silence that stretched between them seemed to last forever. And then his hand was slipping slowly underneath the elastic of her shorts, down over her panties, between her legs. A large finger pressed the fabric into the crease, rubbing firmly and she could feel it soaking through immediately.

"Were you gonna go inside and rub one out when I was done with the lawn?" He leaned in close to whisper into her ear and she could feel herself clench against his fingers. "Do you want me to do it for you instead?" Her pussy gushed at his words and she couldn't resist the small moan that escaped her. She had a feeling it wouldn't take him long. He would have her coming as soon as he touched her clit and she really wanted to let him try.

As if sensing her confirmation, this man whose name she didn't even know, pulled her shorts down her thighs together with her panties and grasped her bare pussy in his hand, fingers diving inside her channel, thumb poised over her clit. The onslaught of sensations below was coupled with his mouth lowering over hers, kissing her hard. He brought a hand to the back of her head, pushing his tongue into her mouth and she was lost. She's never been kissed like this before. In the past, she had been kissed by tentative boys who liked her, not grown men who seemed to be acting on some sort of a lust-driven impulse.

And then he was yanking her shorts down to her ankles, lifting her flip-flopped foot up out of them, and swinging her leg up over his shoulder. Rosie braced one hand on his shoulders as his face dove in between her legs, kneeling in front of her. The way his tongue moved through her folds, the way he sucked at her dripping juices, was nothing that she'd experienced before. One hand plunged back inside her while the other grabbed onto her ass, pulling her further into his face. She couldn't hold off long while being devoured by his skillful mouth. She shuddered, coming hard, her thighs trembling as the orgasm rocketed through her. He eased up as she came down from the high of her climax before he unhooked the shorts and panties from her other foot and stood up on his feet. He ran a hand over his face, his chin glistening with her juices.

"Come inside," he motioned with his head, moving towards the sliding doors on the patio.

She was suddenly jolted into the reality that she was standing in his backyard naked from the waist down. Her face grew scarlet once more as she yanked down her tank top over her ass, following him inside.

"I'm Matt. What's your name?" He asked her, making his way right into the bedroom. She followed him unquestioningly.

"Rosie," she told him, her hands still tugging to conceal her lower half.

"How would you like me to fuck you, Rosie?" He dropped her shorts and panties at the foot of the bed, catching her eye with a confident stare. Her mouth hung open yet again, unsure of what to say. "You would like me to fuck you, right?" He smiled that dimpled smile. She only hesitated a moment before nodding her head. This might be the most adventurous thing that she's ever done in her life and she wasn't going to back out of it now. There was a sizzle of energy in the room, between them, and based on his performance outside, she really wanted to see what else Matt would do. Feel what he'd do. "Lose the top and get on the bed," he directed, pulling down his shorts and boxer briefs in one swoop, dropping them on the floor.

She was momentarily struck immobile by the site of his hard cock springing out of his shorts. It bobbed, pointing in her direction before Matt turned away to go to his dresser, retrieving a condom from the drawer. There was a similar difference between Matt's cock and the other ones she'd seen before as the difference between the way he kissed and the way she had been kissed previously. The others had been boys compared to this man, not that there were many. She had a sudden urge to feel him in her mouth, to see how far she'd be able to take him.

She peeled off her shirt and climbed up onto the bed, kneeling. He joined her there, kneeling in front of her, wrapping her up in his arms and pulling her in for another intense, deep kiss. The length of his body pressed against her and she could feel his impossible hardness against her soft center. She pulled away, determined to get her mouth on him too, and lowered herself to his cock. Her hand wrapped around the base while her tongue tentatively tasted the drop of precum off the tip before circling the head.

"Don't be shy," he encouraged her, fingers tangling into her hair, "open wide and take it in."

Rosie's thighs squeezed together, her pussy tingling at his words. No one's ever talked to her like this before and it hit all kinds of pleasure centers that she didn't know she had. She lowered her mouth over him, her lips stretching around his cock, her tongue licking the underside. Giving a blow job never turned her on this much before. She sucked him, mouth moving up and down his length, aided by her hand at the base. With each pass she tried to take him further, backing off each time when she felt like she would gag.

"You're such a good cock sucker, Rosie," he praised her, stroking her hair. "You're doing so good."

This only served to make her want to please. She could feel wetness sliding out of her, coating her thighs at the same time as drool slipped out of her mouth, strings of it hanging down her chin, dripping down his balls, onto the bed, onto her bare breasts. He reached for them, spreading her own saliva around her nipples, massaging and pinching them.

"I need to fuck you now," he pulled away from her, reaching for the condom he left on the bed. "Get on all fours for me." He rolled the condom onto his hard cock, watching her get into position. Rosie looked over her shoulder at him as he lined up behind her and winked.

Fingers slid through folds once more, smearing her wetness around, before she felt the tip of his cock at her entrance. He pressed in slowly filling her. It was an incredible feeling. She felt herself pushing back into his cock, desperate to feel it all inside her. He drove into her pussy at a steady rhythm, hands holding firmly onto her hips, pulling her to him. He sped up, his groin slapping against her ass. Her voice never sounded so desperate before as it did when she moaned now. He wrapped one arm around her waist, bringing the other one to grasp her breast and lifting her towards him. His pounding didn't cease, while his fingers pinched her nipple, and Rosie felt herself inching closer to another orgasm. Matt's hand shifted down from her waist, fingers slotting in against her clit, pressing in firmly. She cried out, her ass pushing back against him, her thighs trembling again as her pussy clenched around his cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Rosie, come for me again." He sped up, prolonging her orgasm into a steady, unending hum. "God, your tight little pussy's fantastic," he growled, driving in hard and deep and staying there as he reached his orgasm. His cock twitched inside as he emptied into the condom. She stayed still, taking in the feel of him, of his hand on her breast, of his cock stretching her pussy, of the way his thighs leaned in against hers. She felt simultaneously satiated and even hornier than she had been to begin with. She wanted more. She wondered what it would feel like to ride him, what he would taste like as he came in her mouth, what his weight would feel like on top of her.

Matt pulled out, letting her down onto his bed. She lay there, on her belly, catching her breath, unsure of what to do next, while he cleaned up. A moment later he was on the bed next to her, propping his head up on an elbow, examining her face.

"You ok?" His eyebrows came together slightly.

"Yeah, I'm great," she affirmed, shifting onto her side to face him. He smiled that handsome dimpled smile.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower. You're welcome to stay," he told her. "Unless you have somewhere to be?"

"I have nowhere to be," she shook her head, already imagining what was in store for round two.

"Good."