All Comments on 'Seduced by the Neighbor'

by exhaustedinNY

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This ought to be in another category, being in their thirties does not place one in the mature category. Once I realized it was no more than a thirty year old guy and an 18 year old girl I stopped. This would have been better received in the erotic coupling category. Better luck next time.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 1 year ago

Was a good read, and surprisingly erotic.

exhaustedinNYexhaustedinNYover 1 year agoAuthor

I had actually fully intended for this story to be in the erotic couplings category and I'm quite sure that's how I submitted it. I am not sure why it's not appearing in the mature category. I wonder if it's because of the age gap tag? I definitely see that more tags have been added to this story than what I had provided, perhaps the category was changed by an admin too.

2Dawgz2Katz2Dawgz2Katzover 1 year ago

great start, waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nailed it!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

dudley_tundishdudley_tundishover 1 year ago

Simplistic. And not very believable: what 19 year old woman would willingly let a guy whom she doesn't know put his hand down her shorts and finger-bang her these days? More likely she'd scream rape.

Oh, and "similar difference"? Was that a deliberate oxymoron trying to be clever?

PozzyThumpPozzyThumpover 1 year ago

- - - Yes, Folks, These Are Fictional Stories - - -

But who wouldn't want to be the guy or the girl in this one?

If you can mow a lawn, you can imagine yourself as the guy.

If you can read a book, you can imagine yourself as the woman.

He obviously delivered it how she would like it.

She obviously was taken just how he intended it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhaustedinNY@exhaustedinNY
New book out today on Amazon! Check out this hot holiday story: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BQFVZ5HQ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1WSZSMJ643X1E&keywords=jordan+lubov&qid=1671372098&sprefix=jordan+lubov%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-4 For more of my stories, check out my Medium page: https://medium.c...