Seduced by the SultryFox

Story Info
She calls me for a late night bootycall and I can't resist.
2.7k words
4.75
5.2k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just love the look she gets at times when she fucks me. She gets into a happy space and has this look of joy-lust-pleasure rolled up in one. Right now I'm on my back watching her fuck me. She loves to watch her cock going in and out of my hole. After a few digs in me she'll take out her cock and smack it on mine. Smear my cock with lube and the juices of my ass. She's warned me not to touch my cock, she wants it later in her. I'm so fucking excited!

She called me an hour ago. It was 2a.m on a Saturday morning, I was dead asleep, my phone was on vibrate. I woke up with a start, a bit pissed wondering who's calling at such an ungodly hour. Instantly got excited when I saw who's calling. I know what she wants, she knows what she wants. She only calls me for one reason; she's horny and she wants to fuck me.

Me: Hi. (I can hear noise and loud music. She's calling from a club)

Her: Hi. You alone? (I just love how direct she is. Straight to the point, no wasting each other's time)

Me: Yes I am.

Her: Can I come?

Me: Sure. When?

Her: Now. I'm outside the club, just ordered an Uber. Can be there in bout 40 minutes.

Me: Cool. See you in a bit then.

Her: Cool

I haven't heard from her in three weeks. Last time she texted me on a weekday, wanting to pass by my place after work. Came over and worked over my ass for an hour. Left immediately. Wham bam thank you mam!

I won't complain. Truth is she's way past me, I'm shooting way above my rank. I met her a few months ago in one of those hookup apps. She's 31. Black. Pretty. Slim. Just slightly taller than me, I'm 5' 8''.

I'm 41. Black. Not past my prime but getting there. I'm getting a receding hairline so I cut my hair short, Jason Statham style. I've been told I'm good looking, some women have told me I'm becoming a silver fox. I like that but I'm not fooled. I got a slight beer gut from spending too many Saturdays at the local pub watching football. I'm in decent shape though and I got a nice 7 inch cock which the ladies love. Yes, I'm bisexual and I got a huge thing for trannies. They got the best of both worlds, a woman's body and a man's cock.

So anyway I see her on this app. Not a face pic but a nice seductive booty shot that shows you everything without showing you anything. I sent her a message but didn't expect an answer so I'm surprised when she replied. We chatted, connected and exchanged numbers. Did a video call just to make sure there's no catfishing going on.. One thing led to another, she came over the next night and fucked my brains out. And that's how I met SultryFox AKA Janet.

So she's coming over to fuck me. I'm so excited, cock is hard as a rock. I jump in the shower and make sure everything is squeaky clean, especially down there. I realise I need to shave after I've showered so I do a quick razor shave and then jump in the shower again. Then I remember I haven't really cleaned everything out. Damn! Set up the enema kit, another ten minutes gone as I dump everything out of the system. I jump into the shower for the last time. Quick wash, now I know I'm squeaky clean.

I oil my body, oil my cock. It's so hard. Soon baby soon I'm thinking to myself as I rub lotion on my cock. I bend over and stick two fingers in my hole. I oil it lovingly, two fingers in, and then three fingers. I want to be prepared when she fucks me, stretched out for her. I rarely get fucked so my asshole is always tight. It's a pain to loosen it up, I don't want her to spend too much time loosening it up. I want her to fuck me and fuck me good.

It's been 40 minutes since she called. She's gonna be here anytime. I have an idea. I'm feeling so horny and slutty today, I want her to know how she makes me feel. I send her a message.

Me: Door is open, come to the bedroom. I'm in bed face down ass up waiting for your cock!

Her: Damn. Almost there, be there in 5 minutes

I get on the bed, ass up face down. Soft light emanates from the pedestal lamp. The poppers are within reach. She never uses them. I love them. I'm so tempted to take a whiff but I wait. I spread my buttcheeks and stick a finger in my asshole as I wait. This is torture but I love it. There's something about this woman that just gets to me. She makes me want to be decadent, hedonistic, slutty. She brings out a part of me that's kept strictly locked up almost like a forbidden fruit that I dare not eat. I feel glorious and alive when she's stuck her bare cock in me pounding me like this is where I was meant to be all my life.

Finally I hear the front door open. My excitement is at peak level now. She knows my house, been here before. She walks quickly to the bedroom. Someone is excited too!

"Wow. You look so yummy!"

First comment when she sees me.

"I am so hungry for you," I tell her.

"Yea? You missed me? You missed my cock?"

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. I missed fucking your tight hole. Going to fuck you good tonight."

I can hear her stripping. I can smell her perfume mixed with cigarettes and smoke and alcohol. Normally I'd be put off but now it smells like heaven. It's the smell of the debauchery to come.

I can see her now. She's nude. She looks good. Toned body. Light brown skin. Thin gold necklace. Hair in braids flowing down her shoulders. She climbs on the bed and presents me her cock as her fingers replace mine on my asshole. She's rough today. Pushes two fingers forcefully. I wince in pain but she doesn't notice. She leans over and kisses me as she presents me the poppers. She knows me well. She knows the poppers turn me into something else, maybe my true self, I don't know. I take a deep sniff, one nostril and then the other. She pulls up and takes a whiff herself. That's a first.

I can feel the poppers taking over. I can feel the animal lust, heat climbing over me. I can feel my slut alter-ego take over. I suck her cock with fervour and lust. Her hands are on my face now encouraging me, pushing my mouth into her, raping my mouth. There's no talk, just lewd sounds as I hungrily suck her cock, saliva dripping down my mouth to her cock. I'm sucking her balls as she makes encouraging noises. I've gotten used to the pain and discomfort of her fingers in my ass, I'm now encouraging her to finger fuck me. I'm gyrating my hips, doing a poor version of twerking as I try entice her to enter my asshole, give my hole what it's been craving ever since she called an hour ago.

She relents, reaches over to the pedestal for the lube, pours a liberal amount on her hands and lubes her cock. She's sticking two well-lubed fingers in me now, then three, then four. I'm in heaven, I want cock.

"Fuck me."

I'm begging now. I reach for the poppers and take a hit. Give them to her and hear as she takes a hit too. God it feels good as the heat courses through my body. I close my eyes as I hear her adjusting her position, manoeuvring herself between my legs. I feel her cock searching for my hole, it's oh so slippery I have to reach back with one hand and guide her cock to the target. I hold the slimy cock steady as she applies pressure. Teamwork gets the job done. I wince as I feel my hole resist the intruder but it's no use. We both want the intruder to get in and do its job. Slowly my hole gives up its secrets and allows the intruder in. Slowly she presses forward. Now she's resting on my back. I can feel her small boobs brushing my shoulders. I can smell her breath, smells of booze and hookah and cigarretes. I love it.

She kisses my ears, sticks her tongue deep in my ears leaving a glob of saliva. I moan with lust, joy. I love it. I turn my face, my mouth searching for hers. Now she's kissing me, a sloppy kiss, tongues twisting, fighting each other.

I'm overcome with lust and emotion, I can't help blurting out.

"God I've missed you. Missed you fucking me."

"You missed my cock baby?"

"Yes. I missed your cock. Fuck me. Cum in me. Make me your slut."

I want so badly to be her slut. I want her so so bad. I want to be hers. Her property, her whore, hers to do with as she pleases.

She doesn't say anything. I feel her bare cock now freely fucking. I love her cock. It's a sister, or brother, to mine. It's a bit smaller in width though. It's perfect for me. I can't do big cocks, too painful. This one is just perfect. It fits me perfectly and she fucks me perfectly.

She fucks me expertly now. She's moaning now. She's spanking my ass as she fucks me. She knows I'll do anything for her, for her and her cock. She knows she's got me just where she wants and giving me what I want, what I crave for. Her cock is sliding smoothly and effortlessly in me now. In and out. I'm pushing back to meet her thrusts, fucking myself against her, showing her I want her in me.

"I want you to fuck me. Cum in me. Breed me. I'm your whore, breed your whore."

She responds with faster thrusts. Leans forward to kiss me again. This one is a deep satisfying kiss. I've collapsed on the bed and now I can feel her full weight pounding against me. I'm drooling, in my own world. I'm pushing back meeting her thrusts, pound for pound, toe to toe.

"Turn around," She tells me.

We disengage from each other as I turn around and lift my hips. She places a pillow under my hips as she strokes her cock adding more lube. She looks at me and I look at her. She's so hot, so seductive. She has a smile on her face, I can't quite read it, I can only wonder what she's thinking. Maybe she's thinking of conquest. Another slut she can fuck anytime she wants. I don't know and I don't care.

She reaches over and strokes my hard cock.

"Don't cum,I want you to fuck me today."

That's a first for us. She's never offered her ass and I've never asked. My cock twitches with the thought of cumming in her. She inserts her cock in me, still smiling.

"I like you," She says with a smile.

"You do?" I'm surprised. I didn't expect that.

"Yes I do. Don't believe me?"

"I'm just surprised. I like you too. Alot."

She answers with a kiss as she gently forces her cock in me. Now it feels different. We never make love. We fuck instead. Now it's soft and gentle as we kiss as she slowly and gently fucks me. My arms are all over her, stroking her face, running through her braids as we kiss.

"I like you so much," I can't help confessing to her.

"I know."

Our relationship has escalated into unknown territory but I don't care. She's with me now, in my bed and in my hole and that's all that matters to me.

I'm clamping down on her cock as she fucks me. Squeezing it as it retreats, relenting as it rushes back.

"God you're so tight. I love your hole. I love fucking you."

"Really?"

"Yes really. I'm addicted to fucking you. Why do you think I take so long before I talk to you? I don't want to get addicted to this hole."

"I'm addicted to your cock. I want your cock fucking me all the time. I think about it all the time."

"Really? No way!"

"Yes really. It's been exclusively yours since we met."

She speeds up as I say confess my lust for her.

Im gonna cum," She tells me.

"Cum for me. Cum in your hole. It's yours to breed."

She's now moaning as she fucks me frantically. I'm also pushing back, eagerly waiting for the first splash of her cum in me. She cums with a groan. I can feel a surge of hot cum pour in me as she cums. She's in my arms groaning, kissing me as she cums. I'm encouraging her, I'm clamping my hole, drawing her cock deeper and deeper in me.

She groans as she finishes cumming. We are both still now as she lays in my arms. She looks at me and giggles.

"I've been thinking about this the whole night. I didn't even tell my friends when I left the club."

I chuckle in response.

"Got what you wanted? Was it worth it?"

"Totally worth it."

She's reaching for the lube as she gets up. I watch as she lubes up her hole. I watch as she reaches for the poppers and takes a strong whiff. She gives it to me and I take a couple of blasts. I can feel the effects immediately as lust takes over. I watch as she reaches back to my cock and positions it on her hole. Slowly I watch as her hole swallows my cock. God it's so tight, so hot.

She's moaning now as my cock sinks into her. It sinks all the way till I can feel her sitting on me.

"You feel so goddamn good. I want your cum in me. Cum in me," She tells me.

I'm so horny. So ready to cum, I know I won't last long. I don't think she wants me to last long because she's expertly taking my cock in her. She's bouncing up and down on my cock, twerking on it, she's ramming my cock in her, looking at me all the time as I feel her breasts and twist those nipples. She closes her eyes, bites her lip and sighs with pleasure. That look on her face,that whole act, sets me off. She's seducing me, asking me for my seed and my love, my worship of her. I want to give her everything she desires. I want to worship her, to be her slave, her slut, whore.

I reach for her butt and pound it against my cock as I encourage my oncoming orgasm.

"I'm cumming," I tell her. More like groaning at her.

"Cum for me baby." She encourages me.

And I'm cumming now. I can feel the first blasts cumming out of me, shooting out of me and into her. It's almost painful this orgasm as the waves of pleasure fueled by lust and longing engulf me. I'm holding her against me, my arms pushing her into me as I cum into her.

I collapse back onto the bed as the strength drains from me. Is this how Samson felt when he was with Delilah?, I'm thinking to myself.

She is lying on my chest, watching me as I lie motionless. She was that sexy beautiful smile again. My cock flops out of her hole and a gush of cum spews out. I watch her as she grasps my cock and squeezes out the last drops of cum in her hands. Now she's licking all my cum, sticking all her fingers into her mouth. I'm shocked, amazed, disgusted, turned off by her nastiness.

I love it.

She removes those same fingers and sticks them to my mouth. I willingly accept them. It's so nasty. The fingers smell of lube and cum and ass and....I don't care. I swallow, suck, feast on those fingers. My queen's fingers. She collapses in my arms and as we continue sucking on her fingers. It's a weird moment. No words spoken, just a tender moment shared between two nasty people. I love it.