Seduced By The Unexpected Pt. 01

Story Info
Jace had no clue his best friend wanted him all this time.
1.1k words
3.69
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jace, and I'm a 19 year old virgin. What a way to introduce myself am I right? But before you ask, it's not really because I don't attract girls. I just don't like being tangled up in things like that, plus occasionally watching porn is more than enough to satisfy my boredom. 

Still, I get made fun of for being a virgin all the time by my friends, which gets old fast believe me.

I'm about average height for a guy, around 6' 1", and average weight as well, at 195 lb. I'm not the most outgoing guy, I mean I've got lots of friends but most of them I'm not really all that close to. I've got some female friends and some of them have made moves on me here and there but I hadn't hooked up with any of them.

But out of all my female friends, the one that stands out the most is no doubt a girl named Azalea. And she is gorgeous. Her face was no doubt the prettiest I had ever seen, with her charming brilliant green eyes, her irresistibly pretty face, and her adorable smile.

Add onto that her smoking hot body, and you're looking at one of the hottest girls you'll ever meet. At 5' 7" she had an hourglass body with killer curves. She had fantastic tits that complimented her perfectly, at an incredible 34DD, and her ass can make any guy do a double take as she walked past them out in public. Plus, she would often go braless, which only attracted even more attention from guys. Overall, for someone as slender as her, her "features" are unbelievable. You've got to see it to believe it. 

Literally.

On top of all that, she loved to wear revealing clothing to show herself off. Tight leggings, tight jeans, sundresses that barely covered her beautiful ass, belly cut shirts, tank tops, you name it. She regularly hit the gym, so it made sense why she'd be so confident and proud to show off her progress.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never fantasized about her a few times. I mean what guy wouldn't right? It didn't help that she'd tease me sexually all the time too. And I mean, all the time. Playfully shaking her ass and tits just to annoy me because she knew damn well how awkward it made me. But that's the way Azalea was. It was our "thing" I suppose, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

But no matter how I looked at things, I had decided that our friendship was far more important. I definitely didn't want to risk losing her if something happened. Like I said before she's my best friend...it's just hard to imagine a world without her.

And this little angel just so happens to be my very best friend. We met way back in middle school, and we hit it off instantly. It's been 8 long years since we met, and we've been there for each other since day one. Talk about a match made in heaven! Back then we were both obnoxious nerds, as we would spend all our middle school lunch time talking about the books we read and what we thought of them. I know, I know, pretty nerdy stuff, but that's mostly how me and her got to know each other. Honestly to this day, I'm surprised we didn't get bullied more often...

As the years went by, Azalea went from being a dorky girl into the hottest girl I knew, but we still remained the same close friends, and to me she was still that same dork. High school came and we found ourselves hanging out in the same friend group. There's not many of us, so we're all close-knit and we always have a good time together.

One of the things Azalea always told me was that unlike most guys she knows, I don't appreciate her just for her looks. And that made me really happy to hear. She's shown me the texts she's gotten from guys trying to hook up with her, and it's just disturbing how many guys only want to get closer so they could fuck the hell out of her.

We sometimes went to parties just for the hell of it, and to nobody's surprise she'd always get hit on by guys. I'll admit there's been times where I've felt a burning jealousy but what can I do? I don't own her and we're not dating right? Regardless, parties always went the same way for us, after some time we'd both get bored and end up outside where we would just sit and talk about life. We could chat on and on for hours, and sometimes we'd even forget the fact that there were dozens of people inside, probably wondering where the hell we were.

It just sucks that guys aren't willing to see past her gorgeous body and notice just how great of a person she is on the inside. Let me tell you, she's got quite the personality. She loves to spend a quiet night with me where we just talk about deep things in life, but she can also be super fun and outgoing too, it just depends on the situation I suppose. She's always had an energetic spirit and I love that, she's just a fun person to be around, no matter what we're doing together.

Like me, she's never been active in the dating world, so we have the same mindset when it comes to that. I don't know if she's lost her virginity yet, but I obviously don't plan on asking. It's an awkward subject to bring up, to say the least.

Fast forward to now, and both me and Azalea are 19. Coincidentally, both of us had taken a gap year right after high school to relax after four long exhilarating years of bullshit, but the fun's been had and now we were off to college. Sadly, we'll be long distance as she's staying local and I'm going out of state, but distance won't ever stop a friendship like ours.

She was going into nursing and I had chosen psychology, our career paths were very similar as both strive to help others in need. Sometimes it's scary seeing how much we both had in common. Both our schedules were tight for this summer, choosing classes and whatnot, but we both made sure to make time for this road trip.

We're really close like I've said before and we end up doing lots of things together. She's complimented me for being cute more than a couple of times and I've complimented her too, although we've both just stayed as friends. We were simply really close friends, and that was the way things were. I never expected anything to really change.

That is, until we went on our first road trip together...