All Comments on 'Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 03'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Excellent stories definitely sex and secret. Will the daughter join? Have a question why does the husband always get hurt in the end. Husband love his wife and want her but wife leave husband. I no it's all fantasy here I just curious. 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Your stories, including this one are more than steamy; they are downright hot !

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

Please, don,t stop now. Excellent story the tension is high and climbing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great idea,very sexy. But:

- could do with some editing, more commas needed, and the dialogue writing is not very flowing and natural

- Charlotte's being pushed too much... in my opinion it would be better if Brianna wasn't so domineering and gave Charlotte the space to decide for herself that she actually really wants this.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

Well, first I love your style. The sex and I The sex and intrigue are very well done. As for the naysayers about a happy marriage getting destroyed, news flash if it was that great a marriage it wouldn't have. Please please keep going with these characters. Thanks !

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Loved it and found it very arousing. I think you have Brianna's character spot on. I don't know where the story is going to end up but I have my hopes on an all girl happy ending. But that is the writer's decision and I am happy to be led panting along the way. Waiting in breathless anticipation for Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I look every day for the next episode!!

burrito54burrito54over 3 years ago

Great story. Love your writing and would love to read more chapters. Keep up the good work 😃

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
More Please

Erotic, tense, captivating story. Looking forward to more regardless of where the tale goes. If first 3 chapters are any indication, your readers will be pleased/satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

would like to see more stories like Marion and candys fashion house loved those

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Charlottes needs to go over to brianna’s and get fucked properly while John is at work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

bet the husband would love to be made to watch the two of them

looker46looker46over 3 years ago
More pleasse

I am enjoying your story of Brianna seducing and toying with Charlotte. John is bound to find out. I am curious about what direction that will take. I can think of several. I also wonder if Brianna is going to introduce Charlotte to any of her girlfriends. That could be interesting. I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I certainly hope more chapters will be coming soon. I check everyday.

Thank you.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

you write the most sexy and captivating stories...ever i just love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

Great build up . Looks like John is in for a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fun ride. Charlotte’s proper life disrupted by her forbidden and passionate attraction to Brianna is hot. The books and Brianna’s relentless pressure have put Charlotte in constant heat. It has to blow up at some point but like I said it’s a fun ride.

PS I’m envisioning Charlotte from “Sex in The City” (sweet, sexy & nieve) and think of Brianna’s to look something like Sofia Vergara (too gorgeous to ever say no to).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it looks like it is about to implode. Hot sex but that Brianna is a homewrecker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another Excellent addition to the series, you capture the dominant and submissive lesbian personalities so clearly. Another excellent metaphor line "ARE YOU COMING OVER" ...I believe the answer runs something like "Yep All the way Over, hook line and sinker" LOL

I guess I should be trying to put up some moral judgement at such a flagrant disregard by Brianna for the Marriage she is so obviously going to erase from the Marriage Register..but in the first Chapter Charlotte explains what a dud he is as a lover (love making by numbers) and obviously not at all romantic so even in real life people who don't work at their relationships to keep the romance alive are the ones who break up anyway. Lets be analytical, the whole reason the relationship started was because Charlotte's life was so empty and boring she needed to read her Mills and Boon to get any happiness in her life which is what led to the sticky fingers greeting at the front door, everything snowballed after that.

five stars again (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic, and very well written. Now with that out of the way, Brianna is a right cunt. Heartelessly manipulating Charlotte so that she can get off. Both on "turning" a "straight" woman and destroying a marriage (and a mans life) in the process. And then we have Charlotte, (previously unknown) bisexual, weak willed, easily manipulated, (previously unknown) cheat. Allowing herself to think with her cunt and destroy her family. Not just her husband, but also her daughters. While not a perfect family/marriage, not a bad one. Her husband is a bit humdrum and stuck in his ways, but he is not evil or cruel, but * gasp * actually in love with his wife, who has never voiced a complaint or signalled dissatisfaction with her life. Perhaps had she spoken up and talked with her supposedly loved husband she could have avoided destroying the lives of her husband and daughter. All so she could selfishly get off with the lesbian who showed up and decided she wanted the new neighbor wife no matter who she had to hurt in doing so.

Now again I will say that I am enjoying these stories and giving them 5stars. But I do so with full knowledge and open eyes to the truth behind the characters. Unlike some of the previous commenters trying to defend the cheating women and make it look like what they are doing is not only ok, but justified.

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

FYI - OFF is the opposite of ON

OF is a preprosition word "within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money." etc. etc.

I meant to do this earlier in the story!

ComeDancingComeDancing9 months ago

The clue is in the title "literotica", it's literature. Stories, fantasies, half-truths, loosely based on real-life, escapism!

Kudos to the author that someone can get this worked up: 'Heartlessly manipulating Charlotte so that she can get off. Both on "turning" a "straight" woman and destroying a marriage (and a mans life) in the process'

FFS. Feel the escapism, like a breezing motorbike on a winding road. The story takes you places where you may never reach in real life. That is the gift of a genius writer like Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, the stupid main character is surprised when the openly and moral fiction writer turns out to follow through on her writing, turns out to be a narcissistic s*** predator, and a threat to her marriage, and she keeps going along with it. It would be funny, if it wasn't so pathetic, and so true for some women. All they are is concerned about their wants, their feelings, their needs, and then they're surprised when it blows up on them. They're selfishness overrules everything else and everybody else. Twisted minds, driven by bad hearts. And obviously the author of this story fits that as well. You need some mental help, and some help for a bent heart...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...