All Comments on 'Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 06'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write what you feel

I have no problem with lesbians, gay men, transgenders. But this and many of your stories are full of hatred towards men. Write what you feel. But your audience is shrinking to others who share your hatred.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Certainly as hot as your other works. Let the story continue...will Debbie discover mom's secret, or better yet....get involved?

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

It’s all ok don’t panic, within the next few chapters all the women in this story including his daughter will start manipulating hubby and convince him that it’s all his fault and as a good cuckold he must accept the cheating as wifeys right being an independent and progressive female.

It is, sadly, this authors raison d'être that the female characters defined in all of her submissions put and keep the male protagonists of these stories under the their control, because, it seems, women know what’s best for their menfolk.

Don’t believe me? If you haven’t already done so, peruse the rest of Cagivagurl’s work to get clued in on the Fem/Dom bias. Not a single male protagonist rebels against their actions, if they do show a little gumption it is short lived, all meekly accepting their new roll in this female utopian matriarchy.

This series will end with hubby returning, tail between his legs begging forgiveness for being such an inconsiderate shit and please get the cockcage out.

Ain’t love grand.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

You have crafted a dramatic, highly erotic, poignant love story - captivating from page 1 of the first chapter. You can feel the tension as Charlotte wrestles with her feelings throughout, but especially in this chapter. You write well; thanks for sharing your rich imagination. Aside: surprised by the anonymous comment that your writing reflects a hatred toward men; not from my vantage point and have read most of your tales. Jon’s reaction was coarse, ugly and violent but exactly how some might respond. Looking forward to reading more of this story, not to mention any other future tales. 5 stars.

saccadesaccadeover 3 years ago

Honestly feel sorry for the husband, feel he's being painted as a hateful homophobe but to be fair a cheater is a cheater. She did him wrong, not only that but gave him no hope for the future when she refused to end it and defended her lover, of course he's angry and would say anything he could to hurt her. It's not a lack of understanding on his part, she made decisions without him that hurt him badly.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
I won't know how I feel about this story until the end.

saccade makes some very astute observations. John isn't a homophobe. He isn't angry because of the lesbian love affair; he's angry about Charlotte's infidelity.

I've high fived several stories by this author. And she, he, it (still don't know) is currently a favorite of mine. I think Cagivagurl might be more than one person; some of the stories are so different, it's hard to see how they could have been written by the same person! I guess that praise for the skill of the author.

Brianna's saying "Men... nothing but fucking testosterone fuelled idiots... every last one of them, and they wonder why we turn our backs on them" could lead Anonymous to see that as man hating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Un winnable !

John doesn’t know how to fight against a lesbian marriage breaker. No man wants to take out his fury against a woman. The mystery of what two women are feeling is beyond his experience, and leaves him powerless to fight briannas hold on his wife.

All he can do is express his anger and outrage, his disappointment in his wife’s treasonist behavior, without any clue to what he did to deserve this. Maybe it is time for him to find a woman that wants a testosterone driven hetro male to restore his wounded male ego. His wife sounds lost to him and their marriage. This is not something that I would not be able to forgive.TNX. Jim T........

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

All of Johns friends are telling him he is the luckiest asshole alive, and get back home and enjoy it. His friends all wish they could be so lucky. John will see the up side and ask to come back home and watch. this will take a great turn when the Daughter gets to watch and cum with them also. such a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best stories I ever read

Thank you so much for this story - hopefully not already finished - it causes that it is the first time I put a comment but I cannot do otherwise.

This story is so sentimental, full of feeling, without becoming trivial in any way.

Many thanks for it!

Waiting impatiently for the next parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Exactly as it should go.

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

Gets hotter and hotter! Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Charlotte had an emotional episode because her marriage was falling apart and Brianna's solution is to have sex. Looks like she's the "nothing but fucking testosterone fueled idiot" - Brianna is evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow 5 Stars..it is strange as Brianna describes Charlotte as the bewitching one. We the reader see her through the eyes of Charlotte who from the start has been the submissive one lost in the innocence of her lack of experience in lesbian relationships. (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bewitching - Nah - Just a Witch

(yip - yip - yip)

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

Another fabulous chapter - thank you Cavigirl - 5 stars or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should have backed down, foresworn homosexuality forever, and cut Brianna out of her life. Charlotte is a coward.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really long winded, which wouldn't be so bad, except it's just gotten stupid. Just in a name repetition over and over of a woman who's just mentally incompetent. The definition of insane, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Or I guess maybe it's just selfishness, deep down, that's the ultimate problem with so many people like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...