Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 07

Story Info
The tale continues and Charlotte falls further.
5.8k words
4.49
26.5k
40

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,567 Followers

The next few days were hard, Debbie returned home from mum's place, upset that John and I had fallen out. I saw no point in lying to her or building false hope. When I recalled the horrid hateful look on his face after his last visit, it wasn't hard to see any road back together would be hard. He did not seem to be handling the situation well, and I suppose I couldn't blame him.

Debbie and I were always so close, but now this ever-widening gulf developed between us and we argued over everything. The only time she was remotely pleasant was if Lyndsay or Brianna were around.

At the moment it seemed, I worked all day and in the evenings, Debbie came home from school and moped around, giving me no peace or space. So, spending any time with Brianna was difficult... Brianna and I were cast into the friend zone. She came for dinner, and we spent some time together in the evenings and weekends, but anything more seemed impossible. Brianna did her best to mediate between Debbie and I and at first Debbie seemed happy to have Brianna to talk to. She loved the fact Brianna was mad about fashion and Brianna let Debbie raid her wardrobe, but I could see she was becoming worried about her fathers continued absence.

After he had been gone for a couple of weeks she announced one weekend at breakfast, "I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend with dad, he called this morning and asked if I wanted to go out somewhere with him."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement, as if I had no say in the matter.

Oh well at least I could spend some time with Brianna, my mind started to wander as Debbie mumbled away. I was already in the arms of my love, well at least mentally. There had been no sex for days apart from frantic pillow biting masturbation.

John turned up to pick her up and didn't even come in, he sat in his car and tooted the horn. Debbie ran past me with her bag, god knows where they were staying. As they drove off, I noticed how long the lawns were and decided I better figure out how to start the bloody lawnmower... It took several long sweaty minutes before I figured it out but there was a warm smug feeling of satisfaction as it roared into life.

An hour later and bathed in sweat I looked up to find Brianna staring with a comical expression on her face. As I turned off the mower, she sauntered up looking spectacular in her yoga tights and skin-tight braless tank top T-shirt.

Taking me completely by surprised she slipped between my sweaty arms and kissed me, her body plastered wetly against mine.

Panicking I tried to push her away, "Brianna stop it, somebody will see!" I snapped, glancing quickly up and down the street to see if anybody was watching.

She laughed totally unconcerned, oblivious to my anxiety, "Stop being a worry wart, who cares what they think?"

"I bloody do." I grumbled.

She dragged me inside leaving the mower where it was. Her luscious lips returned to our earlier kiss, oh god how I had missed her kisses, the feel of her wet pouty lips sliding over mine, the slippery smooth texture, the lush warmth, ahhhhhh god I felt it immediately, my tummy doing summersaults as her pointy little nipples rubbed over mine. She lifted my shirt up over my head, her fingers quickly unhooking my saturated bra as she kissed her way down leaving slippery wet trails of her saliva over my glistening sweaty skin.

"Brianna, I smell."

She giggled, "Yes you do and god it's wonderful, who knew sweaty dirty bitches could be so hot."

Her mouth closed over mine and our boobies massaged each other as our mouths slid sexily openly together.

Brianna quickly slid her hand between my legs cupping my sweaty mound. Her furious rubbing made me quiver and I could smell my arousal, her hand squeezing my kitty.

Before I could argue she snapped open my jeans and dragged them down my trembling legs, I helped her by frantically kicking away the flapping material.

I could do nothing but hold on tight and she wasted no time in forcing her hand back between my legs and her fingers slipped easily into my slippery aroused slit, "Oh fuck...Brianna."

Her fingers probed and plunged in and out ferociously leaving me trembling, my arms around her neck moaning, "Brianna.... oh god." It was frantic, feverish and violent.

Squishy sloppy embarrassing sounds exploded from my body, my ears filled with the liquid sounds of love as she worked me into a passionate frenzy, I was going to cum and she knew it. I crushed my lips back against her sucking her lips into my mouth as I sucked and kissed her pouty mouth.

Her palm mashed my clit as she sank her whole hand into my kitty lifting me off the floor as I clung on as tightly as I could. Writhing and wriggling I rubbed my boobs on hers using her teats to massage mine.

As my sticky gooey thighs trembled, I collapsed to the floor dragging her with me.

Right there in the foyer we lay cuddled together in a sweaty pile on the floor. She wriggled out of her yoga pants and we were naked rolling together in a sweaty twisted combination of love and lust.

It wasn't fair that she gave me that much pleasure, I wanted her to feel the ecstatic delight I felt in her arms, I wanted her body, her mind, I wanted to see her face contorted in desire, in orgasmic bliss. I moved my hand down between her legs, her sweet sexy kitty welcomed my caress, her legs parted and I found her succulent pulsing lips already open, her juices tacky and the aroma of her arousal assaulted my nostrils.

I worked quickly, she was well past the requirements for foreplay, her kitty swallowed three fingers as if they were nothing, I plunged them in and out in a rapacious frenetic attack, my thumb rubbing and molesting her clit, I added my little finger to the all out assault on her spasming sucking slit.

God my whole hand was inside her thrusting in and out like a ravaging madwoman.

Her hips bounced on the hardwood floor as I fucked her rapaciously driving my hand in and out of her sweltering kitty, my hands covered in her glutinous hot sticky juice, her goo clung to my hands as my mouth bit and sucked wantonly on her perky nipples.

"Fuck you dirty bitch, god you are a fucking tease."

Smiling happily, I intensified my plunging assault.

Her fingers dug into my flesh as she gave up her body, her palpating gasping kitty gulped wetly and she screamed, "Fuck, I'm Cumming, oh you bitch, you fucking bitch!" She moaned loudly.

She laughed, giggled and babbled incoherently as we held tightly recovering in each other's arms.

Later we retired to the bedroom, and took the opportunity to make love properly, slowly and gently. We slept the sated sleep of two lovers, with her head on my shoulder, it was perfect.

In the morning we woke slowly, just laying together, kissing softly and showering together before taking on the world.

Debbie returned Sunday evening and the uncomfortable relationship seemed to be now open warfare. She Hardly spoke to me and went directly to her room, where she locked herself away till dinner time.

I tried to open some sort of dialogue, but she declined, preferring to eat in silence, even helping do the dishes we did in silence.

Day by day she became more deeply insular. It was after the second week when Debbie complained, "Why does Brianna spend so much time here, she's always hanging around, and the way she clings on to you it's freaking me out."

Frowning tightly, I mumbled, "She is trying to be supportive, she is my friend."

"Friend!" She snorted derisively, "Mum you need to see the way she stares at you, god the other day I thought she was drooling...Yuck, it was gross."

I chuckled, Brianna and I were both struggling to keep a lid on our building emotions, especially in front of Debbie.

Lyndsay on the other hand picked up on Brianna straight away and was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. She didn't try to hide it either and openly flirted with Brianna, even in front of Debbie.

That's when the coin dropped for me...Debbie was jealous, she hated Lyndsay flirting with Brianna, and the fact Brianna enjoyed it only made matters worse.

When I tackled Brianna about it, she laughed, "Hhhhmmm seems maybe Debbie isn't the only one who's jealous."

That stung but made me think, yes, she was right, I did feel a little uneasy and yes, a teensy bit jealous as well. I sucked in a breath, "I'm sorry I don't mean to be possessive, I'm just worried about Debbie."

Before I could stop her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and her lips crashed against mine in a searing lip smacking kiss. My arms instinctively circled her waist and the heat of her body on mine made me quiver with anticipation, I just about jumped out of my skin when I heard Debbie running down the hallway calling, "Mum, can you help me with my math, I've got an assignment due tomorrow!"

I pushed Brianna so hard she stumbled back and banged her head on the cupboard. She looked pissed off and as Debbie walked in and froze when she saw Brianna, "Ugh, sorry I didn't know you weren't alone...hi Brianna."

Brianna smiled thinly, "Hello Debbie, nice to see you." Wow the sarcasm dripped off her words.

Trying to smooth things over I said, "Bring it out to the table, Brianna's good with math, aren't you?"

She sneered, "Oh yeah I'm a bloody genius, Rachel Riley's got nothing on me."

Debbie muttered, "Who's Rachel Riley?"

Brianna gave me a weary grin as she muttered cynically, "Just a friend."

Debbie mumbled, "Maybe I should call dad, he's great at math!"

I laughed, "Oh yeah that's a great idea, he's been ever so helpful lately hasn't he!"

Debbie snarled, "He might be if you didn't make him so angry, if you were even half reasonable, he would still be here."

Brianna snarled, "That's not nice sweetie, it's not your mums' fault."

Debbie turned and ran out of the room tears flowing freely down her scarlet cheeks. Brianna hugged me, "I'm sorry, maybe I should go?"

I nodded, "I will try to come over later."

She gave me a kiss, a sexy luscious kiss and for a split second the world seemed a better place.

Debbie came out later and apologised, but it was obvious something was wrong. I made a hot chocolate and we headed for the family room and the big settee. As we sat, I asked, "Come on Deb, what's bothering you?"

"Mum what's going on? Dad is angry and every time I try to talk to him, he just says all these nasty things and he hates Brianna. He said she's the reason he left."

I sighed, "Honey there's lots of things going on. Your dad's angry."

She gave me a deep scowling frown, "Is there something going on between you and Brianna?"

I felt my chest constricting and the world closing in. I spent my life teaching Deb to tell the truth, as scared as I was, I decided to bare my soul, "Debbie, I made a terrible mistake and I did something really bad. I cheated on your father, I had an affair with somebody else and your dad is angry. He hates me at the moment, and I understand that. He has every right to be angry."

Her face reflected the horror she felt, "You had sex with somebody else...oh my god mum...no not you..."

Grabbing her hand and clasping it as closely as I could I whispered, "Deb I didn't set out to hurt anybody, it just happened. It was a terrible thing to do and I am truly sorry. I tried to talk to your dad, but he won't listen. He hates me."

She hugged me tight and we sat embracing, our chests heaving as we cried and cried. My shoulder was damp with her tears.

As we separated, she asked, "Who was it?"

"That's not important honey, it was wrong and a terrible thing to do."

She sipped her hot chocolate and I watched in horror as her face darkened, her eyes bulged, the wheels spinning wildly, "Oh my god...oh Noooooo mum please tell me it wasn't that bitch next door? Oh mum no please...tell me it's not true."

I winced as if slapped, the tears started again and I simply nodded, "I'm sorry Deb."

She sat there, her breathing deep and ragged, "Fucking hell mum, what the fuck were you thinking, oh no poor dad."

Shocked at her language I spluttered, "Honey I never meant to do anything, we were just friends and it sort of escalated, it got out of control."

Her eyes bulged, "A lesbian...oh my god what will nanna say? Holy shit mum."

"Deb nobody knows...please I'm embarrassed enough telling you. If anybody else finds out I will be mortified."

"Mum you can't keep that a secret, dad is angry, he will tell people. Lyndsay said she was gay, she knows."

"Love Brianna has always been gay; she doesn't hide it. She has been a lesbian all her life."

My heart pounded so loud it was all I could hear. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with my daughter.

She stared at me her nostrils flaring angrily, "How long have you been gay? Have you always known?"

Shaking my head slowly I spluttered, "Honey believe me, I have never even kissed a girl before, never. Good heavens I have never even kissed any other men. I didn't set out for this to happen."

She scowled, "Are you in love with her?"

I tried to answer but my mouth was dry, my throat constricted, "Honey...I...I...I...don't know what to say."

"Just tell me mum, just say it. Are you in love with her?"

I nodded, "I have feelings for her yes, what they are I don't know."

"What did dad say?"

"He was angry, really he just vented, we haven't talked about this properly yet. I am waiting for him to cool down."

"Well what are you going to do? Do you want to leave dad...are you getting divorced? Oh my god....are you going to live with her...with the slut?" I could see the pain, her face was twisted into a vicious grimace, "What about me? What am I supposed to do? Maybe I should go and live with dad because I'm not staying here while you bang her."

"Deb, it's not like that, I don't even know where your father is staying."

"Mum, I'm not staying here, not with her hanging around." She stormed off in a huff and I heard her throwing things around her room.

About an hour later she came out of her room carrying a bag. She gave me an angry scowl, "Dad's going to be here in a few minutes, I'm going to stay with him." She stood in front of me angry and defiant, "You know he's divorcing you, and it serves you bloody right. I can't believe you did that to dad, to us, what about our family mum...what about us?"

I stood silently watching as she flung open the front door and stormed out to stand by the road side waiting. I heard John's car turn up moments later. I watched from the kitchen window as she threw her bag in the back of his car and they sped away.

I broke down, falling in a heap on the floor. I banged my fist up and down on the carpet, thumping it painfully, enjoying the hurt, I wailed like a wounded animal.

I was dragged out of my misery by hands holding me. I looked up to see Brianna who flopped down beside me. She pulled me against her, "It's going to be alright darling, shush, let me hold you."

I collapsed against her as she rocked me to and fro whispering softly, "it'll be OK, relax, let it all out."

Her shoulder was wet with my tears, her dress soggy. I looked up to say something, but any words were smothered by her sexy luscious lips as they locked over mine.

My arms encircled her as I held on for dear life, out tongues fought, played, danced and frolicked. The pain eased as her mouth worked its magic, the kiss as always took away my breath. Her hands found their way to my boobs and she quickly unbuttoned my dress freeing my braless breasts.

Her mouth shifted and she kissed her way down my heaving chest. Her mouth pushed aside her hands until my aching hard nipples slipped into her mouth and she sucked hard, her teeth grabbing my sensitive teats leaving red welts where her teeth left their mark.

I gave up any thoughts of fighting and gave over my life to her suctioning mouth. I was hers, she had won, my life in ruins.

Did I care? I don't know, there were forces here far deeper than I could understand. What I could say, it felt wonderful in her arms giving myself to her. She pushed me onto my back laying her sensuous sinewy body atop me, her hand between my legs. There was no hiding my passion, no hiding the lust. Damn her sweet sexy lips, her sweet taste, her perfume, her kitty moist and open, her tongue piercing. Her fingers deep and probing, opening my portal, tickling, stroking, fondling caressing.

Naked and entwined, our limbs wrapped like twisted wire, her kitty tangy and sweet, my tongue in her hole, my fingers toying with her arse. Together we kissed, our orgasms strong.

Afterwards she grabbed my hand lifting me, "Get dressed, we are going out."

Confused and sated I was about to question her when she snapped, "I said get dressed, we are going for a ride.

"But what will I wear?""

She smiled, just get cleaned up, I have some new riding gear for you."

I had a quick shower; she had only been gone minutes and I already missed her. I could still taste her as the water cascaded over my body, oh damn the sweet tangy taste of her fiery kitty still coated my exhausted tongue. As the steaming hot water sprayed me, I couldn't help slipping my fingers into my pouting kitty, just a finger sliding back and forth along the slit, a little dallying around my hooded clit before sliding back in.

My knees started to wobble as I got carried away, I whispered her name, little contended mews. It took only minutes before my knees no longer wobbled, they jerked wildly trying to keep me upright. I had to put out my other hand to stop from falling, "Oh fuck Brianna!" I cried out in ecstasy my orgasm bathing my sticky soapy fingers in my own juice.

Leaning back against the tiles I opened my eyes only to see Brianna with the door open staring perversely at me, "God you are a horny bitch!" She laughed loudly, "I cannot leave you alone for a minute and you're playing with yourself. I wish I'd brought a camera."

The thought of her photographing me like this excited and scared me.

As I dried off, she rummaged through my personal drawers flinging my meagre supply of lingerie everywhere as she rifled through looking for something.

In the end she flung a tiny little bra and a flimsy pair of bikini briefs and a slinky silk top at me. "This is all you'll need."

I pulled them on gazing warmly at her. She smiled, "Here put these on." She held up a one-piece leather riding suit. When I stared back at her confused, she grumped, "You need a proper riding kit so I brought you these."

Shocked I whined, "Oh my god they must have been expensive.... I can't take this, it's too much."

She moved in closer lifting my foot and helping me slide it into the leg, "Babe, you're too important to me, I couldn't bear the thought of you getting hurt. They are a gift; the money means nothing."

Blimmin heck they were so tight, I had to writhe, wriggle contorting my body wildly as I tried to get them on. Even with Brianna's help it was tricky.

Afterwards I stood staring at myself in the mirror, wow they looked so sexy, skin-tight and I mean skin-tight, every which way I turned the light shimmered of the leather. I ran my hands up and down my sides admiring my form.

She pushed me back until my arse hit the bed and I fell back sitting there dumbly. She knelt at my feet and pulled on a pair of proper leather motorcycling boots. Again, they must have cost a bomb.

She helped me put my hair in a ponytail and we left for her place. She dressed quickly into a matching set of leathers of her own. She passed me my new helmet and when I looked at it, I saw my name emblazoned on the back in little letters.

I couldn't hold back the tears and she slipped into my arms for a hug and kiss.

We were soon in her garage, the door opening automatically as she climbed aboard and hit the start button. It barked noisily into life scaring the hell out of me as the exhaust barked and the sounds echoed around the shed.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,567 Followers
12