Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She patted the seat behind her, "C'mon lover girl, get that sweet arse up here where it belongs."

I climbed nervously on behind her, my arms circling her tiny waist as we sped out the driveway and hit the road heading for the coast. We sped up the windy coast road heading north through the hills and bluffs. The moment we were free of traffic Brianna sped up and we swooped like the seagulls gliding over our heads as she leaned into the corners.

My mind was clear, my smile wide as we cruised onwards It was thrill, invigorating, and the pulsing bike between my legs made me tingle all over. I was in heaven. She pulled into a little garage with an attached diner. We quickly stripped and I followed Brianna as she slipped her arms out of the leathers and tied them around her waist.

As I did the same, I realised all I was wearing was a bra and this lacy slinky little top. When I cried out, "I can't go in dressed like this!" She grinned, "Babe you look gorgeous, sexy and delicious."

"But everyone will stare, jeez, I'm barely dressed."

She smiled, "Who cares, if you want to be a sexy biker chick, then bloody act like one."

She leaned in for a kiss and I noticed the man beside us putting petrol in his car sprayed it everywhere as his eyes glazed over watching us. It gave me the strength to do as she said, and we walked in hand in hand.

We got stares from everyone. My face was bright red, but Brianna didn't seem to care. She ordered the food and we went over to a booth.

She smiled, "Why so embarrassed?"

I glanced around the room, everyone still staring at us, "That's why, we are the main attraction here and I'm embarrassed."

She shook her head, "Embarrassed...or ashamed?"

I flinched at her words. The truth was a bit of both. I snapped back, "It's alright for you, I'm not used to this, being with a woman, I mean they all know what we are."

She smirked, "Yeah and what exactly are we my little minx?"

"They will think we are lesbians"

She laughed, "Yeah they will won't they and you know what...They'd be right wouldn't they!"

She must have realised by my contorted face I felt uncomfortable, the word lesbian did not sit well as a crown on my head.

She smiled, "Charlotte you can't hide from it forever darling, you are at least bisexual. Stop denying everything. So, you like pussy...you're not the first woman to find out. Charlotte, it's time you were honest with yourself, hiding away the real you is what's creating the drama in your life."

Back on the bike and with a full tank of gas we sped off further up the coast. We pulled into a small town and Brianna found a department store. I was at a loss but soon we were pushing a trolley around the aisles picking up supplies, toothbrushes and paste, personal items and she led me into the clothing aisle and picked out little items of clothing, not only for herself but me as well.

Confused I kept asking what we were doing but she shushed me touching her finger lightly to my mouth, "All will be revealed my darling, just be patient."

The clothing was all casual wear, tights T-shirts, simple items that didn't take up a lot of space. The last item was a small knapsack large enough for the purchases.

Next stop was the grocery store next door for enough food for a couple of days.

Back on the bike we sped off again and it was obvious we were heading to a preordained location.

We pulled into the wooded driveway of a small cottage hidden away amongst an afforested parklike setting.

As we climbed off the bike, I couldn't hold back my curiosity any longer, "What the hell are we doing here?"

She sniggered, "We are staying overnight."

I took a step back, "But I can't...I have to be at home."

She snapped curtly, "Why...Your husband has walked out on you and your daughter is trying to find out if she even likes him...What is waiting for you at home apart from an empty house?"

Hurt by her snarky biting tone and embarrassed by her honesty I stared down at the ground hoping upon hope a small fissure might open and swallow me whole.

Her face softened and a warm smile appeared, "Come on missy, help me carry this lot inside."

As we dumped the stuff on a small counter in the old-fashioned kitchen I looked around. It was an old building, somebodies' home at some point. It was dated but quiet and serene. A big old leather sofa sat in the middle of the living area; a large TV sat against the wall. It was tasteful and warm.

I wandered through the place and found there were three bedrooms, a modern bathroom which serviced the whole house.

When I walked back to the kitchen Brianna stared at me, "Well...what do you think?"

I shrugged, "It's nice enough, but why are we here?"

"We are here to get you away from your home, I thought if you were away from the house you might be able to take stock, see what you want from your life. I thought some space might help."

She was already putting the items of food away; she had opened up her leathers and tied them off at the waist. I realised it was hot, these things might be safe and look sexy as hell but once off the bike they are stiflingly hot to wear.

I opened up mine and wriggled out of the top half as she had done, and I walked up to her and kissed her. As always, the kiss was warm her soft pouty velvety lips opened invitingly and what started as a thank you kiss soon turned it into a very passionate kitty tingling kiss.

Our kisses were so different to those I had shared with men. Men were so intent on dominating, so firm and unforgiving. This was warm, tender, sweet, delightful, her lips so sensuous, so soft and the emotions never felt wrong when I was in her arms.

As we separated, she sighed, "Phew, I think we should get changed, these leathers weren't designed for sex."

She led me into the bedroom, and she helped me writhe, wriggle and struggle my way out of the boots and leathers. As I stood in just my lacy top and undies, I helped her out of her gear and then we had fun trying on the different clothes she had brought.

Once changed we wandered outside and roamed around the little property hand in hand, barefoot. Down to the little creek we went and hiding in a little corner we stumbled upon a swimming hole and Brianna wasted no time in stripping off and jumping in with a loud squeal.

I watched on gleefully as she rolled over on her back and floated, her boobs bobbing buoyantly, "C'mon, don't be a scaredy cat, jump in...it's lovely."

It looked bloody freezing and I figured she was lying to me, but with her constant tormenting cries I gave in, stripped off and jumped in with her, my fingers holding grimly to close off my nose.

I hit the water with a splash, my knees pulled in close, the moment I hit the water I jumped up screaming, "Oh my god it's flaming freezing."

She giggled stupidly, "Fucking cold alright." She swam over to me and as we trod water her arms circled my waist pulling me back into our kiss. Her hot body squirmed against mine, her boobs rubbing and caressing mine. Her legs kicking slowly to maintain our depth.

I peered into her eyes as our lips again collided in a scintillating kiss, so deep, so sensuous and erotic. I felt my tummy tighten as her tongue slithered around snuggling with mine, probing and sliding onwards. It was warm, sexy but as the emotions deepened the intensity grew. My hands cupped her gorgeous fleshy arse cheeks pulling her tight against me.

I don't know how deep the water was, but I couldn't touch the bottom.

Her hands moved from my waist up trailing along my cold skin until her hands cupped my boobs and she caressed and fondled them smoothly with a growing intent. My nipples hardening in her greedy hands.

Holding her tightly against me I managed to wedge a finger between her tightly clenched butt cheeks and I pressed inwards until the tip was inside her squishy little kitty.

Our lips parted and I took the chance to suck and bite her slippery cold wet neck, savouring the creeks water as it flowed over her icy flesh.

Brianna laughed, "I think as hot as this is, we should go back inside before we freeze to death or drown."

I nodded in agreement and we swam to the edge, climbed out, picked up our clothes and made a mad dash for the house running like naked pixies through the forest.

Inside we made a bee line for the shower turning it up as hot as possible before jumping in.

The pressure was good and the water steamy hot.

We cuddled together under the cascading jets, our hands wandering inquisitively. Brianna took the lead pushing me back against the wall, her hand pushing forcefully between my legs and her fingers thrusting deep up into my kitty. Our bodies covered in soapy suds, her fingers pushed hard disappearing entirely up inside and with great power she fucked me, her nipples grazing and scratching across mine. Her body writhed jerkily as her legs wrapped around mine, her pussy opening and clamping hotly around my thigh. "Ooooohhhh shit, Brianna, god you bitch....ooooohhhh fuck, your fingers....Ooooh god they feel so good."

Her mouth closed quickly over mine stifling my cries. Her thrusts grew quickly lifting me off the floor with every upward thrust, her hand working quickly fucking me. It started easily, a tightening in my loins, the muscles stretching and contracting, little electric shocks stinging through my body, I was going to cum and it was going to be big, "Oh fuck Brianna, I'm going to cum....oh fuck babe...oh fuck yes."

A blackness overtook me, my body jerking uncontrollably, my legs unable to hold me up, I came, not a gentle juicy little cum but a body wrenching spasm that drained all my blood making me so giddy I fainted.

When I awoke, I was on the floor, Brianna kneeling beside me, kissing me lightly, "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

I threw my arms around her neck and cried, "Bloody hell I love you, oh my god you crazy bitch I love you so much."
Our kiss deepened and as we parted our eyes locked together and she whispered, "I love you to, so much more than I could ever express.

We finished our shower quickly and helped each other dry off. At least the supplied towels were big and fluffy.

We dressed and wandered out into the kitchen where she poured us a glass of wine.

"Charlotte, I rented this place for a month, I plan to live up here for a while to try and do some writing."

Shocked I mumbled, "But I thought that's why you brought the house next door?"

She sniggered, "It was, but that was in y pre Charlotte days, now I can't live beside you and not have you in my arms. When we are apart you're all I think about. I hate being away from you knowing you're just next door. I have my editor on my back constantly harassing me to finish my book but I can't. I can't think and I certainly can't write, not with you next door."

"But I won't see you at all if you're up here."

She smiled, "You will if you come with me, Charlotte I want you to come with me."

Brianna, "I have a job, a life. I need to spend some time with Debbie. I need to try and do something to save my marriage."

I couldn't hold her gaze, I saw Brianna scowl, my words hurt I could feel it as well as see it, "Brianna you must sense that I have feelings for you. I said I love you and I mean that...but I'm married, I need to try and save that. John hasn't handled this well, but he supported us his family for all these years, I can't just walk away from that."

She sighed, "I need you as well, I hate it when you walk away. Don't make me come up here by myself, I rented it for both of us."

"If you can't write at home, how in god's name are you going to do it up here if I'm here to annoy you."

She grinned, "You don't annoy me babe, with you here I can concentrate, it's when I don't know where you are or what you're doing. I can't explain this, because it doesn't make sense, all I know is if you don't come with me my fear is it will only get worse."


12