All Comments on 'Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 07'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

I hope they get back together. Husband and wife with there daughter. Or will daughter get it on mother and Brianna ? Still very good. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Ending (I’m sick of seeing incest comments)

I hope Brianna and Charlotte get the happy ending they deserve. Debbie should definitely needs some space away from BOTH parents. Debbie definitely needs to reflect and make to peace with the whole situation, maybe spend some time with Lyndsay on a vacation. overall I loved your story keep up with the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What kind of wife and mother behaves this way! If she stays there for a month rather than trying to fix things with her husband and daughter, she deserves to lose them both. This is infatuation at most. There is no way she is in love no matter what she tries to convince herself. And she should ask herself, what kind of person is Brianna to help break up her family? If she is bisexual and her husband can accept some kind of side relationship between the two women, fine. Maybe he can watch or something as Brianna previously suggested. But her husband and daughter should come first. I mean seriously, what is wrong with her?! If she wants a divorce then at least wait to continue the affair until she is legally separated or something. (Though I think she should not take that path.) It says a lot that she knows her family is devastated and literally as soon as they leave she continues with Brianna. She does not deserve a happy ending if she is that selfish. Still, I hope she reconciles with John and if there's a way to fulfill this new found attraction that doesn't cost her her marriage and damage her relationship with her family, that would be ideal. But Brianna needs to show respect for her husband and child for that to occur. And so far she doesn't seem willing to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I dunno about that @Bi47 the daughter seems to hate Brianna and her relationship with her dad seems really good for her to abandon him.

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a happy ending

Very much agree with the she doesnt deserve a happy ending comment, and equally disagree with the happy ending comment. You're sick of incest comments? Why? This is a sex story site and they're just as entitled to their opinions as you are, regardless of whether the writer takes it that way or not.

If it's about an illicit affair and hot nasty sex, then yes they can be happy. But as the doesnt deserve it person says, if it's some type of relationship thing, then absolutely not, she deserves no happiness! And Brianna certainly doesnt. She broke up a happy home for her own selfish desires. There was no indication of prior problems. She saw someone she wanted, seduced her, and tried to take her away from her family. If a man did that, he would be called a worthless scumbag prick, and rightfully so. So why should it be different for a woman?

As to the incest reference, you do realize that is the most popular genre on this, and most all erotica sites, right? If the writer chooses not to do so, fine, but if they do, who are you to bitch? Find another story to read. There are literally, and I use that word properly, over 100,000 stories. I'm sure you can find something to fit your tastes.

Personally, I fall into the group that makes it the most popular genre. But it clearly needs to be done right. Lyndsay knows what's going down, so how about something along the lines of: Lyndsay comforts and seduces Debbie. Lyndsay worms her way into Briana and Charlotte. She probably she be the catalyst and top tier of the whole thing, having all three molded to her will, though separately at first. She then arranges for her and Debbie to catch Briana and Charlotte, or vice versa. With a bit of cajoling she convinces either Charlotte or Debbie to go down on the other. Things evolve from there. Dad is convinced to come back home as Briana is relegated to a fling. Whether Dad dips his wick into Debbie could go either way, but he accepts the flings, with a little convincing from Lyndsay, sexual or otherwise. He does maintain his role as husband and father in the house though. Briana understands her role is secondary, and grudgingly accepts it. Everybody ends up fucking Briana. Everybody fucks Charlotte. Dad, Debbie, and Lyndsay's sexual relationship could go any direction though.

See, nice wrap up, and trust me, though you may not like it Happy ever after, most readers will. But if the writer wants to take it in a complete different direction, that's cool too. See thats what's good about these sites. You can read or not read whatever you what. So let this writer tell they're tale, and dont bitch at other responders whose opinion may be different that yours.

Namaste

saccadesaccadeover 3 years ago

I'm still confused on how the husband is "handling it badly" . She cheated on him, then said it would continue, I think his response is spot on. If she thought of handling it better she might realise ending the affair until her marriage is over would be the appropriate response. Plus Brianna's toxic feelings on men, Debbie is justified in her hate for Brianna, not because she's a lesbian but because she had an affair with her Mom who was previously in a loving marriage to her Dad

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

I can’t imagine this ending well for anyone.. I don’t like John at all .. but I also don’t want Charlottes relationship with her daughter to be destroyed ... You have a big responsibility here ... I hope you’re up for it .. can’t wait for the next chapter!! Well done by the way ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why do some feel that the husband is in the wrong? He had a good, loving marriage and now another person is participating in destroying that. If Brianna was a man, John and Debbie's anger toward her would not be questioned by most. Why should it be different because she's a woman? More than that, their anger towards Charlotte is also justified. She is a grown woman capable of saying NO! The fact that she continues to allow Brianna to dominate her at the expense of her family is beyond upsetting. How can she live with the pain and sadness she's causing her husband and daughter? I hope she realizes all of this before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anonymous

Too much critique of a cracking hot story. Hopefully lots more (risky) fun between these two.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

fun and interesting, alto not as erotic as most of your stories and chapters.

dbrok1dbrok1over 3 years ago

I am loving every minute. Needs at least 99 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations.

I think that with Brianna you have successfully created the worst villain on Literotica.

Such an evil vile egotistical selfish charachter.

Good well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex scenes are hot but the personality traits of Brianna and Charlotte are unattractive. I can't see this ending well - unless a major plot twist takes place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the most Romantically sweet and life like Lesbian story I have ever read. I like the fact that as wonderful and intoxicating as the sex is the main character Charlotte still keeps mentioning and tackling the kinds of day to day issues that would certainly be a part of a mother and wife's life as she is discovering her Lesbian desires.

Five stars (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok I got curious and read all of the other responses and judgmental story plot advice. Its clear to me at least that for a start most of these responses have either NOT READ the first chapter, speed read it and missed the subtle but important aspects of Charlotte's life and marriage or simply aren't looking at this story through the eyes of someone who is overwhelmed by the intensity of the feelings she is experiencing. PERHAPS the most critical and condemning comments about Brianna and Charlotte are from people who have never actually Fallen in love, therefore have no concept of just how powerful these emotions and desires Can Be.

It is so hard in life to just accept people are all different and it is best to err on the side of compassion than condemnation simply because Hate is Easy..anyone can criticize and condemn people without understand anything about the issues the people in the center of the drama are faced with. How often has Charlotte gone through self loathing and condemnation? She has hardly been ignoring the things happening around her. Part of the story plot is that Brianna has been in a very commanding Lesbian life style her whole life..that's who she is. The story is as much about the difference between someone who has been in this lifestyle her whole life to such a degree that she makes a living and by looks of it a Good one telling stories about it that has had her receive a following of Groupies. Now people use your grey matter how do you think a woman like this is going to react when all of a sudden this beautiful innocent straight laced mother and school teacher wife completely takes over her every thought. To the point she can't write and is basically struggling to make sense of the powerful feelings she has for this woman. She is just as much a victim of Human Nature as anyone else who has Fallen in Love...NOTICE..the expression is FALLEN in LOVE Not Planned in Love.

OK there will be a test later LOL (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Speaking of LOVE = LOYALTY - Not Planned Cuckoldry

Prepare for your Dissertation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NOTICE LOVE = LOYALTY - Not Planned Cuckoldry

Prepare for your dissertation

(Open Discourse) LOL-LackOfLife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Got Curious" - No

Planned on Taking on the commentators from the beginning - yes

Brianna and Charlotte are not characters that evoke sympathy and understanding

Hence - readers disdain for the characters - not the author

No need for a test (LOL) - Linguini Or Linguine

El_PapalitoEl_Papalitoalmost 2 years ago

I have to laugh everytime Brianna shows up to comfort Charlotte after a family spat the two of them go at it like if nothing happened lmfao...this is too comical

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg I was not expecting that random shout out to Rachel Riley, but damn I have such a crush on her. Also, I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Debbie, and Charlotte's entire family, should have cut her off completely. She betrayed every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She couldn't blame him for not handling the situation well.? What kind of a stupid thinking is that? Just trying to transfer her guilt on to somebody else? Not really worth waiting for reading after that because you know it's not going to make any sense...

Alphachick90Alphachick90about 1 month ago

I can empathize with being confided about your sexuality but Charlotte is acting ridiculous! She cheated and is surprised why her Daughter and and Husband are so angry at her right now. Brianna just comes across as a selfish cunt too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...