Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 08

Story Info
Charlotte and Brianna follow their hearts.
4.2k words
4.45
22.1k
36

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,566 Followers

Brianna's admission surprised me. She seemed such a modern-day woman of the world, here she was almost begging me to stay with her, but I couldn't, I had work, because at the moment I needed the income. John had stripped our savings account, the credit card still worked but it would still need to be paid. No, I needed my job. Glancing guiltily at Brianna I whispered, "I'm sorry my sweet but I can't. You know I must work. I need the money."

She frowned, "If all you need is money, I can help, you know that. Darling, money is not important."

"Brianna, that's OK for you to say, you have money, I don't. I have to work, if I don't go in then I will get the sack, I can't exist without it. I have all the expenses of the house, I have to pay all the day to day stuff."

"I will give you the money, I will pay you."

Cross at her flippant comment I snapped, "For what? Sex...am I going to be your prostitute?" I replied cynically.

She sniggered, "No don't be ridiculous, you can be my editor, I write but I'm shocking with spelling and grammar, you're an English lit graduate, you can be my editor, and if you're any good I'm sure you could get other work as well."

I was caught off guard by her suggestion. I loved book's I was an avid reader and I had always hoped someday to do something other than relief schoolteacher to a bunch of cheeky uncaring bunch of kids. I mean I enjoyed some aspects of the job, but really what Brianna suggested was my dream and she saw it, my stunned expression gave me away.

She pounced on my hesitation, "You would be an amazing editor, you have all the skills, and you love to read. I have seen your collection of books, you love the written word, you are the ideal editor."

I slumped against the wall as she carried on her assault. "Please darling, come and stay with me, live with me."

"But what about my life? My husband, my daughter, the house?"

She grinned, "The house, is just that...a house, your husband is not behaving very well, until he talks to you and you are able to sort out your lives why not come and live with me?"

"What about Debbie?"

Her grin widened, "Debbie needs to understand, you aren't her slave, you are your own woman. It will not hurt her to live with her father for a while, that way she might appreciate you a little." She gave me a firm glare, "She is almost a woman herself, she can make her own decisions."

"Brianna, I don't know what to say, I'm confused, unsure. I do love you but, John and I we have history, we are married, we have a daughter."

She leaned against me, her breasts crushing mine, her face inches away, "Darling, lets be honest, could you go back to life the way it was if he is even prepared to take you back? Is that what you want from life? Or are you now looking for more?"

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and held her tight, her wet juicy lips nuzzling the side of my neck. "I don't know the answers to any of those questions, I can't tell you because I don't know."

She whispered wetly in my ear, "Of course you don't, how could you... Charlotte, I love you, I need you and want you to be with me. Surely you must feel the same, I'm not losing my mind, am I?"

I chuckled, "No, I feel the same way, but I can't just walk away from everything I have held dear to me."

She nodded, "What say we go back, you talk to John, suggest that he move back into the house and live there with Debbie. It will give them their own place that they are familiar with. I mean good heavens it's not like you're moving to another country, you're only an hour away if Debbie has issues."

As her words sank in and I absorbed her words it started to make sense. Moving out of the house would mean I didn't have to pay the electricity, rates, insurance and I wouldn't have to do those bloody lawns. I guess the down side was I would be handing the house over to John, and the way things were between us, I don't think he would let me back. What a bloody conundrum.

As we rode home the next day, my head spun out of control as I clung on tight, my arms wrapped around her waist. As we swept through the bends, I tried to get my head around what to do, really the first thing to do was talk to John.

After work on Monday, I sent him a message asking if we could meet that night. He replied with a thumbs up...A bloody thumbs up, after all our years together all I warranted was a thumbs up. I messaged back asking if he wanted to stop for dinner. No was his curt response.

Stupidly I took time to dress nicely and applied makeup, so I at least looked presentable. Why...god knows, a bloody thumbs up. He turned up after I had finished doing the dishes. I have to say he looked pretty good. He had obviously taken as much care as I had to look as good as possible.

As he walked in there was no hug, no cuddle, he was straight to the point, "What do you want Charlotte?"

Sighing I asked, "Would you like a glass of wine?" He shook his head vehemently, "No thanks, can we just get on with it."

"OK John, I need to know what you're thinking about us, what do you want to do?"

"To Be honest Charlotte, I think we are done, surely you realise there can be no future for?" He gave me a questioning nasty glare, "Surely...you had a bloody fling with that horrible slut next door for heaven's sake."

"Don't start a fight John, I hoped we could talk rationally, like adults."

"Good god almighty, you carry on an affair behind my back, with a woman no less, and have the temerity, the bare faced cheek to tell me to act like an adult, Christ Charlotte, I don't know who you are any more."

"I'm not hiding from the fact I did a bad thing luv; I just want us to talk calmly and see if there is any hope for us."

He snorted huskily, "Future... there is no future, if you think I'm going to sit idly by while you and her rub my nose in it then think again. You want to carry on acting like a slut and a bitch, well I can't stop you, but I don't have to put up with it."

I sucked in a deep breath, "You wouldn't consider moving back home to see if we could find some other alternatives?"

"Alternatives!" He snarled, "I'll give you an alternative, you can fuck off and I'll move back here, or if you can afford to buy me out you stay, and I'll fuck off. Either way I am divorcing your cheating lying arse."

I couldn't hold back the tears, "John, I do love you, we were so happy, I never meant to hurt you, but this thing with Brianna it came out of nowhere."

I couldn't believe my loving John would or could speak to me like that. The tears rolled down my cheeks as he glowered at me, the anger so clearly visible on his contorted tortured face. Any love long since vaporised.

"Charlotte, I gave you everything I could, I worked harder than most men to give you the home you wanted."

His rage died and tears streamed down his face, "I fucking loved you Charlotte and you fucking burned me." His hand came up and he wiped away the tears shakily, "Fuck you Charlotte, I hate you, there is no more us, that's gone. Make up your mind about the house, can you afford to buy me out, or not?"

He already knew the answer, I shook my head tearfully, "You know I can't."

He nodded, "Then what do you want to do?"

Suddenly Brianna's offer sounded pretty appealing, "I will move out." I murmured softly.

He sneered, "Good, I'm sick of staying with my mother, her and Debbie have been arguing."

I grimaced hearing that Debbie wasn't coping, she never did get on with the old biddy. He stood tall, "Where are you going to go?"

His whole righteous attitude annoyed the hell out of me, I smiled evilly, "Next door, where do you think."

His face dropped as he realised what I meant, his frown turned into an angry snarl, "If you move in with her, I'm telling everybody...the whole damn town will know what a slut you are!"

I smirked, "Do what you want." With a confidence I didn't really feel I rasped. "Go on tell everybody, I dare you, tell the world you lost your wife to a woman."

His snarling vicious growl deepened, "You're still a cheating ugly slut. Have fun licking her slimy cunt, just be gone by the weekend." He stormed out leaving a swirling vacuum of hatred and bile.

As I sat there brooding, drowning in despondency, was it possible to feel any lower?

I closed my eyes and sleep overwhelmed me. I was roused by the feel of Brianna's lips on mine, "Are you OK darling?" She asked, her lips kissing away the dried tears.

I sat up and we snuggled together, "What happened? I could hear the ranting and screaming from my place, I was about to call the police."

I tried to smile, "I guess there's no going back, he hates me, and he's right, it is my fault. God what a bitch I have been."

She hugged me tighter, "Darling the road to happiness is not always straight forward. I love you; this was inescapable, inevitable, inescapable. I know, I feel it inside you feel the same way. We can make it work so long as you are prepared to try."

I kissed her luscious sexy lips and her tears mingled with mine. The passion swelled as it did every time I was in her arms. My heart raced, my face flushed, god it was hard to believe, I was kissing a woman, I was about to commit my life to her.

My legs parted as her hand glided effortlessly up my thighs, she lightly stroked my tingling trembling flesh. Her pink nails trailed thin lines around my clammy thighs, her mouth opened deliciously, her tongue swirled, her hard pointy nipples caressed mine.

I rubbed my boobs against her, enjoying the feel of our breasts snuggling, hers sharp, braless, mine imprisoned, but as our mouths parted and her lips slid over my cheek, down my neck biting and nuzzling her hands quickly unclipped and freed my bouncy boobs.

Her hands replacing the lacy fabric as she roughly, yet delicately mauled them. I yelped as she pinched the firm meaty teats.

I giggled in ecstasy as she left a huge hickey, my neck felt raw as she moved her mouth to admire her work.

She smiled as her mouth descended lower, my nipples sliding into her sucking mouth. She sucked and nibbled like a feeding baby and her hand was back between my legs. My kitty no longer clammy, it was horny, and the lips pouted, opening inviting her in, the thin cotton fabric no defence against her ravaging fingers.

I jumped, startled as her fingers slid underneath the cotton, inside, no longer teasing her fingers probed my wet sticky kitty, one, then two...three fingers lifting me with the ferocity of her forceful assault.

I realised, I was not a spectator, my hand was also busy, and her pussy was not fighting me off but open and swollen with lust.

We fell back tangled together as our fingers did the talking, her beautiful, gorgeous eyes staring back at me, smiling as I sank into their glistening depth, as dark as the mountain stream we swum in. Her lips pursed and she whispered, "I love you."

I felt her hips thrust, jerk and her eyes closed, her body convulsing wildly as her cum overwhelmed her.

I crushed her squiggly fingers as my own orgasm swelled and broke like some distant wave crashing inexorably across a shell covered beach.

As we lay together, she asked, "So, are you going with me?"

I kissed her cheek wistfully, "Yes if you still want me, but I have to see if the school will let me take time off."

She stroked my face, her fingernails tickling as she traced lines over my flushed skin, "Do you want to go back there? It sounds like John is going to make your life as miserable as possible."

I accepted her words, she was right, school would be terrible, and it would be harder for Debbie. I decided, it wasn't hard, "OK I will go with you, can I move my stuff over to your house, some of this is mine, and he's not having it!"

She smiled broadly, "I have some friends who can help."

Before I could say anything, or move she jumped up and was on the phone. As she hung up, she smiled, "Well don't just sit there, get your clothes, we can move those ourselves.

Carried along by her excitement I started to strip out my drawers, emptying my clothes into suitcases. Brianna turned up, I didn't even see her, but she carried some big moving boxes left over from her move and we collected all my clothes.

Then it was the personal belongings, photos, books, my beloved books, paintings, my camera, some of the linen, items with sentimental attachment.

A couple of big beefy guys turned up and Brianna greeted them with hugs and kisses before introducing Roy and Christian to me. They started carrying the boxes and stuff next door to her place. I watched these two huge bodybuilder type guys moving with cat like ease and gave Brianna an inquisitive glance. She grinned, "They are husband and wife."

That blew me away, they were gay...Holy hell, I watched their muscles swell as they carried heavy boxes with ease. I guess I lived a sheltered life. These were the first gay men I ever met, well that I knew anyway.

By the end of the day, we were done. The house looked bereft and sadly empty. I left all the furniture; all I took was mine.

As walked out Brianna laughed cruelly, "He does know you are going to be living next door, doesn't he?"

I nodded with a smile, "Yes I did mention that to him."

She grinned, "Good."

She held my hand as we sat out the back on her expansive deck sipping our cocktails enjoying the conversation with Roy and Christian, Roy commented, "So Brianna, the seductress has been tamed."

She blushed and turned to look at me, "Yes I suppose it had to happen eventually."

He laughed, "Charlotte, you must be some woman, plenty have tried to tame this vixen."

They departed soon after and we cuddled together on her huge day bed, watching the sun sink over the horizon.

She sighed, "We should leave tomorrow, just in case he gets nasty. At least he won't know where we are."

I nodded, "I still need to tell the school, and I want to talk to Debbie, I need to try and explain."

Brianna nodded, "She might be angry now, but once she sees, she will understand."

"I'm not so sure, but I do have to try, I don't want to lose my daughter as well."

She hugged me tighter, "You won't lose her darling, she loves you, she's a teenager, she thinks the world revolves around her. She will come around."

Unconvinced I tried to push that to the back of my mind.

In the morning I rang the school informing them that I would be unavailable for a month.

The hard part was ringing Debbie. I heard it ring as I held it uncertainly to my ear. Onn and on the ring went until it slipped to answer phone. The message I left was short and I struggled to keep the tears at bay while is spoke to the phone.

Brianna walked up behind me, shall we go, or do you want to wait for her?"

Shaking my head, I muttered, "No, there's no sense in delaying, she obviously doesn't want to talk to me."

With her lips sliding gently over mine she whispered, "Darling, she's young, she doesn't understand. You need to give her time, I think a few more weeks of living with John might wake her up."

As we packed for the trip Brianna said, "We should take the car as well as the bike, just in case."

Confused I asked, "How do we do that?"

"You drive the car, and I'll ride the bike, we can pack your riding gear as well."

We moved my car into her garage, folded the roof down on the convertible and I followed her. Watching her gorgeous sexy lithe body in those stretched tight leathers was so damned arousing. The bike swooped through the bends overtaking cars at will. I tried to keep up with her as I zoomed the little car through traffic. God it was fun, the wind blowing lustily through my hair, the stereo blaring. In that moment all my troubles seemed far away and insignificant.

We pulled up at the little cottage and Brianna was already there shaking her lustrous hair from the confines of her helmet.

We unpacked and walked out into the trees, her hand warm and comforting in mine. We ended up down at the swimming hole sitting on the bank. No words were necessary we just watched the flowing water, little branches swirling in the eddies.

It was gloriously refreshing.

Brianna's hand ruffled my hair, her fingers toying with me, massaging my scalp, caressing gently. I leaned against her and gazed up into her eyes, "Oh damn that feels so nice, so relaxing."

She leaned across me, her lips grazing mine, her hand cupping my breasts, kneading massaging, stroking, squeezing, gently then with more pressure. Her kisses grew quickly, the gentle tongue swirling kiss became a full-on oral assault. Her tongue delved deeper, dancing and playing with mine.

I was lost in the eroticism, the excitement growing. She pushed me back on the damp grass, her body atop mine, our breasts crushed together, her leg between mine as she writhed vigorously grinding her kitty on my thigh, her leg driving up between my legs mashing her fleshy thigh against my kitty.

"Fuck, Brianna." I moaned.

"Louder!" She commanded, "Say it louder, scream damn you, I want to hear you scream."

Laughing I let out a little shriek, a squeak really and she snarled, "Louder, scream my name, tell the world you love me."

Sucking in a deep breath I screeched at the top of my lungs, "I love You!"

It felt invigorating, liberating, hearing my voice say the words seemed to make it all the more real, "Fuck me, I want to cum." I growled.

She sat up lifting her weight from me and crawled down between my legs dragging my panties with her. My bare arse rested on the cold earth as she dived headfirst into my clammy kitty. Her tongue lapping like a scalded cat, her mouth sucking and biting ravenously.

"Oh god yes, fuck that's good, oooooh god, you sexy bitch, if you keep that up I will cum all over your face."

She ignored me, working her tongue over my kitty, she nibbled and bit my pouty swollen lips, she sucked my clit and then her fingers, oh god those teasing fingers plunged into my frothy foamy kitty and I swallowed her whole.

Her fingers poked and prodded, curled and caressed stroking my inner walls, all the while her mouth never left, she sucked me hard making sure my juices never touched the ground.

Her fingers, god it felt like all of them were in me, it felt intense a deep burning need, a yearning, what was she doing? I felt her fingers curling and then...oh my god she made a fist, oh god a fist, she had her whole hand in me and gently, she moved in and out, god even her thumb, I felt it slide past my lips.

Her head lifted and she growled, "Is that good? Do you like that?"

I'm sure my writhing squirming body gave me away, but I squeaked, "Oh god yes."

I pushed her head back down between my legs, "Suck my clitty, suck it hard, fuck me, fuck me."

She needed no encouragement I felt her mouth vacuum my clit entirely into her mouth as she sucked and slavered it. Her fist pumped into me like an out of control battering ram, she fucked me, she drove into me so hard it was brutal and vicious, and I loved it. My body jerked, writhing uncontrollably as my orgasm exploded, I felt it as I screamed, "Brianna....ahhhhhh fuck....I'm Cumming babe, fuck I'm Cumming.

I had never experienced an orgasm like it, my whole body came, shuddering trembling, squirming, squirting, gushing god knows what, it was like my stomach let go.

With a loud slurping pop her fist slipped out of my kitty and I sucked in deep breaths as I glanced down at her face. She smiled sexily but I was shocked, even her hair was wet and sticky, her makeup smeared all over her sticky face.

She clambered up my prone body and planted a wet sloppy kiss on my panting lips, "Oh my god Brianna, what was that...what did you do to me?"

She giggled, "Well you did ask me to fuck you. Do you feel well fucked?"

"Oh god, I don't think I can move, oh god, I have never experienced anything even remotely like that before."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,566 Followers
12