All Comments on 'Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 08'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I dunno, conflicted about the way the story is going. I was hoping Charlotte will realise how much she's hurting her family and try to remedy things or atleast complete break away. Seems like a complete dick move to move in with your lover next door and continue to rub it in her family's face.

Brianna and Charlotte are pretty hot together and I like how Brianna is low-key dominating Charlotte. I hate how they went about treating John though. Having fun at someone else's expense and continuing to cause them pain is slightly uncomfortable for me to read. It just may be me I dunno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One or the other

It needs to go full on erotic story. Briana, Chaotte, Debbie, and Lyndsay all in bed together. Otherwise Charlotte's just a cheating whore and Briana's nothing more than a conniving homewrecker. This once promising tale has gone off the rails.

saccadesaccadeover 3 years ago

I think your a great writer who conveys the character's thoughts well. I like that Charlotte has lucid moments where she realizes the damage she's doing and that she should stop, only to be manipulated by Brianna into thinking she's in the right and has no other choice, very well written. Unfortunately the treatment of the husband and the increasing realization that he's going to be separated from his wife but also his daughter leaves me feeling pretty shitty. My actual hope is that the husband and daughter are good together (especially if she ends up as a lesbian but still supported by him) and that Charlotte realizes she's been manipulated, and that her husband is rightfully upset and not a homophobe just a spouse who's partner betrayed and continues to betray him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I find it really sad when one person's happiness comes at the expense of someone else's. Especially someone they say they love and have pledged to be loyal to. John was written very harshly here, perhaps an attempt to turn readers fully against him. Heck, even his daughter seems to be turning on him now. I do wish he would be more open to working things out and put up more of a fight to keep their marriage. His anger is justified but he is pushing his wife right into Brianna's arms by behaving this way. However, he is the wronged party and should be given some leeway to express himself.

Charlotte moving next door is messed up in that it is like rubbing salt in her husband's wounds. But who knows, maybe he will realize he can't live without her? Maybe he will see some intimate times between she and Brianna and be aroused? Maybe she and Brianna can both entice him back? If Brianna loves Charlotte, she should at least be willing to share her with her husband for goodness sake!

It would help me as the reader to learn if Charlotte truly only wants Brianna or if she wants them both. I'd definitely vote for the latter, because as a woman myself, there's no way I'd give up my long-term, successful marriage and the man who was always there for me, for someone I just met. I can see wanting them both. Absolutely. She does seem to have a special connection with Brianna. But I'd never give up my heretofore happy marriage to pursue it. I would like to see the three of them work something out. Debbie and Lyndsay's involvement could add further dimensions of sensuality. But I guess we'll see. Thanks for your update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring or irritating?

My vote is boring. I don't think the author had an end to the story in mind from the start, or got lost in got lost in the telling. I feel like the author is playing games with the readers, playing off the comments! And yes, very man hating as others said about earlier chapters. You, the author, have a bunch of man hating groupies and can't resist playing to your man hating audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Skipped to the last available part to see what would happen

Seems like I made the right choice, since there's clearly been absolutely no character development or progression in 8 chapters. Just more waffling, whining and attempting to make the man the villain even though he's the one who's been wronged at every turn.

Speaking of villains, I don't know if this is the intent or not, but Brianna is a textbook sociopath. She doesn't care what happens to anyone around her as long as she gets her way, and it's hard for me to think of a less likeable character. I think I'm gonna stop here, because I have no desire to see these two ride off into the sunset like they deserve a happy ending, while John is portrayed as a bitter, homophobic misogynist just because he had the gall to rock the boat.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

i know you will continue this great story, I hope John gets curious, and sneeks a peak, and is encouraged by other guys to lighten up a little.. Maybe the gay couple will come visit and make their move on John. Debbie will also like the New mom, and get involved, Lyndsay will add to the mix to help Debbie open up. Wow, i just covered the next 10 Chapters. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Generic chapter - not much has changed. Charlotte and Brianna are still the villains of the story. As for the - why doesn't John join - pretty sure Brianna would not agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow people leave comments just to criticize in some way....I guess even good authors need to grow a thick skin.

Its obvious how many comments are more concerned with judging out of ignorance from missing critical plot elements because they really only want to read some smut rather than a well written Lesbian romance story. Personally I think there are a lot of males who think ALL lesbian stories are by definition smut which is I guess the cross the Author of a Lesbian Romance story just has to grit and bare.

I personally think its a very well written and thought out Lesbian Romance. This story has had a LOT of thought gone into it, its sad to me that its getting so few comments and of those they just want to criticize..shit people grow a heart and a brain, this author has put a lot of thought into this story a little encouragement is in order. 5 STARS well done and congratulations on such a lovely Lesbian Romance its excellent!!! (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry characters are almost too real and there is real hurt here but I think that's what makes you such a good story teller. I would read this again because while it's hard it is believable in a way. Also if you persist there is more sex than usual in your stories, a reward? Thanks though as I am sure this didn't happen in just two minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first comment/or on this page is pathetic, who turns to the last page of a novel to find

" The Butler Did IT " not first reading about the guilt the anguish the tears,the betrayal,the anger the recriminations that lead to the conclusion of a very well written story is pointless. Yes Breanna and Carlotte are the guilty ones Debbies world has been

changed. John has a right tobe hurt and angry but the foul language is immature!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Charlotte is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Its obvious how many comments are more concerned with judging out of ignorance from missing critical plot elements because they really only want to read some smut rather than a well written Lesbian romance story."

This is not romance. The two leads are villains. Now - Are you giving the characters a pass because they are Lesbians? Keep in mind some commentators found the constant sex a turn off. Does that sound like smut chasers?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For someone who was so concerned about losing her daughter, she's doing a great job trying to keep her.... Your daughter just called you saying she didnt feel safe with your angry soon to be ex-husband... Get your slutty cheating tongue out from between your lover's legs and go help her...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Charlotte and Brianna are so selfish that they have become unlikeable.

I don't even want to read anymore of the story.

I've read too much already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...