Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Well then you are going to enjoy the next month."

We cuddled together until I whined, "My arse is wet and cold. I need a shower.

That night I cooked a light dinner and we cuddled on the sofa, a big luxurious old brocade thing that swallowed us up when we collapsed on it.

I was trying to repay Brianna for her earlier efforts, my face was glued to her kitty, my fingers toying inside her sweltering lips. I circled her clit teasingly, I licked and sucked as my little finger slid into her arse.

I was on my knees when I heard my phone ringing. Brianna pushed my head down and answered it for me, "Hello."

A little silence before I heard her say, "Hold on Debbie, she's a little busy at the moment."

She passed me the phone as I lifted my head from my lover's kitty, "HI honey, how have you been?" I panted softly.

She sounded upset, "Where are you mum, I need to talk to you?"

"I'm right here sweetie, talk to me."

"Where are you!" She screeched, "Christ mum I have been banging on Brianna's door for ages."

"Honey we aren't there; we are staying in a cottage out of town." Brianna pushed me down, the pressure on my head was insistent until my mouth was back hovering over her open pouting kitty. When I glared up at her she smiled, whispering, "Give it a kiss, just a little kiss."

I giggled stupidly and let my lips graze her kitty, rubbing over her exposed clit.

"Can I come and see you? Dad's driving me nuts."

Sitting up I asked, "Are you all right? Has something happened?"

"No, I'm alright but dad has gone crazy. When we came home, and he saw you took all your stuff he went off his bloody head. God mum I have ever seen him so angry, I don't think I can stay here tonight."

I sighed, "OK dear, I will ring Nanna and get her to pick you up."

"No can't you pick me up. I need to talk to you."

"Honey, it's late and I have had some wine, I can't drive, what about Lyndsay...could you stay with her?"

"Yeah, I suppose so, but mum she has been weird lately."

Worried but with no other options I whispered, "She is your friend honey, she will help, it's either that or Nanna."

"No not Nanna, I can't talk to her, not about this."

"OK, let me know what Lyndsay says."

After I hung up Brianna pulled me up by the hair and cuddled me, "I'm sorry Brianna, I wasn't expecting that, I'm sorry I spoiled your moment."

She grinned, "Hey, there will be other times, family first. Let's get Debbie settled, then maybe we could try again."

With Debbie safely...oh god was she safe with Lyndsay? I sure hope I haven't thrown her to the lions. Brianna and I curled up and I finished what we started. Her cum spread all over my face.

Life...what a trip.

12