Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That car was yours, it's part of your old life, I want her to have something from us, something new."

She rolled me on my back and clambered up on top of me, her beautiful firm boobies pressed on mine, her leg pushing in between mine, wedging in tightly, her moist clammy pussy rubbing sensuously on my thigh.

Her mouth hovered just over mine, her breath condensing on my face, her eyes unflinching as she peered down into mine, our mouth's centimetres apart.

She rested her arms on top of mine, trapping mine against my body, her tongue trailing across my flesh, tickling.

Months, weeks seemed to pass, in reality only seconds before her mouth closed over mine. Moist, juicy, open as the soft velvety skin slid over my open inviting mouth. Her lips warm, soft, gentle.

It was slow, soothing torture as her lips grazed across mine. Her knee pressed up pushing my legs apart until her thigh nudged my kitty.

I let out a long soft sigh of pleasure as her flesh rubbed against my kitty, I felt it convulse, contract squeezing her leg as she rubbed it back and forth. Her own kitty attached like a hot wet suction cup to my leg as she rocked back and forth, her leg fucking me, rubbing me, opening me like a fresh flower.

I was hers and she knew it. Our lips touched properly, and her tongue delved seductively into my open inviting mouth. A sexual predator slithering into my lips like a giant anaconda.

Our tongues caressed, slowly at first, then more powerfully as she took control, her tongue, probing, darting, slithering, fucking my mouth like a wild stallion.

Her hand slid down our bodies and clamped onto my muff, jammed hard by her leg she grabbed a handful of pussy, her fingers sliding into my gooey sticky depths, her thumb massaging and rubbing my little worm, gently, then roughly, her fingers probing me as I clutched on, my kitty trying vainly to keep her fingers in me.

Faster, harder we went her pussy crushing, squirming opening wide as she humped my leg. The sighs grew to moans, our voices lost in the panting, her hot breath everywhere, her lips, kissing, sucking biting as she fucked me into oblivion.

The orgasm was immense, we collapsed together, panting, and gasping like wild animals. Breathless she whimpered, "So what colour should we buy?"

I laughed loudly, knowing she had got her way again, but now I didn't care, "A red one."

The next day she dragged me into town and we trapsed around car yard after car yard until she found what she was looking for. A little red VW Beetle. It wasn't brand new, but it had done a very KM's and was like brand new, it still had a warranty.

She refused to let me put any money into the purchase.

I drove it out to the cottage, and we parked it in the shed. On the drive home Brianna stopped, I didn't see it, but she brought metres of bright crepe paper and we wrapped the car in a bow.

Debbie didn't come out until the weekend and It gave me time to think, it was such a huge investment on Brianna's part, to splash out that much money. Yes, I know it's different for people with money but for me, it was five times what I paid for my little car. It felt so excessive.

In trying to talk to Brianna it caused a huge fight and broke down into a screaming match. She accused me of trying to keep her out of my daughter's life. I accused her of trying to buy her love. It was horrid, but as always it exploded instantaneously and was gone before we slipped into bed. She apologised, I said sorry and we stole into each other's arms begging forgiveness. Her fingers diddling my little clit. I repaid her by washing her slit with my tongue until my face was covered in her hot sticky goo.

I awoke in the morning to the wonderous sensations of her tongue sliding up and down my slit, her tongue dallying in places it had no right to be. My day started with a bang, my eyes and face scrunched up, my fingers clawing tangled in Brianna's hair as she gave me the perfect start to the day.

It was busy as overnight I received several emails, requests for my services as editor. It was getting to the stage where I couldn't keep up. At the rate I was going I would have to start being selective rather than accepting all and sundry. Still when I checked my bank balance it certainly softened the blow.

My life seemed so radically different. Now buried in the literary world where I had always dreamed of being. Working side by side with an author I had admired for years, editing her work, helping her write, and when she called me her sexy muse my head swelled.

Gone forever was my old persona, the needy little housewife, too timid to complain or, accept my needs were as important as my husbands or daughter. Now the real me seeped slowly out into the daylight and I felt vibrant and alive. My opinions valued; my desires considered.

It's not that John refused or denied me, it was more my own fault, I never questioned him, he had always been the boss in our house, me I was nothing more than his wife. At least that's the way I felt. Perhaps if I had been brave enough to talk to him things may have gone differently for us, or maybe this was just meant to be.

Brianna didn't usually come with me to pick up Debbie but this time she wasn't going to be denied. Debbie had a pretty hard week and was grumpy and complaining as we headed back to the cottage, Brianna overflowed excitement, barely able to contain her joy. Debbie gave me a funny glare, "What's up with her? Why so happy?"

I shrugged, "I don't know pumpkin, something in the water? Enjoy it while she's like this."

Brianna who was sitting in the back seat reached over my shoulders, turned my head and planted a big sloppy wet kiss on my unexpecting lips. The car swerved as I was taken by surprise, Debbie screamed and Brianna let me go laughing her head off as I managed to get the car under control, as other car horns tooted wildly.

We finally got out to the cottage and Debbie grabbed her bags heading for the house. "Debbie." Brianna called, "We have something to show you in the garage."

She dropped her bags with a deep sigh of resignation, "Fine, what is it? Not gym equipment or something stupid I hope!" She huffed loudly.

Brianna grabbed my hand as we walked over to the shed doors. I sighed, "You better do the honours."

She grabbed me, turned me and kissed me passionately. Debbie cried, "Oh yuck, can't this wait?"

Brianna giggled crazily muttering, "We will do it together, this is from both of us." Holding my hand in hers we swung open the door and Debbie with a confused expression leaned past us to peer into the garage.

After seeing the car, she glared back and forth between us, still confused, "Is it yours mum?"

Brianna couldn't hold back any longer, "No silly it's yours. We brought it for you because we decided you needed some freedom."

The look on her face was priceless, "Oh my god!" She screeched as she ran around the car running her hands over the shiny paint. Then jumping up and down clapping like a trained seal, "Oh my god, oh my god...You're not playing a joke on me, are you?"


I smiled, overcome by her joy, "No Deb's, it's yours honey, but first we have to get your license and it is based on you getting good grades."

She ran back to us and threw her arms around us, screaming at the top of her lungs, "Can we go for a drive?"

Brianna handed her the keys and we all piled in. Debbie previously had lessons, both John and I had started giving her driving time before the big fall out, so she was capable, although I wouldn't call her a good driver. That night we drove around for over an hour and her elation meter didn't budge she was in heaven.

We got back home, and she was straight on the phone to all her friends, and of course her nan and then her father.

My phone rang only minutes later, and John started yelling the moment I answered. He was livid that I had done this without his consent or even spoke to him. I couldn't squeeze a word in edgeways, he was furious.

I moved the phone from my ear and turned my head as he ranted on and on. Brianna watched with a smirk. Debbie wandered in with a sad expression, "Sorry mum, I didn't think."

Putting my hand over the phone I replied, "It's alright love, I should have spoken to him. He has every right to be angry."

She kissed my cheek before moving over to jump into Brianna's lap and literally tried to hug her to death. I lifted the phone back to my ear as there had been a few seconds of silence, "John, you're right, I should have spoken to you first. It was a spur of the moment thing."

"God damn it Charlotte, it's not good enough to just keep shooting me down without warning."

"I wasn't shooting you down, it's just something I... we wanted to do."

"Yeah, well for your fucking information, I had already organised to buy her a car. What the hell am I going to do with that. Shit Charlotte, I'm her father, I wanted to buy her first car."

"Yes, of course, I understand that. I'm sorry John, I can't take it back."

There was a long drawn out silence before he growled, "We need to talk. Are you available over the weekend?"

"Yes, I'm sure Debbie is going to want to drive her car so we will probably come into town, is Saturday morning OK?"

I hung up and there was a group hug. It was amazing to watch Brianna, when she first met Debbie there was a brief moment of dislike from Brianna, seeing Deb as a catty young girl, which she probably was. Then after Debbie found out about Brianna and me there was a period of absolute hatred from Deb. She blamed Brianna for the disillusionment of John and my marriage. Now watching them together it was completely different, they were more like best friends. Brianna was like a mother hen.

This was another side of Brianna which had been lying dormant beneath the surface. She had unwittingly adopted Deb as her own.

Saturday morning, we had breakfast and Debbie went out to polish her new car. Brianna and I sat while she went over my latest edits on her story. She seemed nervous, "Charlotte, I could come with you today, if you want. John might go off the deep end again."
After giving her a big thank you kiss, I muttered, "No, as much as I would love to have you there holding my hand, it might actually make him worse."

Debbie drove us into town and, she was a different person, bright, chatty, gone was the moody teenager struggling with the world. Now she seemed more ready to take on whatever challenges life had.

We pulled up at the old house and I prepared myself for the fight to come. I waited by the car as Debbie rushed inside. I watched with interest and noted a blonde head poking around the corner of the kitchen window. It was obviously his girlfriend.

I steeled myself as John followed Debbie out, she had his hand clasped firmly in hers as she cried out, "Well what do you think? Isn't it gorgeous?"

He grimaced as he glanced over at me, "Hi Charlotte, thanks for coming in."

I replied with a curt, "No problem John."

"Well!" Debbie yelled, "Isn't it wonderful?"

He walked around the car, he kicked the wheels, checked doors and things before nodding his approval, "It's very nice Deb, very nice. It must have cost a lot of money though." He glared at me as his words spilled out.

I shrugged rasping, "Not as much as you might think."

He asked about warranty and maintenance. When I said I was covering it all until she found a job, it seemed to placate him.

Just then a woman, obviously his girlfriend came wandering down nervously. She gave me an apprehensive nod, "John I thought Debbie and I could go for a walk, leave you two here to talk."

He sighed deeply, "Yeah that'd be great thanks Carol."

He almost defiantly added, "Charlotte, this is Carol."

I nodded giving her an appraising glare from behind my sunglasses. She was pretty enough, her ankles were a bit chubby, as was her body, curvy, voluptuous, her boobs were huge. Her eyes a deep green, her lips thin, but highlighted by the pink lipstick. All in all, she was attractive without being startling. Yes, I was being picky, maybe jealous, who knows but her cold behaviour towards me didn't help. Debbie gave me a hug before walking off nervously with her.

John said, "Shall we go inside?"

I followed him in, noticing that the curtains on the neighbour's house flapping as they all took a look. I'm sure I was the centre of all the neighbourhood gossip at the moment. I guess they were expecting blood. The ex, returning home to find the girlfriend moved in.

As we got inside John mumbled, "Tea... Coffee?"

"No thanks John, but thanks for the offer. I'm glad you asked me in, I have wanted to talk, to sort things out."

He nodded, directing me to the lounge. As we sat, he cleared his throat and mumbled raspily, "I want to talk about the future. We can't change the past, I want Debbie to have a normal life, she is going to need us over the next few years, and I don't want acrimony."

It was like he had closed the door on our relationship, perhaps that's the only way he could deal with it. I was stuck, I wanted to apologise, seek forgiveness, but now if I dragged it back up, he might go nuts again. "I want the same John, I'm sorry if I overstepped the limits, but we were sick of driving in to pick her up all the time, we figured it was time to give her some freedom."

He chewed pensively on his tongue, I'm sure to stifle his desire to scream at me. "Charlotte, I wasn't upset you brought the car for her, I just want to be included in the decisions."

"Yes, you're right, I'm sorry. I did the wrong thing and I apologise."

He leaned back and let out a deep sigh, "How the hell did you afford that, Christ it must have cost a bomb."

This was the tricky part, I didn't want to tell him that Brianna paid for it, but I didn't want to lie, "I have been working as an editor. I do work for the company that Brianna writes for and it pays very well."

I was pleased with myself; I didn't lie.

He rasped, "Shit they must pay well, oh well, if you can afford it then good on you."

As always in these conversations a deepening silence absorbed us. After what seemed forever, he spluttered, "I want to sell the house. Carol has suggested that I move in with her."

I was a little taken aback, their relationship must have moved fast. I suppose there were little jealous tugs on my heart. To be replaced so easily hurts. Still, I could hardly complain. I was in a way getting a dose of my own medicine.

"What do you want to do with the furniture?" I asked.

"Sell it all. Sorry Charlotte but living here isn't helping me, it's full of bad memories, if you and the slut move back in next door it is going to make things impossible."

I cringed at his nasty words and I could see that gave him a satisfied smirk. Sucking in a big breath and swallowing his insult I snapped, "Fine, then let's sell, there are still some things here I would like to take."

He nodded, "I will put it on the market immediately. I think if we keep the price reasonable it should sell quickly."

"What about the money?" I whispered nervously, hoping that wouldn't set him off.

I was wrong, he exploded, venting wildly, "Is that all you fucking care about? Fuck me Charlotte, you never asked about how I was feeling, all you care about is my fucking money."

Anger building quickly, I snarled back, "It's not yours it's ours. I did my bit here John, I worked as well."

"Fuck you can be a bitch Charlotte, have you always been that way, or did you learn that from the slut?"

"Calling my lover names only makes you look more like the insecure shit you really are. Brianna, yes she has a name has taught me one thing and that is to stand up for myself."

I could see me defending her and using her name hurt him, it was like watching him get punched. "I'm sorry for the way things worked out between us John. I always loved you and treated you well. I was hoping that we could part as friends."

His face was ashen, his features drawn and tight. "Fuck you Charlotte, just fuck you... Treat me well, what a load of shit, you fucking cheated, you had an affair!" He screamed; the polite exchanges replaced with vitriolic ranting.

"You fucking carried on right under my fucking nose, everybody's laughing at me!" He barked, "I'm a fucking laughingstock."

"I said I'm sorry, I can't do more than that, you have a new girlfriend, perhaps you should focus on moving forward."

He moved closer, his face inches from mine, "Oh don't fucking worry bitch, I am. You're not getting a fucking penny from the sale of this place. I fucking worked my arse off to buy this."

Fuming quietly, I snapped, "Well, perhaps we should let solicitors do the talking. I worked, I put all my salary into our joint account. I am entitled to half of everything and you know it."

Our eyes locked together; the anger palpable. As scared as I was, I held his gaze. In the end he turned away. "Get out Charlotte, just get the fuck out before I do something I will regret. Go back to your girlfriend and bury your head up her slimy cunt."

Just at that moment Debbie walked in and she heard his angry rants, his flying spittle. "Mum are you all right?" She shrieked as she ran to me. We huddled together and she snapped at her father, "You promised to be nice dad."

He sighed, "I'm sorry honey, I tried but your mother is not making this easy."

She looked quizzically at me; her brow deeply furrowed. I stroked the hair from her eyes, "It's going to be alright pumpkin. I think it's best if I leave now."

I turned to John, "In future, if you have anything to say, I think you should channel it through your solicitor."

It wasn't what I hoped for from the meeting, but maybe it was unavoidable.

The drive back to the cottage was completed pretty much in silence, Debbie focused on driving her new car and me deep in thought.

Brianna greeted us at the door with big hugs and seeing how distressed I was, she shooed me out onto the veranda and made a cup of tea. Debbie went with her to help leaving me alone to brood. I snuggled up with a cushion, my legs tucked up under me. I couldn't hold back the tears; I tried to clear my head and get some balance but all I could think about was how angry John was.

Brianna came and sat with me, Debbie decided to give us space and organised for a couple of friends to pick her up and take her shopping.

"So how did it go?" She asked, wrapping me in her arms.

I tried, but no the flood of tears came back to haunt me as I relayed the events of earlier. She kissed me lightly, "Let it go darling, you don't need him, you are your own woman, strong, independent, you do not need him."

"He said he is going to sell the house and keep all the money."

She sniggered, "Then thank god for courts. He is an idiot. If he had been to a solicitor, they would have told him. Communal property is exactly that and there are laws to protect women from men like him."

"Brianna, I can't afford a solicitor."

"For heaven's sake Charlotte, don't be naïve, even if we didn't employ a lawyer the courts will appoint you one. He has no chance."

Unconvinced I fell into her arms and we hugged warmly. She held my face tightly between her hands and rained gentle kisses all over my face, "Darling, I have a very fine solicitor, he specialises in business not divorce but I'm sure he will give us sound advice and recommend somebody good."

"You weren't listening Brianna; I can't afford one." I groaned sullenly.

"Don't be ridiculous, I have told you many times, my money is your money."

"Brianna honey, I can't keep living off you. Debbie's car, the rent on this place. It's very generous, but it's not fair on you."

"If you won't accept my offer then I'm sure Gregory can recommend somebody decent who will represent you on a contingency basis.

Monday morning found us as Brianna suggested at the solicitor's office. Greg listened intently as Brianna explained the situation. HE immediately called in a colleague. Simon listened as Greg went over it. They both asked questions and took notes. Simon explained that quite simply John was dreaming if he thought he could get away with withholding any monies. I had to list all our assets, including investments. Greg asked about Superannuation. That was added to the list.