Seduced By The Woman Next Door Ch. 10

Story Info
Brianna and Charlotte continue their relationship.
8.9k words
4.32
24.6k
43

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,567 Followers

Sorry for the extended delay in release of this chapter. No excuses other than laziness.

I need to add a big thank you to my friend Robyn who edited the story on my behalf. Everybody who reads my stories knows how badly I need the editorial assistance. So, thanks Robyn, for helping her hours of hard work and help are not unapreciated.

Brianna and I settled into our relationship, yes, I had to admit, whatever we had before, we were now living together, and it was a relationship.

Accepting that was the first step for me, much like an addict or alcoholic, the first step was realisation.

I was... am a lesbian, my head spun trying to accept it, thinking it didn't work. I walked down by the creek just so I could vocalise it. It still sounded weird. 'I'm in love with Brianna.' That sounded fine but when I said, 'I'm a lesbian, it made me shiver and sounded wrong, alien. I repeated it over and over like some dark medieval chant, a priestess at some secular order.

When I walked back inside Brianna was waiting with muffins and coffee. She guided me out onto the little veranda to catch the morning sun. As we sat, she laughed aloud, "What the hell was all that about?"

I tried to explain how I was feeling. She snorted harshly, "Jesus Charlotte, why are you so determined to label everything?"

She put down her cup and picked up my hand, "Darling, I love you, I love the feel of you in my arms, the taste, the feel of your body. Stop trying to justify everything, it is what it is."

"It's OK for you, but all my friends, my family, everybody is going to hate me. I cheated on my husband, walked away from my daughter. They are all going to say disgusting things about me."

I burst into tears unable to hold back the tears. Brianna quickly pulled me into a hug, her juicy sexy lips kissing away the tear drops from my flushed cheeks, "Darling, you're wrong, your real friends and your family will understand. You need to stop hiding from this, you need to tackle it head on."

"What... how can I face my parents; you don't know them."

Brianna snapped back derisively, "Oh poo, poo to you. Do you think you are the only person in the world who had to come out to their parents? Get over yourself, go and talk to them, the longer you leave it the harder it will become."

Her brutal takedown shocked me, and she knew it, "Sorry darling, but it's true, if you are scared, I will go with you."

My shock turned to affection and we cuddled, as always with us the cuddles turned to kisses and then suddenly the day was gone. We made love with such passion I had to do laundry again. The bed was destroyed.

Life settled a little and I immersed myself in editing for Brianna. She was so impressed that she sent manuscripts of my work to her publishers and I received more work. I went from editing just Brianna's work to editing for half a dozen writers. Some very good and other's new to the literary world.

I was swamped, but it opened up a new world to me. I talked to writers as we worked through their work and my suggestions. We became friends and it was a world I previously admired from outside, now I was surrounded by these wonderful creative people. It was an amazing life changing experience.

The phone conversations were so long, Brianna chased me outside because I was such a distraction. I worked long hours, I tried to make sure I did all the housework because Brianna was paying for everything and that weighed heavily on my conscience. I didn't want to be a millstone.

My relationship with Debbie changed as well. She seemed to have grown overnight. We talked every day on the phone. We discussed her schoolwork and of course her home life. John it seemed was mellowing, he no longer harangued Debbie about me, no longer filled her ears with evil hateful words.

He may not have accepted it, but at least realised he was destroying his relationship with Debbie, so tempered his words.

Brianna after several days of beseeching and pressuring made me go and visit my parents. She was right, and I knew it. I did need to speak to them, and it really needed to be face to face.

I refused her offer of going with me for support, I knew that wouldn't help. I knocked on the front door of my parents' house. When it opened and mum saw me, I saw her face drop, "What do you want Charlotte?" She snapped.

"Mum, I just want to talk, please, I need to explain things from my perspective."

She swung the door fully open and waved me in, "Hurry up then."

She almost bundled me in through the door in her haste to get it closed before anybody saw me. Once inside dad wandered out and he replicated mum's expression, he seemed sad, "Hello Charlotte, to what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Dad, I just want to clear the air, try and get rid of any misconceptions."
"Huh!" mum sneered, there are no misunderstandings here, you abandoned your daughter and your husband to run off with some disgusting floozy."

Waving her hand angrily she snapped, "You should be ashamed of yourself, you're nothing but a tramp, and a woman no less. Good heavens have you no morals at all?"

I came expecting these words, her reaction. It didn't make it any easier, my pre-prepared speech dried up in my mouth unspoken. Like a chastised girl I muttered, "Mother, you're right. I am embarrassed about what happened, but I did not abandon my family. John kicked me out."

"What did you expect, carrying on the way you did. He had every right."

I nodded sullenly, "Perhaps you're right, maybe I deserved it, but I didn't act maliciously, I didn't do it to hurt anyone. Brianna and I fell in love, I couldn't hide from it."

"Fell in love!" She ranted, "Good lord Charlotte, you're not some silly teenager, you're a grown woman, with a family."

With added insult she snapped, "Do you even understand what love is, that man gave you everything, he adored you. He was so hurt by all this, we feared for his sanity, we prayed he wouldn't do something silly."

Dad grabbed mum and cuddled her for support as she broke down. He gazed at me with confusion, but there was an underlying warmth. He and I had always had a closer relationship than me and mum, "Charlotte honey, can you at least tell us why?" He asked.

Sucking in deeply I sighed, "Dad, I'm trying. I can't explain it fully, all I can say is we love each other."

He nodded as he held mum tighter, "But John... what about him, why couldn't you try to sort things out? Marriage counselling."

"Because he wouldn't let me dad, he was angry, yes, I understand he had every right, but he wouldn't talk about it. He jumped in his car and disappeared for days. I didn't plan on leaving him."
"So you were just going to carry on some tawdry affair with the slut, were you?" Mum growled caustically.

"I don't know mum; I'm trying to explain. It all happened so quickly. I want to try and fix things, that's why I'm here."

Mum interrupted, "You want our forgiveness, do you?"

I nodded my head slowly, trying to smile before whispering, "Yes call it forgiveness if you want, I see it more as understanding. Brianna and I are a couple, we live together, and I want, no need you to accept that."

"What about John?" Mum asked, what are we supposed to do about him?"

"Love him, I am trying to, if he will let me. I want us to remain friends, for Debbie's sake if nothing else."

"What about Debbie, don't you care about her? The whole schools talking about it. Have you no shame?"

"Mother!" I snapped, "Debbie and I talk every day, she came out and stayed with us. I haven't abandoned her as you suggested. She is still very much my daughter and I love her very much."

Dad unwound one of his arms and opened it up to welcome me into their huddle, like one of our old family meeting hugs.

As I nestled underneath his arm, I felt mum shaking violently, "No, it's not going to be that easy Charlotte. I am angry, disgusted and astounded at your poor behaviour. I can't accept it, not like this."

Dad cradled me in both arms, "Sorry pumpkin, but this might take some time."

With a gentle kiss I whispered, "I understand." I said my goodbyes and walked out to the car. As I was about to climb in mum came rushing out and wrapped me in her arms, her face wet with tears, "I'm sorry honey, I love you."

I burst into tears clinging on for dear life, our arms wrapped so tight it hurt, "I'm sorry to mum, I didn't mean to hurt anyone."

She nodded, unwrapped her arm and using a delicate finger wiped away my tears, "It will work out, we will try to understand, I do love you, and I don't want to lose you."

We kissed before I reversed out the driveway. Dad waving happily from the doorway. I don't know what he said to mum, but I felt relief, liberation even a little lightheaded as I drove away.

I met Debbie for lunch, and we chatted about how things were going at home. She explained, her father was still angry, but had stopped yelling and screaming, he had cut back on his drinking and at least he was going to work again.

We parted with a kiss. She seemed so much brighter; it appeared a shift in our relationship had occurred. We now talked more like friends than mother daughter, and I wasn't sure that I liked it.

Arriving back at the cottage I found Brianna deep into her writing, so deep she didn't hear me walk in. I snuck up behind her and leaned in over her shoulder, my moist tongue sliding down the sensuous curve of her neck. She jumped, startled cursing loudly, "Jesus Charlotte, I nearly had kittens."

I let my tongue slither across her tingling skin, little goose bumps rubbing on my tongue. I loved the fresh taste, her scent. God, she had the smoothest skin, it felt like porcelain.

She leaned her head back and our lips met in a scintillating kiss. The first kiss, I loved it, the velvety smooth texture, moist, open, her tongue slinky sexy, inviting, her soft moans escaped into my mouth, "Charlotte."

My hands slid down cupping her gorgeous orbs, her nipples already rubbery and hard under my marauding palms. I squeezed and pinched, rubbing my thumbs across her growing desire.

Our mouths locked together as her quivering flesh tingled in my hands, little goosebumps grew under my roaming hands.

She turned in her chair and I moved in between her opening legs. Her arms curled up around my neck pulling me down into another scintillating kiss. Her gorgeous boobies filled my hands as I used them for support. As I leant over her, she reached up and her hands found my titties as they hung down filling her hands. She giggled, "Lick my pussy slave."

Giggling at her silly voice I knelt between her legs, "Yes M'lady. Your wish is my command."

Her hands moved up and knotted in my hair as she ground my face into her nylon covered pussy, "Well hurry up slave, I haven't got all day."

Her panties stretched tight as my face crushed the fabric against her clammy skin. Her swollen fat lips pushing out from the edges of her panties. I nibbled and gnawed like a mouse feeding. She raised her hips and ground her kitty against my face.

Slipping my hands under her bum, I grabbed a handful of her panties and yanked them hard, pulling them down her gorgeous sexy legs.

She squealed, "Oh you naughty girl, you will pay if you ripped them."

"Yes M'Lady." I simpered in mock fright. As I worked the panties down her trembling legs my face eased back up between her legs, her pungent arousal filling my nose as it was crushed between her swollen lips. Using me like a sex toy she rubbed my face up and down the length of her slit as the dewy secretions lubricated.

"That's a good girl, lick my pussy, make me cum, I want to cum all over that sweet little face."

Her legs fell open wider and my tongue wormed it's way into her pulsating squishy hole. "Oh, fuck yes, that's it babe, lick it, suck me."

I wasn't going to be rushed, I felt, smelt and tasted her desire, she was turned on and wanted release, but I was going to make her wait. In this game I was going to be boss.

Sliding my tongue out of her gooey pit I kissed my way around her thighs, her tummy. Like a slithering snail my mouth left little saliva trails. My fingers caressing her lips ever so gently, like gossamer rain.

"God, don't be a bitch." She groaned. "I will fucking get you later."

I giggled into her gasping pussy, "Maybe, but right now, if you don't be nice, I might just walk away."

Her evil laugh echoed as she snorted, "Shut up and lick bitch."

Her fingers gripped my hair so tight it hurt and she pulled me back into her gaping kitty. My fingers worked their way into her crevice, then deeper into the very depths of her pulsating hole.

"Oh, fuck yes, that's more like it, oh god you have the sweetest tongue."

With my hair at breaking point, it felt like she was going to tear it out by the follicles.

My mouth closed over her fat engorged clit, Sucking and vibrating my tongue I licked it, I sucked it as more and more of my fingers plunged up into her sloppy hole.

Her hips rotated and jerked awkwardly on the chair as I fucked her frantically with my fingers covered with sticky juices. She trembled, shuddering as my hand a frantic blur pumped in and out of her kitty. My fingers coated in her desire, my ears full of the squishy shelchy sounds of a very wet pussy.

The only thing stopping my hand from disappearing up inside her was my thumb which jammed against the inner walls of her vulva.

Slowing down my pace, I closed my thumb tightly against my palm forming a knife like blade.

"What the fuck are you doing, god don't stop." She begged.

I had no intention of stopping but this time as my hand slid in it went further. The next time a little further, a little deeper. My hand saturated with her goo, my face coated in her sticky glistening juice.

My mouth sucked harder than an out of control vacuum, her clit vibrating against my lapping tongue as my hand plunged faster and faster into her gasping pussy. Now I was past the thumb, my hand disappearing into her as she writhed and thrashed around crazily, her hands tugging frantically on my hair as she tried to make me go faster.

Glancing down I could see almost my whole hand was invisible sucked into her slobbering kitty.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk!" She cried out. Her body tense, her muscles spasming wildly. "Fuck I am cumming." She bellowed.

Afterwards we lay curled together on the floor. Our mouths glued together as she sighed loudly, "Damn I love you."

Smiling back at her gorgeous face I whispered, "I love you to."

Living with Brianna was amazing, and I came to realise I never loved john, not like this, yes, I loved him, but it was warm rather than burning hot. I had feelings for him, but our love was nothing like the inferno of living with Brianna. John and I met when we were young, and I was inexperienced. I liked John, I liked him a lot, but I realise now, it wasn't love.

In the years of our marriage we never fought, not one single argument. I bragged about it with my friends; it was our thing; I was proud of it.

But now living with Brianna, we fought, god our arguments and fights were like the end of the world. That's the thing, to love you have to hate. I could never hate John; he was too nice.

Brianna and I when we were on, the fiery inferno that was our lovemaking was also reflected in our life. There was no question that I loved her.

Things began to fall into place with us, we found our way. The sex if anything got better as we became acquainted with each other's likes and dislikes. That was mostly down to me, accepting that this was who I was, and rather than being embarrassed by it, accepted it.

Life also settled in general terms. Debbie adjusted to the reality of how things were. She started coming out to stay with us on weekends and her and Brianna managed to forge a relationship. It was still a little touchy, but they slowly became used to each other.

It was on one of her weekend visits that she broke the news, John had started seeing a woman, and she stayed over at the house occasionally. Debbie confided that on those nights she went to stay with Lyndsay. When I gave an enquiring look, she laughed before admitting, "Yeah mum we kissed, but it was too weird, I think even Lyndsay was shocked." When I shook my head she whispered, "Sorry mum but I like boys."

Brianna snorted, "Traitor!" But then giggled, "We will forgive you your sins."

I couldn't believe how full my life had become, I was now living a life I had only ever dreamed of. Books, reading, I loved them, ever since I was a child I dreamed of writing. I never thought I was good enough, which is why I ended up becoming a teacher. Now here I was, editing, writing and getting paid for it, OMG it was a dream come true. Coupled with long passionate nights of pure bliss, the sexiest woman I had ever met in my arms every night, kissing, snuggling tasting, her succulent gorgeous body sliding over mine, oh god it was heaven.

All those years faking orgasms to make my husband happy, never knowing what real pleasure was. Don't get me wrong I loved John, I worked hard at our marriage, never complaining, never nagging when he wanted to spend the entire weekend watching football, never griping when he went off for a night with the 'Boys'

I loved him, I focused on making our house a home and I went back to work to bring in extra money when we needed it. Never once did I complain racing around crazily dropping off and picking up Debbie, doing the shopping as well as looking after the house. I always thought, this was it, this was my role in life, John was a good provider, and I did love him, but being with Brianna opened my eyes to a new world, passion, excitement, sharing emotions, talking, fighting, it was incredible.

Now I knew what love was all about... now I understood.

I still yearned to talk to John, to try and sort things out so we could be friends at least, Debbie deserved that. There would be times when we would all have to be in one room together and I so wanted us to be able to do that without acrimony.

Unfortunately, it seemed my wish would never come true.

The relationship between Debbie and Brianna grew with every passing weekend visit. They were bonding in a weirdly best friends forever sort of way. Brianna became her confidante. One night while we lay in bed Brianna said, "Darling, aren't you getting sick of chauffeuring Debbie back and forth to town?"

I sighed, not wanting to seem like a bad parent, "Yes, but what's the alternative? Are you getting sick of having her around?"

She laughed softly, "No, far from it, what I was going to say was, she needs a car of her own."

I didn't disagree, "I suppose she could have my old car; it's just sitting in your garage gathering dust."

"Charlotte, I was thinking more that we could buy her a car, her own car."

Stunned by her statement I muttered, "If John ever agrees to sell the house, I could do that, but at the moment, money is tight for me."

She nestled up beside me, her firm breasts rubbing against my arm, "I want to buy it for her, if money is the problem, I will pay and you can give me money later, I really don't care."

"Brianna, that's too generous, she hasn't even got a license yet."

"We can teach her, we can take turns, you and me, it'll be fun."

Chuckling I muttered, "You haven't seen her drive, you might change your mind once you witness it first-hand."

"I'm not trying to take over darling, I just want her to have freedom, she needs to be able to get around without us, she doesn't need her mother driving her around."

"But the money Bri... it's too much, I don't expect you to pay for my daughter."

"That hurts a little Charlotte, I want to be part of her life to, I am trying to push my way in, I love you, we are partners and Debbie is part of that, I want to help."

"But it's so much money, what's wrong with my old car, it got me around."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,567 Followers