Seduced into Boi-Hood Pt. 02

Story Info
Gerri continues to turn Steven into her Boi-Toy.
1.5k words
4.7
16.7k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerri couldn't have been happier with how things were progressing with Steven.

Each time she used her hand to coax his little peepee into squirting quickly, she became more adept at it as she learned how to play him like a musical instrument. Each time, making sure to let him know how much she adored his "little peepee" and how much of a compliment it was to her that he found her so sexy he couldn't control himself.

She smiled to herself recalling a few days ago when he tried to get his peepee inside her before squirting. They lay naked in her bed together, kissing and fondling each other. She was pleased to find him dripping non-stop as she whispered in his ear.

"Mmm baby I can't wait for you to fuck me with your stiff little peepee. I'm so wet and ready for you. to have your cute little peepee inside me." she said as she continued to work his stiff member, feeling it throb and leak at her touch.

"Oooo Gerri, let's do it, let's fuck before ..."

"Before you squirt? Before your peepee loses control like it always does?" she asked, rubbing his tip with her thumb, spreading he leaky precum all around. "Put it in me Baby, fuck me like a real man".

She pushed him down on his back and quickly straddled him, placing the quivering tip of his peepee against her pussy. "Mmmm, let me know when you're in Baby, you're so cute and tiny I might not feel it." As she lowered herself onto him, eliciting a loud groan from him. She knew her words were having the desired effect as she felt him swell and saw the telltale pre-orgasm look on his face.

"OMG are you going to squirt so soon Baby? It's Ok, don't fight it. let it out, let go of that control for me. Go on, squirt your little load, I know you can't stop it". She smiled to herself as he let forth a combination groan and whimper and quickly came inside her.

"Gerri, I squirted, I'm so sorr..."

"Oh, it's Ok Baby" she said, a look of mock disappointment on her face. "I'm glad you enjoyed it at least. I hardly even felt your little squirt so I'm glad you told me.". Gerri noted that he was now constantly referring to cumming as 'squirting', and frequently mentioned his 'peepee' as she told him she enjoyed calling it that. She knew with a little more conditioning he would always be putting 'little' or 'tiny' before that.

"I feel bad that you don't get to cum though" Steven said, as Gerri climbed off him.

'Well baby Boy, i think with a little guidance and practice we can get that sexy mouth of yours to take care of that." she said sexily, climbing off him and reaching for the box of Baby Wipes next to her bed. She had started using the wipes to clean him off after his squirts, making sure to refer to them by their full name.

"Besides, you know how much I adore it when your tiny peepee makes it little squirts. Now hold still while I use Your Baby Wipes to get you nice and clean. You know, I even like playing with your little baby peepee after you've made your little messes. I think it's so cute when it's all soft and limp and tiny like that. It looks so delicate and adorable." she intoned, leaning over to give the tip a little kiss, eliciting a smile from Steven.

"Well, I want you to teach me how to get you off with my mouth while we work on making me last longer so we can really fuck."

"That's so sweet of you to offer baby, we can work on that this weekend if you want. I wouldn't be surprised if you get so turned on doing it you make one of your little messes." she said giggling, making Stevan blush.

He had no idea that she had no intention of improving his stamina, quite the opposite. If her plans continued to come to fruition, today would be the last time his peepee was ever inside pussy again.

"I'll make sure to trim my pussy for this weekend's training Baby, to make it easier for you to find everything." she said, eliciting a laugh from both of them.

"Actually, Baby Boy, speaking of that I could use your help with something for Nursing School."

'Anything you need Gerri, you know I'm glad to help!".

"Well, in a few weeks we'll be working on shaving patients to prep them for procedures. I have plenty of experience shaving lady parts, but was wondering if I could maybe practice shaving a man on you. Don't worry, I'll be super careful and promise not to cut anything off." she laughed. "It's not like you can afford to lose anything down there anyways you're so sweet and tiny."

"Sure, you know I trust you."

"Plus, it will make wiping up your squirties so much easier too. You know what, how about we do it now? I have all the stuff I'd need, and since you just squirted uncontrollably you should stay nice and small and limp for me."

"Ummm Ok, I guess, sure."

20 Minutes later Gerri could feel herself getting wet as she looked down at her handiwork. Steven lay on her bed; his entire crotch area was now smooth and hairless.

"Oh, thanks so much Baby, that was easier than I thought, and see, not a single cut."

"Yeah, it feels a little weird though."

"Not too weird I hope, I may need to practice a few more times. And ..." she leaned forward, whispering into his ear, "I didn't think I could love looking at your tiny peepee nay more than I did, but it just looks so cute and sexy all shaven and smooth like this. I just may decide to keep you like this." She punctuated that statement by rubbing her finger up and down his peepee, and was rewarded when it started to stiffen under her ministrations.

"Oh my, it looks like somebody lies that idea. Oh, look at it getting stiff while it's all smooth and hairless, that's the hottest thing I ever saw Baby. and look, it's starting to drip? Oh, you leak so fast for me now, it's such a turn-on. You know not every woman would get aroused by a smooth tiny peepee that leaks uncontrollably, but My God I know I do". She began to stroke him, knowing from experience the perfect pace to keep him right at the edge while she continued to mold him into her Baby Boi.

"I think your drippy little baby penis looks even smaller all hairless like that, it makes you like a little boy, a little baby boy. OH, was that a moan, I think somebody likes this. Go ahead and leak Stevie, go on and tell me you like me playing with your smooth little peepee ...'

"Yessss I love it when you do this .... nnngh"

"When I do what Baby? I want to hear you say it like I did, and you need to hear yourself say it."

"W-when you play with my smooth little peepee" Steven moaned, as a huge drop of pre-cum dribbled out.

"We're going to keep you nice and smooth, aren't we? Smooth tiny peepees get milked all the time you know, and you need to be milked, don't you Baby Boy?"

"Yessssss please milk me, keep me smooth and hairless for my milkings, please ..."

"Good Boy, and I'll even shave my pussy bald for you, so you can learn to kiss it in that special way for me. Oh, look at you, dribbling nonstop now. And I'm only rubbing you with one finger now, but it doesn't take much to make you squirt, does it? And you love it, you love squirting as soon as you feel the urge ... tell me ...."

"I love it! I love squirting! Ohhh I'm gonna ..."

"Squirt for me Baby, go on and squirt" Gerri moaned, quickly leaning forward and, for the first time, taking his stiff leaky peepee into her mouth just as he began to squirt.

Steven let out a loud groan, almost a scream, as Gerri worked her tongue over his squirting peepee coaxing out every drop, draining him dry. She didn't intend to make a habit of this, but he'd taken a big step tonight and she wanted to reinforce his conditioning. She held him in her mouth until he stopped moving, and just lay there sated.

"OMG Gerri, that was the most intense orgasm I ever had."

"Plenty more to come Baby, just you wait. Now let me grab some Baby Wipes and get you cleaned up. It's going to be so much easier now that we're keeping you shaven down there. It might itch a little at first, so after I wipe you, I think I should put a little Talcum Powder on you too."

Gerri smiled inwardly. This was the last time she'd call it Talcum Powder, from now on it would be called Baby Powder for him.

She couldn't wait to take things to the next stage.

End of Part II

(Dedicated to Princessa Natasha Strange and Nyx Saturn)