All Comments on 'Seduced into Boi-Hood Pt. 05'

by Litfan2016

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PrettyInPanties69PrettyInPanties695 months ago

That was totally erotic as she continued twisting and molding him exactly where she wanted him to go. Thanks for another great chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope there are many more chapters, more pussy & ass licking, maybe a strapon, a small chastity cage, Maybe have him do all these things with a friend too, pretend she is a nursing student too :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for another very hot instalment. I especially love how Steven dutifully fucks himself with the thermometer to save Gerri the trouble. What a good boi!

Can’t wait for the big finish next time!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

keep the peepee shaved and smooth and show to your other mature ladies make them measure it. he can prematurely ejaculate while they measure.

Eze325Eze3255 months ago

Love it hope there's more!

AFC10AFC105 months ago

Great chapter, keep it up.

gemma456gemma4564 months ago

Love this story! Hope there is next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When the release date and loved the series

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the overall control.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story so far. Is part 6 on the way? Curious to see where she takes him next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I look forward to the finale

Litfan2016Litfan20164 months agoAuthor

Last chapter is about 80% done, thanks for the feedback and interest all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitfan2016@Litfan2016
I was born in the wagon of a travelling show, Momma had to dance for the money they'd throw.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES