All Comments on 'Seduced into First-Time Gay Sex'

by JJ79cbab

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 4 years ago
Tristan Agrees

Delighted to be a part of this beautiful experience...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

This was a detailed loving story.

I have to admit I wish something like this would happen to me! But being an old overweight married guy, I know I can only experience this through stories like this. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Envy

I am so envious. I would give anything to find a connection like that. As an aside you like so many others on this site misuse the word prostrate. What you mean is prostate. Loved the story though.

ChefofthefutureChefofthefutureover 4 years ago
Don’t be shy

I am an old married guy also, but don’t let that deter you, I did it. Loved it

I am in NJ near NYC, if anyone wants to let me know

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Sexy as hell

Horny all the way through and an fantastic reminder of some of my group activities in the recent past. Love clenching my arse around a thick hard cock while taking another deep down my throat. And cum. What a fabulous fluid!!!

GuyIncognito06902GuyIncognito06902over 4 years ago
Amazing story

That is such a beautiful, sensual story. I hope my first time with a man is just like that. Such an arousing story. I'd love to be seduced like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I love everything about this story... except the feminization fantasy... and (minor quibble) why couldn't he fuck his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great reminder!

Reading this story reminded me of how much I miss sex with another guy. All the feelings described exactly what I recall from my bi swinging days.

cummerq4ucummerq4uover 4 years ago
Wow I'm so Hard and Horny

My cock was throbbing the whole time while reading this story. I would so love to experience my first time, just like this. Sensual lovemaking with tenderness and lots of foreplay with lots and lots of kissing... Now I have to release this load from my balls... Thank you for your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!!!

Loved every word, particularly the feminization fantasy. Probably hottest story I've read on here.

Sean943Sean943about 4 years ago
Great

Great story I could feel myself sitting on the couch watching.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperabout 4 years ago
Loved it right up till

The whole feminization thing, otherwise great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

Shit! This story deserves 10 stars if you ask me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exceptional

I was drawn into the story right away. I enjoyed being the fourth guy in the room! The fact that this story is well written and that the characters are believable makes it even more enjoyable.

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillover 3 years ago

A really good story, it managed to articulate some of the feelings I have had, and also describes the fantasies I have too. Fabulous writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
FLABulous rite-ing

The author cannot distinguish "prostrate" from "prostate" and in the third paragraph of page 1 uses "your" instead of "you're" -- yet some readers commend the "fabulous writing"????

SexecclecticSexecclecticalmost 3 years ago

What matters here, from my perspective, is just how well the author captured the essence of the emotions of a situation like this. So closely mirrored my own experience and how I felt about it all. Regardless of whether or not the exact words or spelling were 100%, like a master painter, the feeling was captured in full color. Just an outstanding work. You don’t see this quality of writing on Literotica often enough.

joshprimjoshprimalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story - and I hope somewhat realistic. I think though the main guy should have had the chance to fuck one of his friends. I would have appreciated more information about what the guy was feeling while he was being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes writing can be fabulous with no regard given to editing errors. For this story its the feelings invoked and imagery used, I didn't even notice the editing issues in the first read. You muy friend gave talent. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this!! … I could so relate to the storyteller’s desire… this story is now in my head’s fantasy file… unless one of you wants to make it happen for real. Contact me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The imagery of first time gay sex was so good I've been pushed over the edge myself. I'm ready to feel that intense pleasure now!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 2 years ago

The story was excellent. But the word is "prostate." Every time I read "prostrate" I popped out of the fantasy.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! First time stories where a guy finds out how good it is to suck a cock and get fucked, especially bareback, are really exciting. I didn't have have to be seduced, I always knew that I wanted it, but the idea of a guy who is a virgin to gay sex, who has never really though about it, finding out all at once how good it is, is fascinating. I can imagine the feeling of suddenly being opened up to an exciting new world he never imagined, all at once, and the prospect of the things that the future holds!

It was some time before I had my first threesome, experienced a cock in both ends, that feeling of not being able to get enough and and wildly craving for so many cocks, like in your story, that you could have one in each hand and others all over your body while being spit-roasted.

Playing with more than one guy is a hot experience once in a while, but I think I prefer one on one sex the most. I love to suck cock, but it can be a little distracting if I'm getting fucked. I like to be able to focus my full attention on the cock in my butt and concentration how good it feels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous