All Comments on 'Seduced Into Submission Pt. 01'

by tinycuck84

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm not a big fan of cuck stories. But if you're going to give the husband a tiny dick, 4.5" is still enough to get into anyone, seeing as how most vagina's are only 5"deep.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago

Very enjoyable, being a husband with similar cock dimensions (about 4&3/4 inches) I always worry that the wife is missing out and quite frankly a hot steaming fanny often makes me feel lost when it's a very wet.

Because of this I do have a huge penis envy and also wish for my wife to enjoy another large penis to fully fill her. She is very understanding and eventually agreed to my desire in having a mfm threesome but she wanted nothing to do with finding our stud. I advertised with a nude picture of her in silhouette and received over 200 replies. (she is a really good looking Asian) Then I went through a process of contacting a few guys who had sent pics of their big dicks and eventually settled on someone who visited our town on business every two months and packed 9" where it mattered. We met with him and he was an excellent stud always trying to please and polite. I found it very erotic both watching my wife being pleasured and seeing her both play with his cock and being fucked real slow with long stokes that made her cry out for more. It really was amazing and we met him about 12 times over two years before she insisted that he stop visiting saying that she only did it for me and I had had my fun and and now she wanted to return to being a normal couple.

We never met again she refused to discuss anything to do with him however she did role play along with me in calling out his name when we made love and it always sent us both over the top. I had tapes and pictures to look at but as we got older she insisted that they were burnt, worrying about kids finding out if we passed on!

So getting back to this story I would have loved it had she herself found a stud but she had no interest and after our experience never wanted to discuss anyone else joining us, so I have lived with her wish. I did enjoy your story because it has brought back all those memories. Don't knock it until you have tried it, big dicked guys are able to offer that something extra.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Love

She fell in love with some one she had never met, that is the first weak part of this story, sure you can be attracted by what they say and by their interests but to have a wonderful husband and fall in love on the internet does nor work for me, however any one who sits down and makes the effort to write deserves some respect, we do not pay to read here.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
A good start . . .

. . .with potential for a really hot future as a story. Great sex, prospects for more and even hotter sex, the pregnancy worries already seeded and the angst about hubby and the future of marriage are elements that can weave into a fine long term story. Let's see what author can make of future chapters but as I said this is a good start.

Thank you tinycuck84, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so it is OK....

to cheat on your husband because he has a small penis? It is OK to have a mixed race child because he has a small penis? It is OK to lie, cheat, and disrespect him to his face as well as in your private thoughts in a journal, all because he has a small penis? It is OK to continue this behavior after it starts, with no end in sight, all because he has a small penis? Do you really think HE should put up with ANY of this crap just because he has a small penis? Does a man have to tolerate complete disrespect and total betrayal just because he has a small penis? Do you REALLY think that way? Or is it just your character?

For the purpose of this story, and my comment on it, let's say I understand some of that, although I don't....but even so, if I did agree with you or your character's motivations....

Why then, oh why can't you explain why it ISN'T OK to divorce him then, because he has a small penis? Why can't you explain why you would stay in the relationship, or even have consented to marry the guy in the first place? You story says she said "I Do" AFTER learning about the small penis. All she said was that she "loved" him.

Really? What is love? Does she really know? Chapter one only proves she doesn't know what love is, AT ALL! This is proved how she claims the fell in "love" online without meeting first in person. The title hints that this will be less about love, or even the interracial cheating/breeding, and MORE about submission: hers AND I assume eventually his. All because he has a small penis. SO EVERY MAN WITH A SMALL PENIS IS A NATURAL BORN SUBMISSIVE WHO GETS OFF ON HUMILLIATION, RIGHT? That is ALWAYS true? RIGHT? or is that just the guys who only have 4 inches??

YOU chose to make this a story about a guy with a small penis. You COULD tell this story in almost the same exact way, but he could sport a more realistic sixer, whilst the black guy could be a modest 7. Just saying.....

It is ABSOLUTLY clear, that penis size IS her cheating justification. For everything, including getting pregnant with another man's kid.

So the last question left is....

When is the divorce?

That is the only thing that makes sense for the characters YOU have created. And IF you think any other outcome is possible, then you are going to have to do a MUCH better job in explaining exactly how. May be your story is just supposed to be a fantasy. Hmm, is it hers or his....(OR IS IT REALLY THE BLACK BULL'S?)

I guess fantasy doesn't have anything to do with reality, and neither does love for that matter, but the more extreme fetishes you dabble with(imaginary OR real), then the less this story will be one about a marriage, and turn into one that needs to be in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Selfish Big Cunt

She loves her hubby dearly? writes a pile of shit demeaning him in her journal. Says he has the smallest cock ever. So he maybe small but its not impossible to enjoy stimulation thorough her clit or other areas. It does of course depend on how truly you love your partner and also if you have a loose vagina from fucking so many others with large dicks. Why is it always the males fault that the pussy is too big to feel a smaller dick. She fell too easily and he needs to piss her off asap and get a true loving wife.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another one...

This is another sf those stories written by a black man needing to raise his ego, because he is the one to feel less a man!!! He is the one to practice auto-racism in himself. I laugh when was written about a woman that had already 77 lovers that she "had been seduced by Mike into sex". Maybe this story wasn't a tragedy but a comedy...Doesn't this man see how to write stories like this will promote not his ego, but each story will promote his feeling to be a less man...Why? A man (any man) isn't measured by his cock, but by his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
her hubby needs

to run a hot poker up her cunt to cauterize it then do the same to mikes cock. once that is done just tell them that now that her cunt feels so wrinkly that her new lover with his scabbed over cock should do well together Divorce her and hope that she has that kid she wanted with her blk lover as it may be the only one now shell ever have. Id suggest she get a c section as coming out her cauterized cunt may hurt somewhat

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD FOR A FIRST STORY

Sure, you made a good many mistakes; don't we all? Don't worry about the "nothing but trash" comments. That's common on LW. You did have some good comments, including a couple pointing out problems. If you don't mind, I'll try to offer some help.

#1 Watch out for spelling problems, especially words Spell Check won't pick up: your when you mean you're, its for it's and the like.

#2 Watch point of view. It's fine to write from a woman's point of view, but guys like us must be careful to make our story sound as much like a woman as possible.

#3 Decide on 1st or 3rd person and stick with it. You switched to 3rd person at least once in a place that really pulled me out of the story.

#4 Keep it believable--would a cheating woman think, "put your black cock in my white married pussy" and continue doing it several times during the act? I think you just wanted to stress the interracial thing, but it really ruins your story. The first time you described the bull as black and the wife as white, they remain that way for eternity, no need to keep repeating.

#5 Finally, proofread, proofread, proofread, and do it aloud at least once. If you have someone you can trust to read it to you, it would be VERY GOOD.

I repeat, your plot is good, even if it is well used; after all there are no new plots, just fresh ways to present them. Keep writing, you'll get better scores. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm a little confused.

The title says, "part 1," but at the end it says, "the end." If a story is to continue, it usually says, "continued." So, are there more chapters, or is this it? If this is it, it deserves no more than one star for the half hearted effort. However, I will reserve judgement until I see if there is more.

I do believe, however, if I had been that husband I would have dumped her when I read her journal. The language with which it was written was over the top and didn't sound like love to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First, let me apologize on behalf......

....of all the low born trolls and troglodytes commenting under "Anonymous".

We're not all so stupid as some make us seem. Some of us are, some even worse....but some are decent folk that for any number of reasons cannot share identity.

Now technically speaking, this story was pretty rough. Lots of spelling issues, misused words, problems with person, number and tense. Oh, it just goes on and on! Seriously, you can engage us in your stories, but PLEASE take the time and effort to carefully edit them before submitting them. I can't tell you how difficult it is to NOT get snarky over a good story that is badly marred by sloppy, difficult writing. It nearly ruins the whole experience.

As to the story, I'd personally prefer you try something not quite so safe as a story that's been told uncounted times. Your take on the BBC personal trainer, the slut wife and the little dicked cucky hubby, is wearing pretty thin.

One big issue is that she kept a diary of her sexploits and experiences. Others, that she lied from the beginning about her sexuality (slut status) and she lied about his inability to give her orgasms as the direct result of his little dick. They are out there now. What good does it do to allow a relationship to develop into a marriage, if one of the pair finds something about the other that simply will not work for them? What's the point of a slut marrying a relative innocent (remember he DID ask how many lovers), if the slut has not had some reality altering transformation? If not, she's still a slut and sorrow will ensue.

Your use of these rather thin lines weakens the story and are part of a too obvious setup.

I actually hope there will not not be another episode, as I feel this one is too hard-wired, too flawed to go anywhere but cuckville....and as you should know by now, that is either the best or (for most) the worst place on earth to be.

Even with his small dick (and there are apparently a significant number of women that prefer a smaller dick....go figure) he should end the sham, sue for divorce and move on, leaving slutwife to enjoy Mr. BBC's donkey dick all day and all night.

Yeah, he doesn't know about that yet, does he? But he now knows that she was a slut before they married and he knows what she thinks of his dick. Apparently, to a slut, that's pretty important stuff, so together with her lying about her experience level would clearly be grounds for him to dump her ASAP. That use of "dump" means divorce to you overly literal readers.

So you have to either break with the long (and damn silly) tradition, or run with the lemmings over that long established ledge to cuckville. I hope you've the courage to do the former, or just drop this story line.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Same old crap

White slut, BBC, and cuck husband. It's been done many times before, a lot better than your feeble attempt. She's feels a little guilty? Not sure she's gonna tell hubby? She's already told him what a worthless, little dick he has. What can be worse than that? Maybe, if you could actually finish the story, I could give it more than one star. Maybe.

crmykittycrmykittyover 9 years ago
Awesome story

I felt every thrust into Mandi...loved your story...please keep them coming!

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Oh yes, great story, thanks. Please give us part two.

my tiny penis is so stiff. Mandi deserves a real man and brett just doesn't qualify. All Women deserve real men with real cocks not tiny sissy clits. Mandi must be satisfied and brett will learn to serve Her and Her bulls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A male fantasy story pure an simple

This story describes something that just doesn't happen where sex with a stranger destroyus a marriage and the love that was supposedly there. When it is all said and done it was only sex with orgasms that destroyed her life and love for her husband who had a abnormally small penis of 4 1/2" which of course was stateted in the story to be pathetically small. If all sexual attraction for a woman boiled down to dick size then all women would be married to 19" vibarators.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
I know we are sexual beings ....

However we also have emotions and brains with the ability to love. I feel sad for those men and women who let sex run and ruin their lives.

Obviously Mandi loves her husband more than sex or else she would not have fallen in love with the one man out of 77, who had the smallest cock!

So hopefully Mandi will remember what is most important to her and not become a junkie addicted to BBC!

I will be looking forward to the next chapter, where she turns back into a

LOVING WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Once she knew she would marry him ,that journal should have been burnt. It only showed what a total pig she was. Why abuse your husband in a book that describes every dick you ever fucked and it proved your lie of only 3 men. That was to much for any mans ego to hear, the marriage could never work after knowing her thoughts. It would be nice if he finds her like that In bed and tell her to get out so he can find someone who truly loves him that is not a lying cheating slut. Than she will find out what it's like to be abused by some big dicked guy who is just using her to get laid. She should reflect and think how she would of felt finding a book that compares her to 77 woman with her having a loose pussy and bad tits

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
You got the usual jabs from anonymous morons...

I liked the story, but you badly need an editor. Too many grammar problems. One paragraph towards the end, you went from second person to third person in the same paragraph.

What about that shower? Will Brett come in and find her there with the black man's spunk running out of her? How will she explain that? She better get a morning after pill the next day.

I think you rushed into the seduction to quickly. She sees him the first night and she let's him fuck her? That's not being a "gentleman" as you called him. It would have made the story better if, seeing that she was wanting him, to give it two or three days at least. Tell how she felt during the day thinking about him, but struggling with guilt when her husband is at home.

4 *'s Looking forward to Pt. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Journal

After 4 years of marriage, I found my wife's journal that she kept in high school and the first 2 years of college. It wasn't pretty. Her and her two girlfriends kept charts on length, width and how long they could last. In my wife's journal she had 23. They would compare and laugh about the guys they would have sex with. I showed it to her and she said that none of it was true. She said she had sex with only one boy one time right after high school. I knew she was lying because I knew of 3 guys.She should have gotten rid of it. Our sex life has gone down hill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is Mandi a whore?

I ask this, because she had 76 lovers by the time she was in her early 20's.

On top of that, her nativity was less than believable after having so many different cocks that she kept a diary of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just nuther

proud limpy cock fairie cucky boy auto-bio

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ladies bbc gymn fantasy

I liked the story, probably could have left out the sex diary part. But I know from my experience with the female set. That a major fantasy is making it with a handsome guy from the gym. and yes girls do love to talk about their experiences to each other.

I actually encouraged my wife to " go for it" this guy from her gym, he is 15 yrs younger built like a fullback, very black and always dresses to impress all the girls talk about him and yes they notice his bulge in his pants as well as his butt

wifey noticed when this guy got to the gym and started to match his time and then she talked to him after being shy for a while and also she noticed a lot of the females were throwing it at him. ( he was so well built and handsome wifey was worried maybe he was gay) he is not. she asked for his help at gym and soon she was talking to him and since wifey is a black guys dream , she has big tits a big ass slim waist, red hair and big brown eyes. she flirts and soon they are going to starbucks and within a week they are at the red roof inn and she is fucking and sucking him and she even gave him her ass and yes folks he was well endowed and more importantly he had the stamina of a race horse and could fuck, cum and fuck more, he sometimes

gave wifey 4 or 5 cum loads in session. since he was built like a god wifey enjoyed being submissive for him he is 6' 3" 220 all lean and looks like Kobe. he would make her kneel and kiss his cock and balls and he would take a cell pic of her with his cock in her mouth. and then he would fuck her, he even made her fuck his buddy as a gift.

turns out he had 3 hoochie girls he was fucking and they all know about each other and they all knew he is married, but they do not no anything about her.

wifey would cum home full of cum and tell me about as I ate her pussy and kissed her cock breath. unfortunately he got transferred and moved a way. although he said anytime in Atlanta he will give wifey a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hope you

Finish the story. Enjoyed it looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Errr

If his penis was not fully erect, how did he lower her down on it? duh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck you and your nigger bullshit.

Sorry excuse for a man, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To tinycuck85

Ignore the anonymous comments - these are from those who wish, or will not, write. And for the most part are from sad people who cannot perform in life. Keep writing :)

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
that was the best one

Best story I read all evening. Great writing. Looking forward to more. ↪

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grow up, haters!

It is a tragedy, that the rating system at Literotica is ruined by haters, who appear to judge a story based on the genre. If you don't like cuckold stories, why the hell are you reading them? Why are you commenting on them? There are people who like this genre and appreciate good writing. This is FANTASY! Excellent story. Looking forward to more. Will start submitting my own stories shortly and look forward to haters destroying my will to live!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Probably more IR than LW

First, it is WAY too much of a First-Person-Narration.

Second, Bull is a concerned gentleman UNTIL after the (first of many future) dirty deed is done, then he turns into a racially stereotyped, cocky asshole.

Third, LW is (at least in my book) about the effect a wife's adventurous behavior has on the marital relationship. Sweetie's DIARY entries caused a major (but, perhaps, temporary) blow to Hubby's psyche sometime in the past, but her current adventure has NOT (yet) changed anything but her own self-assessment.

Since this seems a lot like the beginning of a three-plus-part serial, Hubby may become directly (he is told or finds out) or indirectly (Sweetie changes her habits and interactions) affected in the near future! So far, there is more emphasis on Bull's race, especially since he became more stereotypical. Thus, this looks like IR (so far.)

3* incomplete, possibly misclassified, and certainly over-narrated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Someone is cheating

I don't mean the wife I mean the author who has obviously taken down all the bad scores. If you don't like the 1's then take away the ability to score!! 1* for the racist shite.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

PURE GARBAGE , PEICE OF SHIT WIFE,AND WHAT WOULD PEOPLE SAY IF IT WAS SAID THAT BLACK PEOPLE........................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid f&$?ing story!

Really a dumb story!

Not trying to be mean or hateful but... not believable!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another idiot

Another idiot out to troll LW with his ridiculous bbc bull(shit). Not even done well. A woman with 76 partners before she is 20 is already a whore. Getting black dick in her white married pussy doesn't make her any worse. Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You can not explain it to your husband

But you can go screw Mike or any number of low lifes after you are divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wife says she slept with 3, really 77. Marriage over, so no story here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No need to tell us about her divorce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous