All Comments on 'Seduced into Surrender'

by RandolphPorter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
coyoteinchainscoyoteinchainsabout 2 months ago

Soft femdom with a nice, slow build up. Not as much BDSM as I normally like, but the mind fuck and manipulation pulled me in. The network of houses was implausible, but it is fiction after all.

SEPApegSEPApegabout 2 months ago

Wow Really Really G

More pleasereat!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice premise.

Nicely written.

Needed more direct teasing by the women. More handling/teasing/manipulating his cock and balls without being allowed to cum.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another engaging, thoughtful, crafted, intelligent, well-written story. You keep delivering one story after another. And they're keepers, to be read again. A big thank you! Please know all your efforts are deeply appreciated. Obviously, I now greedly look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hope there is more chapters to follow, great reading :)

jabad850jabad850about 2 months ago

Excellent start to a series? Hoping one or two of these women take the opportunity to explore and nurture their inner sadists with the willing professor.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. You write well.

One literary criticism is you have too many commas. For instance in your third paragraph you wrote this "When she stood, I saw that she was quite tall, five-nine or so and moved with a feline gracefulness." In this sentence I would get rid of the first comma and keep the second comma as in "When she stood I saw that she was quite tall, five-nine or so and moved with a feline gracefulness." When I am writing if I'm not sure about adding a comma or not I say the words out loud. Comma=pause, so if there should not be a pause in the sentence then get rid of the comma as I did in the sentence above.

maddictmaddictabout 2 months ago

Thanks Professor I enjoyed watching your entire ordeal. I agree with Syd you are a trooper. Now that you are most likely in the top of the ladies man bitch club, how are you doing today. Keep in touch. Finally, sorry ladies you synth cock head will never feal the sensation of splitting open a warm tight opening, I prefer pussy "(!)"

Thanks for a proactively good story

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 1 month ago

Well written. But even so, this stuff gets tiresome, generally written by men who want humiliation and pegging from confident, beautiful babes. Nothing wrong with that, per se. I will say that the quasi-public scenario at the end was pretty hot. Nevertheless, the degree of psychological sadism displayed by the principal women appears to be seriously incommensurate with the putative rationale of retributive justice to compensate for the humiliations suffered by girls and women from arrogant and ignorant boys and men. The very real issue of how powerful women potentially are in the modern world is certainly worth more exploration. What if half of the women in the public pegging scene were absolutely ordinary looking?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous