Seduced into Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So preoccupied had I become, that my friends started asking me what was wrong. Finally, on the fifth night, Nikki phoned at 6pm to tell me to open the envelope, and to proceed with the instructions immediately. I tore it open with shaking hands.

"DRIVE TO MY HOUSE AND PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY. REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND LEAVE THEM IN THE CAR. TAKE THE CAR KEYS AND LOCK THE CAR.

GO TO THE BACK DOOR AND STROKE YOURSELF TO AN ERECTION, TAKE THE LEATHER STRAP THAT IS ON THE DOORKNOB AND FASTEN IT TIGHTLY AROUND THE BASE OF YOUR COCK AND BALLS. ATTACH THE CAR KEYS TO THE METAL RING. PLACE THE SUPPLIED BLINDFOLD OVER YOUR EYES.

KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOU.

WAIT."

Housemate

All the curtains had been drawn so I could not see inside, but there were no other cars in the driveway, which I took as a good sign. Perhaps Nikki was there on her own and she was simply building my sexual fear even further.

It was summer, so cold was not a problem as I undressed awkwardly in the front seat. The house was on a quite side street and the driveway was pretty shielded from the other residences. Naked, I quickly got out, locked the car as instructed and rushed to the side entrance to the backyard. The rear door also seemed not to be visible to the neighbors. I followed the instructions as efficiently as I could. The strap - a leather cock-ring I realized - made my genitals stand out even more than in their erect state. I fastened the keys to the metal hook, put on the padded blindfold, knocked on the door, and folded my arms behind me.

As I waited, naked, hard, and blindfolded, seconds turned into long minutes, and my anxiety built. I had never been more aroused, and with the leather acting as a cock ring my erection remained firm. In fact, I had never been harder in my life. The keys jingled between my legs as I shifted from one foot to the other, reminding me where I was. I realize now that this instruction was the turning point. No slow build up; just the build-up of frustration, and then an outrageous demand to break the tension. What could I deny Nikki having submitted to this?

My heart was beating so loud it was deafening to me. It seemed to get louder every second that I waited. Finally, I heard the door in front of me open. Was it Nikki? I smelt a perfume, but it wasn't familiar. Surely, she wouldn't let one of her housemates see me in this condition.

The weight on my cock and balls was lifted as the car keys were removed from the strap. Then some other sound, the clinking of metal, and a firm tug on my bound genitals as I was dragged into the house by my cock. I realized that a metal chain leash had replaced the keys, and that I was being led, literally, by my balls. The leash worked quite well, and I bumped into only a few chairs and walls as I followed the sound of the footsteps in front of me. I was led upstairs, but instead of turning right into Nikki's room, the footsteps and the tugs kept me going. I sensed going into another room.

Finally, the leash went limp and a female voice I did not recognize told me to remove the blindfold. My heart picked up even faster as I realized to my shame that it had not been Nikki who had met me at the back door, but a woman whose identity I did not even know.

I took off the blindfold and saw sitting in front of me on a plush armchair, the smiling face of a small, pretty, brunette girl. She could have been no more than eighteen-years old and was wearing tight cut-off jean shorts and a tank top that left her stomach bare. Holding the silver chain leash loosely in her left hand, her right hand clutched an envelope that she extended to me. It was marked #5. I fumbled with it, trying to hold it in front of me as a cover, as she looked on smilingly.

"THIS IS EMILY, ONE OF MY FRESHMAN ROOMMATES. SHE FOUND IT IMPLAUSIBLE THAT A MAN WOULD WILLINGLY MASTURBATE ON A WOMAN'S FOOT, AND THEN LICK IT OFF. DEMONSTRATE I AM NOT A LIAR."

Emily took off her left slipper, and crossing her legs teasingly, waved her foot in front of her. I momentarily thought about fleeing, but where would I go? No doubt by now Nikki had my car keys safely in her possession. Resigned to my fate - as well as aroused by it judging from an erection that would not wilt - I reached for my cock and started jerking off in front of this stranger.

"Use your left hand," she instructed.

This was the supreme humiliation - being told by a total stranger how to masturbate.

I changed hands, and realized how awkward this was for me. I must have looked even more foolish than before, if that was possible. At the same time, Emily still had the leash in her hand and every few seconds gave it a little tug, disrupting my rhythm even more. Because I had not come in days, however, I managed to get to the edge quite quickly, and despite, or perhaps because, of what she was doing, started to ejaculate. I don't think I have ever spurted so much or so powerfully, my sperm going everywhere, some landing on her foot, some on her upper thighs, even some on her bare belly.

"Your aim with your left hand is not so good," she giggled contemptuously and beckoned me with a tug of the leash to come and clean it off with my mouth. I knelt before her, and lapped up my sperm as best I could. The feeling of my tongue and lips on her supple skin, especially her belly, caused my erection to barely subside. As I licked at her thighs, I imagined her pussy just inches away.

When I had finished she told me to stand, and still holding the leash, instructed me to put the blindfold back on. I realized that she had not let go of the chain since meeting me at the door and had literally been leading me around by my dick.

A moment later, I heard the door behind me open and someone walk to the front of me. Taking the leash, this new person turned me around, led me out to the hallway and into another room. I was so confused by now that I didn't even care who was pulling me around in this most humiliating of positions.

Another female voice, this one raspier (and I thought somehow familiar) told me to take the blindfold off. "

My breath went out of me, and my cock jerked to an instant erection. Standing in front of me, holding the leash, was Jazz, one of the students from my class this semester. She was very attractive, and I had already fantasized about her. In fact, I had seen her earlier in the day. (She must have known about this in class).

She was tall, about five-ten, silky red shoulder-length hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her skin was very white and covered with freckles, the way redheads often are, her lips pouty. She was wearing a short yellow summer dress that was cut low enough at the front to show the inside of her breasts. Her legs were bare and enticing, ankle-length brown boots with three-inch heels on her feet. She was not smiling as she handed me envelope #6.

"THIS IS JAZZ, WHOM I AM SURE YOU REC0GNIZE. WHEN SHE SAW YOU KISSING MY BOTTOM LAST WEEK HER CURIOSITY WAS PIQUED. I TOLD HER HOW WONDERFUL IT FELT, AND SHE WANTS TO TRY IT. I HAVE TOLD HER HOW GOOD YOU ARE. DON'T DISSAPPOINT ME (OR HER)."

As I looked into her face, she broke into a smile,

"You know, I was thinking about this in class today, wondering what everyone would say if they knew that the teacher was going to be kissing the ass of one of the students later in the day."

My erection was hard again as I realized that she had been watching me anally service Nikki last week. Pulling me over to a large desk on the side of the room, she let the leash go, turned, bent at the waist over the desk in an elegant movement, flipping her dress over her ass and gathering it at the waist. I gasped involuntarily with desire. She had nothing on beneath the dress. Her legs were long and toned, her firm and shapely ass swaying deliciously in front of me, her hairless pussy peeking out, even though her legs remained together. The chain hanging from my balls jangled with every little movement I made.

"You know what to do."

I knelt and placing my hands on the side of her hips, bought my face to her wondrous globes. Pondering on the perfectness of her ass, I placed kisses on both cheeks before spreading them and moving my tongue up and down the crack between. I wondered about including her pussy, but that was not in the instructions. My tongue found its way to her asshole as she ground her bottom back at my face. She must have been touching her clitoris because a couple of minutes later she seemed to shudder in a quite orgasm. (I knew I wasn't that good without some help.)

Straightening up, she pulled her dress down, patting it into place, turned around, smiled, and then mimicking a teacher, said, "Not bad, B+ perhaps. Needs a little more practice to get to an A. I'd be happy to supervise some homework for you if you need."

Smirking, she told me to stand and put my blindfold back on. I did as directed, and as the door behind me opened, she squeezed my cock up and down as in a handshake goodbye.

"See you in class."

The dangling chain was softly hitting my legs as I waited for another tug on my balls. Instead, I was turned around firmly by the shoulders, a hand on my cock pulling me into the hallway. The fact that my arms were not confined made the situation worse as I didn't know what to do with them. I held them together behind just to get them out of the way as I was pulled along.

The hand on my penis felt petite and cool, as though a cold cream had just been applied. I had lost all sense of direction by now and when the hand left me, I stood still, assuming we had arrived in another room. The end of the chain was picked up and (again) an unfamiliar female voice telling me to remove the blindfold.

Not surprisingly, the woman was young and beautiful, with short blonde hair, styled elegantly. Seated upright on a straight-backed chair in the middle of the room, she wore a white t-shirt that outlined a shapely pair of breasts, as well as faded and distressed blue jeans, her thighs clearly visible beneath the threads that barely held them together. Crossing her legs, she leant forward holding the leash loosely, staring at me. I became increasingly uneasy. Standing stark naked with an erection in front of a beautiful, seated female stranger controlling me by my balls, had never been in my fantasies.

The realization hit me that I was waiting for, wanting the envelope that rested in her lap, that Nikki's control was so powerful that I could be made to desire what was ahead, even without her direct presence.

Finally, the blonde handed me the envelope marked #7. I was getting good at opening these by now.

"THIS IS OLIVIA. LAST SEMESTER YOU REFUSED TO SIGN HER INTO YOUR DISCUSSION SECTION, AND SHE HAD TO TAKE ONE AT 8AM. SHE WAS VERY UPSET AS YOU WERE EXTREMELY RUDE TO HER. SHE SWORE SHE'D TEACH YOU A LESSON IF SHE EVER GOT THE OPPORTUNITY. I AM AFRAID IT'S PAYBACK TIME!"

I didn't remember her, but as my teaching-assistant discussion section was at a very popular time, I turned down many students every semester.

More waiting. At last, she spoke.

"How many people were on the waiting list that didn't get into the class."

"Twenty," I lied, thinking she would be easier on me if she were one of twenty rather than one in seven that didn't get into the class.

"Okay, that's the number of strokes."

I looked puzzled. After a few seconds she announced, "That's the number of strokes I am going to deliver to your ass as you lay across my lap."

Now I looked fearful. Trying to elicit sympathy, all I managed to get from her was impatience.

"Look, I'm going to give you a bare-bottomed spanking to remind you to be more courteous in future."

Pulling me towards her by the leash, she uncrossed her legs and positioned me across her knees. My cock rested under me, but as the distressed part of the jeans was at her thighs, I was partly touching her skin. Leaving me in this position, the chain reaching to the floor between her legs, she just rested her hand on my ass.

"Just think about this the next time you refuse to let someone into your class."

Her right hand started spanking me. The blows stung but were not painful. To drive home the embarrassment, she made me count the slaps. I tried desperately to hold my cock in check. God knows what she would do if I came over her fancy jeans?

As the twentieth spank was delivered, she pushed me off her legs, so I ended up lying at her feet. My erection was still rock hard. She poked it with her boot, mockingly informing me that I must be enjoying this.

Telling me to stand and put my blindfold back on, she went to the door and whistled down the corridor.

A few seconds later the door opened behind me, and I felt the leash being taken up with a firm tug to pull me along. Who was leading me now? Was it Nikki finally? It struck me that though I was going through this for her, I had not seen her tonight, and indeed not for five days. Instead, I had subjugated myself to three strange women! What power!

I was led carefully down the stairs, and into what I thought was the kitchen. At last, I heard Nikki's sweet but firm voice telling me to remove the blindfold. I was right, it was the kitchen, and in addition to Nikki, Emily, Jazz, and Olivia sat around the large table.

"Look at his hard-on," Emily said, "You really found us a good one this semester, Nikki."

This semester?

Before I could comprehend what Emily had said, Nikki let the leash fall between my legs, and came towards me. She was wearing a black jumpsuit, fitted very tight, highlighting her breasts and hips. She kissed me on the mouth, squeezed my cock and congratulated me for getting through the seven tests.

"You have responded really well so far to these preliminary tests. There is one big one that remains, and after I tell you what that involves, I want you to go away and think hard about it. But before I get to that, Emily has suggested one more little thing right now."

Emily, who seemed to be the most malicious and teasing of the four, instructed me to lie on the kitchen table on my back. Not knowing what she had in mind, but pretty sure it would involve more degradation, I looked pleadingly at Nikki to intervene, but was met only with a nod and affirmation of Emily's order.

As I climbed onto the dining room table and turned on my back, legs hanging down, I realized that all four of them had been giving me orders, not just Nikki, and I seemed to be obeying them without too much resistance. Also, in this position, my hard cock seemed to be even more emphasized, if that were possible!

Emily moved to stand at the end of the table, by my head, and carried on.

"One of the most degrading things that a man can do to a woman is come on her face. I hate that. It makes me feel so small. I think you need to experience this as well. Unfortunately, it's not so effective with female pussy juice. It doesn't have the same effect, so we'll use your own."

Reaching down to the leash and she started pulling it back towards my head. This forced my hips up from the table, and I realized that she wanted me to bring my legs over my head. Jazz and Olivia grabbed one of my legs each, and eased them back, spreading them open in the process. Nikki, meanwhile, stuck a large cushion under my lower back to help keep me in this position. Nothing so far had been close to this level of exposure!

Although I am not that flexible, this brought my erection to within six inches of my face. Placing the leash on my stomach, Emily moved to the other end of the table, between my now spread and upturned legs, brought her hand to my cock, and expertly started to jerk me off. She may have been the youngest of the women, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

At the same time, Nikki came to stand over my head and put her hands on my shoulders, gently holding me down. When I looked up, I saw the undersides of her shapely breasts encased in the jumpsuit. As Emily worked on me, the four of them started talking about their plans for the weekend, as though I was not even there. This casual dismissal of my humiliating position was even more unnerving! Finally, Nikki decided to take pity on me and give me some attention. Unzipping her top to the waist, she brought her braless breasts out into the open. This was my first glimpse of them, and it was more than I could bear. I came almost at once to Emily's ministrations. Even though I had already had an intense orgasm that evening, my ejaculation was still very powerful, and the spurting liquid was very deliberately directed all over my face. Telling me to open my mouth, Emily made sure that some landed directly on my tongue. My orgasm was mixed with the taunting laughs of the women in a combination so heady it felt as though every fiber of my body throbbed with intense feeling.

Nikki zipped up, and as my legs were released, told me to stand with my hands behind me, as they all retook their seats. Again, I pondered my situation, standing naked before four clothed women, my own sperm dripping from my face, the leash still hanging around my now not so hard cock and balls (although the leather strap continued to maintain some of my erection).

"Here's the deal," said Nikki, "This is a cooperative house. We share everything, including our sexual partners. We're willing to continue our relationship with you as long as you keep following our instructions. Any deviation will be punished by any of the means you experienced tonight, up to and including termination of the relationship. You will almost always be rewarded with an orgasm - we are interested in control, not inflicting unnecessary suffering. But we must be absolutely sure that the men we include have the right attitudes. We can train you in techniques that will give us pleasure, but you also must be psychologically prepared to obey our orders."

"A lot of sexual relations are spoilt for women by the attitude men have towards sex. Because women are penetrated, men talk about 'fucking women' or doing things to them. They see themselves as the protagonists. My studies have shown that when men stop thinking in this way, they change the way they think about women.

Do you want this change in your thinking?"

Knowing that a negative answer would mean the end, I nodded and mumbled, "Yes, Nikki, I would."

She continued, "Good. In that case, you should know that the next time you are invited here you will likely be fucked by all of us. And I mean fucked, as in penetration. You will be bent over, or laid back, and be fucked in the ass by as many women as are here! I have found that actions are much more effective in shifting ingrained attitudes than verbal instruction."

"This is a big step, and I don't want an answer right now. Take the next few days to contemplate carefully what is being asked of you. I'll be in touch."

As she finished, Nikki went to one of the draws in the counter and removed a six-inch dildo and handed it to me.

"Should you decide to return, you need to make sure that you are comfortable being taken by something this size. So practice, with lots of lubrication!"

Running her fingers through my pubic hair, she continued.

"You are also expected to be relatively groomed between your waist and thighs. You don't need to shave but you should be trimmed. You also need to have a cleansing enema before you arrive here."

She also warned me against masturbating without permission.

"Do you understand everything?"

As I nodded, Nikki held the back door open,

"In that case, you can go."

As I walked over, she knelt, unclipped the chain leash from the strap and replaced it with my car keys. Standing, she drew her hand across my face. Thinking she was going to kiss me goodbye, I turned my head but was presented only with her sperm covered finger. As she placed it in my mouth, I obediently licked it clean to the muffled giggles, and goodbyes, of the other women. To my dying shame I felt my cock respond yet again, and by the time Nikki withdrew her finger my erection had returned. I heard Emily snigger,