Seduced into Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was large, very elegant, and empty of any people. I realized we were going out to the back yard. As we left the house I saw a large lawn with chairs, and a small stage set up. A group of young women were standing by the seats, and as I emerged all eyes turned to me. I was so disoriented by the situation that I didn't look at them individually but as a group. I realized that this wasn't like the slow build up at the house where I had essentially been introduced to each girl individually, before they all gathered as a group in the kitchen. Here, it was just a large group of anonymous women immediately. I guess I was expecting something more raucous when it had been described to me, but it went eerily silent as Nikki led me to the stage. Unclipping the leash, I was told to stand at the front edge of the one-foot-high platform, hands behind me, as Nikki spoke.

"Ladies, as promised, the entertainment is here. You'll see that he is ready for our amusement. We are a small enough group, that I think you can all come up and introduce yourselves to him. First names only. Emily, Jazz, why don't you lead the way to show the girls what we mean.

At that Emily walked up to me and looking up, shook my cock hello in her small hand.

"Hi, I'm Emily."

Jazz did the same, as Nikki invited everyone to follow suit. One by one, young women (girls, really) I had never met came up, looked me in the eye and shook my cock, some giving it a stroke up and down. The names were a blur and all I remembered were their largely smirking, sometimes embarrassed, smiles. They ranged from the stunningly beautiful to cute girls-next-door, and it went through my mind that among other things, they were chosen based on their looks. Their dress ranged from summer frocks to jeans to shorts. By the time the fourteenth one had finished (ten invitees plus the four from the other houses) my cock was twitching, and I feared I was going to ejaculate.

As they all took their seats I had more of chance to look at them individually, and a few obviously stood out, especially a tall blonde with shoulder length hair wearing a tight black sweater, black jeans that clung to her like a second skin and over the knee brown boots with three-inch heels that accentuated her height even more. She was voluptuous and tight at the same time. But my eyes darted to all of them as they observed in my humiliation.

Nikki took a seat in a straight-backed chair turned sideways to the front and indicated that I should stand in front of her, on an X about 5 feet away. Addressing the audience, she told them I was there, not as a submissive, but as someone who chose to go through this to remain connected to her. Then turning to me she told me to start masturbating but not to come close to orgasm. My hand went to my cock.

After 30 seconds or so, she asked if anyone else wanted to take her place. The blonde's hand shot straight up and Nikki invited her up to the stage. Taking the seat, crossing her long legs so her boot was swinging before me, she continued smiling and looking right at me. Her gaze melted me, as did her instruction that I "Jerk off looking into my eyes."

Her gaze never left my own eyes, and in a sense the intensity of the experience, and the embarrassment and humiliation, was even greater than if she had been staring at my cock.

After a couple of minutes, Nikki asked if anyone else wanted to try, and more hands went up. A small redhead was chosen to come up. She was wearing a blouse, shorts and sandals and sat leaning forward, with her hands holding the seat of the chair. She was more wide-eyed, not quite believing her good fortune., but it was no less humiliating. My cock remained hard as I played with myself in front of her.

Nikki was obviously acting as the mistress of ceremonies and as she called a halt, the redhead went back to the audience. Nikki took the chair and moved it so it was now in the middle of the stage, facing the front. Jazz occupied it and indicated for me to come and stand to her right side. Taking my cock in her left hand she pulled me across her lap. My head went down, my arms on the ground in front, my cock resting across her bare thighs, as her dress rode up. I didn't expect this. I thought from the way that Emily had been talking on the ride, that it would be her that would have the predominant role in whatever took place. The fact that it was one of my students made the situation, if it were possible, worse.

Nikki provided the commentary.

"There are lots of ways of controlling men. Once they've been over your knee, they'll never be able to look at you in the same way again. For instance, every time he sees her in class from now on ...." She paused for dramatic effect, "when he is lecturing, he won't think of her as just a student, but as someone who has taken him over her knee."

As she said that, Jazz started to bring her hand down on my ass, and after each blow her fingers fluttered along the crack of my ass, reminding me even more of how delicate my position was. Nikki continued,

"This is also the perfect position to reach between his legs and fondle his balls."

Telling me to spread my legs wider over her lap, Jazz's hands carried out Nikki's suggestion.

"The aim is not pain, but humiliation and embarrassment. That is much more effective than physical punishment."

As Jazz continued her ministrations, she leant down and whispered so only I would hear.

"Just think about this when I see you in class on Monday!"

Nikki asked if anyone else would like to take Jazz's place. As I turned my head to look at the women, several hands quickly went up in the air.

"OK, don't worry, everyone who wants will get a turn."

Jazz helped me to my feet, and I realized that I had leaked pre-cum over her bare legs. She noticed as well and shook her head and just smiled as she used a tissue to wipe them down. I stood by the chair, as a women rose from the audience and occupied the chair. She had shoulder length straight black hair and wore a vest/t-shirt that showed the outlines of her firm boobs, with leggings that clung to her curvy frame. Taking her cue from Jazz, she used my cock to pull me across her lap. Head down, ass up, she proceeded to warm my bottom, fondling my balls between the blows. When she finished, another girl took her place. By now I was so confused with how many people were involved that I lost track of who was doing what.

All I really remember were that the last two. The tall blonde - I didn't remember her name at the time - was confident in her handling of me, taking me over her lap very easily (almost practiced I thought) and not even really bothering with spanking me, but content to let me rest there while her hand just rested on my ass. It was almost like she wanted me to focus on the moment without the distraction of the slaps. When I got up, she walked away coldly, without even looking or acknowledging what had happened.

The last one was a beautiful Latina, Alexa, dark curls cascading around her shoulders. Her dress was low cut, her cleavage delicious. Sitting, she asked me to move to the other side of the chair as she was left-handed, and then instead of controlling me by my cock, she smiled and just patted her thighs in invitation and pulled the hem of her dress up. As I took my place, she was the only one who made sure she positioned my cock between her bare legs, so that when she started spanking and fondling me, she was also moving her legs together to massage my already dripping penis. I honestly thought I was going to come in this position (ass spanked, balls caressed, cock stimulated), but luckily Nikki decided to move things along just in time.

Helping me to my feet as Alexa released me with a soft pinch to my ass, Nikki attached the lease back to the ever-present strap, and led me off the stage and around the outside edge of the large yard. All eyes were on me as I obediently followed her, until we were back at the stage. Before she even said anything, arms flew up, and I was handed over to the first girl. This time I could focus on each one individually, as I wasn't bent over away from them on their laps, although it was still disorienting. Names escaped me, except for a few. The blonde who was the first to spank me was Belinda, and the little redhead, Lena. Again, Alexa proved unique. While all the others had used the leash, she simply took my cock in her left hand and casually walked around the yard, releasing and squeezing softly so she was almost masturbating me. When we were far enough away that no-one could hear, she softly talked while still walking with my cock in her hand.

"Hi Professor, you don't know me, but I transferred from your school last semester, and my roommate was in your class, so I know exactly who you are. You will hear from me very soon!"

I am not sure the shock registered on my face, as I was already stunned and disoriented with everything that had happened to me, but this didn't seem part of the deal.

As she handed me over to the next woman for the garden tour, she smiled and gently squeezed my balls in farewell.

My head was spinning and my heart beating very loudly in my chest as Nikki led me back to the stage and unclipped the leash. The chair had been replaced by a padded table. All through the evening, Emily's first words to me as I got in the car had reverberated around my head, and I knew that the arrangement of the colonic was in preparation for something that would happen tonight. I had hoped that it was just a fear device, meant to keep me on edge, but as I looked off to the side, I saw Emily, her jeans stripped off, standing in just a t-shirt and panties, with a harness round her waist. I knew the moment of truth had arrived! I had done everything else that had been demanded of me but this, the penetration involved, seemed at a different level. Even though I had prepared myself, physically at least, for the violation to come, I wasn't sure I could go through with it, but I knew if I refused, the intense sexual pleasure I had experienced at the house would be a thing of the past. While my mind swirled with these thoughts, Nikki again made the introduction.

"Ladies, I hope you've had a different and more meaningful experience tonight than just another rowdy bachelorette party. We are coming to the penultimate event now, and this may not be for everyone, so please don't feel like you must stay or participate. You've already done things today that few girls have the opportunity to do to men. Making them masturbate in front of you, taking them over your knee, leading them around by their penis - that's just a prelude to the ultimate act of female control. Emily, would you demonstrate, please."

Emily strode confidently on to the stage holding a dildo aloft in her hand. Then, turning her back to the audience and me she inserted it into the harness, so when she turned, the six-inch purple dong led the way. There was a collective gasp (including from me)!

Taking a position in profile to the audience, she motioned me over and instructed me to kneel in front of her, with my hands behind my back. Before I really knew what was happening, she grabbed my hair with one hand while using the other to bring the dildo to my mouth, and very slowly inserting it. Then using both hands she moved my head up and down on it. She was being quite gentle, careful not to cause a gagging reflex, and it dawned on me that she knew exactly how far to push it. Soon she was holding my head still as she carefully thrust the dildo in and out of my mouth, settling into a smooth rhythmic motion. It was the symbolism she was after, and I imagined the sight we made - a kneeling naked man with an erection being fucked in the mouth by a young girl. (I could smell her arousal through the panties!) There was complete silence as everyone took in the scene.

Releasing me and stepping back, Emily pointed to the table and told me to bend over it. With trembling legs, I walked over to obey her order, grabbing the other end of the table. This put me sideways to the audience and I turned my face away from them. Emily was not having it and instructed me sharply to turn my head towards the women and face the girls. Kicking my legs further apart, she also made sure my cock was not under me but pulled back against the edge of the table. I heard her voice, addressing the women.

"If you happen to find a man to do this with, the most important thing you will need, in addition to a well-fitting dildo, is lubrication, lots of it."

I heard the snap of a latex glove and then a slippery finger at my anus. The insertion of the digit was not bad as it moved in and out smoothly once the initial resistance was overcome. Then her hands on my hips, and a colder plastic intruder was inserted into me. I clenched my teeth as Emily eased the dildo in slowly, a half-inch at a time, until I felt her body against my ass, then the slight movement of her pelvis as an in-and-out movement started. As I got used to it, she started to make the strokes longer so soon she was pulling almost the whole way out of my ass, and then sliding back in, until she was fucking me hard and fast. The sound of her hips slapping against my ass was the only sound I heard. I gritted my teeth and held on to the end of the table as the uncomfortable feeling of fullness gradually turned into something pleasant. I suddenly realized my fears had been foolish and that I was actually enjoying being fucked in the ass!

What I was not enjoying was its public nature, which turned a potentially pleasing and arousing interaction into something humiliating. The women were, to a person, fascinated by what was happening, some wide-eyed, some barely able to watch, some clearly aroused, others laughing openly. Two reactions caught my attention. Belinda was standing near the back with a hand down the front of her jeans, clearly touching her pussy or clit. Alexa was in the front row, sitting forward, smiling broadly, elbows on knees, hands together by her face, almost clapping. She sported a look of expectation.

Emily was getting a little tired, and slapping me on the ass she withdrew, telling me to get up on the table on my back with my ass at the edge, legs spread wide. I was glad the table was right there to lean on as my legs may not have held me up. My erection was still rock solid as I followed her instructions and laid back, legs wide. She moved between them, positioned the tip of the dildo in my ass, grabbed an ankle in each hand and bought them up so they were pointing to the sky. This time there was no resistance and she really started to fuck me from the front. In terms of humiliation this was a lot worse. When she was fucking me from behind, I could almost distance myself from the scene. Now I could see her smirking face, see my own legs spread wide, look at my hard cock. I had fucked women in this position and never thought about it from their perspective, but this was a very submissive position, as you must give up all autonomy. But there was also a certain freedom in giving up control and being fucked! Nikki was right! The penetration changed everything.

Reminding me who was in charge, Emily once again drew attention to the public nature of what was essentially my "deflowering".

"Turn your head. Let them see your face."

A fresh feeling of humiliation went through me as I again looked into the eyes of the women. As though reading my thoughts, Nikki made an announcement.

"If you want to see this closer, please come up."

Alexa was the first to move, and others quickly followed, and within seconds the women had moved from being a relatively distance audience to being close enough to touch me.

Sometimes Emily held herself all the way in and just used her pelvis to move the dildo inside. Other times she withdrew all the way and slammed back in. Her creativity knew no bounds. She also offered a commentary as she continued to impale me (that is what it felt like) with her hard cock.

"Not all men react in the same way, but you can tell from his erection, that he is really enjoying this."

She was right that my cock was still hard. In some of the reading I had done, it was mentioned that men sometimes lose their erections while they are being fucked. That obviously was not me.

In one more exhibition of her power, Emily placed my legs over her shoulders and asked for my right hand. As she took it in her left hand (for stability) her right hand moved to my cock and started to stoke me as she fucked me. I looked from her aroused eyes and mouth, her small tits shaking under the shirt, to the faces around me. Again, it was Alexa and Belinda's gaze that held me. I knew I would probably never see Belinda again after this night, but I had a feeling that Alexa had plans for me.

Emily could quite easily have done what she did before and make me squirt into my own face, but she was very careful not to bring me close to the edge. After a minute of this latest humiliation, Nikki drew a halt to this stage of the evening. As Emily withdrew, she helped me to my feet with a little whispered encouragement. "You did very well ... I'm glad you liked it!"

Walking to the front of the stage, Nikki clapped her hands to silence the chattering accompanying the women drifting back to their seats.

"Ladies, as you can probably tell, this is a very intense experience for our guest, so we can't offer the same opportunity to participate to everyone. I am sure you all understand."

There was a murmur of disappointment from the women, although a sigh of relief from me. As pleasurable as this had eventually turned out, I knew my ass could not take too much more. Smiling, and motioning towards me, Nikki continued,

"However, our guest is willing to accommodate one more person."

I had agreed to accommodate an unknown woman fucking me in the ass?

"So, one of you will get the chance by a draw of lots. There are cards and pens over at the side. If you want to use the strap-on with our guest, write your name."

About half of the women moved to the table where the cards were and started writing. Significantly, Belinda and Alexa were not among them!

Meanwhile, Nikki moved to me, grabbed my cock, and brought me back to the front of the stage, just as she was handed the cards.

"OK, six cards. To make this fair, we will have our guest make the draw."

Nikki whispered some instructions in my ear, and then fanned out the cards for me to draw. I picked one out, turned it over, and with a shaking voice carried out the instructions I had been given.

"Yuki, will you please come up and fuck me."

There were cries of disappointment, and one yelp of happiness, as someone started to make their way to the front.

Yuki looked to be of Japanese descent, although she was wearing quiet standard student attire - a very short, tight black dress with heels. She was quite small, with black silky hair down to her shoulders. I recalled now that when it was her turn to take me over her knees, I worried that I might have been too heavy for her petite frame (I wasn't, and she controlled me easily). I also remember being mesmerized by her firm ass and legs as she had led me around by the leash.

Nikki spoke quietly to her for a minute or so, before leading her over to Emily, where Yuki removed her dress, leaving her in black bra and panties and 4-inch heels. It suddenly hit me that despite everything that had happened tonight, the only one who had to get naked was me! Yuki was as close as it got to one of the women revealing herself. I saw Emily fitting her with the harness and then leading her back to the front of the stage.

Standing between us, Nikki took each of us by "our' cocks and spoke.

"Yuki told me that she is always intrigued by why men loving having sex in the doggy position - and she wants to experience it from their perspective!"