Seduced into Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nikki, look at his cock! He's getting hard just from sucking your finger. We'll have to double-team him if he accepts our offer."

Nikki looked down to confirm what Emily was saying, squeezed my cock a last time and, like I was a small child, sent me on my way with a pat on the ass. As the door closed behind me and I stepped naked into the open air of the yard sporting another erection, I wondered how I could have been reduced to this in less than two weeks?

Decision Time

When I got to my car, I sat for a few minutes to process what had just happened. My cock was still hard, even after I removed the strap, and it was difficult to fit back into my underwear and jeans. Once back home, I had more time to reflect on the events of the evening, and lying on the bed, my cock remained tumescent throughout my ruminations, even though I had already come twice that evening. Just as I was thinking about getting ready to go to sleep my phone rang. It was Nikki, checking up on me, and my state of mind. She said she was very impressed with my ability to follow instructions and was glad she took the chance on me.

"Very few of the men I start this process with make it as far as you, so you are to be congratulated. I know today was very difficult for you, but it looked like your two orgasms were good reward. As I said, we don't want to deny you pleasure, we just want to control when you can experience it. I will give you more details of how our unusual house arrangements developed when we have dinner tomorrow - and what other things await you if you decide to continue."

It wasn't phrased as a request and she gave me the details of where we would meet the next day, along with a reminder that I was not to masturbate without her/their permission.

At the restaurant, she was as alluring as ever, wearing a light low-cut summer dress that produced the usual response from me. If she was wearing a bra it was half cut as her breasts jiggled before my eyes. Her long legs were bare down to the calf-length leather lace-up strappy sandals. I wasn't sure if Nikki always dressed in this way, or if it was only for my benefit, but every eye (male and female) followed her as she walked to where I was seated, her blonde curls cascading down to her shoulders.

Casually reaching over to touch my arm she sat down, pecking me on the cheek, as she subtly pulled the hem of her dress up to the top of her legs, making sure I saw. Her perfume overwhelmed my senses. After ordering drinks we had a "normal" conversation where she asked me about my living arrangements, and then proceeded to give the background she'd promised.

"The house we live in is part of the estate of an alum, who bought it 20 years ago with the express aim of setting up a particular kind of female community, one that was based on women's sexual satisfaction and their sexual power. Every year one new person - normally a freshman, but not always - is selected to join us, after a careful recruitment process. Emily was this year's consensus choice. The idea is to get women to recognize their power of their sexuality at a young age, so that they can live an entire life of real pleasure with that knowledge. It takes some women quite a while, sometimes decades, before they realize how much sexual power they actually possessed, especially when they were younger. The house is one of four at colleges in the northwest and we all cooperate and participate in each other's programs. If you decide to carry on, you'll see how, but for now that's all you need to know."

Then switching gears, she reached across the table and touching my arm, asked me if I had any questions regarding what I had been given at the conclusion of the events the day before. Realizing she was talking about the dildo, I suddenly became very embarrassed and shook my head.

"If you decide to carry on, you need to come prepared, because the ones we will be using on you will be at least that size, so you want to be ready. The one I provided to you has a suction cup, so I suggest that you mount it on a wall, or the leg of a table, and then get on your hands and knees and back yourself into it. Make sure everything is lubricated."

Her wicked smile (there is no other way to describe it) and the matter-of-fact way she was discussing something I had never contemplated before made me shiver with embarrassment, and I felt sure that the people around would be able to see my reaction. I nodded dumbly, hoping she would change the subject. Talking in a public restaurant about being fucked in the ass was not high on my list of comfortable topics.

"I will call you in three days to get your answer, so you had better start figuring out what you are prepared to do if you want to see me, and the girls, again."

Saying that she got up from the table, pecked me on the cheek and walked away, her hips sashaying subtly. My cock started to harden!

Over the next two days I did what Nikki suggested - mounted the dildo on a wide table leg and found a way to take it in my ass. It wasn't pleasant to start with but was not uncomfortable the more I got used to it. I imagined what it would feel like if the dildo was being operated by one of the girls as the others watched. For some reason, the image of Jazz, my student, fucking me bent over on all fours, elicited a powerful reaction as my cock throbbed.

On the second day, I had a class with Jazz, and although she did not say anything during it, her constant smirk kept me on edge. As students were leaving at the end, she came up to me and casually remarked,

"Thanks, your ideas were very ... penetrating ... today. I'm looking forward to strapping them on and taking them for an intellectual ride this weekend."

I was left sputtering as she walked away, hips swinging.

Nikki called me on the next day and simply asked,

"What is your answer - yes or no?"

Understanding that she was not initiating a discussion, I answered as calmly as I could (although shaking inside),

"Yes."

"Good. We expect you to be fully ready for this next stage, so a hydro-colonic appointment has been made for you tomorrow at 4pm. I will send you the address as a text. Go home after the session, and we will call you with further instructions."

Then she was gone, and I heard a text come in.

I'd had a colonic before, so I knew what to expect, and the appointment was with an older woman who made me feel totally relaxed and comfortable. When I arrived back at my house, I started to think about what was in store for me. I can't say that I was looking forward to it - in fact it terrified me - but I also trusted Nikki to make it as exciting and arousing as our previous encounters.

At 8pm the phone rang. It was not Nikki, but Olivia. The only time I had interacted with her was when I was over knee and in the kitchen, so I didn't know quite how to react. As she started to give me instructions, I began to feel even more humiliated. There was a level of comfort with Nikki by now, even Jazz, but this was recreating the initial tension I had with Olivia.

"By 10pm tonight, you will be standing inside your house, your back towards the unlocked front door, hands behind your back, naked, erect and wearing the leather strap we gave you during your last visit."

With those instructions, she abruptly ended the call.

I was confused now. I had been expecting to be summoned to their house and told to be at the back door like last time. I had not anticipated that it would start at my own place.

I now understood that what I thought was a casual conversation with Nikki about my housing was actually information gathering on her part. This semester I was house sitting for a faculty member who was on leave. It was a small modest place but derived its value from being the last house on a dead-end street, with the other houses close to it occupied by elderly people who were asleep by 9pm most days. In fact, I had only ever seen them during the day, so to all extents it was, in the evenings at least, like being on a private street. I wondered how the women were going to use this fact.

At 9.50 I started to follow the instructions, stripped off my clothes, wrapped the leather strap around my erect cock and balls - I had been hard for the previous 30 minutes in anticipation of what was to come - and stood with my hands behind me, with my back to the unlocked front door. Again, I wondered about the speed of my descent into a situation I had never ever imagined as desirable.

At precisely 10pm, I heard footsteps outside, the door opening and a perfumed presence behind me.

"Well hello 'professor'. I'm so glad to see that you follow instructions as well as you give them in class."

It was Jazz and not Nikki!

Moving past me, I felt her hand stroke my naked ass. She stood with her arms crossed in front. I am not sure why, but my cock responded with a twitch as her eyes took me in. She noticed and sarcastically remarked,

"I'm glad you're pleased to see me."

She was wearing a short floral-patterned blue summer dress with a two-inch brown woven belt. A subtle gold necklace hung down just above her pert breasts. A pair of sandals adorned her feet. Her outfit was nothing suggestive, but I found the understated combination exhilarating, especially given what I thought lay ahead for the night.

She was carrying the now familiar chain lease, and getting on her knees she fastened the end to the strap. As she fiddled around, her hands touched my cock, and I groaned in longing.

Saying, "enough of that," she stood by grabbing my cock as a support, bent it down between my legs and then released it. The loud slap as my cock hit my stomach did nothing to make it any softer.

Giggling at the sound and keeping the leash taut, Jazz took a seat in front of me. She carefully crossed her legs, briefly revealing matching blue panties. (I don't know where it came from, but I thought, why is she wearing underwear, as last time there was nothing beneath her dress when she demanded I kiss her ass?)

I was shaken from my ruminations with a tug on my balls. Leaning forward with the arm holding the leash on her knee, and leg swinging casually, she started talking.

"Mostly, you know Nikki's story, and as you are going to interact with the rest of us, you should know our stories as well. When I came to college, I never dreamt I would be involved in something like this. My sexual experience in high school was pretty vanilla - sex with boys, a little making out with girls, lots of drinking. It was only when I was invited to a party by Nikki in my first semester that things changed. It was at a private house with five girls from our college having been invited (we were driven there in a car together) and five girls from another college. At the party, we were presented with lots of scenes of a naked man being controlled by girls just like us. Nikki was watching our reactions very carefully and I was asked the next day whether I was interested in living in a house based on that kind of use of men. I guess she read me very easily as I had never seen anything so arousing. I was hooked."

"That's the way we select who to invite in - we have a party at a house not connected to any school, two groups of five women from a couple of different colleges are invited, and the men are 'provided' by a house from a third college. So no-one can identify the men. We can't have a party here with the girls and men from the same college. Our little enterprise is dependent upon secrecy, especially for the men involved. Can you imagine if you were the star performer at a party with students from here? Our project would be over. This way, some girls have been to an interesting party. Once we invite members in, they are then sworn to secrecy, which is why no one at this college knows anything about us, or the guys we choose. Pretty ingenious, eh?"

"So that's where you come in. We are going to a screening party, and you are the entertainment! We don't want any hesitation from you, so I need your agreement. If you don't want to do this, then everything stops here, no Nikki, no me, no nothing. It's up to you, but I need to know now, so if necessary, we can get one of our other guys who's on standby."

As she said this she got to her feet, handed me the end of the lease and went to the door.

"I'll be waiting by the car outside. If you want to continue, you will walk out there just as you are, and offer me the leash."

The front door was left open as she departed. I saw her walk to the parked car and lean on the side, looking at me, head crooked quizzically.

This was a key moment. There was no Nikki close by, just me naked with an erection, leashed. I knew if I did not do this, I would regret it the rest of my life - that Nikki would be a lost opportunity - but it did not stop my legs from shaking as I turned out the light, closed the door behind me and stepped out into the open. This was not like being at their house, which was still private. This was on a public road, where anyone could potentially see me.

The street, as usual at this time, was quiet and poorly illuminated, the closest streetlamp a fair bit away. Most of the light was from the moon but that did not stop my heart from beating so hard and loud I thought it would burst from my chest. I moved to a smiling Jazz and offered her the leash. She took it, opened the back door of what I now realized was a limousine, squeezed my cock, and handed the chain to someone inside, who pulled me in. It was Emily, wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans!

"I am so glad you chose to come. I won the draw to demonstrate how you properly fuck a man in the ass!"

Whereas Jazz was somewhat playful in her manner, Emily was much more aggressive and malicious in her comments. Looking at her you would never have guessed. If she had been in my class, she wouldn't have stood out, physically, like Jazz did. She was cute but like many other girls her age at the college. She was young, still a freshman, and I wondered how she came to this kind of consciousness so quickly.

I was pulled into the back seat to sit next to Emily. Jazz moved to the seat facing us. Emily handed her the end of the leash, and as the car started moving, leaned into me, took my cock in her right hand and started to softly caress it, very gently masturbating me. With her face right by mine, she started to fully fill me on the whole situation, almost whispering in a seductive manner.

"You must be wondering what kind of people we are to maneuver you into this. Actually, we're very ordinary, but we've been given a chance to express parts of ourselves that normally remain submerged. As a teenager, I was the girl-next-door, indistinguishable from others. The only thing that set me apart was my love of sex. I started masturbating when I was young, and when I discovered vibrators and dildos, it was in heaven. So, boys weren't important to me. Sure, I did the usual thing, making out at parties, blowjobs in the backs of cars, but it wasn't central to how I thought about myself. Especially when I realized that most boys were only interested in their own pleasure. I remember when I gave my first blowjob at the end of a date. I expected him to return the favor, but having gotten what he wanted he was out of the door before I could get my panties off. From that moment on, I vowed two things - that I was going to learn to give the best blowjob imaginable, and once the guy was hooked, he would only get it after he went down on me. I learnt how easily it was to control men sexually. Kind of like what Nikki did with you! The power to make someone follow your wishes was a real turn-on. When word got around about how good I was, I pretty much had access to any guy's mouth and lips for my own use. And I made good use of it, believe me."

"So, when I got to college, I thought I'd just carry on in the same vein, until I was invited to this party last year. When I saw how much more was possible than just boys eating pussy, I knew I'd only scratched the surface. When Nikki followed up, my enthusiasm was obvious."

"Although all of us are aroused by control, we also will be using you for our own needs. That's one of the things I love about the house, I have access to a man almost any time I want, to do precisely what I need. I think all of us are different in that way. Nikki really seems to get off on the psychological control and seeing what humiliating things men are willing to do to be with her. I'm not sure you'll ever get to do much more than jerk off for her amusement. Jazz, what do use our boys for?"

Smiling, Jazz gave a little tug on the chain and spread her legs to give me another glimpse of her panties beneath the dress.

"Well, I can get anyone to fuck me - it's amazing how easy it is for a girl to get laid - but it's much harder to get men to do other things. I really like to have my ass played with. Not just a little kiss or nibble but prolonged worship. That's mostly what you'll do with me. What about you, Em?"

Shifting her attention to fondling my balls, Emily continued her soft caress as she answered.

"Well, like Jazz said, I can get fucked any time. But that doesn't really do it for me. As well as having a guy between my legs, I also love having my tits sucked and fondled while I touch myself. You, or your mouth more accurately, is going to become very familiar with my nipples and clit. I don't know why but I also love the idea of a man coming on my tits, and then cleaning up with his tongue. And I think Olivia can't get that many men to bend over her knee, so I imagine you'll be spending a lot of time there."

The entire time she was talking, her hand never left my cock, keeping it rock solid without ever really doing anything to get me closer to a climax. Occasionally I'd also feel a little tug on my balls from Jazz, who I was looking at the entire time, a smile never leaving her mouth. As the car slowed up, Emily fondled my balls gently, saying,

"These feel very full. I know you followed our instructions and haven't jerked-off...."

Then giggling,

"... since I squirted your own cum all over your face."

My cock twitched involuntarily at the thought.

As the car came to halt, I heard the driver get out and come to the side to open the door. Jazz got out first and pulled me after her. Holding the door open was a very pretty woman in her late twenties (my age) dressed in a chauffeur's uniform. She was tall with short blond hair. Jazz introduced her.

"This is Syd, she provides the guest transportation for all the house parties."

She extended her hand, but as I went to grab it, she shook my hard cock in a greeting instead, not letting go.

"Syd is an honorary guest at all the houses (and parties), and gets to participate whenever she wants, so you might well see her in the future."

Her hand gently squeezed my balls in a goodbye.

The Girls at the Party

Before I could make sense of what had just happened, Nikki came out of the house we had pulled up to. I was getting so used to this - and I guess trusting of the women - that I forgot for a moment that I was standing in the open air, stark naked. Only the twitch of my cock rooted me in the reality of what I had agreed to.

Nikki greeted me with kiss to the cheek and a squeeze of my cock, took the leash from Jazz and started to pull me down the driveway. She was wearing tight blue jeans with a white blouse and as I followed was, as usual, mesmerized by here swaying ass. As we got to the door, she stopped and gave me instructions.

"OK, I am sure that Emily and Jazz have told you about this event. Your job today is to follow any instruction you are given, without question. Is that clear? And no ejaculations without permission."

I nodded, my legs shaking with fear/anticipation as Nikki pulled me into the house, with Syd, Emily and Jazz bringing up the rear.