All Comments on 'Seduced Pt. 03'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absurd in the extreme

Someone suggested a test to evaluate the desirability of any given behavior: What if everybody did it? What if nobody did it?

Maybe it's just me, but reading stories about a human relationship that is underpinned by behaviors that, if everybody did it would result in the destruction of civilization. "Relationships would inevitably devolve into that which approximates those of, say, survival-based animal groups. But not all: elephants behavior more civilly that you depict in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful

You sink deeper into your personal cesspool with every chapter you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible

Could it be any worse? I don't see how. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have to be a real sick people!!!

More crap wasnt possible! Whats wrong with you? Try psychological therapy it may help! If not look for a place at a nut house - its better to live there then live with a wife and a family like your protagonists!

blue5766blue5766about 6 years ago
Great

Great story 5 stars . Next chapter soon please. Ignore anon's. They are not worth bothering with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the sexual inequality stories

Low vote point for a sexual inequality story. Many male readers feel the sexual inequality in these type stories and push the 1 *.

The cuck lifestyle is the best example for the total inequality........funny 1863 was in the past in the USA.

I push the 1* too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

he needs to grow some balls andd throw the bitch and his boss out no man should put up with that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rhey dont respect him because he is so respectful

The word you’re looking for is condescension. Steve is a servant in his house, a patsy. Friend zoned. He does all the work and what does he get in return? Serious question author: WHAT DOES HE GET IN RETURN? Whats his reward? What does his wife give him in return?

Ther is no equality in this marriage, just a guy who is fucked over by everyone.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
These stories are infuriating

Why would anyone allow themselves to be treated with such disrespect. Before you ask why I read these sometimes, well I am always hoping the abused person will rise up and strike back at the abusers. People don't treat their dogs as bad as some of the characters are treated in these cuck stories. It's not erotic, it's not cute or funny. It's mean an disgusting and anyone who thinks it is ok to even fantasize about treating someone (man or woman) this way is psychotic. But obviously there are enough of you on this site who like this crap so keep writing away in your parents' basements as you are free to do so.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21about 6 years ago
another great episode

wow, nothing is better,,, i was expecting him to do the yard of MIL and even for Debbie.....

He should thank her Boss, ....waiting to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You keep on writing

I keep on hating. Let's see who quits first. O.K., you win, I can't stand anymore of this brain rotting crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Comment

I am trying to not comment on these cuck & slut stories any more as I hate them so fervently. But, this garbage you write is so demeaning to men that I wonder why you dilike us so much. Your trash is so low as be beneath contempt. I know that it is fiction, but this fiction should be kept under a rock. Sick, sick shit.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Just what this category needs...another Cuck & Bull story!

Miguel59

I read your tale hoping that you would be able to add to my understanding of the cuck's need to be humiliated and subservient. Sadly your story failed in this regard. You created a character the husband who invited nothing but contempt from the other actors for his lowly position on the relationship totem pole. Your cuck was portrayed as so needy that he was willing to accept his role as a glorified gofor for his wife and her partner(s). It seems that to achieve the ultimate level, a cuck must ultimately come to totally embrace the restrictive role to which he has been designated. As much as I have tried to read such tales in Loving Wives, I find the cuck sub genre more of a fetish than a truly Loving Wives dimension.

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanabout 6 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!

To annons who complain about the category and where the story should be posted. Is that for real? Like the big injustice in the world you have to address is where cuckold stories are categorized? Time for some self reflection.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
He’s 6’1 but has a 4” dick?

Well, who knows, I suppose that’s possible.

Other than the fact that most LW readers are going to hate any cuck stories, the biggest problem is that this one just isn’t very good. You’ve hit every cuck stereotype that you could in this series, giving us nothing original.

There certainly are guys out there who just can’t measure up, and I suppose that they have to get their pleasure where they can, but this simply wasn’t believable. There are guys out there whose wives do find better lovers, but how many of those guys are happy about it,or want to eat the cream pie?

In chapter 4, Marvin will get to enjoy anal sex, but it’ll be Steve’s ass, not Donna’s.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Anon

You couldn't trace your dick with your finger, let alone internet accounts. Most of those people you named are published writers, I'm not. I don't hide behind Anonymous either ,you coward. 30 accounts, to complain about cuck stories. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon

Trace me, you cuck mofo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a complete fool 26thNC

How do you think we found out it was you posting under all those names? You live a sad miserable life posting negative comments all day long to a porn site. A. Friggin. Porn. Site. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
26thNC is secretly gay

He posts under so many names so he feels like he has friends. But him and sbrooks103x are rump rangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! The only fag on here is Anony

he sucks and swallows!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last comments sounds like that banned "bonnietaylor". The whore who got thrown out of this site for her fucked up mouth. Suck my dick cunt, isn't that what you do best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re" ToddHoffman Please I asked you to see a shrink. Do so now. Save your life. I know it's worthless, but even the likes of you is worth saving. Take this author with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous