All Comments on 'Seduced Pt. 04'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ok

Started off good but now its just getting boring..

blue5766blue5766about 6 years ago
Ignore

Don't take any notice of anon writers who fail to read but dislike all these type of stories.

Great story hope next chapter is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So many haters

So much wasted energy. Keep writing.

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanabout 6 years ago
Thank you very much for posting!

Just grateful I live in a world where Miguel59's stories are available for free! Amazing, thank you very much!

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanabout 6 years ago
Dear Negative Reviewer

One of the anon reviewers writes, "Successful Marriages are based on mutual respect and partnership, neither of which are evident."

Sir, I would like to point out that you are commenting on porn.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
"Sir, I would like to point out that you are commenting on porn." ToddHoffman comment

Mr H, that definitely earns you the Man Of The Match award for this week's commentaries.

Lue

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 6 years ago
"Sir, I would like to point out that you are commenting on porn." ToddHoffman comment

best cuckold story comment ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best cuckold story

That is faint praise indeed. Lue, how about you stop commenting and write us a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ToddHoffman

Sir, you are commenting on some fool commenting on porn. Why are you the superior being?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
I did that once, Anonymouse

But nobody appreciated its brilliance so now I just comment.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Lue

I totally appreciated it. Write for those of us who can't

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Ugly storyline. Poor ratio of hot scene to.ugly side of human nature

Pathetic characters. Only thing holding it together is your pretty good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: ToddHoffman Really, now I'm pleading with you. Please check yourself into a mental institution. You really need help. This is the fourth request. Take this author with you. You both have mental issues. Fix them. Maybe this type of garbage will improve with this sewer rat author after they scrub the shit out of his brain. By the way aren't you also commenting on porn. You're actually fawning over this, the rest aren't.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 stars

There was so much of this story i liked. Her letting her husband turn her ass into a butt pussy was very hot. I actually thought she would allow him to think it was her husbands to keep while dealing with the obvious later although it would cause him to feel isolated later.. I was also inspired by how creative you were in the way she handled her early on lying and manipulation, it captured she still valued and loved her husband and that's the only way these stories work in the real world. To lower his status to a little lower than second place has to happen and it worked in this story. What was for me unrealistic, the servant stuff, and the money separation, although the writing was keen in keeping her husband in the loop controlling him through his little dick. What I struggled with is no cuck husband would not try to keep some control, even after he relinquished control, making the emotional ups and downs upheavals, the most difficult part (he wants her to do this or that with another man him pushing her to do more but the struggle would be in his trying to control and set limits with unseen expectations.) My thought male writers are harder on the husband's role almost making them completely powerless, if not giving him a imbecile personality doing all the house cleaning, excepting a servant role, giving the wife free rein without needing to be constantly reassured. A woman would begin to despise her husband if this was his role. Its just not the same as the cuck with the need of being humiliated and humiliating himself sexually. She is married after all and nothing is stronger than his emotional up heavals not even love. It causes unhealthy changes and can quickly ruin a great thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous