Seduced Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over dinner, I made Marvin laugh as I shared with him all the orgasms I had. I even told him your dick got so small as you fucked me with the rabbit, as though it was so ashamed for being so small. He said he wished he had been the fly on the wall. My crush was still strong as ever, but I started to wonder if I had totally misread him. Maybe he sensed I needed help with my marriage and he liked to fix things. Nearly four months of teasing and I was climbing the walls feeling so incredibly frustrated."

Her story intrigued me. She was my Scheherazade, weaving one story after another, keeping me wanting more. I was doing just enough to keep my penis hard, "What

happened?"

She looked at me, "Absolutely nothing. More dinners. More overtime. More bonuses. He quit asking about you. Worse, I was falling deeper and deeper for him. I dreamed about dating him, going to the movies, dancing, romantic dinners, and making love on a bearskin in front of a roaring fire. I kept waiting and waiting worried if I made the first move he could reject me or tell me I had completely misread him. Six months in He had utterly broken me. He owned me."

"We finished dinner. He sat there watching me clean up. I was super aroused because we had actually talked about the couple whose husband he cuckolded. I asked him what it was like. He described it as a power rush. Anyway, I'm standing in front of him. I clear my throat, I'm so nervous, my heart is pounding, my palms and underarms wet but I decide it's now or never. 'Marvin,' I ask, 'May I see it?' He deadpanned, 'See what?'

He was purposely making it difficult. If he had been you, I would have grabbed him by the ear, made him drop his pants, bend over, and taken a paddle to his bottom. I'd have made him pay for all these months."

"But he wasn't you, but Marvin. I cleared my throat and said, 'Your thing?' He said he didn't have a thing so I asked if I could see his penis. You have no idea how red in the face I was. Embarrassed but so aroused. My panties were soaking wet. He continued to play dumb until I finally said, 'I want to see your cock.' He had a smirk on his face. He sat there and said, 'You know what to do.' I got on my knees unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, and lowered the fly. He just sat there lifted his ass and told me to pull his pants and underwear down but to be careful. When his cock came into view I was blown away. He wasn't even hard and he was nearly as long as the rabbit and he was thicker."

"I was about to ask him if I could touch it when he said, 'Yes, you may.' I took hold of his cock. It was hot to the touch. I caressed it. His balls were huge. You've heard cocks described as fat. Circumcised, the head was nice and big. So dark I thought. I felt a hand on the back of my head, but he didn't push me towards his cock. It was more of an invitation. I started by placing lots of soft kisses on his cock, then licking the length of the shaft before taking the head into my mouth. And his cock grew. It no longer looked benignly fat, but strong and ominous, I thought he could do some serious damage to my pussy with that thing."

"As I gave him a blowjob he talked to me, told me I was doing fine for my first time, but I would need some training. With his cock in my mouth I moaned okay. I had reached between my legs and was rubbing my clitoris. My mouth felt stretched. All I had was the head in my mouth. I worked the underside with my tongue. He produced a lot of precum which I thought tasted delicious. I stopped petting myself as I wanted this moment to be all about him. I used both hands on him, one hand caressed his scrotum and the other pumped his cock. I felt his cock start to swell. He told me he was coming which is when I normally stop sucking and finish you off using my hand, but I did just the opposite with him. I sucked harder. I wanted his cum in me. The first few blasts hit the back of my throat. I swallowed it all Steve, but I wasn't done."

"Like a cat cleaning it's kitten, I just kept licking his cock. His seed I told him tasted yummy. By the time I'm through I've licked every square inch of his cock and his scrotum. Imwas just so into making him feel good I didn't care that I hadn't orgasmed."

"Almost businesslike he said, 'Donna, that's enough. You'll have other opportunities.'He chuckled as I helped him with his pants. My eyes he said shined. God I wanted him so bad Stevie. I told him I had been wanting to do that for months. He said he had been wanting me to formeven longer, but he said we have to be patient. I told him I have been patient, but I was ready for more. I wanted to be his girlfriend. He said, 'Patience. I need you to trust me because I know what I'm doing. We need to drive your husband into deeper submission because one day in the coming months I'm going to plant my seed in you. Four kids. I figure it will take eight years to complete your family. There's a theory out there based on more than anecdotal experience that the body can sense the presence of someone superior. I dont want you to brush your teeth or chew any gum. When you get home I want you to kiss Steve. Open mouth, lots of tongue. He won't taste me, but even if he does he won't say anything. If the science supporting the theory is true, his body will detect the presence of my sperm and it will drive him deeper into submission.' I was so aroused at that moment Stevie. I knew when I got home I was going to give you the biggest wettest kiss and you were going to use that sweet tongue of yours and the rabbit and give me the nicest orgasms."

"I told him I would do as he requested and that I trusted him completely. I was so happy. I kept thinking he wants to have a baby with me. Correction, he wants to have four babies with me. I thought we will have the most beautiful babies."

"I came home and did just as he asked. And I repeated it every time I sucked his cock. And I noticed Marvin was right. You were becoming more submissive. He then suggested I test your submissiveness which is why I had you start performing analingus on me. He told me not to worry about how I smelled or tasted down there as he assured me you wouldn't care. He suggested not making it a part of lovemaking, but as something I do to help me unwind after a long day at work, or an arduous workout. The look on your face when I asked you to roll out the yoga mat as I peeled off my bottoms, sweaty from my workout was priceless. You thought I wanted cunnilingus and were happy to oblige. I was nervous, but told myself to be strong, that I could do this remembering Marvin's words he won't care if your ass is all sweaty and stinky."

"When I laid on my stomach you knew what was coming. You just stood there looking not at all very eager. I told you to quit gawking. I knew I had to be firm and sound confident when I told you, 'I need to relax. I read in one of my books analingus is an excellent way for a husband to help his wife unwind so don't just stand there.' We had never done any back door play. I always thought it was dirty, but once you started kissing my butt and your tongue began lapping at my asshole I knew I would want this all the time. And the orgasm was so intense. You didn't even touch my clitoris. What I really loved was how you got into it. You were on your belly your face buried between my sweaty, stinky cheeks, licking my butthole like it was your favorite ice cream."

I looked at Donna and told her, "I'm ready to cum."

I thought she would tell me to go ahead, but she took one of her feet and pressed the ball against my scrotum. It hurt enough for me to say ow. And it surprised me.

She said, "You don't climax until I do." She opened her legs as she slid to the edge of the table, "Now lick." Dropping to my knees I began tonguing her pussy. Within a few minutes she orgasmed. True to her word she said I could finish. I grabbed her feet and pressed them against my penis thrusting fast and hard. I came in less than a minute. She wiggles her toes which were covered in cum. She just said, "Go on. You know you want to." Was she testing me or was she serious? It turned out to be both. I licked my cum up. She said, "Good boy," as though I was a dog who had pleased its master."

I wanted to hear more, but she said she needed a nap. She got off the table and climbed onto the bed. She asked me to get a blanket and cover her. She quickly fell asleep. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and headed into the kitchen to begin preparing dinner. I remembered she wanted salad so I made us a big spinach salad. I put the potatoes in the oven. All that was left was for me to grill the steaks. I set the table. She had said a lot, but I really hadn't had time to digest it.

Beer in hand I went out to the patio.

12