All Comments on 'Seduced with my First m2m Kiss'

by Sanjosejamie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superbly told - I ‘helped’ a younger man out a few years ago too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first gay experience came when I visited an adult theater many years ago looking for a blowjob. A man came and sat next to me, He put his hand on my leg and gradually slid it up over my crotch. As soon as he did, I covered his hand with mine, feeling suddenly submissive and feminine.

He motioned me into a lounge area, where I embraced him and held him close. Unfortunately for me, he didn't pick up on my signals and finally blew my less-than-fully-erect cock.

That experience delayed for years my opportunity to experience the wonders of expressing my true femininity in pleasuring a man.

If only I'd met someone like the older man in the story when I was young!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Thank you. I can only imagine the feelings you wonderfully describe in this story. I still fantasize all of these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. The first guy I was with was much older than me, we met at a library! I spent a lot of time sucking his cock and eventually got over my gag reflex and deep throated him, it was fun. After several weeks he started fucking me but he mostly preferred the deep throating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read, nice description, Mine was wham bam, thank you experience. He came to my place, had me suck him until he was hard and fucked me from behind before switching to him on top facing me, he left soon afterwards. Shocked and happy that I went thru with it and lay on the bed for half a day thinking it over. Had a good laugh picking up his filled condom from the floor. It was a while before it happened again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. My first time giving a blowjob was after cutting the lawn for a 60ish fellow, he had a nice 7" cut cock and weeks later I could deep throat him. Good times, I felt comfortable and eventually he took to fucking me. He became a cherry popper for young guys like me.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

Having another man kiss me intimately and purposefully surprises me and is sort of weird for me too, but him continuing to kiss me; his tongue claiming my mouth while his hands roam has always melted me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous