Seduced with my First m2m Kiss Pt. 02

Story Info
My second meeting with my seducer.
2k words
4.68
8.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 about my introduction to gay sex as I wrote about in "Seduced with my First M2M Kiss." After a surprise kiss that proved to be just the nudge I needed to expand my walk on the wild side, I was looking forward to further exploring my newly discovered gay side.

The man was who gave me that first kiss was the one who I trusted to guide me in further exploring the joys of M2M passion and sex. He predicted that I had "pussyboy" potential and that my interest in t-girls was my way of hiding my desires for men behind a pair of panties. He was 100% correct that I did have pussyboy potential and a hidden desire for men and cock. But I'm not so sure that I was hiding my desires for men and cock behind a pair of panties as I'm still attracted to t-girls and their beauty, sex appeal, and what they have hiding behind their panties. However, I did learn that mentally it felt differently being with a man, it was more of a rush and brought out a submissive/pleaser side of me that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I wanted him to kiss me, make love to me, fuck me, and feed me his big cock and hot sperm. I wanted to reward him for releasing my gay side by having him guide me in reaching my full pussyboy potential and teaching me how to best to please him.

We met for the second time two weeks later under the same guise that he was going to the gym, with the exception that this time I wasn't there to deny my pussyboy potential and desire for men and their cocks. I was there to show and grow my pussyboy potential and my desire for him and his cock. Also, in the meantime I had researched how to prepare for anal sex and had cleaned myself out and been enjoying my newly purchased butt plug right up until I left to meet him at the hot tubs again.

The first time we met in the lobby I stood back and hoped the front desk staff assumed the older gentleman was my bitch. This time I proudly went to the counter with him and did my best to make it obvious who the lucky bitch was in this couple.

Once he got the key I wanted to run to our room and get behind closed doors so I could kiss him, suck his big Daddy cock, and be his pussyboy. After two weeks of constantly thinking about our first meeting and chatting with him online about it, I was so ready for Round 2.

Round 2 was just as good as Round 1. His kisses made my cock hard and my sucking made his cock hard, and it made my cock even harder. Once again he started out making love to me missionary style, kissing me as his cock was deep inside me, making me moan like the pussyboy he saw in me. My butt plug didn't fully prepare me for his engorged 7.5" Daddy cock but I strangely enjoyed the pain recalling the pleasure that was soon to follow.

He laid down on top of me with his full weight and held my hands above my head as if I were handcuffed to the wall. Then he kissed me intimately, passionately, lustfully and then forcefully as he rocked his hard cock inside me, stimulating my prostate and electrifying my cock and brain with waves of pleasure. It felt like he was fucking my mouth with his tongue while his cock was fucking my manpussy. I surrended my body and mind to him and begged him to use me for his pleasure.

He rolled me over so I was on top and he told me to ride him. Once I got the hang of it I was able to control his cock hitting my pleasure zone and I was in heaven riding my lover and looking down at the very satisfied look on his face. I think it was from a combination of the satisfaction I was giving him and his self-satisfaction from perceiving and releasing my pussyboy potential. I leaned down and kissed him and felt like I was the luckiest pussyboy ever with my stud's tongue in my mouth and his cock deep in my ass.

He said he was now ready to fuck his pussboy and put me on all fours and entered me from behind. He had broken me in and could easily put the head of his big cock inside my previously tight hole. He teased me with his cock for a while before he slid in balls deep and grabbed my hips and guided my ass back and forth gently. As his breathing got louder his thrusts became less gentle, he grabbed my hips tightly, fucked me like a rag doll, and finished off inside me. Once again, I wished it had lasted longer as I loved being his bottom pussyboy.

He then collapsed on top of me and tenderly kissed the back of my neck as I tried to milk all the cum out of his cock and keep him inside me. I thanked him for recognizing and releasing my pussyboy potential and he complimented me on my progress so far in reaching my potential. He told me that he still had a lot to teach me and I had never been more excited about learning than I was at that moment.

He pulled out of me and went to take a shower. Like a loyal puppy dog, or pussyboy, I closely followed him. As I walked to the shower I noticed that my gait was different. I wasn't walking bowlegged like I would've expected from getting my ass fucked. Instead I had a more feminine gait, one step in front of the other. At first I thought that maybe he had brought out my sissy side when he released my pussyboy side, but I just wasn't feeling a sissy vibe. I was very much enjoying being a man with a man and pleasing all of his manly desires.

Then I realized what it was, I was instinctively walking that way to keep his cum inside me. I didn't want his precious manjuice running down my leg and getting washed away in the shower. I wanted my stud's sperm swimming inside me, marking me and making me his very own.

Now that his cock was out of my bottom, I wanted it in my mouth and I wanted to get any remaining drops of his cum before they were washed away in the shower. I loved the feeling of the water running over me as I was on my knees protecting his cock from the water by selflessly, maybe selfishly, covering it with my mouth.

We went from the shower to the sauna and he took his place on the top row like my King on a throne and I fell right into my place between his legs, this time protecting his cock from the heat with my mouth. I'm thoughtful like that. We were both getting hot and sweaty when he laid down on the bench and had me lie on top of him to kiss him. It was like a slip'n slide makeout session as our sweaty bodies glided together with our passionate kisses keeping us firmly connected.

The intense heat from the sauna and our kissing drove us back to the shower for a quick rinse before we climbed into the jacuzzi. For two weeks I had been replaying our first meeting in my mind and in my fantasies. I kept thinking how it took just one kiss from this very perceptive and persistent man to release my gay desires, and within the next 30 minutes I had madeout passionately with him, sucked his cock like a horny, hungry slut, and had been made love to and then fucked by him.

There I was during our first meeting, 30 minutes after walking in the room to convince him that I had no desire for men, lying face down with the taste of man kisses and cum in my mouth, my head was spinning, and his sperm were swimming deep inside me. And at that moment all I wanted was more of his kisses, cock, and passion.

Maybe that 30-minute crash course in releasing my attraction to men and pussyboy potential was too much as my memory of the details are somewhat blurry. I remember a hug, a light kiss on my lips, his tongue in my mouth, my tongue in his mouth, my cock getting hard, his cock in my mouth, his tongue in my mouth and his cock my ass as he made love to me, then just his cock in my ass as he fucked me from behind and bred his new discovery with his hot sperm.

But what I do remember clearly was getting off the bed and following my stud into the jacuzzi so I could sit on his lap facing him and get more of his kisses while I wiggled my cum-filled pussyboy ass on his cock. I remember the joy, the pleasure, the release and the relief that I felt as I connected and bonded with a fellow man in a way I had never done before. And I wondered, why did I wait so long to kiss a man and bond with him in this special way.

With that memory burning in my mind and loins, I joined my stud in the jacuzzi and sat on his lap and showered him with passionate, intimate, lustful, and even romantic kisses. I just couldn't get enough of my newfound love of man kisses and I especially wanted to kiss the man who introduced me to this pleasure.

We re-enacted my other favorite memory from our first meeting, and after patiently letting me kiss him and fawn over him like the appreciative pussyboy he knew I could be, he sat on the edge of the tub and let me enjoy my other newfound pleasure. Sucking man cock.

In the same way that gave me so many erection producing memories over the previous two weeks, I floated in the water with his cock in my mouth and felt that all in the world was right and I was doing exactly what I wanted to be doing, and what I should be doing - pleasing my man.

Once again the spa phone rang way to soon indicating that my one-hour gaycation was about to end. I had gotten just about everything I wanted from our second meeting - his approval, more of his passion and kisses, I sucked his cock just about every moment that his tongue wasn't in my mouth, and he fucked me and deposited his sperm in my pussyboy ass.

But what I didn't get from him that I so desperately wanted was a mouthful of his hot cum. I loved sucking his big Daddy cock but so far all I had gotten was some precum, just a taste, just a tease. He had shot his load in my ass both times training me to be his pussboy. I had gallantly tried to get a mouthful of his cum after being fucked but either my oral skills needed practice or one hour wasn't enough time for his recovery.

I had fantasized about an explosion of hot sperm followed by more spurts of his precious manjuice filling my mouth as I struggle to keep it all in my mouth. Then in my fantasy I lay my head on his stomach with his cock still rooted in my cum-filled mouth, and nurse every last drop of my tasty reward while his cock softens and I savor the taste of his sperm before I swallow it all like the pussyboy cumslut he created.

I was thinking that's how we should start Round 3!