All Comments on 'Seducing A Young Apprentice'

by bilove69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
"IF HIS PARENTS AND MY WIFE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON IT WOULD CAUSE DISASTER."

You and your BMW couldn't get to the nearby beach to find a different 18 year old to seduce and fuck? Even if this is fiction, it's still brainless behavior to first time seduce and fuck your friend's young son. 18 may be legal but everyone knows their only working brain is in their cock! How would you end this thoughtless behavior? Based on some of the reader's comments on this site, they don't need more stupid ideas introduced to them. Your writing showed talent and you were well capable of producing a sane and perhaps even sexier story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not impressed. I don't get this "18-year-olds-are-fair-game" approach. One day, a boy of 17 years, 364 days of age is a precious, protected child, and the next day he turns 18 so now he's "meat", to be used at will by whoever? I don't think so. It's possible to write porn without being abusive of anybody - I suggest you try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good,

A close family friend seduced me this way and I loved it, the secrecy added an extra spice to things and it lasted for more than ten years, I was slightly younger at the time but there was no legal age at that time.

It seems that now sodomy is legal between consenting adults, that is aged 16 in this country we are now complaining about it. I detest anyone involved in child sex and would never condone it in any way, but, this is a story channel after all, nobody HAS to read them.

paul15920paul15920over 10 years ago
pleasure

A young 20 year old slid his cock into me when I was 12 years old he has since married and tells me he would rathe fuck me than his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tbear1956

I was 20 years old when I was seduced by 2 men in an adult book store. They were kind and gentle. I got love their manhood. I still do. Hard to find some to share something special. Log on to yahoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I loved the story. I could easily imagine myself as either character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

Great story, had my Dick hard with first hand job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. My pants were actually wet with precum when I finished ... embarrassing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, I have yet to take the cherry of a virgin as the men I have been with have all been experienced. One can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story very much, Pulled my six inch rock hard cock to a very juicy result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous