Seducing Anya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya broke the kiss, breathless, to give Valerie an entreating look. "Vali, can I-"

"I know, baby. You have to pee," Valerie cut in with a generous smile. "So do I. We can make a flood together." She took hold of Anya's hand, and raised it to her lips to quickly kiss her fingers. "Come on."

Leading Anya by the hand to the ensuite, Valerie clicked on the light, and briefly admired their naked reflections in the full-length mirror on the bathroom wall. She felt no small pride seeing her own pleasingly toned body, her full breasts a little larger than Anya's, her inner thigh decorated by a tattoo of a twining, thorny rose. Her blonde hair framed a mischievously smiling face, still reassuringly youthful at twenty-six.

She quickly hopped onto the toilet before Anya could react. "Me first," she said with a teasing wink at the younger girl, and let her piss go.

She sighed theatrically with relief, closing her eyes in exaggerated bliss as she felt the pressure in her bladder abate. Though it wasn't really all that exaggerated - she had been absolutely bursting. The feeling of urinating had always been slightly sexual for her, and today was no exception. She locked eyes with Anya and gave her an impish smile. "Oh my God, that feels good," she breathed. "Such a relief. Listen to that waterfall." The steady trickle of her piss into the water of the toilet was music to her ears, and obviously torture to poor Anya, who was now crossing her legs with desperation.

"Vali, I can't hold it any longer," Anya said pleadingly. Valerie smiled cruelly at her and kept on pissing.

"Poor Anni," she pouted. "Well, you're going to have to. I have so much to pee out." She made a show of looking down between her parted legs, admiring the strong yellow stream fanning out from between her aroused cunt lips. "You should see this, Anni. I'm pissing like you and Cal do."

"Oh God, Vali, please," Anya whimpered. She was quivering, one knee crossed over the other. Her lovely face was scrunched up with the pain of keeping her bladder in check.

"Patience is a virtue, honey," Valerie said sweetly. "Be a good girl. Wait your turn."

She kept on going, savouring what felt like the longest piss of her life. Anya's discomfort visibly grew with every passing second, and Valerie's pussy grew ever wetter to see it.

"Okay, honey, you can pee now," Valerie said generously, when she had finally run dry. "You've waited long enough." She got up and flushed and wiped her pussy, and Anya raced past her to the toilet. Or tried to - Valerie reached out and placed her hand firmly on Anya's midriff to stop her.

"Vali, please!" Anya sounded like she was about to cry. "I'm going to pee myself. Please."

"I said you can pee, Anni. I didn't say you could pee in the toilet," Valerie told her. She pressed her hand lightly against Anya's belly, again feeling the swell of her achingly full bladder, and the younger girl winced hard. Valerie knew it would only take one hard push and poor Anya would urinate all over herself. Titillating as that would be to see, Valerie had other plans. She took Anya's wrist and and pulled her towards the spacious walk-in shower.

"The nice thing about showers," Valerie said as she led Anya into the cubicle, "is that you can just stand there and pee without worrying about cleaning it up. It all washes away."

"Okay, I'll go in the shower," Anya said hurriedly, eager to please, eager to do anything that would allow her relief. Valerie responded by lightly poking her belly, pressing on her bladder again. This time Anya gave a little yelp of pain.

"No, you can't," Valerie scolded her.

"Then where?" Anya moaned. Valerie thought she could see tears of desperation in her eyes.

"Let me finish, honey. I was saying, you can't pee in the shower...unless you pee on me," Valerie said, as if stating an incontrovertible fact. She turned on the spot to face Anya and sank smoothly to her knees right in front of her. She looked up at the surprised girl with an expectant smile.

There was maybe a moment of reluctance, a flicker of doubt passing over Anya's face. It was one thing for her to urinate in front of Valerie, which she had now done so many times. It was another thing entirely to piss directly on her. But to Valerie's great satisfaction, any residual shyness that Anya may have had was quickly overruled by her urgent need for relief. She stepped forward to stand over Valerie with her long slender legs apart. Valerie looked up at the pink lips of Anya's cunt, now positioned right overhead, and trembled in happy anticipation.

But Anya didn't immediately start pissing. She stood there looking thoroughly uncomfortable, fidgeting with her hair and shifting her feet with desperation.

"Stage fright?" Valerie asked teasingly.

"Maybe a little," Anya said, biting her lower lip cutely as she looked down at Valerie kneeling between her legs. "I don't know. There's so much pressure, but I can't let go."

"Want me to encourage you a bit?"

"What do you mean?"

Valerie's response was to raise up a little way on her knees, so that her face was right up in front of the delicate flower of Anya's labia. She smiled, inhaling the familiar, intoxicating scent of her lover's vagina. She leaned in closer and closer, until her nose brushed the smooth skin of Anya's finely toned belly, and that wonderful female smell filled her nostrils. Then Valerie kissed Anya's clit as gently as she could, her tongue poking out and playing with the little hood. She began describing a tiny figure-of-eight on that beloved pink bud with the tip of her tongue. The folds of Anya's labia pressed against Valerie's lips, silk-soft and dripping wet. Almost unconsciously, she stroked her hand slowly up the inside of Anya's slender thigh, exploring the warmth and softness of her skin, feeling the toned muscle beneath.

Standing over her, Anya shivered involuntarily with delight. "Oh fuck, Vali, that's good," she murmured. "That's-" She trailed off, exhaling sharply.

Valerie didn't answer, her tongue still probing, tasting, teasing. She knew Anya's body now, knew how sensitive she was, how easy it was to bring her to the edge. If she wanted, she could have made Anya come screaming right there and then. All it would have taken was a few more deft licks and sucks on her cute little clit, subtle as a spring breeze. She felt Anya tremble at her touch and smiled with silent pride at her own skill.

That was when Anya finally relaxed her tense and straining bladder. Her piss flooded Valerie's open mouth in a sudden hot rush. Valerie, surprised and delighted, tasted the warm flow for a moment before leaning back from Anya's pussy and letting the stream drench her face. Anya's urine was a strong morning gold, hissing from between the lips of her cunt with impressive force. The spray splashed over Valerie's smiling face, trickled warmly down her neck and shoulders, ran in rills over her bare breasts. A warm yellow puddle began to form on the cool tiling of the shower floor beneath her kneeling body.

Anya smiled blissfully and gave a little moan of relief. It was a sound that was almost as erotic to Valerie as the hiss and trickle of her magnificent piss stream. Looking up from where she knelt, Valerie marvelled once more at her lover. Anya was smiling down at her in that shy, gentle way that always made Valerie's heart skip with love. There was a delicious incongruity between that affectionate smile and the hot torrent flowing from between Anya's legs onto Valerie's nude body. It was like being pissed on by an angel.

The deluge went on. Anya had drunk so much water the night before that it was a miracle she'd been able to hold it at all. Valerie's body became warmly soaked as she leaned back and shifted her pose, happily offering her breasts, her midriff, her inner thighs to the loving waterfall. Anya obligingly angled her hips and parted her labia with her fingers to keep her piss stream playing continuously over her kneeling target. Valerie was very impressed with Anya's aim, especially given that she was so new to piss play.

One thing Anya couldn't do, however, was keep a straight face while urinating on Valerie. Her shy smile cracked into a naughty grin, and she started to giggle like a schoolgirl. She didn't stop pissing. Valerie couldn't help but grin back.

"Feeling good, honey?" she asked.

"So good," Anya sighed.

"See, Vali always knows best," Valerie told her cheerfully. A warm little lake of piss was pooling around her curled-up legs. Her cunt swelled and tingled with arousal, but she resisted the urge to play with herself. She had a better idea. "Can you piss on my pussy?"

"Um...I can try," Anya said. The flow paused as she stepped forward slightly, trying to position herself at the ideal angle. Valerie obligingly parted her piss-soaked thighs wide, and raised herself up a bit on her haunches to bring her vulva closer to Anya's. When Anya resumed pissing, her urine splashed onto Valerie's inner thigh, drizzling onto her rose tattoo, before finding its mark at last. At close range, her stream was a warm caress on Valerie's full, thick labia. Valerie shivered as little jolts of pure pleasure pulsed through her cunt. It was every bit as good as when Cal did it. No - better.

"Yes, Anni," she moaned. "Oh, fuck, yes. Piss on my pussy, honey. I love your piss."

"I love pissing on you," Anya said huskily. "I'm still going, Vali, I can't stop." It was a surprise to hear her talk dirty, but a thoroughly welcome one. The relief of emptying her bladder, combined with the dark pleasure of doing so onto Valerie, seemed to have turned Anya on even more than Valerie had expected.

"Fuck, yes. Don't stop, Anni. I love you." To her astonishment, Valerie could actually feel the first hot stirrings of an orgasm, like a sensual flower blooming low in her belly. Anya's piss washed over her aroused clit like rain from heaven. She ached from kneeling on the tiles, she was soaked in urine. She wouldn't rather have been anywhere else in the world.

"I love you," Anya murmured in reply. There was an undeniable hitch of sexual arousal in her voice.

At last, Anya's flow lost strength, the great lake of her bladder draining to emptiness. The golden flood became a trickle, then little squirts and sprays that pattered onto Valerie's pussy lips and inner thighs. It finally died away into mere drops. There was a moment of silence, the two girls regarding each other with quiet curiosity. Then a last tiny spurt of urine issued from Anya's parted cunt lips, dripping into the great puddle on the shower floor, and they both giggled in surprise.

Valerie relaxed from her half-kneeling pose. The budding orgasm faded back to a simple warm arousal. It was still amazing that she'd been brought so close to the edge, simply by the feeling of Anya's piss on her pussy. Not even Cal had done that to her before.

"Wow, honey. That was a flood, all right," she marvelled. Drops of urine were trickling slowly down her face and dripping onto her chest

"God, I needed that," Anya said with a contented sigh. She massaged her pussy lips lightly, as if trying to squeeze out a last few drops. "I thought I was going to pee forever."

"Would have been fine by me."

"I don't think I could go any longer. No matter how much I drank." Anya sounded apologetic. She looked down at the huge puddle that she'd made, cooling on the tiles at her feet.

Valerie gave her a wicked smile. "Maybe next time I'll make you hold it for a whole day. See how long you pee after that."

Anya visibly winced at the thought. "Please, no. I couldn't hold that long."

"Exactly." Valerie rose from the floor, urine running down her naked body in rivulets. Only her hair and back had been mostly spared from Anya's piss due to the angle of her kneeling; the rest of her was thoroughly soaked. She grudgingly turned to the shower controls and switched on the water. The piss was quickly rinsed off her body, and the puddle on the floor vanished down the drain. Anya then came to join her under the running water, and they embraced.

Valerie relished the naked warmth pressing against her. She nuzzled Anya's long, snow-white neck, before the taller girl leaned down to kiss her on the lips. After the kinky pleasure of being pissed on, Valerie found that sweet kiss to be a strange, yet wonderful contrast.

"You're my angel," Valerie whispered to Anya between kisses. "My angel. Love you so much." Another long kiss followed, with the water of the shower running over them. Their naked bodies gleamed.

"Love you," Anya replied. She stroked Valerie's hips tenderly, her lovely dainty fingertips an electric presence. "I feel like I'm in heaven now."

"Anywhere's heaven with you, honey," Valerie said softly, wrapping her arms around Anya's sleek midriff and rising to her tiptoes to kiss her more firmly. She knew Anya was sensitive about her height - tall girls almost always were, feeling awkward and unpretty as they towered over their friends. As far as Valerie was concerned, Anya being so tall just made her even more gorgeous. With her, Valerie could feel the comfort and safety of being held by a tall, strong lover, while also enjoying the soft beauty of a young woman's body. It was a rare and precious combination.

At length, she turned away from Anya to grab the shower gel. She squeezed some onto her hands and began to soap both herself and Anya down, slowly and gently tracing the perfect curves of Anya's hips and thighs with her soapy fingers. "So, what do you want to do today?" she asked.

"I don't know. Nothing much. I have to study later." Even though Anya had decided to stay with Valerie and Cal instead of returning to her campus for the new semester, she was still pursuing her languages degree. Valerie often found her watching online lectures and seminars in the living room, diligently jotting down notes and murmuring to herself in French and Spanish. "Maybe we could watch a movie? Or do something when Cal gets back."

Valerie gave a little laugh as she soaped Anya's firm young tits. She couldn't resist giving them a friendly squeeze. "Mmm, I can think of a few things we can do with him. Mostly involving that monster dick of his."

"Oh...I'm still sore from last night," Anya said sheepishly.

"Excuses, excuses," Valerie teased. Though she wasn't surprised; her pussy had also been stretched to its limit the night before, and unlike Anya, she'd had months to get used to Cal's size.

"I won't say no, though," Anya said. "I like it when he makes me sore."

"You and me both, honey." Valerie smiled contentedly under the rushing water. She tweaked Anya's rosy nipple and stood on tiptoes to kiss her again. "But until he gets home, you're mine."

*

They didn't bother to get dressed after the shower. Naked and sparkling clean, they towelled off and blow-dried their hair, then wandered back to the bed hand-in-hand. Valerie gave Anya a hard, impatient kiss, then pushed her back onto the disordered sheets once more, smiling broadly as she climbed on top of her and straddled her waist. Their pussies were inches apart, dripping wet, close enough to feel each other's radiated warmth. Anya looked up at Valerie worshipfully, her breathing fast and anxious. The ingenue awaiting her mistress.

Valerie slowly and provocatively rocked her hips to grind her vulva against Anya's. Their aroused pussy lips kissed wetly together. A shiver of pleasure ran through Valerie's whole body. Anya trembled and sighed beneath her.

"You like that, huh, baby?" Valerie breathed. Anya nodded, dewy-eyed. Valerie kept moving, and Anya's hips began to move too, a quickening heat rising between them. Anya's hands reached up to take hold of Valerie's thighs, stroking up over her tight ass and caressing her midriff. She had beautiful, delicate pianist's fingers. Valerie never wanted them to let go.

The hot rhythm between them went on. Valerie gripped Anya's hips tightly with her thighs, pinning her lovingly to the bed and pressing their vulvas hard together. Little moans and hisses of pleasure escaped their lips. Valerie's pussy was afire with arousal, teased ever closer to climax by the friction. It took a lot of self-control for her to stop, abruptly, and perch there above Anya on her knees. The younger girl, who had lain back and closed her eyes as her pleasure mounted, opened them in surprise.

"Time to taste you," Valerie smiled. She deftly climbed off Anya and knelt on the carpet by the edge of the bed. She looked up the length of Anya's body with a thrill of anticipation.

After two weeks of being Valerie's submissive lover, Anya knew what was expected of her. She slid herself forward on the bed, towards Valerie, and spread her long legs wide. Her vagina was a pink pearl between them. Beads of wetness gleamed on her parted labia. Valerie couldn't help licking her lips at the sight. She dipped her head forward to inhale its warm scent, and as she did so one of her hands slipped down between her legs, two fingers sliding eagerly into her own sopping-wet pussy.

She began with a soft exhalation, breathing gently on Anya's engorged clit, as if trying to cool it. Even that was enough to make Anya sigh happily. Valerie exhaled again, wordlessly whispering her love to that beautiful vagina. Anya's parted legs trembled on either side of her. She leaned in closer, so close that her blonde hair stroked against Anya's inner thigh.

Valerie kissed Anya's clit, so softly that her lips scarcely brushed it. Then she kissed it harder, sucking on it for a long moment before she released it, and letting her tongue dart over and around it. She kissed and nibbled and lapped at that cute pink bud, tracing out fine patterns upon it with the tip of her tongue, not giving Anya any respite. Valerie probed herself more and more quickly all the while, her fingers dripping. Her pussy still ached from the ploughing Cal had given it last night.

The rhythm of Valerie's kisses and licks intensified. A long spasm of pleasure passed through Anya's body. Her back arched and she clutched hard at her own pale breasts, tilting her head back on the bed and moaning long and loud. "Oh, God, Valerie-"

Valerie let her tongue roam further, tasting the whole of Anya's vulva, kissing her tiny, sensitive urethra and her beautifully soft inner lips. She teased them apart and blessed them with lingering strokes and sucks as the tip of her tongue made its way up and down that warm, sweet slit. Anya was wet as a waterfall now, whimpering and sighing with her legs raised into the air, and her taste filled Valerie's mouth with every lick. Valerie went on, pushing her face fearlessly into Anya's trembling vulva, thirstily probing the tight depths of her vagina while she fingered herself restlessly. There was a special pleasure in lapping at Anya's cunt, knowing that her own brother had been inside it so many times recently.

"Vali, I'm coming," Anya moaned, her naked thighs pressing in on either side of Valerie's wet face. Valerie smiled to herself as she gave her precious girl a long, wet, drawn-out lick.

Anya's climax came like a spring flood. She cried out and kicked the air and clutched at the sheets, and her wetness squirted warm and lovely onto the bed - and into Valerie's open mouth. Valerie savoured the feeling of it drenching her chin and cheeks. She kissed Anya's pussy through the final shuddering throes of her orgasm.

When it was over, and Anya had relaxed onto the bed, her chest heaving, Valerie rose up from where she knelt. She had fingered herself until she wasn't far from an orgasm of her own, but as she withdrew her hand from between her legs, she knew she needed more than just fingers to bring her over the edge.

She wiped the wetness from her lips and smiled down at Anya. The younger girl always looked especially beautiful after sex, a sleepy smile of contentment on her face, her hair spread out wildly around her head like a halo. A large damp spot marked the bedsheets between her thighs.