Seducing Anya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
487 Followers

"Did you come too, Vali?" Cal asked. He stood at the foot of the bed, his broad sweat-dappled chest and huge, dripping cock gleaming in the low light.

Valerie nodded happily, keeping her hands on Anya's breasts as she glanced up at her boyfriend. Her pussy still pulsed with lingering arousal, dripping tiny strings of wetness onto the bed.

"Give me some time, and I'll make it happen again," Cal said generously, shaking his dangling penis playfully in her direction.

Valerie smiled and air-kissed at him. She turned back to Anya, kissing her neck and collarbone, feeling the slight dampness of sweat on her flawless skin.

"Well, you just got good and fucked, didn't you, honey?" Valerie said cheerfully.

"I did," Anya replied. She sounded dazed, still regaining her breath.

"Was it any easier this time?"

"I don't know. It still kind of hurt." Anya squinted up at her brother while Valerie softly nuzzled her breasts. "But I don't care. I loved it."

"I know you did, babe," Cal chuckled. He waved his hand at the wet sheen of pussy juices Anya had squirted onto his stomach when she came. "You squirt even more than Vali does."

"Mmm. She's our own private waterfall," Valerie said, kissing the younger girl's rosy nipple with deep relish. Then she clambered over the bed, positioning herself so she was kneeling on the wet duvet between Anya's wide-flung legs.

"Three guesses what you're gonna do now," Cal smirked as he watched her lean down over his well-fucked little sister.

"You're not the only one who gets to have fun," Valerie said airily. "Now hush, until that big dumb dick of yours is useful again." She turned her attention to the precious slit between the legs of the girl she loved.

Cal had definitely marked Anya's vagina as his territory. His seed dripped from between her parted pussy lips in a warm white trickle, staining the sheets beneath her. Valerie savoured the sight of it as she hovered over Anya with a lecherous smile.

"He's come so much in you, honey," she said. "You could get pregnant."

"Oh, God, I hope so," Anya murmured, laying back on the bed and looking up at the ceiling with a dreamy look on her face.

Valerie frowned silently at that. Anya was on the pill, of course - Cal had insisted on that - but only reluctantly. She had freely admitted, several times, that she wanted to have her brother's baby. The fact that doing so would almost certainly ruin her life didn't seem to discourage her.

Anya must have noticed the momentary awkward silence, because she sat up and looked between her legs at Valerie. "Aren't you going to lick his come out of me?" she asked, sounding impatient.

That made Valerie laugh good-naturedly. "There's a lot, baby, but I'll try." She kissed Anya's soft labia, feeling the sticky warmth of Cal's semen on them, and then began to lap at that lovely young pussy. Her tongue ventured deep inside the dripping-wet folds, into the depths that had so recently been stretched by a huge thrusting cock. Valerie felt the slippery walls of Anya's vagina pulse and tremble sensuously around her tongue. The salty taste of Cal's come filled her mouth.

Exhausted though she was, Anya responded just as Valerie had expected, shivering and sighing at the sensation of having her pussy lovingly cleaned out. Her strong, slender thighs tensed and flexed. Valerie took hold of them to keep them apart while her tongue worked away. It was a surreal, filthy, wonderful experience, licking her boyfriend's still-warm semen from the roughly fucked vagina of his little sister. As she gulped down the last drops that she could reach - knowing there was plenty still left deeper inside Anya's cunt - she couldn't resist planting a small kiss on Anya's clit, like a farewell. Anya moaned softly at that.

"There you go, baby. Good as new," Valerie said, lifting her head to wipe her lips and beam at the younger girl.

"Taste good?" Cal inquired.

"Uh-huh. Yummy." She looked at him sidelong. "It tastes better than when you come in my mouth."

"Hey, I don't complain about how your pussy tastes."

"Excuse me? My pussy tastes like milk and honey. Isn't that right, Anni?" Valerie added, looking pointedly at the very satisfied girl laying spreadeagled before her.

"Yeah. You taste nice," Anya said tiredly.

"It's not a competition," Cal protested.

Valerie stuck her tongue out at him. "You only say that when I win. Now are you ready to go again, or what?" She stared lustfully at his dangling, gleaming-wet cock.

"Just give me a few minutes, babe," Cal sighed, stroking his shaft as if trying to coax some life back into it. "Anni's so fucking tight, she drained it all out of me."

"Excuses. Typical."

Abruptly, Anya levered herself up on her elbows, eyeing her brother and lover curiously. "If we have a few minutes, I have an idea," she said.

"See, Cal, your baby sister doesn't let me down," Valerie laughed. "What's your idea, honey?"

"Well...I have to pee again," Anya replied. "Like, really bad. And I was thinking...um..." She caught Valerie's eye, and rather than looking shy as she usually did, she wore a small, very slutty smile. A hot bloom of surprise, arousal and delight rose inside Valerie as she realised what Anya wanted to do to her.

"Oh my God, baby, yes," Valerie giggled. "Cal, before we fuck, you have to see this. Come on."

Even though she knew she would now have to wait a bit longer for her next orgasm, Valerie felt almost dizzy with happiness. She took Anya's hand and led her naked off the bed, heading for the bathroom down the corridor, with Cal following close behind them. It was time for another shower.

*

That evening, after dinner, the three of them curled up on the living room sofa to watch a movie. Cal had wanted to put on a heist film, but the two girls outvoted him, demanding a classic romance, so he reluctantly streamed Breakfast at Tiffany's for them.

"You look a tiny bit like Audrey Hepburn, Anni," Valerie said as the film began. "I mean, if she had your hair."

"Oh, I wish I was anywhere near that pretty," Anya sighed. She was in her dressing gown again, wearing it loose like before so that her bare breasts and pussy were thoroughly visible. She was resting her head on Cal's shoulder and nursing an evening glass of white wine.

"Bullshit. You're way hotter than her," Cal said. He kissed the top of Anya's head, a tired but affectionate smile crossing his boyishly handsome face. He was naked apart from a comfortable pair of long boxers. His flaccid cock bulged against his thigh beneath the cotton. He had his muscular legs splayed out on a cushioned footrest, and seemed to be more interested in checking his phone than in watching the adventures of Holly Golightly.

Valerie sat beside them, wearing a pink V-neck tee and panties but nothing else. They had turned up the heating hours earlier, banishing the slight chill in the apartment, so she no longer got goosebumps when walking around in her underwear. She was sipping some rosé and half-watching the movie, while also quietly studying the cuddled-up siblings. Once again, she felt a jealous little twinge when she saw the way Anya looked at Cal. She wondered if Anya would ever look at her quite as lovingly.

She tried to dispel the gloomy thought. It had been a very enjoyable Saturday, and she'd gotten plenty of attention from brother and sister alike. They'd spent the whole afternoon naked together, going from room to room, satisfying each other every way they could. All in all, she'd been fucked four times by Cal and three by Anya; her pussy and thighs and breasts ached dreadfully, and her neck was studded with prominent love-bites. She'd tasted Anya's pussy and Cal's cock again and again, and let them taste her in return. And Anya had urinated on her again, not once but twice, standing over her in the shower and drenching her in gloriously long streams of piss while Cal watched. To think, she'd been worried Anya would be turned off by piss play!

Yes, Anya was more deeply in love with Cal; most likely, she always would be. How could Valerie expect her to love a girl she'd only just met as much as the brother she'd yearned for all her life? It was one of life's unending frustrations, the ache of unrequited love. Valerie supposed she would just have to deal with it.

"I sure couldn't make that dress work like she does," Anya said, watching Audrey Hepburn glide across the screen in her iconic sleeveless black dress and pearl necklace.

"So what? We like you better naked," Valerie told her. Anya gazed up at her and smiled sleepily. Valerie looked into her oceanic blue eyes, and wished once again that she could get lost in them forever.

"Definitely," agreed Cal. "You've got such killer tits, Anni, you shouldn't cover them up."

"I wish you'd noticed them years ago," Anya said, sounding a little sulky. "Back home, I used to hope you'd just throw me down and fuck me. I spent so many days walking around in my bra and panties, trying to get you to pay attention to me, until Mama made me stop."

Cal frowned and looked down at his sister. "Wait, that was meant for me? I thought you were just trying to cool off after dancing."

"It was always for you, Cal. I would have stripped naked and jumped on you if I thought it would work," Anya replied. "After a while I just assumed you thought I was ugly. Or...too tall." Her expression turned glum.

"Babe, no. You're gorgeous," Cal said, caressing Anya's cheek and brushing her hair away from her face. "You always were. But I couldn't think of you like that back then. The prettier you got, the more I had to worry about keeping you safe. A hot sister is a hard thing for a guy to have."

"So, you did think I was hot?" Anya said, brightening.

"Well..." Cal gave her a sheepish grin. "I won't lie, Anni. I did notice when you were going around half-naked. That time we went to Sicily with Ma and Pa, and you were in that tiny little bikini...yeah, I had to keep myself from staring sometimes."

"Oh God, I was staring at you that whole trip," Anya said wistfully, sipping her wine. "I could see your dick bulge in your shorts. It was so big it scared the hell out of me, and that just made me want you more." She looked down meaningfully at the outline of her brother's huge flaccid cock, resting against his muscular thigh under the cotton of his boxers.

A curious thought occurred to Valerie. "Would you have fucked her, if she made a move on you back then?" she asked Cal.

"Man, I don't know. My dick would have said yes. My brain would have said no. It's a hell of a line to cross, fucking your little sister." He kissed Anya's cheek softly. "I'm glad I crossed it, though."

"Better late than never," Anya said dreamily. She nestled close against her brother, smiling a blissful smile. And despite all her worries and misgivings, her silent jealousy and frustration, Valerie couldn't help but smile too.

VM218
VM218
487 Followers