Seducing Anya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
490 Followers

"Huh. I bet you liked that."

"Fuck yeah, I liked it. Baby, you should have seen her. I swear to God, she peed for as long as you do." The mere memory of that superb golden shower made Valerie's pussy twitch with arousal.

Cal gave Anya an encouraging squeeze. "Good effort, sis. I think you might have a hidden talent."

"I was always good at peeing," Anya giggled. "I had to hold it through all those dance recitals, remember? I would pee for so long after, it was almost scary."

"I remember. Ma always said you shouldn't have drunk so much water before."

"I couldn't help it. I get thirsty when I'm nervous."

"Oh, me too," Valerie said sympathetically. "That's why I always have to pee so much. I basically live by the water cooler at work."

"I'm like that at the gym sometimes," Cal said. "Had a real long piss after my workout today. Niagara, like you said."

"I bet you make the other guys there feel pretty inferior," Valerie purred at him. She pictured Cal striding naked through the gym shower room, his magnificent cock swinging like a pendulum between his muscular legs. She'd gone to the gym with him before a few times, but the changing rooms were separate, so she hadn't been able to see him in all his glory like that.

Cal smiled modestly as he finished the last crumbs of his croissant. "There was this one dude in the showers. Wouldn't stop staring at me. Like he was trying to memorise it or something."

"I don't blame him," Valerie said. Some very filthy mental images were playing through her mind.

"I still don't know how you can even walk around with this thing," Anya said with quiet wonderment, her hand moving subtly inside Cal's jeans. "How does it fit in your pants?"

"It doesn't, when it's hard," Cal said ruefully. "I can just about tuck it down when it's soft. The worst is when I have morning meetings at work, and this bitch sucks me off right before I leave the apartment." He gave Valerie an accusing look across the table. "Leaves me with a semi all morning, so I'm sitting there with the directors, trying not to let it show."

"Sorry, not sorry," Valerie replied, poking out her tongue at him. "I wake up and the first thing I see is your big dumb cock sticking up, what do you expect me to do? Leave it dry?"

"If you get me fired for indecent exposure, you're gonna owe me a lot more than blowjobs."

"You know they'd never fire you. Your daddy's got all those connections. Capitalist pig."

"Hippie."

"Dick-for-brains." Valerie wore an evil smile. She and Cal enjoyed this kind of repartee sometimes, as an elaborate form of foreplay. They would lovingly trade insults until it was time for the inevitable make-up sex. Anya didn't realise they were joking, judging by the mystified look on her face.

"My dick fucked all your brains out," Cal said evenly.

"Oh yeah? Well, I fucked your sister," Valerie retorted, with a lecherous glance at Anya.

"So did I," Cal shot back.

"Bet you can't fuck her again," she dared him.

"Oh yeah? Watch me," Cal said. He abruptly turned to Anya and pulled her into a long, deep kiss. She gave a little squeak of surprise, but didn't resist, eagerly returning her brother's affections. Valerie saw their tongues curling together. Cal ran a hand casually over Anya's long raven-black ponytail as he kissed her.

"You made me so sore last night," Anya said, as she drew breath before the next kiss. She must have squeezed Cal's cock hard under his jeans, because he grunted with pleasure before hungrily kissing her again.

"Sorry, babe," he muttered. Valerie didn't think he looked very sorry at all. To her surprise, she was getting wet again just watching the siblings make out.

"You're going to do it again, aren't you?" Anya's tone was softly accusing.

Cal regarded his younger sister for a moment, as if pondering her question. "Yeah, probably," he said at last, with a dirty grin. And Anya's smile was just as indecent. She took her hand out of Cal's jeans and rose gracefully to her feet, gazing at him impatiently. Her unfinished breakfast was left abandoned on the table.

Cal stood up to follow her, and Valerie saw the bulge in his jeans had grown enormously. Anya's stroking had clearly turned him right on. The faded blue denim strained around the huge, elongated outline of his tucked-down cock.

Standing facing each other, brother and sister embraced and kissed once more. They pressed their bodies close against each other - Cal fully clothed, Anya nearly naked. This time it was Cal's hands that went straying, squeezing Anya's pale, bare breasts and fondly caressing her slender torso beneath her gown, making her tremble in his arms.

"Here?" Cal asked, glancing aside at Valerie.

Anya shook her pretty head, her ponytail swaying. "No. On the bed." Her voice was husky with lust. She kissed her brother on the lips and took his hand, pulling him eagerly towards the corridor.

Valerie got up to follow them, a satisfied smile on her face, her pussy dripping wet once again beneath the long hem of her borrowed sweatshirt. She really did love Saturday mornings.

*

Cal and Anya were too impatient to go all the way to the master bedroom to fuck. The guestroom was closer, and they frantically shed their clothes in the corridor on the way. For Anya, that was a simple matter of letting her dressing gown fall to the carpet, instantly exposing her nude perfection. Cal had a harder time of it, having to kick off his shoes, tug off his cardigan and the shirt underneath, and work his jeans and underwear down his legs despite the huge obstruction posed by his increasingly erect cock. Valerie laughed at the sight, stepping over the discarded clothes as she followed her two lovers.

In the softly-lit guestroom, she marvelled at the naked brother and sister. They looked so good together, the family resemblance accentuating their beauty. Anya untied her ponytail to let her mane of raven hair fall free, majestically framing her lovely pale face and fine, delicate shoulders. Her firm tits bounced delightfully as she walked towards the big double bed, and when she turned back, looking at Cal in loving anticipation, Valerie could see the precious pink of her cunt between her graceful legs.

While he towered over Valerie, Cal was only a little taller than Anya, and he met her gaze adoringly as he approached her. His breath sounded quick and harsh with arousal. Valerie admired the taut, hard curves of his muscled chest and shoulders, his powerful biceps traced with veins. Finally released from his jeans, his penis stood up rock-hard, more than ten inches long and brutally thick. Its massive red head was pushing free of the heavy sheath of his foreskin. A drop of pre-come glistened on the tip.

There was a hint of apprehension, even fear, in Anya's sea-blue eyes as she regarded Cal's cock. Even after two weeks of fucking Cal every day, Valerie knew it was still a struggle for the younger girl to take that giant inside her. That she did so anyway, bravely and willingly, was a sign of her absolute devotion to her brother.

Cal was usually quite a rough and dominant lover; Valerie wouldn't have him any other way. She loved the hard pleasure of him holding her down or bending her over and fucking her raw. But with Anya he was remarkably gentle, always letting her set the pace, trying to make it as easy and painless for her as possible. There was an unspoken agreement between them, that if Anya ever felt genuinely uncomfortable, they would stop. So far, Anya hadn't wanted to stop even once.

As Valerie watched, the Cal and Anya's lips met once again. Anya traced her fingers down her brother's hard chest and abs, while Cal ran his fingers smoothly through her long hair. He cupped one of her superb breasts and inclined his head to take her cute pink nipple in his mouth, nibbling and sucking on it gently. Anya sighed happily at that, her hand gradually moving down through Cal's dark pubic hair towards the thick root of his penis. When she reached it, she gripped it hard, making her brother exhale sharply and release her nipple to kiss her neck.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Anya asked quietly. Cal nodded, wordlessly kissing and caressing her. He was pushing her back, gently but firmly, towards the bed.

"Wait," Anya said. Cal paused, looking at her with concern. His look became one of surprise - mirrored by Valerie - when Anya suddenly sank to her knees in front of him. She took his huge shaft in both hands, her dainty fingers barely able to close around it, and smiled up at him mischievously. She kissed the tip of his cock very lightly.

"I thought you said it was too big to suck, honey," Valerie said, bemused but pleased to see Anya taking the initiative. She'd tried fellating her brother before, at Valerie's prompting, but she'd never initiated it so eagerly. Bit by bit, they were making a proper little slut out of her.

"It is," Anya murmured. "But I still like the taste." She licked Cal's huge, engorged glans, making it gleam with her saliva, clearly savouring it. Her tongue teased and pried at his foreskin. Then she took the head of his cock into her dainty mouth and gave it a long, leisurely suck. Cal cursed under his breath, closing his eyes in rapture. His hand reached down and gently gripped the top of Anya's head while she licked and sucked him. Valerie could see she had taken all she could handle - the full girth of Cal's cock simply wouldn't fit in her mouth - but it was an impressive effort nonetheless.

Anya finally released her brother's manhood, panting for breath. She kissed his glans once more and stood up again. "One day, I'll be able to suck it properly," she promised Cal. There was such absolute sincerity in her voice that Valerie had to stifle a laugh.

Cal didn't answer his sister. That teasing suck seemed to have pushed him over the edge; his blue eyes were wild with lust. He took hold of Anya's slender arms and pulled her against him, kissing her fiercely, his erection trapped up between their naked bodies. When he pressed her back onto the bed, she didn't protest or resist, but spread her exquisite legs wide apart. The sweet flower of her exposed pussy was visibly soaking wet. She lay looking up at her brother wide-eyed, her breathing fast and sharp, her long hair spilling across the pillows in a glossy black wave.

To Valerie's surprise, Cal held back from instantly fucking Anya. He stood and gripped his cock halfway along its monstrous, vein-traced shaft, and brushed its thick head against his sister's aroused, prominent pussy lips. It was a long, provocative, deceptively gentle motion, from the bottom of Anya's vulva - right above the tiny pucker of her asshole - up to her happily protruding clit. Anya sighed and shuddered all the way through, her eyelids fluttering. She moaned Cal's name. God, Valerie loved that sound.

"Feel that, babe?" Cal growled. He stroked the tip of his cock over Anya's pussy again. This time a wet string of mingled pre-cum and pussy juices bridged the gap between his glans and her labia afterwards. "You're so fucking wet, I don't even have to eat you out. You're gushing."

"Fuck me," Anya moaned. "Please, Cal, I want it now."

"Really? But you keep saying I'm too big for you, Anni," Cal said mockingly, looking down at his naked sister with pure, primal lust. "You say I make you sore."

"No, I don't care about that, Cal, I promise. Oh God, please. Just fuck me." Anya sounded deliciously desperate. Valerie didn't want to interrupt the siblings, but she couldn't help padding closer to them, hitching up the hem of the sweatshirt so she could play with her lust-swollen pussy while she watched them.

"I need to hear it, Anni. Say you want it." Cal was clearly enjoying Anya's torment, rubbing the great red head of his cock up and down her dripping labia with slow, steady, pendulum-like motions. "Say you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me." Anya's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip hard at each lingering stroke. Valerie both pitied and envied her; she must have been experiencing the most incredible combination of pleasure and frustration. "Cal, I want it so bad."

"Say you want my big dick inside you. Say you love it when I fuck you."

"I want your big dick inside me. I love it when you fuck me. Cal, please, don't do this to me-"

Anya's words ended suddenly in a drawn-out gasp of surprise and pain and joy, as her brother finally stopped teasing her and guided the head of his cock into her vagina. His first thrust was long, slow and gentle, the tip parting her slick-wet inner lips and then going deeper, inch by inch. He took hold of her legs as he did so, pushing them gently up so that her knees were raised up by her sides, giving him more room to thrust. Valerie had to watch more closely; she moved over to the side of the bed and leaned in to get the best possible view. Her eyes drank in the sight of Anya's lovely young pussy being stretched further and further by the enormous thickness of Cal's cock.

Cal went in as deep as he could go, making Anya strain and whimper under him, until he hit her cervix with a satisfied grunt. Her pussy could barely contain his girth, her knees raised to the level of her breasts to let him closer, and he still wasn't fully inside her. Valerie guessed he had gone in more than seven inches deep - but that still left plenty of his cock to go. Anya stared up at her brother, her chest heaving, a pleading look on her beautiful pale face.

Then Cal began to move inside her, slow and steady, standing over her and gripping her legs firmly to keep them raised. He was filling her up entirely with each thrust, and she contorted at the rough pleasure of it, her fingers clutching the bed as if for dear life. Her hips rocked and her gorgeous breasts bounced with the rhythm of Cal's cock. His shaft glistened and dripped with her wetness whenever it emerged from inside her.

"You like that, Anni?" Cal grunted, sliding himself in as deep as he could go, stretching his little sister to her limit again and again. "Too big for you, huh?"

Anya just whimpered in response. Her eyes were half-closed and her head tilted back hard into the pillow. Valerie had seen her like this so many times before, lost in a reverie while her brother fucked her. She was living her lifelong dream.

Cal was moving faster now, his excitement mounting. His eyes were fixed on Anya's face, intently watching her rapt expression as his powerful hips worked her steadily. He wasn't really being rough - he would never want to actually hurt her - but he was no longer being totally gentle. Anya shivered and made helpless little squeals every time her brother's cock hit her cervix. Crouching beside them, Valerie had three wet fingers up inside herself and was trembling with delight as she watched.

"You're so tight, babe," Cal said, low and fierce. The look on his face was almost savage as he filled Anya with long, forceful strokes, making the bed creak and protest underneath her. "Even tighter than Vali. Guess I really am too big for you."

"No,"Anya moaned. "No, Cal, I love it. Don't stop. Please." Whenever Cal graced her pussy with an especially deep thrust, she bit her lip so hard Valerie thought she might draw blood.

Valerie had the big sweatshirt hiked up high over her hips so she could masturbate freely, but its hem kept falling down and getting in the way. She hurriedly tugged it off and threw it aside, leaving herself totally naked. Even though the cool air raised goosebumps on her skin, she carried on fingering herself hard and fast. Her pussy juices streamed down her inner thighs and dripped to the carpet between her legs.

She couldn't take her eyes off the entwined lovers. When she had first seduced Anya, she had never imagined just how much she would enjoy watching that beautiful girl getting fucked by her own big brother. It was deliciously dark and sordid, seeing them commit shameless, unprotected, passionate incest. After two weeks of seeing them fuck every day - in bed, on the floor, in the shower, up against walls and doorframes - she was hooked. She never wanted them to stop.

"God, Anni, I love your wet little cunt," Cal grunted. He had hardly noticed Valerie's nakedness, so focused was he on fucking Anya. His cock made soft, slick sounds as it slid in and out of her. "Do you want me to come in it?"

"Yes." Anya's voice was urgent, pleading, desperate. She stared up at him with wide, enraptured eyes. Her straining legs were held fast in Cal's grip, her bare feet making aimless circles in the air. "Please, Cal. Oh God, come inside me. I want it. I love you."

"You want your brother's come in your pussy?"

"Yes, I do. You know I do. Come in me, Cal."

"Then say it," Cal told her. There was a hard edge in his voice that Valerie recognised. His climax wasn't far away.

"I...I want..."Anya moaned, barely able to speak through the rising heat of her pleasure. "I want my brother's come in my pussy."

"Should I do it, Vali?" Cal said as he thrust away relentlessly. He glanced aside at Valerie, who was standing there naked beside the bed, fingering and strumming herself with wanton abandon.

"Yes, baby," Valerie gasped. She felt close to coming herself. Her fingers were drenched with her own warm vaginal juices. "Come in Anni, fill her pussy up. I love watching you come in her."

"Alright, Anya. I'm gonna come inside you," Cal said, grinning in triumph. He slowed his pace suddenly, turning a quick hard thrust into a long, slow, tormenting stroke. The obscene girth of his cock forced its way one more time into his sister's yearning vagina.

That was too much for Anya. She cried out her brother's name as she orgasmed, her pussy juices squirting in an erotic fountain onto Cal's thrusting cock. Her wetness gleamed on his hard abs and beaded in his pubic hair. A great tremor wracked her long, lovely body, her legs still raised high and held tight in his large hands. He didn't stop fucking her.

At last, with a low growl of pleasure, Cal came too. He tensed his muscular back mid-thrust, releasing Anya's legs, and buried his cock as deep inside her as he could. He cursed and shuddered, letting his come surge into her for a long exultant moment, before pulling out of her in a single smooth motion. His enormous shaft slid free, glistening wet, semen spurting out thick and white. Great warm ropes of it covered Anya's vulva and lower belly. Still wracked by her own climax, she quivered and flexed helplessly, her long legs kicking the air. Her lingering cry of joy faded to a soft moan as she finally relaxed onto the bed. And as she did so, Valerie came too, her lips making a silent O as her pussy gushed its juices onto her frantically probing fingers.

Cal was finally spent, his heavy balls drained, his giant penis softening and slackening between his thighs. A pearly string of come dangled from its tip as his glans began to relax back beneath his thick foreskin. He stood there breathing hard and looking down at the girl he'd just fucked with deep, loving satisfaction.

Laying there with her legs spread wide, her long hair sexily unkempt and her pussy and midriff glistening with her brother's come, Anya looked exhausted, vulnerable and utterly beautiful. She drew in a breath that was almost a sob; indeed, Valerie could see there were tears in her blue eyes. But they were happy tears. The smile Anya gave Cal was more than just adoring, it was worshipful.

"I love you," she said, her voice little more than a whisper. "I love you so much."

Cal just smiled at her. He hardly even seemed out of breath. He reached down and stroked her cheek with one strong hand, brushing the corner of her mouth. She kissed his knuckle.

Valerie let the tremors of her own climax subside, then sat down on the bed beside Anya, stroking and tousling her silky black hair. Anya looked up at her tiredly, opening her mouth as if to speak, and Valerie quickly kissed her silent. The younger girl took the kiss passively. Her bare breasts heaved, and Valerie squeezed them affectionately.

VM218
VM218
490 Followers