All Comments on 'Seducing Dawn'

by TheEarl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
why not willow

Ive read a few of these slayer stories and all of witch have Dawn, have her boobs get bigger but by the end of the story her transformation disappears pleas stop it. Ps I would like more lesbian ?buffy and friends? stories.

vladmirvladmirover 19 years ago
awesome, more of Dawn !!

its hard to find anyone as sexy and fuckable as Dawn from Buffy. and guess what, i dont want to, Dawn is perfect.

these stories .........mind-blowing!!!

i love imagining them in my head in 3-D, and u have made it so much easier!!

keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I hate fanfic.

But I loved this. I don't even know the series it's taken from, but the characterization was great and really drew me in. The sex was superbly hot and the transformation scenes had me positively writhing. Wonderful work, Earl.

yuiyuiabout 19 years ago
Excellent characterization!

I know and love the Buffy-verse characters and at no time were you untrue to the mythology. Well done! I'm impressed! Solid writing, tightly plotted, and I like the Dawn/Tara pairing, too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMFG THAT WAS GOOD

I loved the buffy series when it was on TV! i always thouht that dawn was easily the most attractive in the way that she looks so innocent. i loved the story and if the buffy series were to return and b more provocative i believe that the stories would have the same essence as this one, well i would hope they would.

TOP JOB LOVED IT

ps more DAWN STORIES PLZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheEarl@TheEarl
The Earl is a recognised genius of the Lit world. He has been described as "interesting" (Rumpleforeskin), "inventive" (JonHayworth), "a...fantastic...lover" (Whispersecret), "the best...writer...on Literotica" (KillerMuffin) and "a truly great author" (Steven King). His hobbi...