Seducing His Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Hiss wasn't letting up, taking his cues from her as he continued on his conversation with his mother, slipping even closer and allowing his tail to drape over her legs, tempting between them. Her breath caught and it was but an instant later that she parted her thighs for him, trying all she could to control her trembling for him, lust rising after all the time that day that she'd been thinking about entirely the wrong-right fur. Her fantasies and daydreams working out in the barn (and in the shower before going out too, of course) had left her randy and needy and the restaurant was so not the right place to show that off!

But Hiss was not to know that and he only saw her as a willing partner in his sly debauchery, risking even the supposed 'wrath' of his parents. She gulped and tried to smile, sipping from the glass of water that had been designated hers on the table, although she'd lost track what with how many times the glasses had been picked up and put down. Maybe it was the one smudged with soft lipstick? But even Fyr was wearing a touch of make-up for the occasion, out to dinner with her family and her son's girlfriend, none of them needing to play the face of happy families for that was exactly what they were.

A tentacle flirted down her back but she held her breath, fading away from the situation at hand, the tinkle of chatter and burble of wine being poured, a softening and sweetening sound. For as that tentacle quested down to the base of her tail where it was tucked beneath her dress, Ropes' thigh burned against her leg, the older cougar shifting obviously closer as something from his side too teased up against her thigh. If she'd been more with her immediate senses and not completely and utterly over-stimulated, she would have realised quickly what it was but her mind froze up pleasantly, heart hammering and palms tense with a line of strain that only came on the precipice of such tension being broken.

Hiss dropped a kiss on her cheek, tail drawing back smoothly, a feline twitch and flick heralding its passage. He said something but her attention was no longer on him as she winked at his father, ensuring that her muzzle was tipped far enough away from the other members of his family for her attention, at the very least, to remain as under the radar as it was possible to be. Sometimes, one had to take that leap and the sly touches and teases had to come to a head sooner or later, even if she'd expected it to be somewhere a shade more private.

Now or never...

"How was your pasta?"

She warmed to be addressed by Ropes despite everything else going on as the cat leaned in with a smile that was tighter-lipped than usual, but she never could read his eyes. The only one who may have been able to do that was Fyr and she wasn't about to let on if she knew what they meant, what was going on right before her eyes. Holly swallowed hard, her smile fixed only so that she did not break into a full-muzzle mean, heart beating so hard that it was a wonder that no one there could hear it. Maybe the background noise of the restaurant masked it, drinks being poured at the bar behind them, another patron in an adjoining booth raising his voice as he told some farfetched tale to a bored companion.

"It was delicious," she murmured, her tone as husky, but so that it could be misconstrued as a whisper, as was possible to put on her voice. "And I'm anticipating that the dessert will be just as tasteful..."

It was his tentacle sliding over her leg, curling around her thigh as she welcomed it, heart in her mouth, giving him the space to claim her. Ropes gave no indication whatsoever that he was doing anything beneath that teasing fall of cloth, Holly sending up a quick prayer to whatever god happened to be listening at that time, squeezing her leg. But her limb was not its goal as he masked his actions with another tentacle, attention flitting briefly back to Fyr, laughing about something as she held her glass of wine in one paw. Oh, no... There was a far sweeter treat on offer and the lusty skunk made her anticipation of it quite clear as she spread her legs enough to allow his tentacle to twitch and writhe up, hardly able to believe that he was being so forward -- and out in public too!

Maybe things had gone further than she'd realised with all the little touches they'd had and, well, Holly could not have said that she hadn't been flirting with him. Asking about his demonic heritage and giggling at all the right times, posing and flaunting her body just so and at such times that he could not have possibly have thought that she was doing it all to show off for his son. No longer did it matter that he was much older than her and a male who, really, should never have been interested in his son's girlfriend: Holly was quite sure that she could have her cake and eat it too, regardless of any other dynamics at play as his tentacle curled and rubbed up against her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties.

Her fingers tightened on the tablecloth, chest juddering ever so slightly as she forced herself to breathe, blood roaring between her ears. Hiss was, blessedly, distracted with his mother at just the right time, looking over something on the menu, leaving her with the intensity of Ropes' demonic eyes burning into her very soul, pushing on as that wicked tentacle teased the fabric of her underwear gently between her soft folds. Not much though, just a little bit, and it was more than enough to set her heart racing and her pulse would have leapt and jumped obviously in her throat if not for the fur covering it.

Right there and then, she knew she'd have him. Maybe that night, maybe later, but she would have her boyfriend's demon father and experience every last drop of lust that he had to give.

"Well, if you're looking for dessert so eagerly," Ropes continued their earlier thread of conversation even after a lengthy pause, "I can show you were the dessert board is. There is a cheesecake there that my darling wife can't resist and I'm sure you may well like it just as much as her..."

The way that he trailed off made her think that he was not talking about the cheesecake at all anymore, stomach churning into writhing, eager knots as Holly held back a moan, barely breathing. She would like that very much too, she was sure about it...

"Oh, yes, Ropes!" Fyr chimed in, her smile glorious. "Do tell me if they have the cheesecake on today -- you know what my choice will be if so!"

Even though she was no longer interested in food at all, Holly smiled pleasantly and rested her paw on Hiss' forearm automatically as she rose from the table, Ropes' tentacle slipping away so that their illicit tryst, as brief as it had been, would not be revealed. But all seemed set to ramp up all too swiftly -- no, just the right amount of swiftly -- as she followed him from the booth with a smirk on her lips and her tail lifted just a little too high and proud behind her. Some gave her odd looks as she passed for it probably wasn't all that often that they saw a femfur with such a lively spring in her step and lift to her tail in a fine establishment. No, most that went there at least tried to be refined but Holly quite truly had never before felt as elegantly refined in her purple, floating dress as she did in that moment, certain that he lusted for her.

Now... It was only a question of when that lust would finally come to its sweet, sweet end.

He didn't take her to the specials board and Holly didn't expect him to either, the back hallway where the toilets were located, separated further from the main body of the restaurant by a black, wooden screen, calling their attention. She licked her lips and turned her back to it, eyes wide and plaintive even though her true intentions were plastered all over her muzzle, mirth and need dancing alluring in the backs of her eyes. She didn't need a mirror to know they were there, every last muscle in her body quivering with need. But there?

"I think you are being inappropriate with me," she breathed, although her tone did not even in the barest semblance of it convey that she wanted him to stop -- never. "And I am so very interested to see where you are going with it, dear Ropes..."

Oh, it was unlike her to touch on formality but the words leapt saucily to her lips as she lifted her tail further, even though he could not see the show she was putting on for him. It shifted beneath her dress and she had to actively think to flick it back down, controlling her muscles through sheer force of will even as every single nerve-ending in her body ached and squealed to yank it up again.

Ropes smirked, tongue lashing out along the edge of his dark lips, whiskers shivering.

"You don't seem to mind."

He covered her with his body, lightly pinning her back to the screen as the wood shuddered, Holly's head rolling back against it as if it was a sturdier sort of support than it actually was. Oh, it was harder than ever before not to moan as he playfully 'forced' her legs apart again, a tentacle snaking up under the fall of her dress, seemingly set on finishing what they'd started. And she humped and ground onto that tentacle with a heady blush, hardly believing just what she was doing, blood pumping with the sheer, raw exhilaration of what she was doing. Anyone could walk in on them at a moment's notice... No, hell, they wouldn't even have any notice at all that anyone was coming if they were caught!

But, in a way, the notion of that made it all the more enticingly exciting as his lips pressed to hers, demanding attention, entry permitted and his tongue snaking between her lips, questing for dominance. She was willing to welcome it too, the ferocity of the lustful cougar astounding her as another tentacle cupped her chin firmly, holding her in place as securely as a paw could have and perhaps demonstrating an even higher level of dexterity. It was all happening so quickly that she would have not been entirely out of place to think that she was in the midst of a dream, albeit a very, very good one. And yet every last bit of it was real right up to the soft creak of the wooden screen as she put a little too much of her weight up against it, leg hitched up around the cougar's waist with as quiet a moan as she could tease down from her lips.

She shouldn't have been there, not when Hiss was waiting for her back at the table. Gods, he was going to expect her to come back and know what all of the specials were! How on earth was she going to field that one? But it didn't matter, nothing mattered as she languished in the sensation of her panties dampening, juices flowing eagerly in her arousal for him, skin prickling even beneath her thickly glossy coat of fur. Oh, she wanted more and she whispered that to him too, throwing caution to the wind as he leaned in closer, shielding her from the world with the bulk of his body, his broad chest contained behind a pinstriped shirt that looked way, way too good on him.

Maybe she was lucky... But not everyone was, both partners in the equation each cheating in some capacity as his mouth dominated hers, bearing her back, claiming her. The force of his lust took her breath away, everything she could have ever wanted and so much more, that tentacle teasing and grinding and pulsating against her folds as if it had every right to be there.

But that wasn't all that Holly wanted and the cougar knew it too, playing her perfectly as he lured her in, not giving her the sweet, deep penetration that she so clearly craved. It was the same with everyone that he spent time with but she was not to know just how far the cougar was prepared to go to stake his claim well and truly as a demonic entity of lust itself, all that his tentacles could do and all the femfurs, of course, over time that he had seeded. A demon needed to feed, after all, and there was nothing sweeter than drawing in one who was already close to him, Holly's lips parting in the breathiest, softness moan that he could ever have imagined, head tipped back and eyes half-lidded.

Soon... He inhaled deeply, kissing down the line of her jaw, down to her neck. She would be all the more passionate for waiting, her leg quivering as he allowed it to drop to the floor, teetering on her heels as if her legs were about to give out right there and then.

No...

"Please..." She breathed, an air of demand curling sweetly through. "You know what I want. We've played with this for long enough. So..."

And the cougar drew back enough for her to see his lips curl up into a feral snarl of a grin.

"And fuck my son's girlfriend?" He shot back, the cat with the mouse. "What sort of father do you take me for?"

Holly grabbed his shirt by the collar, dragging him to her as his eyes widened, shocked and caught off-guard for once in his life. The femfur's eyes seemed to flash and even the cougar was taken aback for a heartbeat of a moment, lips parting and unspoken desire crackling between them.

"The kind that comes through on what he starts. Think about that."

For she would not be the one scorned but she was a skunk indeed that allowed any male to turn her down without walking away first and, indeed, turning her back on another had its certain benefits. Releasing him, she smirked and winked back at him over her shoulder, confidence thrumming through even as her lightly sodden panties clung to her pussy in testament to her need, letting the swing of her hips call his eyes as she made good her exit.

She just had to not think about how horny she was, how much she needed him. Tipping her chin up defiantly, Holly put on a smile, churning desire coiling and roiling in her gut that would have to be sated later. But she had Hiss, still, and that was a good thing, even though she was fantasising even then about a different muzzle buried between her thighs and a cock too to go with it...

Sliding back into the booth beside the younger cougar, she smiled and leaned into him, heated fur brushing up against him intimately as he relaxed, letting her into the crook of his arm once more.

"Were there any good specials on then?" Hiss asked as she seated herself, nose only twitching a little at the odd scent she carried with her. "What's that?"

"Oh, nothing, just a bit of...perfume," she answered smoothly, tucking a stray strand of hair back behind her ear as she bumped him lightly with her shoulder. "And nothing on really that I think would suit you. I think you need something maybe a little more tart than cheesecake..."

And maybe she did know her boyfriend so well as she maintained conversation with him, choosing their desserts as Ropes returned and let Fyr know that, yes, indeed they did have the cheesecake that she enjoyed so, although Holly was acutely aware that he kept a bit more distance between them then. Maybe she'd scared him off but she was not too worried about that as they left the restaurant to head off in opposite directions, Hiss and her going out for a romantic stroll in the moonlight while the air was still light and fresh enough without bearing a winter chill.

Of course, there was not much strolling to be had and Holly moaned his name over and over again as he pounded her against a tree in the nearby park, hardly caring about being quiet as he snarled out his lust too. There was no one there to see them and that was just the way that Holly needed it, imagining his father pounding her instead, the grind and slam of his hips potent with youth and his half-demon heritage. His tentacles wrapped themselves around her, just two of them unlike Ropes' four, and squeezed her breasts with a mind of their own, groping and kneading and massaging through her dress as she squealed and climaxed, stars leaping before her eyes.

It was just one but it was not enough to make up for the wicked teasing in the restaurant, the job that Ropes had left unfulfilled -- or what she had walked away from, just to tease him and make him chase her down. There was a thrill in being chased too and she panted heavily, eyes rolling back into her skull, as her muscles tensed, gut clenching down, wanting more even as Hiss fucked her for all he was worth and more again.

Hips working in a blur, Hiss could never match up to his father, despite everything. He was still a good substitute with cool air licking her fur in a lover's kiss, however, claws biting through her dress into her hips as he gripped her, yanking her back onto his cock with each and every thrust. Head spinning pleasantly, Holly braced herself on the tree, gasping even as bits of bark crumbled off, laying waste to any semblance of balance or stability that she may have claimed to have. But things weren't stable at all when she was lusting after her boyfriend's father, set on seducing him as her little world tilted erotically off-kilter.

"Fuck... You're so wet!

And she was but not for the reasons that Hiss thought. Maybe he'd guess one day or maybe he would be in the dark forever but the possibility of either, the chance of being caught or not, made her toes curl and she gritted her teeth, clenching through another orgasm that came with the heralding of his own.

Soon... Soon, she would have the cougar that she really desired. Even as Hiss spent his load in her pussy, filling her with slick, creamy cougar-cum, she spread her legs for him, begging for more even though it was not the younger feline that she craved any longer. He didn't know that, pulling out to spend the last spurts over her backside, panties crumpled and teased to the side of her sex, marking her lusciously with a scent that would linger, sinking into her fur. Holly's head swam, nerves tingling with the desire to go all over again, her drive wild and out of control. Just what sort of a cougar would Hiss be, after all, if he did not give her the pleasure she so desired?

She may love Hiss but, oh...there were other ways out there to spice up their sex life too! And she was dead set on exploring them.

Regardless of the cost of seduction.

12